My Exhibitionist Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
She sneaks up on her topless subathing neighbor.
846 words
4.3
41k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, her first voyeuristic adventure continues...

**************

I stood there staring at her naked breasts with my mouth hanging open. I had never seen such incredible beauty before. Sophie adjusted herself on her sunbathing mat, laying down on her back so the sun could hit every part of her front side. Although I was practically frozen in place, I realized that I could get a better view if I was able to sneak into her yard...and I was desperate enough to try it. What's the worst that could happen? She catches me and I run away? Or would I stay and take the next step? I convinced myself that she must want to be caught exposed this way otherwise she wouldn't be doing it.

I mustered up the nerve to move closer to the gate entrance to her yard, keeping a close eye on her just in case she gave any indication of knowing I was there. She seemed completely oblivious to my intrusion so I kept going. As I reached the gate, I discovered it was unlocked and unlatched - mere coincidence or something more? I looked up once again to make sure Sophie hadn't moved and was pleased to find her still laying face up on the pool deck with those luscious tits exposed. God, if only I could get close enough to touch them. I sighed and let my libido lead the way, inching closer and closer, thankful for the dense line of trees along the fence-line that blocked me from her immediate vision.

As I creeped up to the pool deck I began to hear a sweet, low moan...it was a light, expectant noise, the kind that makes you yearn for satisfaction. Upon hearing this, I felt my body sizzle in anticipation and I could hardly contain my excitement. I knew exactly what Sophie needed and my tongue was eager to give it to her. Slowly, I peeked my eyes above the deck, expecting to be discovered at any moment, and finally I beheld the object of my voyeurism up close and personal. She was absolutely magnificent - her tan skin glowing in the bright sunshine, her full slips slightly parted and begging to be kissed, her right hand caressing one of her naked breasts...squeezing, rubbing, pinching...her left hand moved lovingly down her tummy and reached her bikini bottom, but she didn't seem ready to allow her pussy any pleasure just yet. I listened intently as her breath became quicker and heavier, and I tried to pace my breaths with her own. The heat radiating from my vagina was becoming nearly unbearable, my juices began to moisten my inner thighs, and I knew I needed to make a decision on my next move but the intensity of my desire was befuddling my brain.

At that moment, my fight or flight instinct kicked in and without thinking, I ran to the open gate as fast as I possibly could and didn't look back. As I reached the safety of my yard, a rush of nervous embarrassment at my reckless behavior flushed my cheeks and sent my heart to racing. What had I just done? The shock of my first voyeur experience had overwhelmed my good senses and caused me to violate Sophie's privacy, and yet I couldn't bring myself to feel any guilt. What I did feel was a fantastic exhilaration...the kind I knew I had to have again, and as soon as possible. Voyeurism and exhibition had become my drug of choice and, without question or shame, I was an addict.

With a massive effort, I shut off my brain and gave in to my body's impatient screams for release. I lay down right there in the grass, lifted up my tiny little skirt and plunged a finger into my dripping pussy, moaning and writhing as I finger-fucked myself with abandon. One finger just wasn't enough so a second and third finger joined the action...my tight little cunt had never been so full and it gripped my fingers with the obvious intention of pulling them deeper and deeper inside me. I knew I was close to cumming, so I used a single finger to rub my aching clit...and almost instantly, my orgasm ripped through my entire body. It was an explosion beginning within the depths of my pussy and spread through my stomach, shooting spasms of pleasure from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. As the final waves of tingles began to subside, I realized I had been moaning quite loudly and there was no way Sophie couldn't have heard me, and although I was slightly embarrassed, I wasn't afraid or ashamed. It was thanks to her that I was able to have such an earth-shattering orgasm, and my moans were simply a token of my gratitude.

Just as I was about to remove my fingers from my still-throbbing vagina, I heard a giggle and a rustle coming from Sophie's yard...and I realized this was only the first adventure she and I would be having together.