My Ex Wife And I Find Each Other

Story Info
Out to dinner, they rediscover their passion.
2.4k words
4.46
24.7k
27
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat across the table from my ex wife, Leslie. Our relationship is probably stronger now since the divorce. We married young. We married for the wrong reasons and we realized that early in the marriage but neither one of us wanted to admit it. So we tried to fake our way through a happy marriage. It didn't last. So we parted as friends and grew even closer through the years.

It's been five years since the divorce. We have both dated other people since then. I was engaged at one point but it was not meant to be. I think I was only with her because I didn't want to be alone. But we both realized it wasn't working either.

I have always considering Leslie to be my best friend, even after the divorce. She felt the same way about me. We decided to have these monthly dinners together and honestly it started feeling like old times about four months ago. Sitting across from her I started to realize how much I missed what we had. Our talks, just like tonight, were nothing substantial. How was work? How have you been? Things like that. But there was something different in her eyes tonight, I thought.

"And that's when I just walked away. I couldn't stand to hear her bitch anymore," Leslie said. "Colin? Are you ok? You haven't said a word for most of dinner?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have a headache. I just can't shake it," I responded.

"Have you gone to the doctor for it again? I know how much you hate the doctors office, but seriously you need to go at some point for it if it's bothering you that much!," she replied.

"Look at you. Still looking out for me. Thanks, Leslie," I smiled from across the table. I couldn't tell if she was blushing or not. Her cheeks got red at random times. It was always one of those features I found adorable.

"Hey, if I don't do it, I don't think anyone else will!" she laughed.

"I wish I had an argument for that, but I am pretty sure you are right!" I replied. She tilted her head to the side as I faked a smile at her.

"Now that's not what I meant, Colin. You are quite a catch and you know that," she said. I looked away. "Come on, Col. You know I was only kidding."

"If I am quite a catch then why am I still single?"

"You just haven't met the right person. Keep that in mind that is coming from your ex-wife," she joked again. "If it's any consolation I am still single too, remember? I am not giving up so neither should you."

"Oh please. You can have any man you want. The problem is all you want is douche bags and clowns," I snapped back.

"I can hardly have any man I want. And yes, I have learned my lesson after the last douche bag. You aren't a douche bag or a clown." she said back.

"Maybe that's why it didn't work out so well between us?"

"You know why things didn't work out between us. We got married too young. Let's face it. You are a different person then you were on our wedding day. I know I am not the same person either." she said.

"Yeah, you are right. You have gained weight since then," I laughed.

"Unfair! You are going to pay for that comment, Colin," she grinned from across the table. All of a sudden, I could feel her foot reach under the table.

"How am I going to pay for that? By you playing footsies with me under the table like that?" I glanced under the table and saw her foot very close to me. I adjusted my gaze for just a moment but in the that time her foot no longer played gentle with mine. Instead she kicked me in the shin, moving the whole table an inch or two. "Now that was just uncalled for!," I playfully reached down to my ankle and rubbed it under the table.

"You deserved that and you know it!," she responded. I laughed and shook my head.

"Here is your check. Thank you for dinning with us tonight," the waiter said as he placed it on the table beside me. As quickly as he appeared, he was gone. I reached for my wallet to get my credit card.

"Maybe I did deserve it, but you didn't have to kick so hard," I replied with a grin on my face.

"Oh come on. I barely grazed you. It's not my fault you are getting weaker in your old age," she shot right back. "You know you don't have to always pay for dinner. It's not like we are on a date or anything. I can pay once in a while," she said.

"I know you could. But I chose the restaurant so I thought I would pay," I said back as the waiter returned and grabbed the bill and my credit card.

"Well thank you, kind sir. I will definitely pick up the tab next time we do this," she smiled at me. It was an alluring smile. I hadn't seen her looking at me like that since we were married.

"Sounds good to me. Shall we go?," I said. She nodded her head and we both stood up at about the same time. We started walking to the door side by side. I don't know if I did it subconsciously or not, but as we were walking I swung my hand and it hit hers. She looked at me and smiled but didn't say a word as we made our way to the parking lot. Our cars were parked close to each other so it made sense that I escorted her to her car.

"Have a good night, Colin," she said as she turned her back to me to unlock the car. I stood there, feeling nervous like I was on a first date.

"Good night, Leslie. I will talk to you later," I replied as I watched her open the car and get in the driver's seat. I turned around and walked away to find my car.

I drove home mostly listening to the radio and thinking about tonight. There was definitely something different about her. Maybe it was all in my head. A light rain had started to fall as I drove the short five miles home.

I parked the car in the drive way as the rain started to fall a little more heavily. I ran to the door, getting soaked in the process. Quickly I stripped out of my wet clothes and threw them in the dryer. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was never the best looking guy, but I was far from the worst. My dirty blond hair looked more brown then anything now thanks to the rain. I took a towel and began to dry off my body. My house was silent, except for the patter of the rain against the windows.

The silence was broken suddenly by the doorbell. It startled me to the point that I dropped the towel. I was about to pick it up when I heard knocking on the door as well. I rushed to the door, not even remembering I wasn't wearing a shirt anymore. I opened the door quickly.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything," said Leslie as she stepped quickly into my house.

"No, not really. What's going on, Les? Are you okay?," I said as she smiled at me and leaving her umbrella at the door.

"Hi, Colin. I don't know if maybe it was me or what. But was there something different about us today?," she said. Her eyes dropped to my bare chest, which was still wet from the rain.

I opened my mouth to answer; to agree with what she was saying. But before the words could come out Leslie took two long steps towards me and kissed me. It startled me for a second, but deep down I knew I wanted it too. I kissed her back as our mouths opened slowly. My hands went through her wet hair as she had her arms around my hips, pulling me closer to her.

We kissed like the old lovers that we were. I could feel her body moving against mine. Her hands dropped from my hips to between my legs. I could honestly say I hadn't been this turned on in such a long time. Leslie moaned when she felt me. She continued to massage my hardening cock as I licked and kissed her neck. Her eyes closed as she just moaned in passion. She bit down on her lower lip and just surrendered to her desire. I hadn't seen that look on her face since the first year of our marriage.

Without saying a word I pulled her shirt up. She quickly threw her arms up, allowing me to get the shirt off her. I sighed deeply as I saw her heavy breasts held in her white cotton bra. I started kissing lower down her neck and shoulders. She quickly removed her bra, shrugging her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. It didn't take long before my open mouth found her nipples. She caressed the back of my head as I took her breasts into my mouth. I could feel her hands fumble with my belt. So I took a step back, which was quite a lot of work considering she was holding my mouth against her.

I grinned as I reached for my belt and quickly pulled it off. I pushed my boxers down and exposed myself once again to my ex-wife. She fell quickly to her knees with a smile that I have never seen from her. Within seconds she was sucking me into her hungry mouth. I closed my eyes as I just felt her tongue and lips slide all over me. I had never seen her like this. I began to thrust my self harder into her mouth. I expected her to stop me as I heard a few choking sounds escape her lips, but instead I felt her massaging my balls.

I looked down to smile at Leslie. Her eyes were closed now as her face moved up and down on my shaft. My hands dropped to her shoulders, massaging her shoulders. She had never deep throated me like this before. I started to moan uncontrollably as I watched her head bobbing up and down on me. I knew I wasn't going to last very long at this point!

I grabbed Leslie and pulled her to her feet. "I wasn't done, baby. Did you not like it?," she whispered as I felt her try to go back down on me.

I didn't say a word in reply. I simply picked her up in my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me hard and passionately. I moved quickly to the bedroom. I placed her gently down on the bed though as I reached for her pants. She helped, loosening her belt as I pulled her pants and panties down in one quick motion. Leslie's hips moved up off the bed in another effort to help.

As soon as her pants were on the ground I moved towards her. Leslie's arms were open as I fell to her. She grabbed the back of my head and planted passionate kisses all over my face. My hands moved to her breasts again, massaging them quickly. She moaned in anticipation. I felt her hands move from head down my back, squeezing my ass along the way. Quickly her hands moved between our bodies. I gasped as I felt her tug my hard shaft. She moved it between her legs and adjusted her self. I looked deep in her eyes as I slid back inside her for the first time in two years.

We both gasped as I pushed inside her. I steadied myself on my arms as I looked into her eyes again. I started moving slowly at first as we kissed. I felt her legs raise up and wrap around my hips, driving me deeper into her. I could see the longing in her eyes. I saw her look at our two bodies as one. When she saw me looking at her, she simply nodded her head gently before kissing me passionately again. I felt her moving with me.

"You feel incredible right now, Leslie," I whispered. I ran my hand up her cheek and pulled her to me, kissing her lips. I could feel her breathing getting heavier. Her hands started to push me faster into her.

"So do you. Faster.... Faster," she repeated. I began to move faster into her. The sounds of our bodies pressing together filled the room. Her nails began to lightly scratch my back as I listened to her commands. I started to take deeper thrusts into her. Leslie's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as she spread her legs.

Leslie started to whimper. I knew from past experience what that meant for her. I began to move faster and deeper into her, knowing her orgasm was building. I grabbed her mouth and kissed her passionately. My tongue invaded her mouth. Her nails scratched me one last time before she moved her head to the side, screaming out in pleasure. I could feel her erupt as she panted, screaming out my name.

I had never felt this turned on in my entire life. I gave her one last thrust before I slipped out of her. My eyes engulfed her beautiful body. I kissed her passionately as I started to explode over her stomach and breasts. She shivered as she felt my hot cum cover her body. My breath labored as I collapsed to the bed along side her. My forehead was covered in sweat as I tried to return to normal breathing.

"Let me go get you a towel," I whispered as I started to get up. I felt her arms reach out to me.

"You don't have to. Lay here with me?," she replied. I looked in her eyes again and laid back down with her. She wrapped her arms around me once again and kissed me passionately. I returned her passionate kiss. She pulled me back on top of her. "I just want you to be as close to me as possible again," she whispered. My softening cock gently rubbed against her pussy.

"If you keep this up, you know what is going to happen," I joked.

"Are you kidding me? I am counting on it, Colin!" she remarked as she kissed me full forced. I felt my cock stirring again as just the head slipped back in her again...