My Eros 68: You Come To Me Naked

Story Info
Feeling you, touching you, savoring you fully.
953 words
3.91
13.7k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight you come to me naked...

I see you and my desire grows. I look into your eyes and see them blaze with your passion. I bring my hands to your body, bringing them up high as I touch your hair...your neck...your shoulders... Your flesh so hot, your skin so smooth...I love the feel of you. I bend in close, I drink in your scent, my lips meet yours, we kiss...deeper...deeper...I kiss you softly now, backing off...you grab me, you hold me closer, your tongue passes over my lips and presses into my mouth. A smile passes across my lips as our wet tongues play together in my mouth and in yours...back and forth we go as our hands explore each other, tongues exploring in pantomime of our hands. I feel your hands slip down my back...I feel you grip at my ass and I follow suit, gripping you tightly, feeling the firm flesh as you flex and move from foot to foot.

Your knees start to feel weak, so I hold you closer, kissing you so deeply that you almost open your eyes again to insure this is no dream. Ohh your lips smoulder on me so sweetly that I know you are here...you are the center of my sensuality... And finally, after an eternity of passion, the kiss breaks...your eyes opening as you draw a breath, but it catches in your throat for a moment as you see in my eyes that my desire has become still hotter...my desire to be with you...to bring you pleasure...to entwine with you...spend myself within you...hold you close...and so much more...

Your chest heaving, you put your hands on my chest and feel it rising and falling rapidly, but still I press on. My lips come down once again, kissing your earlobe, a slight nibble there...moving further down and across your neck to your throat...I nibble with my lips and twirl my tongue across your delectable skin. I feel the vibrations of a moan passing through your throat. Your hands grip at me once again, and I bring mine up to your hips...gripping with a brief squeeze, then trail my fingers up across your torso, your ribs, your chest... You moan out a yes as my hands come up and take a firm hold of your sweet breasts... I knead them and roll them against your chest as my tongue moves and my lips come up to kiss your lips again. I feel you pressing against my thigh, and I can feel how moist you have become in your desire...and I ache to fulfil your every whim, to give you the pleasure you crave and hunger for. I step into your pressing, grinding against you and you moan into my mouth and a tremor runs through you...a foretaste of things to come...

Your arms encircle me, pulling me close again, wanting me soooo close to you and I willingly comply, kissing you, fondling your breasts as my thumbs play back & forth across your stiff nipples, my hips bumping against you in a way that intensifies your pleasure, increases your wetness, causes you to moan more, makes you feel like you will either burst or burn up...and sensing this, I withdraw slightly...touching you with only my fingertips as I look at you lovingly and smile playfully but kindly. Your breath comes in pants, your body calming but your passion remaining constant. I speak to you, I bid you calm down, I tell you of the things I would like to do with you, of the things I enjoy, of the things that I so much adore about you, of the things that heat me up inside and make my gaze smoulder.

Your smile grows and your eyes take on the look of hunger again...that is all that it takes, an unspoken invitation, and then even as your lips form the words that will unlock my inner restraint, my mouth is covering your breasts and neck with light kisses, so many falling so quickly that it tickles you in your feverish state, the sweat from your lovely body tasting so good on my burning lips. And on and on I kiss you, my fingers sliding up your thighs, gripping them sooooo very firmly while sliding my hands up...and then the pressure backs off as my fingers come to the very tops of your inner thighs...another mild moan escapes from your tightened lips as my fingers graze across your mound, touching ever so lightly that you can hardly constrain yourself from thrusting forward onto my waiting fingers. They feel so very soft to your most sensitive places, and yet they are so firm and strong that even thinking about my hands drives you wild. Oh and I want to unleash your wildness, bring you to a fever pitch as I give you more...more...so much more...and you make me want to give you every last bit of it...

Once again I softly stroke you, kissing you softer and slower, giving you lighter embraces as I hear and feel your breathing slow to normal, slowing moment by moment as I hold you and kiss you, stroking the back of your neck and your hair now...softly...softly...slowly. You are so wonderful to be with, so good to be holding, so deep & refreshing a well to drink from...relax...relax...let me hold you...easy now, easy...take a breath...calm your racing heart...just feel me so close to you...I can feel you smiling against my chest...I can feel you returning once more as you relax...easy....easy, now...once more now, breathe deeply... relax...I'm right here with you still...not going anywhere...there now, another smile...sleep if you need to, I'll be here holding you until you wake up again...sweet dreams...