My Exhibitionist Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bonnie," I said calmly as I laid one hand on her back and one hand lightly on her butt, taking the liberty to feel the soft cotton of her panties on the palm of my hand, "I'm glad you're taking all this like an adult, Sweetheart."

I started to lightly stroke the firm globes of her bottom outside her panties, moving from side to side, cupping the tight flesh of her buttocks in my hands. "This would have been a lot harder for me to do if you had forced me to treat you like a child." I added. "I appreciate that, Sweetheart."

Then moving my hand down between her legs to the inside of her thigh - not even a fraction of an inch from the gusset of her panties - I continued speaking to her in a calm voice, saying, "I'm hopeful you'll learn a lesson from this and you'll remember the feelings you're experiencing right now, and the ones you'll experience during and after your spanking."

After I stopped talking, I very slowly moved my hand up to where my fingers lightly grazed her panty covered pussy, right between her legs. She lurched a little when she felt my touch, but, I held her in place with the hand that was resting against her back. As she came to relax again, I slowly increased the pressure of my fingers between her legs until I was stroking them lightly up and down her pantied slit. I was amazed at the amount of moisture I could feel simply by the light touch of my fingers, and there was no doubt in my mind that she was probably dripping wet with anticipation. I'd get the final answer to that question very soon when I removed her panties -- I'd be able to see the level of her excitement.

It wasn't my plan, initially, to actually fondle my daughter while she lay over my lap before her spanking, but, I couldn't resist it. She was right there and her butt looked so inviting wrapped in her tight panties. I could see the crotch of her panties so clearly as I looked down at her, and it was if her panties were calling my name, begging me to touch her. So, I gave in to the feeling and started to feel her up in earnest.

"Sweetheart," I whispered while I touched her, "you should appreciate the fact that I haven't said anything to your mother about the way you've been showing your body off to me. And, you should feel fortunate that you have a father that is so understanding about these things and is willing to help you through it. Don't you agree?"

Bonnie was starting to tremble as I touched her between her legs. I felt for her pussy hole through her panties, and once I found it and pressed into it, a flood of warmth and wet spilled out against my finger. She was, without a doubt, as turned on as I'd planned and hoped for.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied in a ragged voice, "I'm thankful you didn't tell Mom and I do feel fortunate to have an understanding Daddy like you." Her words made me smile, and even though I wanted to continue touching my daughter's secret place, I knew I needed to get on with it.

Withdrawing my hand from her back and from between her legs, I put my hands on her waist and tucked my fingers into the waistband of her panties, saying, "I'm going to slip your panties down now, and I don't want any trouble from you when I do it. You're going to have to close your legs together for a few seconds so I can get them off. Then, you'll have your spanking and it will be all over, Sweetheart."

Only a moment later, I began the immensely exciting task of lowering my daughter's panties. I wanted this to be a slow, excruciating ordeal for her, so I made sure I went as slow as I could without stopping. The tension in the room was almost unbearable and we both knew she would be completely naked and exposed to me before long.

When the waistband of her panties cleared her butt cheeks, she closed her legs as I asked her to. The view as I slipped her panties further down was nothing short of spectacular. The crotch of her panties turned inside out as I pulled them down over her thighs, and I could see they were shiny with the glistening lubrication seeping from her pussy.

Further down I pulled, and as I did, I finally got a small peek of her exposed pussy from behind, taking note of the amount of hair she had on her pussy lips. Then, as the gusset of her panties pulled away and popped loosed from between her thighs, I heard her moan and I felt her body shake.

She knew she was no longer covered when her loose panties slipped easily down her legs and I let them sit for a moment just above her ankles. "Almost done, Bonnie," I whispered to her, "lift your feet now." Without having to be asked again, my daughter pulled up one foot, and then the other allowing me to remove her panties, making her finally naked in my presence.

Since she couldn't see me with her face buried in the pillows, I pulled her panties to my face and felt the wetness of the cotton against my nose. The aroma was thick, and it enraged my cock to where it was throbbing against her bare flesh and leaking precum from the tip.

Bonnie was having a hard time balancing herself with her feet together like they were, and I knew she couldn't keep her balance much longer. I knew she'd have to eventually spread her feet in order to stay across my lap without rolling off. I decided to just let her figure it out, and once she did, she would have no choice but to open her stance up and give me the view between her legs I was waiting for.

"Are you comfortable now?" I asked.

At that point, my daughter gave up trying to balance herself and moved her feet apart so she could steady her body. I think she must have realized the view she was affording me, because she let go a long sigh as her body settled down and came to rest again.

I placed one of my hands on her back again and one on her right butt cheek. Gently pushing her butt cheek open with my hand, I was able to see down inside her butt crack and clearly see her crinkled star and the lips of her labia. "You're quite beautiful back here, Sweetheart." I said, gazing down between her legs. "I hope you'll forgive me for looking at you so intimately, but, I think you owe me that much."

"It's okay, Daddy." She said meekly. "You can look."

I didn't expect her to answer, but since she did and told me it was okay, I moved my other hand to her left butt cheek and then I deliberately spread both cheeks and looked down at her. I was delighted to see when I spread her cheeks like this, her pussy lips parted a bit and I could see the pink of her pussy open up just a little.

"Thank you, Bonnie." I said, nicely. "I'm happy you're taking this so well. And since you're letting me look at you without putting up a fuss, I'll reward you by making your punishment lighter than it was going to be. See," I added, "good behavior gets rewarded."

"Thank you." She said. "And, Daddy...." Bonnie added.

"Yes, Sweetheart?" I answered. "Did you want to say something?"

"I don't mind you looking." She said softly, followed by, "You could have always looked, Daddy. Anytime you wanted to, and I would have let you."

I didn't expect that, at least not yet anyway. But it confirmed one thing, and that is -- I was on the right track with her.

"That's nice to know and I appreciate you telling me." I replied. "I wasn't kidding when I said you were beautiful down here. In the last several weeks, you don't know how many times I've dreamed about looking at you and stroking myself at the same time."

I reached down between her butt cheeks and I spread her open as far as I could, hoping I could open her pussy up a little more and get a better look at her pinkness. My cock was vacillating and throbbing as I did this, straining against her and I knew she could feel it. To make it more interesting, I had a steady flow of precum seeping from my cock head and it was leaking all over me and some of it was on her, too. In a way, I thought having my precum leaking all over her was a good thing - and once she discovered it, it might boost her emotionally to know how much she'd turned me on as she lie across my lap.

"Sweetheart, from what I can see of it back here, your vagina is absolutely stunning." I said, in a soft voice. "I wish I could have seen it before now. That surely would have eased my frustrations each night."

Bonnie shuddered at my words. If there was any doubt in her mind what I could see from the way she way lying over my lap, I think it was just cleared up. All this aside, I knew I had to get on with it now. If I delayed much more, she might start to see through my plan.

"Bonnie, it's time for your spanking now and I want you to be brave and don't try to pull away from me." I said to her softly. "As I promised, I'm going to reduce the number of swats to just a few. I can't let you off with no punishment, but since you've been good, I'm going to reduce it quite a bit. If you want, I can rub you lightly after your swats to help ease the sting, but, I won't do that unless you ask me to."

"Thank you, Daddy." Bonnie replied. "And yes, I'd like you to rub me to help with the sting, if you don't mind."

As far as I was concerned, she'd just given me permission to touch her and feel her up. I don't think she was so naïve to believe I was simply going to soothe away the sting of the swats on her bottom. She had to know I was going to touch her intimately.

"Very well, Bonnie, I'll try to rub away some of he sting and hopefully, I'll make it more bearable for you and help you feel better. You can always stop me if it's not helping." I explained to Bonnie. "Now, if you have anything you want to say, say it now, because it's time we get this over with."

"The only thing I want to say is that I'm really sorry for teasing you, Daddy." She answered, turning her head around as much as she could to look at me. "I know it was wrong of me to do it, and I deserve to be punished. I'm also very thankful for lowering the number of swats, too. And, uh, Daddy..... I meant what I said. So, from now on, you can look at me naked any time you want. And if you need to masturbate while you look at me, I think I owe you at least that much."

My heart was warmed by her confession and her offer, and I almost pulled her off my lap and hugged her. But, I knew from reading her stories she had some interest in being spanked, either from an exhibitionist, submissive or humiliation point of view, and I wanted her to fully experience the sensation of being exposed and having to endure the momentary discomfort of being spanked. So, without further delay, I thanked her for her declaration and told her to ready herself.

I swung my hand up and brought my open palm down on her right butt cheeks smartly, trying to create a swat that had more topical sting and less actual brute force. I wasn't trying to create bruises on my precious daughter's ass, I just wanted her to feel the sting on her cheeks. SMACK!

"Oh, shit!" She screamed and jumped at the same time.

Immediately, a red hand print appeared on her butt cheek and she squirmed on my lap. I thought I might have smacked her too hard, so I immediately started to rub her bottom to help rub away the sting. After a few moments, I raised my hand again and swatted the other cheek. Just as before, her cheek started to redden and she jumped when she felt the sting. Then I switched to the other side and swatted again, and then quickly again on the opposite cheek.

Pausing for a moment, I asked, "Doing okay so far?" As I rubbed her stinging cheeks with my hand.

She turned her head toward me and sniffled, "It stings really bad, Daddy." Her eyes were staring to water and I immediately feared I'd spanked her too hard. She whimpered a little bit and readjusted her feet wider, preparing herself for more swats. When she did, I peeked down between her legs. What I saw made me look again -- her pussy was literally dripping wet now.

"Bonnie, the wider you spread your legs, the more I'll reduce your punishment." I said as I urged her thighs apart. "I don't want you to think I'm completely without any compassion for your situation."

At my suggestion, my daughter widened her stance as far as she could, giving me a miraculous view between her legs. Not only could I see her crinkled bottom hole, but I had a clear view of her lightly furred labia. What was most interesting, though, was the trickle of pussy juice that seemed to be coming from her vagina and flooding my lap. I'd never seen a female get this wet before, and I was mesmerized by the amount of her lubricious secretions that were flowing from her pussy.

"Oh, yes," I moaned as I looked down into her pinkness, "that's very good now, Sweetheart. I can see your vagina and your anus perfectly. I think the swats can probably be over quite soon since you're cooperating so well. Then I'll rub you for a few minutes to ease away your pain."

Quickly, so I could get it over with, I smacked her reddened butt cheeks two more times, once on each cheek. Bonnie jumped and twisted as she lay over my lap and then a second later, she started to softly sob into the stack of pillows.

I rubbed her fiery butt cheeks very lightly to take away the sting as best I could. I was happy to see that her bottom was only reddened and she didn't look like she was really hurt. I hoped it was just the sting that caused her so much discomfort because I knew that would fade away soon. But as I soothed her backside, I ran my fingers lightly between her legs, just barely touching her pussy lips. When she felt my touch, she pushed herself back against my hand causing my fingers to brush between her lips. A hot, wet flow of her juices seeped out and smothered my fingers.

Sensing her need, I wiggled my finger up and down the length of her slit, stopping for a minute to diddle her clitoris. She moaned when I did it, sounding like she was almost out of breath. When I touched her clit again, she groaned in between sobs, "Oh, God, Daddy...... I'm so sorry for what I did to you."

"Shhhh, now Sweetheart," I whispered down to her, "It's all over now. You've had your spanking. Lie still for a minute and relax while I rub you."

I felt my daughter's body go limp as she lie in my lap, completely submissive to my command and to my touch. Now, I needed to do just one more thing. And that was, I needed to make her cum so she'd begin to associate her embarrassment and humiliation with orgasm.

Rubbing her back softly, I adjusted my hand between her legs so I could have comfortable and direct contact with her clit. Very slowly at first, I began to rake my fingers up and down her slit, pausing at one end to rub her clit, and pausing at the other end to rub my finger around the mouth of her vagina. I was careful not to push my finger into her because I had other plans for her first penetration, and this was not the place or the time for that.

Her sobbing subsided, but her ragged breathing didn't. In fact, it increased and so did her moaning, especially when I concentrated on her clit. Finally, I decided it was time to let her cum, so I settled into a technique where my thumb was nudged up against her pussy hole, rubbing around her opening, and my fingers strummed her clit.

After thirty seconds of this treatment, Bonnie began to gently rock her body back towards my hand, trying to increase the pressure against her pussy. This was my final signal that my daughter had emotionally submitted her body to me and I was now confident that the next thirty days were going to be a real experience for the both of us.

I doubled the pressure against her clit and began my assault. I figured it would take perhaps two or three minutes of this stimulation before she climaxed, but, I was wrong. In less than thirty seconds, she started to shudder and whimper.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh......" She moaned repeatedly, until her body stiffened and she gasped for air. "Daddy!" Bonnie cried. I knew she was about to cum -- her fists were clenched, gripping the pillows she was resting on, and she was quivering under my touch.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" She finally groaned as she came in one long lungful of air.

I pulled my hand from between her legs so she could calm down. Looking at my fingers, I could see my whole hand was wet and slimy with her thick, slippery juice and without even thinking, I brought my hand to my lips and licked her secretions from my hand, one finger at a time.

I let Bonnie rest there, just like she was, for several minutes, and then I told her she could stand up. Slowly, she slipped off my lap and down to her knees to the side of my chair. In that position, her breasts were laying in the puddle of pussy juice she left in my lap and her head was precariously close to my erection, hovering no more than six or eight inches above it. A thought went through my mind that I could just press down on the back of her head and make her suck me off, but, that could wait, too. Right now, I wanted to get her headed for the shower and into bed so we could have our bedtime talk when I tucked her in. I had a special plan for that, too.

"Stand up, Sweetheart." I said, lovingly, grasping her upper arm and helping her up. When she finally stood, she looked down in my lap to see the mess of our combined juices all over me. My package was straining up and Bonnie's eyes were locked on it.

I was able to get my first clear look at the front of her pussy now. In the previous months, I'd only seen her in her panties, or my view to her bare pussy was conveniently blocked by a towel, or something else. Now, however, my daughter was standing right in front of me, completely naked with all her charms exposed. The remnants of her tears were disappearing, but her nipples were poking out at me, erect as pencil erasers. I held off exploring her teenage breasts, instead opting to take a long, much overdue look at my daughter's pussy from the front.

Just as I suspected, her pubic hair was trimmed, but not shaved. Through her light pubic hair, I could see her puffy lips were slightly separated and the prepuce of her clit was poking out at me. I just love the look of a girl's pussy when her clit pokes out between her lips in front of her, especially if she's hairless. If everything worked out like I planned, Bonnie would be completely bald down there tomorrow.

"Spread your legs for me, Sweetheart." I asked her. "Show your Daddy how pretty you are down there."

Without saying a word, Bonnie spread her feet apart and displayed herself to me. I was overtaken with her pure beauty. Her lips were perfectly formed and parted enough for me to see her small inner lips and the thick lubrication slathering them. Her thighs were drenched, as evidence to her arousal, and her smell was glorious. I couldn't help myself from wrapping my hand around my cock and jacking it for a few seconds while as I looked at her, and when I did, she let out a soft whimper as I stroked my cock, saying "Go ahead, Daddy. It's okay."

After a minute, I had to let go of my cock or I would have cum all over myself, and I didn't want that. Oh yes, I was definitely going to cum tonight -- probably at least twice. And hopefully, one of those times would be with her displaying herself to me as she lie in bed when I went in to tuck her in.

"Sweetheart," I said, looking up into her eyes, "I want you to go take your shower and call for me when you're in bed, like I told you." Then handing her the cotton panties I'd pulled off her before the spanking, I said, "On your way to the shower, put your panties on my bed so I can enjoy them tonight."

"Yes, Daddy." She said, obediently. Then without another word between us, Bonnie turned and left. She didn't look back. I figured it would be a good forty five minutes to an hour before she called me into her bedroom. That would give me plenty of time to finalize my plans for the rest of this evening.

To be continued...

12