My Ex-Girlfriend's Dream

Story Info
942 words
2.05
14.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were playing with a rabbit and found out that she had bunnies so we started trying to feed them but she tried to bite us. So it turned into a game where we were trying to feed the bunnies without the rabbit noticing. Finally I got bored doing that and set the cage down on the dresser and then went and laid on my stomach on the bed. The walls were a dark color, and there was a big king sized canopy bed in the middle against the back wall across from the bed, against the wall was a long dresser with a dusty mirror leaning to the side and the top of the dresser was cluttered with stuff. I was laying on my stomach on the bed, and you kind of laid on top of me.

There weren't any lights on in the room, and there weren't any windows, it was easy to see though, almost like there were candles lit the canopy on the bed was a black mesh material, and the bedding was a dark color, I'm not exactly sure what it looked like though you just laid there on top of me for a few minutes then you got up and I turned my head and looked at you. You were wearing jeans and a dark blue t-shirt, you just stood there for a few minutes looking down at me, then you unbuttoned your jeans, but you didn't take them off, and you were wearing boxers, dark blue almost black.

I was still watching you and you leaned forward and pulled me up by my waist, you walked me over to the dresser, and had me put my hands on the edge of it, you slid my underwear down, they're hot pink boy shorts, BTW, you left my bra on, I'm assuming because I was leaning forward and would've had to move to take it off all the way. You stepped forward and I could feel your jeans against the back of my thighs and my ass. I shivered and started getting tense you placed your hands on my back and slid them all the way up to my shoulder blades then back down and let them rest on my hips. You moved your right hand and wrapped it around your shaft and started rubbing it against my pussy lips. Without letting go of the dresser I pushed myself towards you trying to get you to put your dick in me.

When I moved back you did too so that you were only rubbing against me, teasing me. I started to shake a little bit because I wanted you so bad and I tried to get you to go in again, this time you let your head slide in. I moaned softly and you slid it in further, starting to thrust in and out, slowly but hard after about 5 times you pulled out and started rubbing your head against my clit teasing me again. You leaned back a little bit and pulled off your shirt then made me stand up all the way, you moved my hair so it was laying across my right shoulder then tilted my head to the side and kissed my neck on the left side, you kissed up my neck and softly started to bite my ear. You turned me around so I was facing you and pushed me back to where I was sitting on top of the dresser with my legs spread around your waist. You set your left hand on my cheek and then traced my lips with your finger. You let your hand slide down, then around to my back where you unclasped my bra and slid it off of me.

You cupped my left boob in your left hand and placed your right hand against my lower back. You pulled me against you and starting kissing me softly, progressively getting more forceful. You stopped then kissed my neck and started biting, making me moan softly. I slid my hands down your chest and wrapped my right hand around your dick. You smiled against my neck then kissed where you had bitten, then you stepped back letting me slide off the dresser. You sat down on the floor leaning against the end of the bed then made me turn around again. You pulled me down on top of you to where I was sitting right above your dick, on your stomach. I cupped your balls in my left hand and squeezed gently, then I wrapped my right hand around your shaft and lifted myself up and slid onto you.

I started squeezing your balls a little tighter and you put your hands on my hips guiding me up and down on your cock. You started moaning when I did and kept a tight grip where your hands were on my hips, making me slide faster along your shaft. After about 15 minutes you made me slow down and then you pulled yourself out of me with just your head of the dick in me, you slid your hands across my stomach, clasping them in front of me, keeping me from moving. I looked down and wrapped my hand around your shaft and started going up and down then you started sighing and I felt your cum shoot inside my pussy. Then you went down and started like my pussy clean, and then you came up to my face with mine and your cum in your mouth and you started kissing me. Then we laid in bed and had sex a couple more time till we fell asleep.