My Erotic Adventures on a Sex Site

Story Info
Adventures with Prince Charming on a sex site.
2.3k words
4.44
10.9k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our First Time"

It all started with the website. She is the all around "good girl" member with alot of friends in need. When trouble or problems broke out it was "Just call A" and she would rush to fix whatever was wrong. That is how she met Him. He worked for the site and was always available whenever she called and took the time to sort the problem out or fix the issue directly.

She had become friends with alot of the men and women from the famous sexy site but none of the men ever got through to her heart..Until now..

It was HIM..Something about the way he spoke to her. The way he seemed to listen and remember. The day he told her there was nothing he wouldn't do for her was all it took..she had been on the edge of her bed when he said it and that took her right off her feet. It was than she knew ..She wanted him no matter what.

The day she called him to tell him that a woman they had discussed from a silly reality show had started singing ...she had just left the shower when she heard it so she grabbed the phone to call him..It was than he knew..He wanted her and now he knew she wanted him too. No matter what, he would possess and own her. She was the perfect sub and he was determined to be her Master in every sense of the word. From her first phone call to him he knew he had to have that voice whispering in his ear as he pushed himself inside of her. He dreamed of fucking her in every possible way. In ways he had never done with any woman. This woman was going to be his for the taking.

They talked for weeks..sharing fantasies and themselves. He told her he was overwhelmed with work and was spending many late nights alone at the office with the stacks of contracts that needed to be written.

"Now or Never" she thought..."Can I be this bold?" He had asked for photos of her and she had shared. She knew what he wanted so she took her time that day getting dressed..It had to match his fantasy. She felt she owed him that much. White lace bra, deeply plunging of course. Matching white lace panties, stockings and garter belt..with a coat to top it off. Tossing in some fun toys in her bag along with a wrap around dress to change into later. (hey a girl never knows what might come next..)

She got into the car and drove to the offices located only a mere 6 miles away from her place. How convienant she thought. I can bring him back home to shower with me as he always wanted to do. "When am I going to be in that shower with you?" he always asked her. "I want to be see you undress in front of me" he sighed.

She parked the car and began the walk to the Sexy Site office building. She smiled as she saw some men look at her in passing. Perhaps this is my lucky night she thought. More people left the building as she walked. Her stilleto heels making cute little tap tap sounds on the floor. The security guard smiled at her as she gave him her name and who she was here to see. She held up a basket that contained a meal for her hardworking man. The guard smiled and told her where to go to find him.

That is one lucky SOB the Guard thought. I wished I had a woman who looked like that and wanted to bring me food.

Her heart pounded as she walked slowly towards where his cubicle was located. She could hear him on the phone saying "Don't wait. I am going to be late" and than he hung up the phone and she stopped when she heard him murmur her name and sigh. She wondered if he could hear the beating of her heart.

She walked towards him and slowly set the basket on the floor . He did not hear her yet she realized as she set her purse down. Than she began to unbutton the coat with her hands shaking in excitement.

He lifted his eyes off the computer screen. He heard something and than turned..

"Mi Amor, I am here.." she whispered.

"You came" he sat there, his own heart racing in time with hers.

"MMM, several times on my way here just thinking about you" She let the coat drop and blushed as she watched his reaction to her lingerie.

"Come here" he said huskily. . She could see he was having a hard time controlling his voice and from what she could tell, he was already aroused.

"My pleasure"..

She walked over to the chair he sat in and he smiled taking in all of her..Her hair, her eyes that he had smiled at in photos..the breasts with the nipples hardening as he stared at them. The little lacy panties already wet for him he guessed as she slowly straddled the chair and spread her legs for him. He had promised her once..on one of those fantastic phone calls, "I will spank your ass as you ride me as I suck on your breasts"..and now it was time for him to keep that promise. He was more than willing..he was hard. He was ready.

He couldn't believe his luck..if not for the bizarro world friend of hers who caused all those problems, than she would never have phoned his department. He gripped her by the hair and she laughed.."Slowly Mi Amor..slowly" She put her hand between her legs to feel his cock swelling against his pants..She smiled and leaned down to brush her cheek against his. She moved her hand towards his shirt and began unbuttoning his shirt..she sighed when she touched skin and leaned forward to nip at his nipple..He moaned as her lips touched his flesh. She moved up to his neck and began gently nuzzling him and murmuring to him..

"You are as perfect as I said you were" she whispered.."so soo beautiful". Her mouth began to move towards his cheek and than closer to his open mouth. Their eyes met..."I waited so long to find you ..Master"

He smiled..She knew her place in his world and was happy to be in it. "More" he said.."I want more"

She laughed and said, "There is so much more to come"..She brought her mouth to his lips and gently kissed him slowly and as their passion rose he pulled her closer to him and slid his tongue into her willing mouth.

THIS is how it is supposed to feel she thought...This is what they write about in romance novels. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once..His cock pulsated against her wetness..she loved the feeling of his lips as they sought out her pale pink nipples, hardening in his mouth and to his bite..He struggled to contain himself but he could not stop..he bit her on her neck which he remembered her telling him how much it aroused her. She rewarded him with a moan to match his own.

"We need to move this to somewhere more...." He slowly rose and held her against his body, "Comfortable."

"MMM sounds good to me" she said with a laugh.

He carried her to the nearby conference room.Earlier in the day the sight of a mass employee meeting and now empty of anyone but the two of them. He kicked the door shut behind him and walked to the couch. He let her stand and he sat down with a wicked grin he looked at her and ordered her to her knees.

With a happy blush she did as she was told to do. He grabbed her long hair and drew her closer to him.."Undress me"..With her gentle hands she helped him off with his pants as he removed his shirt..she tugged the underwear off him slowly..revealing his throbbing cock . He kicked his own shoes off and she took the socks and set them down reveling in the beauty of what was to come.

"Now meet your Master..deeply...I want to go all the way in" He said.

She nodded as he pulled her hair and she opened her mouth to take him inside of her..His cock pulsated in her mouth and she found her own hand between her wet thighs as she caressed herself in time with her movements around his cock.

"ALL the way Slave" he said.

"MMM" she murmured and with her free hand she caressed his balls..She licked his thick shaft and covered it in kisses and moved onto his balls...She covered him in her own juices ..She took him into her mouth as deeply as she could as she knew how much he liked it..He loved to go all the way inside a woman..either by throat of pussy..all the way in was his mantra. "I know it can go deeper" he told her once on the phone..and she felt he was the kind of man who would not settle for anything less than that.

"Now it is your time Miss" he said as she sat back on her knees.."UP on the couch"..She found herself kneeling on the couch, she removed her lacy white bra and let it fall to the floor as he moved to go behind her. The first slap on her ass sounded so loud she was surprised it didn't bring in the security guard from downstairs. "You like it rough don't you?" he asked her.."YOU like it bad girl?" he spanked her again and again...

"Yes" she gasped as she reeled from the pleasure that pain brought to her.."Moree pleaseeee" she said.He was happy to do so. Ripping her wet panties from her he slid his fingers inside of her and laughed.."Someone is very very wet"...he lowered his mouth and lightly bit her on her ass..than moving his fingers he slid his tongue inside of her..rolling his tongue like the sexpert he was he once told her.."I am very good at this"..He was not exaggerating.

"Oh God...pleasee Master" she said between gasps of pleasure ..

"Beg me for it"...

"F...Fuck me pleaseee"...she struggled to move but he held her firmly in place..."Pleasee Master..Fuck me please"...She felt him move as he forced her onto her back...Their eyes met..

"Pleaseeee" she whispered...so wet, so willing so many weeks and months she had waited for this moment to come...

"With pleasure" he said as he slid his cock inside of her..so wet,..all for him..she moaned as he went in as deep as he could go than pushed even harder.."You like it like this don't you my little slave...you like this" She rocked her hips in time to his thrusts..she begged him not to stop..

"I...Love this" she panted..and she did. He owned her now as surely as if he had bought her. I am not in control. I like the feeling of someone owning me. He moved his head down to her breasts and smiled at the sight of them. His lips brushed her nipples and his teeth bit them so they became even harder until she felt they might explode.

'WHO is in charge of this game?" he demanded from her as he continued thrusting inside her...

"YOU are..My Master" she said..

"Don't you ever forget it " he told her.. "Make me come my little slave..my whore..Make me CUM" he yelled...He felt as if they could go on for hours...and days..never stop...he imagined them in her shower and her bed..all the things she promised to show him and do...He felt he knew what happiness was for the first time in his life..I control her..I own her..

"I won't Master..I "..her words were lost as she came over and over again. He has promised her he always made sure the women he was pleasing came first. Wave after wave hit her as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the way every part of her felt as if it was on fire and his cock was the only thing that could save her. She felt his cock tighten inside her oh so wet pussy...he is going to ..

"I am ..." he got out the words just as his came so hard inside of her..over and over again throbbing to the very last moment and she was covered in his hot cum. Dripping both of their juices he slowly pulled out of her..."Now someone has to help me clean this up" he said..Pulling her to her feet he leaned in and kissed her..

Naked the two of them went to the bathroom, clutching their clothes like little kids afraid to get caught. He leaned against the sink as she knealed to wash his cock and balls with such tenderness it made him smile. She knows men are touchy right afterwards and she is being gentle. This was the bathroom he came to after one of their long phone conversations and had pleasured himself before going home. He called her on the way home to tell her how much she had aroused him.

He helped her dress and than as he had another hour or more of work to do, he walked her down to her car...There was no need for words or promises that might be broken. He owned her now and they both knew it. The guard smirked at them as they walked outside but neither of them cared.

He hugged her once more before letting her go..He kissed her deeply his tongue already at home in her mouth.

"Until next time " he told her..holding the door open for her to the car.."oh and one more thing.."

She looked up at him as he leaned down for one more hungry kiss..she felt herself getting wet all over again and enjoying the feeling of it. I am so easily aroused she thought with a smile.

"Yes Master?" she asked.

"My cock is going to be in your mouth and pussy always" he told her .

"Oh God , I hope so" she said.

Both of them were determined to make that happen.

THE END