My Ex-Wife Mends Her Ways Pt. 01

Story Info
Mike's big-breasted ex gets a lesson in respect.
3.5k words
3.71
77.1k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJess
TheJess
97 Followers

This is my first attempt at total fantasy fiction. I'm happily married in real life! I hope you like part one of this tale...if you do I'll give you part two, where things between Mike and Shelley get a lot more consensual, but stay wild!

Please remember, this is fiction. Treat the women in your life with respect.

*****

She had messaged me to say she needed to come around on Sunday to pick up a few things, could I leave a key? This, of course, meant that she didn't want me to be around when she got here. That was fine. I had things to do and it was a sunny day, and it could only be spoiled by having to spend time in the company of my ex-wife Shelley.

Shelley and I broke up about three months ago, after five years of marriage, nine months of no sex and six weeks of counselling. The last bit was a joke. She spent the whole time reeling out a long list of complaints about me, my work, my friends until I was getting embarrassed for the counsellor and decided to call a halt. Also, I was bored hearing it and didn't want to sink to her level. She moved out soon afterwards, leaving me in the house with my kids from my first marriage, and I had barely heard from her since. That suited me fine.

Five o'clock rolled around, and I'd fully expected her to be gone as I explained I needed to be back by then to get some work done on the house. But when I got there the car was parked outside. I went over to the plant pot, and my key wasn't there. So she was still in the house. I called her number, but it just rang out. I sighed and resigned myself to going in there and having yet another row.

I pushed the front door open and heard the shower running. That explained it, I guess, but still...I didn't recall inviting her to make herself at home. I went through to the kitchen and unpacked some groceries. I was banging stuff around enough that when she finished showering she called through to see who was there.

"Mike? Is that you?"

I sighed. "Yeah. Back at five like I said I would be."

"It took longer than I thought. You must have moved my stuff around."

I didn't bother answering. Instead of an apology, like I would have given, she tries to blame me. Standard policy.

I headed into the bedroom to put some clothes away when she came in, wrapped in a towel. Now, let's be clear. Shelley is a very fine looking woman. She's 32, with long black hair, dark eyes and a slim figure, apart from her large, full saggy breasts which hang apart across her chest and low towards her waist. The towel was knotted across the top of them, and they forced the fabric to hang clear of her at the front. All this from a quick glance.

"I need to get dressed."

I nodded. "I'll just be a second."

She stood behind me while I finished putting stuff away.

"Can't you do that later?"

I turned to her. "Perhaps if you hadn't helped yourself to a shower you'd be gone by now."

She didn't like that much. "Oh excuse me! How much do I owe you for the water and power? Or perhaps you can just deduct it from all the times I bailed you out over the years."

I sighed. "Same old song."

I finished what I was doing and went through to the office to get on with my paperwork.

"I need to use the toilet before I go. Just send me a bill for the paper!" she shouted through, sarcastic as ever

After three or four minutes she came into the room, wearing an old white T-shirt of mine and some running shorts. Her hair was still wet from the shower and it dripped onto her huge droopy tits as she stood in the doorway.

"Is it all right if I borrow this T-shirt? My stuff is all packed away."

I shrugged, pretending not to notice her huge dark nipples showing through the damp fabric. "Yeah, take it. It's falling to bits anyway."

"I got a bit sweaty taking those boxes downstairs, okay? I'm sorry. I should have told you I was taking a shower, but I thought you'd be late back, as usual."

I stood up, pissed off.

"You know what I'd like to hear? I'd like to hear you just once say sorry for something without getting a dig in at me. Because those apologies don't mean a thing. Yes, you should have told me you'd still be here, because after what we've been through I don't want to come back and find you parading about the place with your big tits swinging all over the place, okay?"

That kind of slipped out. She looked down at her chest. "Am I..?"

"Yes, you are. You're fucking enormous. You've gone up a least a size since I last saw them, which was a hundred years ago, so if you don't mind can you please take them and fuck off out of my house before I lose it."

I went back to my work, but now I was secretly nursing a huge erection. She stood there in the doorway still.

"Well, I have to say, it's refreshing to see you show some emotion for once." she said. "I was wondering what had happened to that."

"I'll show you a lot more emotion if you don't get out of here." I said. I was completely fired up and looking forward to having the furious wank of my life once I got her away, imagining the sheer abuse I would inflict on her arrogant tits. But she wasn't moving.

"Now you know how angry I feel Mike! Not nice, is it?"

I was about to put a hole in my pants, but I avoided her eye.

"And here we are, bringing the topic back to you again. What a fucking surprise."

Her face flushed red with anger. "Yeah! Back to me! You let me down! I had expectations, and needs, and you never came close to fulfilling them. And you know why?"

I looked her in the eye again, aware of her huge chest heaving, rising and falling.

"Because you're only half a man, Mike. You're a wimp. You're pathetic."

I could stand this no more. I stood up and she immediately stepped back, moving slowly backwards until she was up against the office wall. She glanced down, and can't have failed to notice the huge bulge in my pants.

I was half a step away from her, looking her straight in the eye. I reached my hand up to the neckline of the T-shirt she was wearing.

"I'll take this back now." I said as I grabbed the collar of the shirt. She looked down in shock as I hauled at the fabric and it ripped straight down the front, spilling her huge tits out in front of me. It was a very old shirt, and a favourite, but I needed some tit right there and then.

She immediately crossed one arm across her chest, shocked, and rubbed the back of her neck with her other hand where the fabric had cut in. "Jesus Mike, that hurt!"

I pushed her arm out the way. I took hold of both her wrists in one hand and lifted her arms up above her head. Those big fucking tits were going to get it now.

I reached under her left one and grabbed it hard, feeling the hot, soapy dampness behind it where her towel hadn't reached. I shoved her hanger up against her chest until it bulged up just below her chin. Her dark nipple hardened in front of my eyes as she stared at me.

"You want to see me angry Shelley? You will. I'm fucking furious and I'm going to take it out on you, and these. Now suck this or I'll slap the hell out of them."

She spat in my face. "Fuck you Mike. Let me go."

Her spit slid down my cheek as I began to shake my head. I let her massive tit smack back against her chest. Pushing her wrists back against the wall, I swung at her and slapped the side of her left boob hard, much harder than I meant to. She yelled out as it swung across her chest and collided with its twin. She winced, and I slapped her again, and again, and again. She gritted her teeth in pain, but didn't do a whole of struggling to get free. I backhanded her right tit too, but I couldn't get a decent slap at it that way. So I had an idea.

I released one wrist and spun Shelley round using her right arm. Of course, she took a swing at me and hit me hard across my cheek. I tasted blood in my mouth, but I wasn't bothered. I brought both of her wrists back behind her back and used the torn rag of my favourite T-shirt to bind her wrists together.

"You fucking idiot! You've just completely fucked up your whole life! You'll do fifteen years for this, I swear!" she hissed. She would know, I thought. She's a lawyer, normally. But today she's a prick-teasing pair of massive saggy tits that need put in their place.

"In for a penny..." I said as I finished knotting her wrists behind her back and spun her back around to face me. Her vast milkers swung around as I pushed her back up against the wall. Her eyes flashed anger at me.

"Take a look at yourself Shelley." I pointed to the mirror on the opposite wall. She looked. "Will you look at those fucking tits? You're obscene. Those fucking things are crying out to be abused! Look!"

I swung at her right tit, slightly upwards, and it bounced right across her chest before settling back. I did the same to her left, which was starting to redden. I got into a rhythm, slap, slap, slap, slap and almost went into a trance watching her jugs dance. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as I punished her for her attitude. I spat on her chest as I hit her, causing the slaps to become sharper. I was loving it. I spat in her face too, and told myself that was okay as she'd spat on me first. She closed her mouth tight as my saliva dripped from her nose and eyebrow.

I stopped slapping and she breathed again.

"What do you want from me? You want me to say sorry? I'll say sorry if you want me to. Just stop."

I shook my head. "I don't want you to say sorry. I want you to BE sorry."

"I am! I really am! I treated you badly, I looked down on you, that was wrong. I'm so sorry!"

My spittle dripped from her chin onto her right tit. I scooped it in my fingers and circled her big dark nipple with it as she talked.

"There's no need for this to get out. None at all. We'll get cleaned up, and we'll go and get a get a coffee and discuss..."

I grabbed her tit and forced it into her mouth. Enough words.

"Suck it you miserable bitch. Suck your own nipple."

She began to suck. Her cheeks hollowed as she took her flesh in her mouth and she closed her eyes. I took hold of her bruised left tit and stuffed as much as I could into my own mouth. I sucked hard on it, causing Shelley to moan, before letting it slip from my mouth. The saliva and blood from my mouth glistened around her teat as her nipple hardened.

"That's it Shelley. Suck yourself. Not many girls can do that. Most are lucky if they can flick a nipple with the tip of their tongue. Not you. You've got a whole udder in there! You like it?"

She nodded. I don't know whether she liked it or not, and I didn't care. I dug my fingertips into her left tit as she devoured her right.

"Just imagine some dumb prick actually got you pregnant Shelley. Imagine all the sweet warm milk we'd be drinking right now. Can you picture how fucking big they'd be then? Down to your waist, you think? Dripping fucking milk all over your huge belly, down your thighs...rivers of milk."

She nodded, eyes red, sucking hard.

"Of course, tits only go one way, don't they? Think about when you're fifty, sixty even. You'll have to push them out the way to finger your old cunt."

I twisted her jug in my hand, my face right up against hers.

"But that's you all over Shelley. You never know when you've got it good."

I took the tit out of her mouth and stuck it in mine, staring straight into her reddening eyes. I gulped it down until her nipple touched the back of my throat.

"Please Mike. I need the toilet. Just give me five minutes, I'll be right back."

I thought for a moment, then shook my head. I released the tit from my mouth and let it slap back against her.

"I don't believe you Shelley, sorry."

She winced from the pain. Actually, I did believe her, but I was just in that kind of mood.

"Please. I can suck your dick while I'm on the loo. You'd like that. Really dirty."

In truth, I did like the sound of that, but for one thing. There was no way I was going to give her the opportunity to get her teeth into my cock. She would bite, and bite hard.

"Tell you what Shelley. Let's stay here. It can wait."

"It can't Mike, really. I can't hold it in."

"Then piss your pants, you floppy whore. Fucking wet yourself,"

I started slapping her tits around again and she closed her eyes. I guess she decided things couldn't get any worse, and with a deep breath she began to pee. The wet stain spread quickly across her little shorts and started to run down her legs and feet. A large pool of piss spread across the office's wooden floor as a look of relief came over Shelley's face. But not total relief.

"All done, you tramp?"

She shook her head and let out a little fart. My eyes lit up.

"Oh, so there's more to come? Well that's interesting."

I reached over and grabbed Shelley's right tit. She gasped as I pulled her towards me and led her out of the room. Her bare feet splashed in her own pee and she almost slipped in it as we turned into the hallway. I turned to see Shelley's face as I hauled her past the bathroom door by the tit.

"Mike, come on! I'm begging you!"

I brought her to the bedroom, still bound at the wrists and I crouched down in front of her. I unbuttoned her soaking wet shorts and slipped them down her damp, pissy legs. She was wearing nothing now but the torn rags of my T-shirt. I straightened up and drew level with her face.

"So there's a big hefty dump coming, is there? You've got a big steaming shit up there ready to deliver, eh?

She nodded, biting her lip.

"I'm very interested to hear that. Can you show me where it's going to come from please?"

"Mike! Jesus! This has gone far enough!" she yelled. The neighbours were out, so that made no difference. I grabbed Shelley and turned her round to face the bed, then I pushed her forwards. Without her hands to catch herself, she landed face and tit first on the bed. I shoved her forwards a little more and reached under her chest to haul those big floppers out either side. I leant forward on them, squashing them flat against the bed with all my weight until they went crimson. She yelled out some more, but with her mouth in the bedding nothing but a low moan emerged. I leant off her and inspected her butt.

Shelley's ass was sticking right up in the air, and with her knees up by her hangers her butt cheeks were naturally spread apart. I could see she was indeed packing. Her anus was clenching tight, pulsing as it fought to contain her waste. It was as red as a rose between those big white cheeks. I put my middle finger in my mouth for a moment and then began to gently press against her throbbing ring. Shelley turned her head to one side and moaned with discomfort.

"Sore is it, my dear?'

She grunted a yes. "Please Mike, let me go to the loo and you can do whatever you want when I get back."

I shook my head. What I wanted to do required her to stay exactly where she was. I held my long, skinny cock in my hand and spat on it, wiping the saliva all over it before doing the same to Shelley's anus.

"Christ sake Mike, you're not going to assfuck me are you? There's no way! Not right now!"

Of course there was a way. I explained it to her.

"I'm going to relieve the pressure by shoving all that shit back up the way. Doesn't that sound like a good plan?"

I didn't wait for her thoughts. I shuffled myself up behind Shelley's spread bum and poked my dick at the centre of her straining starfish. Already stretched from within, it welcomed me in with a slurp.

Shelley moaned and bellowed like a buffalo stuck in a swamp. I knew my dick would increase the pressure as I pressed it in, but I didn't care. The truth is I was loving this new sensation. Shelley and I used to have anal sex about once a month, but usually once I was past her ring it would be plain sailing. Not this time. Her colon was utterly packed with soft, squishy shit and it felt amazing, like being massaged by a velvet glove. At first, I felt it move back up, but as I started to thrust it softened and began to liquify. I knew I couldn't pull out, having opened the floodgates, but even with me buried all the way in, her shit was starting to leak out around my cock. It was an amazing sight. Shelley couldn't see because of the way she was lying on the bed, and that wasn't fair. I loosened the fabric around her wrist while still keeping my eight-incher embedded in her guts. She used her arms to push herself up from the bed and finally catch her breath. She looked over her shoulder at my smiling face, then down between her massive jugs to see what was happening to her rear end. She groaned as she saw the thick drops of liquid shit running down the inside of her thighs and onto the bed. It was a beautiful moment, but it couldn't last.

I fucked Shelley harder than I'd ever done before, and with all that rage in me I knew I wouldn't last long in there. So it proved. Despite my best efforts, I felt my balls start to bubble up after a couple of minutes and I knew it was time. I reached forward and took hold of Shelley by her hair. I leant forward and whispered in her ear.

"Thanks for coming over. I needed that."

And I came. I yelled out and grabbed a handful of tit as I shot my load into her shitty tube. I doubt very much that Shelley enjoyed it as much as I did, but again, I didn't care. There was only one more thing to look forward to. As we got our breath back, Shelley spoke softly to me.

"Mike, please leave it in there while I get to the loo. Just walk with me through there."

But I refused. I began to slowly draw out, listening to the gloopy sounds of her filthy anus gradually letting me go.

"No! No put it back! I'll shit the bed!"

That's what I wanted to see. Those Egyptian cotton sheets we'd got from her sister for our wedding were already badly stained, but when I finally popped out all hell broke loose. A massive slimy procession of cum and mashed up shit dumped itself on the bed and her feet. She tried to get up but her hole was open for business and business was good. There was no stopping it.

Shelley lay there, heavy-breathing as I went through to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water rinsed the faeces off my cock and the sweat off my back and I smiled a mile wide as I thought about the lesson I had just taught that big-titted cow.

Every man has his limits.

TheJess
TheJess
97 Followers