My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael said, "Holy Shit! I have never seen so much cum in one load before."

Each of the girls washed off our cocks with water and Cheryl said, "Girls we better get back in the sun before it is too late. Besides we need these guys ready for fucking soon. If we wear them out now we will have nothing but soft cocks to play with."

They all headed out of the pool and back to their loungers. They stretched out and tanned.

I know I dozed off for a while but did not think it had been too long but apparently longer than I had thought.

The sun was beginning to set and I was the only one still in the pool. I crawled off the raft and headed out of the pool. Everyone had gone inside so I dried off and headed in.

When I got to the living room I found Sue on her hands and knees. Behind her was Steve. He was just getting ready to put his huge cock into my wife's tiny pussy. Steve leaned into her and let the head enter her pussy. Sue exclaimed, "Ohhhhh My God!" Steve was being gentle and was slowly inching his cock into her. With each inch she would spread her knees wider to adjust.

I now had a twinge of jealousy I suppose because I was not able to fill her up like that and the fact that she seemed to be enjoying the feeling of the monster invading her pussy.

Steve finally had his entire cock into her and she had her head clear on the floor bent over clutching at the carpet.

The rest of the gang was intensely watching the action and nobody had even noticed I was standing in the doorway. Everybody was too busy masturbating themselves while watching.

Steve withdrew his cock slowly and Sue squealed again and grabbed at the carpet. He then quickly sunk back into her. Sue nearly yelled, "My God its huge!" Steve then started a slow and steady pistoning in and out of my wife's pussy. I could see his cock sliding in and out of her. With each stroke out it looked as though part of her pussy lining was coming with it. Sue had adjusted now to the feeling and the fullness. She barked out, "God Steve Fuck Me!" Steve then started plunging in and out of her and his groin was slapping her ass on each stroke. Steve then reached out with one of his hands and slapped her ass and she squealed again, "Oh fuck yesssssssss again" and Steve slapped her ass harder and left a handprint on her ass.

Cheryl had climbed on top of Aaron facing away from him and watching the action. She was rising up and down on his cock. She had her hand on her clit and was wildly fingering it.

Rachael saw me and motioned for me to come to her. She got up and stood behind the couch and bent over so she could watch Sue and Steve fucking. I walked behind her and rubbed my hand along her pussy to her ass. She was soaking wet. "Don't play around Justin Fuck Me!" she exclaimed. I aimed my cock at her pussy. I had yet to ever fuck Rachael and long had thought what it would be like to drive into her sweet ass. I placed my cock at her pussy and plunged into her in one stroke. She screamed, "Fuck YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Sue was now beginning to tremble and was making a squealing noise each time Steve penetrated her. I knew she was ready to cum. She reached her hand between her legs and was massaging her clit. She then yelled out so loudly the neighbors probably heard her. It was a scream and she grunted and pushed back at Steve's cock. Steve was grimacing and then let loose a load into my wife's pussy.

Sue collapsed on the floor and Steve followed her still buried inside her.

Rachael now had her hand between her legs and was violently massaging herself to an orgasm as I was pounding into her. There was a slapping sound each time my crotch met her ass. I reached around Rachael and firmly grasp her big tits hanging and swinging below her and pinched her nipples until she moaned and exclaimed, "OHHHHHHHH FUUCCCK I'm CUMMMMMMMING!" She fell all the way over the back of the couch as I kept my cock buried in her pussy. I withdrew my cock having not cum yet.

Cheryl was now pushing and grinding down on Aaron's cock and was cumming on him.

Steve had pulled out of Sue but was still rock hard. Cheryl came down from her orgasm and climbed onto the floor. She looked at Steve and said, "Come here and fuck me with that big cock!"

Steve crawled between her legs and again inserted just the head into her sloppy wet pussy. Cheryl groaned when she felt it enter her.

Beth had been watching the whole time fingering her pussy. I wanted to fuck this petite beauty when I first saw her and now I was going to. After all her husband had just laid it to my wife.

I walked over to Beth and held out my hand. She grabbed it and we went to the floor next to where Sue was still recuperating from her session with Steve. Beth laid back and I got between her legs. I pulled her legs up with my hands by grabbing her ankles. I pushed her legs up till her ass lifted off the floor then slid my cock into her pussy. She was very tight and I figured I would need a board tied to my ass for her after fucking Steve all the time. I guess that just made her muscles stronger.

I put her ankles on my shoulders and leaned forward. She was nearly bent double as I pounded into her. She moved her hand to her clit and was massaging it while I fucked her. I was relentless in my pounding and was enjoying watching her breasts moving with each stroke.

Sue had joined the real world again and was watching me fuck Beth. Sue then surprised me again. She put her hand to Beth's pussy and started massaging her clit for her. She then put her mouth over one of her nipples and was sucking and biting on it. I could not take anymore and the sight of my wife masturbating and sucking another woman's breast set me off. I groaned, "AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH!" I pulled from Beth's pussy and shot my load all over Sue's hand that was fingering her pussy. Sue continued mixing my juices with Beth's lubricating it until Beth started to shake and tremble and then jerked into an orgasm.

I simply watched as my wife was now bringing another woman to orgasm. Damn what a sight.

Sue and Beth just laid there together. I glanced over to Cheryl who had now adjusted to Steve's cock and was being pounded with it. She was pinching the nipples on her firm breasts as they bounced with each stroke. Cheryl moaned out, "YESSSSSSSSSS!" she jerked into an orgasm and twisted into Steve's cock. Steve once again moaned and came into Cheryl's pussy. There is no place for the juices to all go so some of it was coming back out of Cheryl's pussy as Steve withdrew his cock. He was evidently finally going soft.

Everyone had fucked or sucked again and was sitting in a chair or on the floor resting from our latest session.

Jack got up and said, "I need a drink!"

Everyone started moving and we all went outside. It was now dark out and I had no idea what time it was and really did not care.

Sue brought me a drink and had one for her. She stepped between my legs and sat down on my knee. She bent down to kiss me and she let her tongue slid into my mouth. We kissed passionately. She whispered in my ear, "I Love You!" and I kissed her again.

She finished her drink then got up to get in the pool. When she got up there was a puddle of cum left on my leg. She sexily walked to the pool as the moonlight was glistening off her body.

Beth got up and followed her to the water.

Steve turned to me and said, "Justin you are one lucky son of a bitch to have a woman like that."

I replied, "Thank-You. And your Beth is one fine catch also."

We toasted our glasses and swallowed another drink.

Beth and Sue were standing very close in the water then suddenly Beth leaned into Sue and they kissed. Not just a sisterly kiss but a full-fledged tongue-lashing kiss. Steve and I were both watching them when we heard Beth say, "Sue I need to return a favor to you. Sit on the side of the pool."

Sue climbed out and sat on the pool decking. Beth pushed her back so that she was lying down. Beth then went between her legs and proceeded to suck and lick Sue's pussy.

Sue nearly immediately began moaning from Beth's tongue. My cock was hard again seeing the two figures in the moonlight and hearing the sucking of Beth's mouth on Sue's pussy. I looked over at Steve and he too was again hard and stroking his big cock.

Rachael got up from the chair she was in and walked over to Steve. "Sir I don't believe I have had the pleasure yet." Rachael turned around and spread her legs so Steve could guide his cock into her pussy. Rachael sat down on his cock slowly as I saw the head disappear into her. I looked over at Aaron who was intently watching as his wife now took on the monster. His cock was hard and he was stroking it.

Rachael sat all the way down on Steve's cock and let her pussy adjust to its size. She said, "My god I have never been so full in my life."

I glanced at Aaron and wondered if he also was feeling some jealousy as his wife so verbally admits that she has never had a cock that big. He just continued to stroke his cock.

I looked out at the pool to see that Beth had now got out of the water and her and Sue were now in a sixty nine position sucking and licking each others pussies. I thought wow! My wife has gone from shy and demure to a full-fledged swinging exhibitionist in a matter of nine months. She was now having sex with another woman.

Cheryl walked over and sat down next to me. She said, "It looks like Sue is also into woman a little. I'm glad to know that because I was hoping to lick her sweet pussy someday."

I turned to look at Cheryl and she smiled at me. She reached her hand over and wrapped it around my cock and started stroking it. She said, "It looked like you might need a hand with that while you watch your wife."

Beth and Sue began moaning into each other's pussies. Rachael was riding up and down on Steve's cock and again it looked like part of her was coming out with each stroke of his cock.

Aaron got out of his chair and walked over to Rachael and stuck his cock to her mouth. She readily opened up and sucked him in.

Jack pulled a chair up on the other side of Cheryl and she reached out her other hand and started stroking his cock. Cheryl was stroking two cocks at once. Rachael had a monster cock in her pussy and another in her mouth and Beth and Sue were cumming on each other's faces from the sounds of it.

Cheryl quickened her pace on our cocks and soon I could feel my orgasm coming again. Rachael began moaning on Aaron's cock as she sat down on Steve's cock and washed him with her juices. Aaron groaned and filled Rachael's mouth, as she was cumming. Steve from the intense squeezing on his cock threw his head back and shot a load into Rachael.

I shot a load into the air that landed on Cheryl's hand and Jack was doing likewise on he other hand.

Beth and Sue were standing there and Sue said, "I'm glad you guys were occupied while Beth and I were busy."

We all jumped in the pool to rinse off.

Steve said, "Beth and I better be going we have a long drive home and it is already 1am."

Rachael said, "Stay here tonight." I'm sure she thought she might get another shot at Steve.

Steve replied, "Thanks but I have to work tomorrow."

Jack also said, "Cheryl and I better be going too. We didn't make it home last night."

Everyone got out of the pool and dried off. Steve and Beth and Jack and Cheryl got dressed and headed for the door. We all decided that we needed to get together again real soon.

The door closed and it was just Sue, Aaron, Rachael and myself. I said, "Hon we better get going too. I have to work tomorrow also."

Sue asked Rachael if she needed help cleaning up and Rachael said, "No it can wait till tomorrow."

Sue replied, "I'll come over tomorrow and help you."

Sue and I said our goodbyes and went out the back door and through the gates. It was nearly 2am now so not much concern of people seeing us.

We stepped into our kitchen and we headed down the hall toward our bedroom.

Sue went into the bathroom to start the shower. She stepped in and I followed her.

She was standing under the stream of water and asked, "Honey are you ok with what happened today? Because if your not it will not happen again."

I looked at her and replied, "I knew it was coming sooner or later. You have been building up to it for months now. Strangely enough the sight of you getting fucked turned me on. I will be honest. When I saw Steve fucking you and how you responded to it I did feel some jealousy. I was afraid that after having a cock that size you would never be happy with mine again."

She laughed, "Ok I won't lie either. Steve's cock was the largest cock I have ever seen and for sure ever had. During the sex it was painful at first but then the overwhelming feeling of being so stuffed was very exciting. But, I would never want a steady diet of a cock that size. I feel like I sat on a fence post or something. It makes you sore. Your cock is large enough to be very filling but not painful."

I then asked her, "Do you want to fuck Steve again?"

"Don't get your feelings hurt but if the opportunity were to arise again, Yes." She was looking straight into my eyes.

I then asked, "What was the deal with Beth? I never knew you were interested in other woman."

She looked down at the shower floor and said, "I never have been. It just kind of happened. She is so beautiful and has such a fantastic body that I could not help myself. Does it bother you that I had sex with a woman?"

"No, I was just curious as to what brought it on." I replied.

She stepped to me and hugged me then spoke softly in my ear, "I told you that I love you and what we have goes far beyond sex. We don't just fuck we make love to each other. Sex is sex and not lovemaking."

We finished rinsing off and dried off then got in bed. Sue cuddled up next to me and laid her head on my chest. She quickly drifted off to sleep.

I laid there and the day's events were running back through my mind like a movie. I saw my beautiful wife sucking and fucking other men and now other women. I saw Steve's huge cock entering into her again.

Was I able to be so nonchalant about it as Sue was? My demure, shy wife from nine months ago was now a nymphomaniac who thought nothing of being naked all the time and when that would not be allowed socially she would wear as little as possible for the maximum affect on other people.

I had invited it and had not realized that it would go this far.

As I was lying there thinking about today and what had happened my cock was hard as a rock!

I then realized I liked this and was looking forward to continuing this and to the next time we all get together.

12