My Ex-Wife's Story

Story Info
He and the ex enjoy erotic times.
1.3k words
3.47
42.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigman2
bigman2
21 Followers

After having numerous other affairs the wife and I split up and I returned to London. But we never really lost the sexual feelings for each other.

"I am coming through Heathrow Airport. Will you meet me and we can stay the night in a hotel?" My ex- wife suggested on the telephone.

"No! I am no longer interested!" I responded.

"I have a present for you. Please meet me!"

She was trying very hard.

"I will meet you the day you fly out and treat you to lunch" I agreed.

My ex-wife was five years younger than I with a 36B-24-38 figure, but the ability to ooze sex and tease any male within visual distance. We had experienced a raunchy marriage, but now it was all over and I was trying to pick up my life again with a new partner.

But I met her as planned. We went to the Service Station just up the M4. She went over into a corner. I bought the coffee.

I went and joined her. She had taken her jacket off. A black see-through top was all she had on, no bra. Her breasts looked so sexy. My eyes could not help but look at them. My hands itched to fondle them. She just smiled.

"I thought you would like it!" she smiled up at me. "Lets go into the country where I give you my present?" She said rising from her seat.

I followed her quietly.

I was driving along.

"I was drinking with Angela the other night" she stated "She stayed the night and we shared my bed. She just wore panties and I wore a sexy slip."

Angela was an old friend and a renowned lesbian.

I knew I was done for. She had me now. She took my left hand and put it up her skirt. She wore stockings and suspenders and no panties at all.

She was wet. She wanted me to play.

"As soon as we lay there, Angela slipped out my breast and her mouth was all over me. She ripped off my slip and found my clitoris. She licked very well. I was so worked up, I knew it was to happen and my climax was the most intense I have encountered".


My fingers were playing smoothly along her lips. I found the hard nub of her clit. She starts to sigh. Her breath came in pants.

She breathed hard in her climax. My driving at this point was slow.

She rubbed on my cock.

"I was so excited I returned Angela's kisses. I sucked on her breasts. She has these lovely tits; you would really enjoy them. She took off her panties and I licked her as well. She was not long in climaxing. The night seemed to short. We played and played. I lost count the number of times we came. I really wanted it."

"Your cock is really hard? I think it wants to go somewhere?" She said.

I stopped the car in a gateway to some woods.

We got out. She was up on the car bonnet.

Her legs were wide apart. My cock was out rigid. She slide down upon me and I pound and pound her. I thrust really hard. My vision is vivid of the two of them on a bed and having sex. It was a real turn-on. She moaned out a climax. I shot my load up into her. Our nerves were all tender.

"I knew you could not resist me!" she stated with a smile. "Next time will it be better and I am looking forward to it!"

I did not respond. My pleas would have be fruitless.

I knew I would do it whenever she beckoned.

She rang me again.

"I have just returned from Greece and I have a new leather suit. You will enjoy it no end. I am coming through Heathrow. Will you meet me there? The story I have to tell is the best you will have ever heard." She tells me.

I was like a lamb to the slaughter. I met her as planned.

We booked into a hotel. We were both raunchy already, me in anticipation. We had a session in the bath that both cleansed and partially satisfied us. She dressed in the leather suit. She looked as sexy as hell.

She walked through the restaurant. Sexily swaying would be correct terminology. Every man stopped and stared wistfully. One dropped his wine bottle.

"Tell me this story?" I implored.

"No! Wait until we are in bed. It will be worth waiting for." She replied.

After dinner we were there lying naked. She was to beginning to tell her tale. Immediately she mounted me. My cock was erect. She thrust onto me and rode me.

"It happened like this." She said in my ear.

"I went to Greece with the girls. The sun was warm. One day when leaving the beach I passed this shop. In the window was a leather suit. It consisted of a jacket and mini-skirt. I was wearing it tonight."

"I realized" says I, my excitement increased.

She continued and said,

"I entered the shop. A young man was there. 'Could I try on the suit?' I asked.

'Of course!' He responded. He showed me the changing room.

I slipped off my shorts. The suit fitted smoothly, but I could not decide.

The man entered the changing room. 'You ruin it!' said he.

'Your t-shirt is awful; please take it off'. He is right, I agreed.

I waited for him to leave.

'I have seen you topless on the beach, so not be alarmed.'

I turned my back and slipped off my t-shirt. I was topless now, except for the jacket. I turned to face him.

'It is not hanging right!' he claimed with a shrug.

He undid the jacket and pulled it aside. My breasts they were open and my nipples were really erect.

'They are lovely!' He said, there and then. 'The skirt is all creased; I must straighten the hem'

His hand went under the skirt and he touches my wet panties.

I left straight after for I could not decide whether I wished to buy it or not."

My penis was rampant. She enjoyed it some more.

Her story continued.

"I returned the next day. I took along the girls and I again tried on the suit. He was as attentive as usual. The girls really laughed. I could not decide. I left it at that."

"But you did not since you were wearing it!" I said.

"I returned the day after. The girls did not come. I went to the changing room and stripped off my clothes. The suit felt erotic against by naked body."

Her vagina has gripped me. She went to with the tale.

"He entered the cubicle. Nothing was said but he unbuttoned the jacket and slipped to his knees. His mouth found my nipples. He sucked upon them."

"His hand roamed my thighs. A finger entered my vagina.

I was all wet. His thumb ground my clitoris. I came straight away.

He was very excited. His cock was erect. I went down and sucked it right there. He forced it down my throat. I gagged when he shot. His sperm in my throat."

She was riding me with vengeance. We could not sustain. We climaxed together. This story was mind blowing.

"You bought the suit then?" I asked in a pant.

"No! I still could not decide".

"He locked the door. He took me upstairs and on a bed he did laid me. His cock thrust up in me. I thought he was tearing me apart. We both climaxed and climaxed. Neither could stop. He gave me the suit. I never returned. My holiday was over. I am not a cheap slut!"

How can I stop this woman getting to me?

bigman2
bigman2
21 Followers