My Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her breasts against my back as her arms wrapped around my chest. I felt her right cheek against my back and realized the complexities of what we had done must have finally settled in.

"I know I don't have to ask ..." she started.

"I won't tell a soul Erin. Not one. Not ever."

I felt her sigh against me.

"Today is ours and I am not sharing that with anyone save you."

Her arms loosened slightly and I felt her move around my right side. I lifted my arm and put it around her shoulders holding her to me. I leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips and I realized I could fall in love with this woman.

"After today, you will always have a place in my heart Erin."

"And you in mine Justin."

We watched the sunset in silence. After a few minutes, I heard her giggle. Before I could ask her why, I felt her hand brush my erect cock.

"I can't believe you're still hard."

"I'm an 18 year-old man standing next to a completely naked goddess and you expect my cock to be anything but rock hard?"

"Eighteen ... oh God," she groaned.

"Just setting in is it?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes. But ..."

"But what?"

"But ... I can't believe how much the thought excites me too. You're younger than both my daughters. I'm 41 years-old. 4 ... 1 ... and just thinking about the fact that this hard, young cock stretched my pussy twice today makes my entire body tingle. And to top it off you made me cum harder today than I have in probably 15 years. And four times ... four."

"Wow."

"Wow?" she inquired, looking up at me.

"Yeah ... wow. That's just a little mind-blowing ... that I made you cum that hard. That's ... well, that's a pretty big compliment."

"You better believe it young man. I hope that little tidbit makes your fantasy complete."

I was silent. There was one thing left in that fantasy, but I didn't want to push my luck. Erin stepped directly in front of me.

"Don't tell me there's something else?"

"Just one scene that I have wanted to do with a teacher," I said.

Erin put her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side. "You want my ass?"

HELLO I thought. I'm glad her hands weren't on my cock right this second, because she would have felt it throb upon hearing her asking me if wanted her ass.

"No that's not it."

"Tell me what it is then Justin."

"Erin, right now this day has been perfect. In my dreams I couldn't have wished for a day like this ... to spend a day with someone half the woman you are. I don't need anything more."

She walked right up to me. She kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"That is the sweetest thing I have been told in a long time," she stated, once the kiss was broken. "But in case you missed it, today has been as much about me as it has about you. At some point we're going to leave this office and go back to being just professor and student. Before that happens though, I am going to give you your complete fantasy. Because right now, I want to give you that fantasy. I need to ... I need to give you your complete fantasy."

I felt her hand wrap around my shaft with those words. Then she squeezed my cock tightly with her fist.

"You don't want to disappoint your teacher, do you Justin?"

"No Professor Grant."

She smiled at my return to calling her 'Professor Grant'.

"Then be a good young man and tell me what I want to know."

"Yes Professor Grant. I want you to sit back in your chair. I want your legs over the arms of the chair, spreading yourself wide open. Then I want to eat your dripping pussy until you cum hard on my mouth and tongue, feeding me your juices."

She groaned at hearing this, and her hand began to slowly jack my cock back and forth.

"And when you're done cumming on my mouth, I want to bend you over your desk and fuck you as deep and hard as I can until I cum one last time deep in your tight cunt."

Professor Grant pulled me by my cock around her desk. She sat down in her chair and smiled up at me as she spread her legs over the arms of her chair. It was the first time I had clearly seen her pussy and she gave me a minute to drink in the sight. Her legs were muscular and smooth. They were bereft of any hair. Surrounding her sex, was a layer of light blonde hair that extended to a slightly thicker patch above her clit. Her clit was swollen, but was still just a small though hard button at the top of her sex. Her lips were a light shade of pink and the moisture of her arousal made them shine in the light. She ran her hand down her body and pushed her fingers down her slit. Her middle finger ran over her clit and slowly pushed into her pussy. The two fingers next to this one ran between her inner and outer lips, making the inner lips stand out and emphasizing the digit now pushing into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned. "Do you like what you see Mr. Rhodes?"

"Fuck yes Professor Grant."

With a wicked grin she said, "Then get to it young man. Eat your teacher's pussy and drink her cum."

I kneeled before Professor Grant, fully prepared to pleasure my teacher to the fullest. I leaned in and inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet scent of her sex. With my tongue but an inch away, I exhaled slowly over her clit. As I began to run out of air, I let my tongue touch her clit. As she moaned at the sensation, I inhaled slowly and deeply drawing air slowly over her clit and my tongue. A surprised gasp came from her throat. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it. I held my lips down over her clit, continuing to suck gently to keep her clit exposed and to provide added stimulation. With a skill taught to me years ago, I worked my tongue around her button as I held it captive between my lips.

As I heard her moans increase, I felt her hips begin to thrust up and down into my mouth. As she continued to climb the wave, I brought my right hand up and began to trace her pussy lips. Her moans became louder and one of her hands found its way to the back of my head. With leverage, she began to thrust her hips harder into my mouth and holding my head against her sex. I continued my assault but managed to peek up at her and I would have smiled if I could. Her other hand was gently playing with her hard nipple. A nipple that was heaving up and down as Professor Grant breathed deeply over and over. At first she was gently rubbing and occasionally twisting the nub. I watched and I waited. Soon she would be at the crest of that wave.

I didn't have to wait long. In seconds, she started groaning loudly and pulling nipple hard while twisting it. When I saw this, I pushed my finger straight into my professor's snatch. A string of obscenities coupled with loud moaning spewed from her lips. It took some effort, but I continued sucking and working her clit as my finger searched for its prize. I knew I had found it when her entire body jerked and she screamed. I was leaning against her right thigh and I hooked my left arm under and around her leg. When she had taken in another deep breath of air, I struck both places. I pushed the finger of my right hand against her g-spot once more, using the leverage gained with my left arm to hold her a bit better. At the same time, I bit down on her clit with my teeth and tongue. The result was instantaneous: Professor Erin Grant came immediately. Another string of garbled words and moans came from her mouth. I continued to work her in both areas. When she said "Oh fuck ... it's coming again ... again," I quickly changed my position. With a quick jerk, I pulled my finger out of her pussy. I also let go of her leg.

"What are you doing," she yelled. "Don't stop eating me."

I had no intention of stopping. I just wanted to do as my professor instructed. I wanted to drink her cum. Changing my position enough, I wrapped each of my arms around her thighs. I could feel her staring down at me trying to figure out what I was doing, which is exactly what I wanted. Leaning down, I lowered my mouth onto her sex. I had my lips around her inner lips, so all of the area immediately surrounding her pussy was in my mouth. I heard her try to say something, but couldn't make it out. Not that I really cared. I pushed my tongue into her hole and her words ceased. Her hips shot up into me face, driving my tongue a little further into her pussy and I was rewarded with the taste of her juices. I can only hold my breath for about 45-50 seconds so I knew I had to finish this quickly.

With my tongue buried in her cunt and my mouth enclosed around her lips, the fingers of my right hand found her clit. Using my thumb and two fingers, I pinched her clit stopping just short of being too much. My efforts met with the result I had hoped for. Both of her hands grabbed the hair on the back of my head. She grunted hard and held my mouth against her pussy. She started pumping her hips up and down as if my tongue was a soft little cock inside her. I began to rub her clit as best I could while keeping my fingers pressed firmly against it. It was then that Professor Grant gave me her treasure. Her hips pumped up one last time and she came hard. And my goddess came, I drank her nectar. Keeping my tongue inside her quivering pussy, I lapped up as much as I could ... for as long as I could. Finally, I had to pull my mouth away and drink in the oxygen.

I looked up and Professor Grant. Her breathing was hard and labored. Her eyes were looking straight at me, but were unfocused. I took a minute to savor the taste of her juices. The nectar of her sex was ambrosia to me. I wanted to drink from her more, but there was a more urgent matter to attend to. I stood up in front of Erin and pulled her up out of her chair. Looking into her eyes, I could see that she realized what was about to happen, but was still recovering from the back-to-back orgasms I had wretched from her body. The soft smile that Erin wore told me that even though she couldn't respond, she knew and approved of what I was about to do.

As fortune would have it, the left side of her desk was relatively empty. Knowing she was still a bit weak, I wrapped one arm around her waist and picked her up. I knew she would not have the strength to stand, so I would have to settle for laying her back on her desk instead of bending her over it. The sacrifices we have to make huh?

As I laid her on the desk, she just closed her eyes and spread her legs as best she could. I moved around and grabbed her legs one at a time, placing each one over my shoulders. As I moved forward, I saw her nod slowly up and down. My cock was hard as steel in anticipation of the fucking I was going to give Erin. A soft moan escaped her lips as the head nestled between her nether lips and as I pushed into her, I saw her eyes close. When I was completely buried in her, I stroked back and forth a few times, savoring the wet flesh of her pussy sucking on my cock. With her legs almost straight up my chest, I wrapped my arms around thighs and began to fuck my beautiful teacher in earnest.

I found a pace that I could keep where I could pull almost my entire shaft out of her before plunging it back inside her. Her pussy felt really good around my cock and I continued to fuck her with vigor. It didn't take long for me to begin sweating and soon I could drops of my sweat running down my face and body. Shortly after this, I felt Professor Grant pushing up against me. I looked up and saw that her right hand was gripping the side of her desk and that her left hand was moving down her body. I continued to pump her hard, but watched her hand moving down between her legs. I parted her legs a little when she pushed and felt her fingertips at the union of my cock and her pussy. She moaned softly as she felt my shaft sawing in and out of her soaking hole. Then she slid her fingers back up enough to begin playing with her clit. I felt her begin to clench and unclench those wonderful pussy muscles and knew it wouldn't be long before I came. I looked up and saw that she had her eyes squeezed shut, putting all her concentration into the sensations her pussy was providing me.

"Do it," she said. "Do it ... cum in my wet pussy ... don't worry about me ... just fuck me ... fuck my cunt and fill it with your cum."

Hearing this, my hips started pumping as fast and hard. I wanted to do just that ... cum my beautiful teacher's soaking pussy one last time.

"That's it Justin ... right now ... give it to me ... don't you want to ... want to cum in my cunt ... one last time."

I could feel my balls tightening up. I was there.

"Yes baby ... now ... cum in my cunt now."

And cum I did. My arms locked around her thighs and my hips shot forward against her one last time. My cock lurched so hard I knew she felt it.

"Yes ... yes ... cum in me ... cumming with you ... fill me ... please fill me."

She got her wish. My first shot of cum drove her to one final orgasm. Her words made me push so hard to cum, I could feel the muscles around my prostrate squeezing to give her every bit I had. I felt my cock pulse again and again. I felt her pussy squeeze again and again on my shaft. I have never cum so hard or so much in my life. My entire body seemed to be contracting and the body of my professor was matching me movement for movement.

As we lay there panting hard, I looked at my professor.

"Thank you Professor Grant. Thank you so much Erin."

"You're welcome," she replied and leaned up to kiss me softly. "And thank you Justin."

As I started to pull out, she asked me if I could carry her to the couch first. Pulling her to me, I felt her wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I put my hands under the cheeks of her ass and slowly proceeded to the couch. The street lights and city lights provided some low illumination for the room, which made it possible to navigate. I laid her down and pulled my wet cock from her.

"You should go get cleaned up," she told me as she pulled the blanket around her body.

I gathered my clothes and went into the bathroom, shutting the door before turning on the light. Ten minutes later, I turned the light off and returned to the office. I knelt down and looked Professor Grant in the eyes. I cupped her cheek with my hand and kissed her tenderly. She didn't move, but returned the kiss.

"That kiss was the perfect way to end our fantasies," she told me. "Thank you Justin."

"Yes it is. Would you like me to wait and walk you to your car?"

"No. I'm going to rest for a bit. Then I think I will go home and spend the entire weekend in bed ... sleeping."

"As you wish Erin," I said and leaned up to kiss her forehead gently.

She smiled and closed her eyes. I left her office and made certain the door shut very softly.

I walked to my car daydreaming about Professor Erin Grant. As I started my car, it occurred to me that she would be my professor again in two years. I wondered if I should show up late to her finals then too.