My Ex Girlfriend

Story Info
A guy admits he still has feelings for his ex.
5.7k words
4.41
104.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story ever. I would greatly appreciate all feedback. All the characters are 18 years or older.

*****

I was driving down the road over to my ex girlfriends house. She had something she wanted to show me. I hadn't seen her in a few months and was happy she invited me.

Dianne, my ex, was a beautiful 19 year old woman. Pretty much from the moment I first laid my eyes on her I was in love. She was 5"8, had brown curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. Her breast weren't that big, a B-cup I think (I never actually got to see her breasts), but I never was a breast man. We stayed friends even after we had broken up, but secretly I still loved her.

I had just returned from the gym. I worked out roughly 3 times a week and looked pretty good because of that. I just turned 20 and got a car as a present. It sure made it easy to get around, especially since the gym was a 30 minute bike ride away and my ex's house another 15 minutes on top of that. Now I could make the trip in half the time.

After a little while I was in front of her house and ringed. She opened the door with her usual cheerful face and greeted me warmly. I was stunned about how she looked. She wore a skirt that reached just above her knees and a very tight top. It seemed she became more beautiful with each passing day.

"Hey, great to see you again! Come in, come in"

"Good to see you too" I said as I walked through the door. "How long has it been, 5-6 months?"

"At least that. Want something to drink?" she said.

"A beer if you've got one."

"Alcohol this early in the day?"

"Hey, it's already 3pm."

"So?" she said. "If you drink early in the day you might become an alcoholic. I'm getting you a coke"

"If you decide what I drink, then why did you ask in the first place?!"

"Because it's polite to!" she grinned.

This was pretty much how we acted around each other. Arguing playfully we continued into the living room and sat down on the couch. We chatted for a few minutes about what was going on in our lives. She mainly complained about her work. I had no work to complain about because I had no job. Getting fired will do that.

"Why did you get fired?" she asked.

"Oh well, I only dropped a box with 6 bottles of $25,- wine. They weren't very happy with me" I said.

"$25,-?! Good god man! Haven't you ever heard of 'being carefull'"

"Of course I have! But how was I supposed to know that some kid had dropped a banana peel on the floor?"

"A BANANA PEEL?! Did you work in a cartoon or something?!"

Even I had to admit I felt pretty stupid for actually slipping on a banana peel. I was the centre of attention when I fell and some colleagues had to hold my boss back or he would have killed me! My parents weren't very happy when they heard I had been fired, but they always believed in learning from our own mistakes so they didn't say much.

"Anyway" I asked. "What was this thing you wanted to show me?"

"Oh right! Let me boot up the computer."

While we waited for the computer to boot up, I looked around a bit. Even though it had been a few months since I had been here, it still looked the way I remembered. Big living room, a nice kitchen and pool in the backyard. Seeing her in a bikini was the closest I had ever been to seeing her naked. Not that I was complaining. She looked absolutely stunning in a bikini.

Once the computer was booted up, we sat down and watched a video. She had made this video from scratch for a school project and was pretty proud of it. I have to admit, I was impressed she made it from scratch but it made me laugh because it so badly constructed. Luckily, she also thought it was terrible.

While she looked for the second movie she wanted to show me, I looked at her. God, she is beautiful I thought. Every time I say her, it was like I fell in love with her all over again. And I knew that every guy must feel like that when they saw her. And every time I heard her talk about a guy it made me a bit jealous.

"Here it is" she said pulling me back to the world. "It took a while but than you get a crappy video in return" she smiled. God, that was a beautiful smile. One that could make anyone happy. I knew that I had to tell her how I felt about her. I didn't want to see her with anyone else.

But saying it was anything but easy. We broke up for a reason and I never really was good at confessing my love for somebody. Because of that, I had never had a girlfriend besides her.

"Hello. Earth to Jason! Can you read me?"

I snapped out of my daydream. Without realising it I had been staring at her for quite some time.

"Why were you staring at me? You were creeping me out!"

"Oh sorry" I said "but I just can't help thinking of how beautiful you are."

She turned beet red. "Do... don't be silly. Stop making fun of me okay?"

"But it's true!" I said truthfully. "I've never seen a girl more beautiful than you. You're every guys dream. Didn't you notice when we were going out? Every guy was staring at you! I was the happiest guy in the world when you were with me. I was really bummed when we broke up. I really loved you! In fact, I still do. I ..."

I stopped mid sentence. Without knowing it, I let my real feelings slip out. I turned even redder than her and just stared at the floor.

"You.. you still love me?" she asked.

I was hoping she hadn't heard it. A foolish hope, I know but I couldn't help it. Her friendship was worth allot to me and I was afraid she would stop talking to me if she knew I still had feeling for her.

Not because she hated me or something like that, but because she was worried for my well being. She wanted me to get over her and knew that seeing her regularly would make that difficult.

She was looking at me, waiting for me to answer her question. I could lie and tell that I meant I loved her as a friend, but I never was good at lying and I hated having to lie. Especially to my friends.

I knew I had to say something and opened my mouth but no words came out. Like I said, I was never really good with girls. I tried to answer, but she already knew. She later told me that my look said it all.

A strange atmosphere fuelled by the silence filled the room. Neither of us spoke for several minutes. I don't exactly know how long it lasted, but each minute felt like a year. I had never been this uncomfortably in my entire life.

It took a while before Dianne started talking. "How long have you felt like this?"

"I've always felt like this. From the moment I first laid eyes on you."

"But, when we broke up we said we'd be better off staying friends"

"I only said that because I didn't wanna lose you. And if I have to be 'just a friend' to do that, I'm okay with it."

She was silent again and so was I.

"Yoohoo! I'm back! Did ya miss me?"

Me and Dianne looked at each other and knew who said that. Dianne's little sister.

Dianne's little sister, Allison, was an 18 year old girl. She was 5"6, had long flowing brown hair and eyes so green they could steal a man's heart with one look. Just like her sister, she had relatively small breasts, but I never really looked much at her because I was dating her sister at the time.

The two of them were definitely siblings in looks, but in characters they were complete opposites. While Dianne was shy and quiet, Allison was bold and loud. She was very popular at school and was asked out by a dozen guys every week, but she turned them all down. Nobody knew why.

"Wow" Allison said clearly sensing the atmosphere that hung in the room. "What happened here? Somebody die or something?"

"No, I just got a call from my mom that my dog is sick and I need to come home cause she has to go to a meeting and doesn't want the house to be a mess when she gets back." I quickly made up.

"Oh, that explains the gloomy look. I wouldn't wanna clean up a dogs shit when he is ill. Good luck man"

"Yeah, thanks" I said.

I walked to the front door and Dianne followed me. I put on my coat and went outside, turning back at her.

"I guess I'll see you later." Dianne said.

"Listen, about what I said in there.." I started but Dianne stopped me.

"We'll talk about it later. Don't you have a dog to take care off?" she grinned but closed the door before I could respond.

That night, when I was in bed I kept repeating what had happened over there in my head. 'We'll talk about it later' she said. Did that mean she was ok with how I felt? Did she feel the same for me? Or did she just not want to stop seeing me without saying a proper goodbye? All these questions floated around in my head.

I felt the urge to jerk off but ignored it. I was to preoccupied to even think about something like that. I twisted and turned around in bed for a few hours before I finally fell asleep.

*****

The next morning, my mother barged in my room telling me to get out of bed. I looked at the clock and saw I only had 2 hours of sleep. I wanted to go back to sleep but had a busy day ahead of me so I got out, ate some breakfast and left to do my things.

I came home around 7 to see my parents were out. A note on the fridge told me they went to my aunt to play some card like every other Wednesday.

I sat down on the couch, ordered some pizza and watched some TV, even though I had no idea of what I was watching. I was still thinking about Dianne. Every time I called her she said: "Not now. Later" and hung up.

Eventually I got bored and decided to play some games so I went up to my room.

When I got there, I saw somebody left me a voicemail. When I played it, I heard Dianne's voice.

"Jason. My parents and Allison are out so if you wanna talk, you can come over. Call me to let me know."

I wondered when she left that voicemail but decided to call her anyway. She said nobody was supposed to come back for another 4 hours so we had plenty of time. We agreed I would be there around 8 before we hung up.

I decided to take a shower before I went to her place. While in there, I thought about all the possible things that could happen that night. Would she yell? Would she understand? I played all scenario's I could think off in my head before I figured I had been in the shower for 20 minutes and the water had gone cold a long time ago. I got out and changed before I got in my car and left.

A little past 8 I got there and rang the bell. She opened and I saw she was wearing the same outfit as the other day.

"Hi, come in" she said stepping aside to let me in. I sat down on the couch while she got us something to drink. When she came back, we decided to watch a movie. We picked a comedy and had a good laugh watching it.

We were both having a good time but looking back, I think we were both just delaying the inevitable. We had to talk about it but neither of us wanted to be the first.

When the movie was over, we both just sat watching the credits, neither of us saying anything. But eventually, we had to.

"Well, that was fun wasn't it?" she said.

"Yes it was." I said.

"Jason uh... we need to talk about... well about what happened yesterday."

"Oh don't worry about that. The dog was fine. It was just something he ate." I joked.

She couldn't stifle her little laugh. "Ok, well that's one thing I don't have to worry about." she smiled. "But seriously, if you have those feelings for me, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because if I did tell you, one of two things would have happened. You'd stop seeing me because it would make it harder for me to get over you, or you'd stop being my friend all together and I don't want either of those things to happen."

"I see..."

"Look, I'm sorry. Not about what I said, but about saying it. If you want, I'll leave."

"No! I don't want you to leave. I... I just don't know what to do with this. I mean, I like you allot too, but we broke up. I wouldn't have worked out between us."

"But how do you know that?" I said. "We were together for less than a month. How much can you really know if that's the case?"

"Well, that's true. But what do you suggest than? That we get together again? Give it another shot?"

"Well, why not? I mean, what have we got to lose? Worst case scenario, you're right and it doesn't work out between us. Than we can just go back to being friends like we are now. And if it does work out, well... we can take that step when the time comes."

"Oh, I don't know" she said doubtfully.

"Dianne, if you don't want to, just say so. But don't say no because you're afraid. If you have absolutely no feelings for me, than you're right. It will never work out. But if you think that there is a chance it could work, than we have to go for it. My grandfather always said that good things take time and allot of effort, but that they were more than worth it. So, what do you say?" I said.

"Well... ok, you're right. What have we got to lose? Let's go for it!" she finally said and threw herself at me in a loving hug which lasted a few minutes.

Those were very peaceful minutes. I don't think I ever felt as comfortable as I did then. It was like I was wrapped in a warm blanket and I think she felt the same way.

We looked at each other and she pressed her lips against mine in a soft, loving kiss. It felt better than I ever could have imagined. It was at that moment that I understood why everybody said that your first kiss is something you will always remember.

The kiss slowly grew in intensity as we became more passionate. She opened her lips a little and I instantly did the same and softly pushed my tongue in her mouth while she did the same.

When we finally stopped kissing we were both panting. "You should probably go." she said. "My parents will be home any minute and you know what they think about being with a guy before marriage."

"Yeah, you're right" I said but didn't get up. We looked at each other for a few minutes before we were kissing again. God, that felt good. I could kiss her for years and not get bored.

"Okay, now you really gotta go." she said after we stopped kissing again and this time I got up and headed to the door.

I promised I would call her tomorrow before I headed home.

I could not remember ever being happier before that day. I got back together again with Dianne and I got my first kiss. When I got home it was pretty late so I decided to go to bed immediately. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Life was good.

*****

As usual, my peaceful sleep was rudely interrupted when my mom came to wake me up the next morning. I'm not a morning person and wanted to go back to sleep but I knew better than that. The last time I did that, she poured a glass of ice cold water over my face. If you've never experienced that, be glad. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast before I left to do my things.

By the time I got home I was exhausted. Looking for a job all day was rough but the fact it felt like it was a 100 degrees outside made it much rougher. I promised I would call Dianne but I felt sticky from the sweat so I took a shower before I called.

"Hello, Harling residence."

"Hi Mrs Harling, this is Jason."

"Oh hello Jason. How are you doing?" Dianne's mom asked.

"I'm fine. And how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine, thank you for asking."

"Is Dianne available? I need to speak with her" I said

"Ok, hold on a sec while I go get her."

After a few seconds I heard Dianne's voice. "Hello?"

"Hey Dianne, it's Jason."

"Hey Jason. What's up?"

"Just calling. Told you I would didn't I?"

"Yes you did. How are you?"

"I'm fine except for a sunburn. You?"

"Great. My parents were happy when I told them I was back together with you but they also gave the inevitable "you must remain pure" speech."

"Right, I think you told me about that." Her parents had always been very strict. They had always told their daughters they should remain a virgin until their wedding night, something the girls never understood. "Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to see a movie with me next Saturday?"

"Ok, are there any good movies playing right now?"

"Don't know. I hear Harry Potter 6 is supposed to be pretty good."

"Harry Potter 6 it is. Shall we meet at 7?"

"That's fine."

"All right then."

We talked for a few more minutes before she had to go help her mom. I had the evening for myself so I decided to do what I usually do. I played some games until I went to bed.

*****

The next few days were like every other day except that I talked to Dianne every evening for a few minutes. Mostly we talked about normal, everyday stuff before we hung up to do our own things.

I was eagerly anticipating Saturday because it would be my second first date with Dianne. I was happy pretty much all the time and my parents knew something was up but decided not to press the issue.

Saturday morning and noon seemed to go much slower then usual. Finally, around 6:45 I decided to leave if I wanted to arrive in time. So I told my parents I would be out late and made my way to the theatre.

I got there a little before 7 and didn't have to wait long before Dianne showed up.

"Hey, seems you beat me." she joked.

"Well, I only just arrived. But wow! You look stunning!"

She really did. She was wearing a lime green summer dress that reached just below her knees. I saw she was wearing a little make up which only enhanced her beauty. She also let her hair loose making it almost twice as long and reaching her thighs.

"Thank you. You look very handsome too."

I didn't wear anything special. Just the nicest t-shirt and jeans I had. I Never was much of a dresser.

"Well then, shall we?" I asked as I offered my arm.

"Yeah, alright." and she hooked her arm through mine.

The movie was nothing special. We both read the book so we knew what was gonna happen. We only went to the movie to see the special effects and because it was the only decent movie playing.

When it finished, it was getting pretty late and we still had a 30 minute drive to her place so I decided to bring her home. Her parents had dropped her off but they couldn't pick her up because they had to go to the birthday party of an aunt which could last well into the night.

When we got to her place she invited me in for a drink and I accepted. I knew I had to drive so I didn't drink any alcohol. When we both had our drinks, we sat down on the couch and talked a little about the movie.

"You know Jason," she said eventually. "I had a really great time tonight."

"Yeah, so did I. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun, even though the movie wasn't that great."

We both laughed at that but we soon stopped. I looked in her eyes and suddenly wanted to kiss her. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against her. I felt her returning the kiss and slip her tongue in my mouth.

"Wait." I said and stopped the kiss. "What about Allison?"

"Oh, she went with my parents and won't be back before they do." Dianne answered and with nobody at home, we kissed again.

Our kiss slowly grew in intensity and we grabbed each other and started tugging on our clothes. She pulled off my t-shirt and I opened the front of her dress. We stopped kissing when she had to pull my t-shirt over my head and when it was off we just stared at each other for a while. The front of her dress was open and because she didn't wear a bra, I got my first look at her breasts.

They were not very big like I said earlier but they were perfect in my opinion. I slowly grabbed one. It was soft yet firm, not to big and not to small. I slowly bend down and sucked on it.

As I did, I heard her gasp. She grabbed my head and pressed it tighter against her. This was fine by me cause I didn't wanna stop sucking. I heard her moan softly when I fondled her left breast as I sucked on her right.

Eventually I stopped when she pulled me up to kiss me again and as we did, her hands were working on my pants. When she got them lose, I lifted my self so she could pull them off. She slowly lowered herself and sat on the floor where she got her first look at my dick.

12