My Erotic Session with Matured Man

Story Info
Young & old.
1.9k words
3.42
28.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember I was searching for a part time job and a place to stay after finishing my graduation for higher studies management.

I saw a newspaper add for a nanny to take care of an old couple, man's age 70 and woman's age 68yrs old.

I picked up the newspaper, went straight heading to their house which was 80km away where I was staying.

It was a hot afternoon, had worn a short black cotton skirt, white lacework top and a blue sandal with matching scarf, goggles and light make up.

The dress looked attractive with a body of 38-24-40 figure. I was never perfect at my bottom; it would be always higher as I was a junk foodie.

My butt is round & curvaceous and would look prominent in a Saree.

I always had low neck dresses & looked sexy but with an innocent face and smile, I would never look that vulgar, rather people get attracted easily.

I knocked on the door; there stood a woman in her early 70's with bend back, wrinkled face, and droopy eyes looking at me with a wink. Trying to maintain her prostrate asked me, "So, are you looking for nanny's job?, come in! come in!", "Cool" as I fumbled, thought may be she guessed it right as many of them would have visited for this job but wouldn't have got selected. She must have been eager to see me at her door.

As I entered,I saw an old man reading his newspaper on his easy chair.

I sat on their sofa which was well cushioned & my skirt went little high up from my knee level, though the old man engrossed in his newspaper didn't notice it.

The old woman was sweet, offered me a cup of coffee and biscuits and asked, "Hope you know how to cook?" and as I answered,

I told her that I am interested to work only if I get to stay here as I stayed far.

The old man looked at me through his glasses and said something to the old lady in their mother tongue, I couldn't understand but voila! I got the job.

What a relief at least I could earn and need not pay rent in here, the best is that I was required to look after them after 6:00 p.m.

I was happy as I could do both full time and part time job together earning more to finance my studies.

There was a serious problem though, one day, lady fell sick and she had to be admitted to the hospital, hence I had taken off from my job for some days to take care of them.

The old man didn't seem to care as he was expecting this would come.

It was evening; we came from hospital and went straight to kitchen to cook.

The old man named Freddy went to his room to change. I quickly slipped into my transparent night suit, in the night, it didn't look transparent though.

I barely had changed, realised that the old man was standing just behind me, it freaked me, I turned back with a surprise look and asked "You want coffee?"

He turned his head and said to bring it in the hall. He was handsome, fit body, not bald & hairless chest, less to be in 70's.

He was watching TV, not much bothered to see what he was watching I handed over the coffee to him, as I was turning, he said "oh, aahh", go to see the coffee was straight on his clothes, drenching it.

I rushed to kitchen got napkin and was wiping the coffee, not enough to realise that I was touching his groin area and accidently touched his penis; soon it was noticeable as it grew.

Consciously the old man said to stop it but I didn't I was curious to know how far the length would it reach.

I was on my knees centre to his legs wide open as he was sitting on the sofa. I replied saying that he should change his clothes and handed over to him very old short and I went to take bath after tiring day at the hospital taking care of the old lady.

There it started all what changed my view of people having sex.

I went to the bathroom removed my clothes and purposely didn't latch the door, the door opened to its half viewing me completely naked, drenched.

Freddy sat on the chair which was exactly opposite to the entire view.

The mood was already set in the air; I had several glances though my hair on my face of what the old man was up to.

I saw touching his penis though his shorts several times as he got excited, it seemed it was long time he had sex, the fact that the old lady has not been in good health for a long time.

As I knew he was watching me without blinking, I vigorously applied soap on my body parts to cover it with lather and then I played my entire body by touching gently, rubbing with sexy body movements.

I rubbed my lather covered clits and moaned softly with passionate expressions to seduce the old man sitting watching me, I was quite smart to not to let him know that I was watching him too. Much to my surprise, he took out his full grown gun and rubbed it throughout up and down and stopped, this happened at several small gaps. I was at my peak to have my first orgasm as I saw his 7 inches cock with glistening red head.

It was really provoking situation that I wanted to grab it and put it into warm mouth and suck it passionately as I watched in a porn movie some time back.

It looked that he had good thick clean penis to get stuck in my young cunt. I didn't know much about sex as I had sex not often with my neighbour guy but hadn't been a virgin to get that old cock either.

I really wondered to have a old man sexually!!!

He was enjoying looking at a young fair hairless body with huge mounds and light brown aureolated nipple, sharp small tits; I wanted this hide and seek game to end.

So I put on the shower fast and he watched the lather slowly trickling my shoulders , chest, belly button and there clearing the view of half shaved pussy.

I was excited to see the man thrusting his manhood faster and then I saw him wriggling a bit and then was at ease, looking like he came out.

I grabbed a towel and went to my bedroom, I acted as if no one was in the hall and dropped the towel at the door, and I know he was starring at me, quietly stood and came near my door, peeping as to what I am doing next.

In my bedroom I went near my dressing table and rotated it at an angle to see the old man behind watching me. I combed my hair completely naked at the dressing table; poor Freddy's gun troubled him again.

He took it out and I said to myself that I will not agree with him standing alone and masturbating till his juice gets wasted.

Here, I ended all hide and seek games. Looked back, Freddy was taken aback not knowing what to do, he tried hiding.

I called him in and asked him, "how do I look?" hesitated to reply, he said that I was ok.

I was annoyed, grabbed his hand and touched my 38B sized breast and asked him again, is this "ok" or good?

He said good gulping down the throat.

I removed my hand and waited upon his next gesture. I was correct, he was enjoying, and he squeezed my boobs harder till it turned tight and hard, I started to moan and as I moaned with my eyes closed and holding his shoulders, he rested me on the wall and our lips closed at each other gently stroking his body on my body.

My body responded to this amazing encounter with an old stud.

I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and he didn't realise how fast I was, moved my fingers tickling down at his belly, got my finger stuck at his waist inside his pants,

Our kisses started getting nasty than romantic, unbuttoning his pants I went down sat on my knees and opened his zip and glided his pants slowly down.

Alas he stood there naked with his manhood fighting to come out of his underwear.

I looked at him, his face showed like he is happy to expect something better at this point, but I am a person who likes it slow and steady.

I could see him shrug at the desperation to be inside my pussy, but long await patience will be the sweetest.

I removed his underwear and saw his 7 inches red headed to take revenge saluting ever more stiffer and harder, as I touched his penis, his expression changed in excitement and I closed his thick shaft under my mouth and he groaned louder, his breath was faster and I heard him saying suck it baby its all yours, wet it all!

I think it was new experience for the oldie, he pounded my head onto his shaft faster in rhythm and he groaned louder and louder as I raised my tempo.

I held his penis and stuck into deep into my throat stroking even harder. He dragged my mouth out of his penis and pulled my shoulders up and rested my back again on the wall, he raised my right leg at his waist level and pulled his penis rubbing on to my clitoris for a while and then with a push the cock was in my warm pussy gliding in & out slowly.

I moaned soft at first he raised his tempo and there my entire body shook at his stroking rhythm.

I screamed louder and louder assuring him that I liked it and even want it faster and harder, he did it faster as I expected and I moaned saying dirty words, "come on fuck my young cunt, suck my boobs, tear me apart like u do to a slut", isn't it great to have a young body"!

With my dirty words and faster pounding the old man groaned louder and came into my hot pussy.

I felt burning sensation for sometime and then it cooled off, I patted him saying "good job, I lust for another shot"!

He looked at me sexily grabbed my butt kissing my lips replied "sure anything for you"

"oh, Fred,I love you fucking me like a slut", this time give me a slutty treatment".

He didn't even remember his old wife struggling in the hospital reason being he had not had sex for 5 years due to his wife's condition.

But today was his lucky day to get laid with a hot young bouncy gal.

He didn't want to waste his time as he found his sex mate for lifetime and the fear of having sexless life died in him as his naked body lied next to mine.

Oh what a day! We had sex almost everyday proving his libido's strength worth every sessions we had, it was great time to have sex early morning, on the couch, balcony in the night when everyone slept without making any noise, in his garden behind the bushes, on the staircase of his duplex flat, in the kitchen and the bathroom where It had all started!

Fred and I living in the same apartment and have fun everyday!