My Fair Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers

"Yes."

"And how do you feel now?"

"I feel safe, like I could do anything with you."

"Good. Oh and Becky, no matter who you see me with or who we fuck, don't ever doubt that I love you and or think I would leave you."

Her face lit up with a smile as I said that.

"Wake."

Becky blinked her eyes and tried to remember what we were talking about.

"So, are you sure you don't want to try a threesome?" I asked.

"For you, baby, I'll try anything." She smiled.

As Becky undid my pants and began to lick my cock, I wondered which of her friends we'd choose top play with first. As it turned out one of them chose us.

--

It was after school the following week and I was in the A.V. room making copies of the tape. Tina walked in looking a little lost.

"Hey Tina." I greeted her. "How come you're not at practice? Something wrong?"

"Uh no. I mean yes. I mean, uh, remember the conversation we had at the party? And how I said I want to continue it?"

"Yes."

"Can we continue it now?"

It was then that I realized she was wearing a very alluring outfit. A low cut blue blouse, short leather skirt and pumps. Her breasts seemed bigger too, probably a push-up bra.

"Sure. What did you want to know?" I asked as I felt my cock growing slightly in my pants.

"Well, first I want to get something out of the way so we can talk more freely."

"And what is that?"

"Well, you know I spied on you two at the party."

I grinned evilly. "Yes, but don't worry about it."

"I'm sorry about it but the whole thing took me by surprise and I just had to see if there was any truth to it."

"And you found out there was?" I challenged.

"Well, yeah but something else too."

"And what's that."

"Well," she fidgeted a bit showing she was a little embarrassed or uncomfortable about what she wanted to say. "You didn't just fuck her. You took her."

"Yeah, I guess I did. But she loves that. Becky loves a man that can take complete control but can also be tender when he wants."

"What woman doesn't?" she blurted out and then looked at me quickly afraid that she had said too much.

"You like that too then?"

"Uh, yes."

"And Kevin doesn't give you that?"

"Not even close."

I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, then slowly slid it down her arm.

"Is it something you really want, Tina?"

She flushed at my touch and the question.

"It is, I mean I do, but-"

I put my finger to her lips. "Hush for a second." Then I ran my finger through her hair from the top down behind until I held her gently by the back of the neck.

"Do you feel you can trust me, Tina?"

She nodded first and then answered, "Yes."

"Then I want you to be completely honest with me? Can you promise to do that?"

"Yes. I promise."

"Do you want to be taken like Becky was?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Have you fantasized about it?"

"Yes."

"About Kevin taking you?"

"No."

"Who then?"

"Y-you." I massaged her neck while I brought my face in closer. She moved in closer too but I kept us a little ways apart.

"Do you want me to take you like I did Becky?"

"I- I" she didn't want to say it.

"Be honest, Tina."

"Yes. But we can't. I couldn't do that to Becky."

I moved my fingers around her neck to the front and ran them along her throat and down to between her breasts. She didn't try and stop me.

"We're not talking about action. We're talking about desire. Do you want me to take you?"

"Yes."

My hand ran down between her breasts without touching them, tracing around first one then the other. Her hands never moved to stop me but her breathing got a little ragged.

"Do you want it badly?"

"Yes, very badly. I've thought about it so much. But Paul-"

"Shhh." I brought my other hand up and cupped her cheek. I let a finger move across her lips and she opened her mouth to take it in. I let her suck a moment and then pulled it out. "Do you think Becky would mind that you did that?"

Her face went crimson and she started to turn. "I-I should go."

I grabbed her by the arms and turned her back. "Stand right there." I ordered firmly

"Paul, please."

"Quiet!" I said grabbed her behind the head again only this time roughly. "Now listen to me carefully. Do not move until I tell you to." I stepped back from her and undid my pants and removed them. She locked her gaze on my cock which was rapidly hardening.

"Is this what you dreamed about?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. I swear she was drooling.

"I'm going to give you a choice, Tina. You can drop to your knees and start sucking my cock. If you do I will take you and fuck you and make you mine. Whenever I order you will fuck me or suck me and I will show you what pleasure is all about. But, you will also betray the trust that Becky has in you and it may or may not cost you a friendship. Regardless of how Becky reacts I will continue to fuck, use you and control you. On the other hand, you can turn and leave and never again have a chance to enjoy my cock. In other words, this is a one time offer. If you change your mind I won't even consider fucking you, ever. But I'm sure Becky will tell you more stories about what it's like to fuck me. Do you understand the choice I'm giving you?"

"Yes."

"Then choose."

She stood there staring at my cock. She didn't move. Her mind was moving back and forth fighting a little war with herself. This wasn't just a matter of betraying her best friend as bad as that would be, but this would change her life. She would suddenly be owned by someone. That thought, as scary as it was, was making her wet beyond belief.

"Tina!" I snapped and her eyes came off my cock and locked with mine. "Decide."

Slowly she dropped to her knees. Her hands reached up and took hold of my cock treating it as if were fragile and could break. She began to stroke it and added more and more pressure as her nervousness left her. She stopped and stared at it a moment and then suddenly took it in her mouth and sucked almost viciously. All her inhibitions were gone now and only lust remained. I let her suck for a few minutes and then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"Who owns you now, Tina?"

"You do." she replied.

"And what do you want?"

"I want you to take me. Please, take me, Paul."

I ripped open her blouse, buttons popping in the process, and pulled it down around her arms. Then I reached around and unsnapped her bra. I shoved her back roughly into the wall and squeezed and kneaded her breasts. My mouth moved in and enveloped one sucking and biting, causing her to gasp and moan. She wanted to put her arms around me but the blouse kept her restrained. When I had had my way with her breasts I pushed her to the ground on her hands and knees.

"You're my bitch now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Paul"

"Yes, Sir!" I corrected.

"Yes, sir. I'm your bitch."

I reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down.

"You know how a bitch gets fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. Please fuck me."

I knelt behind her and positioned my cock. She was so wet I slid right in and started pounding away at her cunt.

"God, you're so big!" she exclaimed but I didn't really hear her. Although I'd been fucking regularly for a couple months this was still only the second girl my cock had the pleasure of being in. And I was lost in the ecstasy of it. She felt so different from Becky yet so good. I slapped her ass and she squealed.

"Paul, please I don't know if I like-"

I slapped her hard. "You take whatever I give you. Or do you want me to stop fucking you?"

"NO! Please. Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

I slapped her a few times more. She squealed again but didn't complain. And then she started taking in short quick breaths. She was about to cum. I reached down and stimulated her clit and she came hard, screaming from the force of it. I didn't slow down, I rammed harder. She bucked under me as she came again. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me. "That's it. Come for me, bitch. Show me how much you need this." And she came again. I continued to ram her until she came again and then shoved a finger into her ass.

"Oh goddddddddd!" she exclaimed and my finger started to move in and out of her. When I added a second she came again. My cock and fingers worked the magic and loosened her up for what was to come. Abruptly I pulled out of her cunt and replace my fingers with the tip of my cock.

"Oh my god, no!" she cried when she realized what I was going to do. But at the same time the shock caused her to cum again.

"I own you. All of you. I'll fuck you where I want." I stated. "Relax or it will only hurt."

And then I pushed in slowly. She stopped me at first tightening up but a hard slap to her ass put her in her place. "I said relax!"

I felt myself slide in a little more. She did her best to relax her ass muscles and soon I was pumping half of my cock in and out of her. It finally started to feel good for her and she loosened even more. Inch by inch I invaded her ass until finally my cock was in to the hilt. By the point she was pushing back against me.

"Ask for it, bitch." I ordered

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass." She responded. "Oh fuck I didn't think it would feel so good."

I pumped for all I was worth, feeling my own orgasm approaching like a freight train.

"Fuck me, sir. Fuck your little bitch!" she continued and then let out a long loud moan as my cock expanded with in her ass as it swelled up with sperm. We came together and I filled her up with my cum. Finally when I couldn't milk anything else out I pulled out and came around to the front of her and grabbed her by the hair again making her look at me.

"Who owns you, bitch?"

"You do, sir." She responded and so I shoved my cock in her mouth.

"Then clean me." She gagged at first realizing that I had just been in her ass but soon she suck and licked and had me shiny clean. She was affectionately licking and kissing my cock when Becky walked in.

"Well, well" she commented. "Are you two having fun?"

Tina panicked, realizing the position she'd been caught in: torn blouse, bra thrown off to the side of the room, skirt hiked up over her back, my cock in her hands.

"Oh no! Becky! I'm sorry!" she said trying to cover herself up. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. He's just so...so..."

"Irresistible?" Becky offered.

Tina tried to make a break for the door but I stopped her and pulled her down. Becky just stood there smiling down at her.

"Relax, Tina." I said trying to calm her down. "It's ok. You're not in any trouble. Becky doesn't mind."

Tina just stared up at Becky with a frightened look in her eyes, waiting for the assault of a jealous girlfriend.

"Tell her you're not upset, Becky." I said.

"But I am upset." Becky grinned. "I would have hoped I could have joined in. Or at least watched."

Tina's expression changed to utter confusion. I pulled her to look at me. "Tina, you said you trusted me, right?"

"Uh huh." she said glancing back and forth between us.

"Look at me, Tina!" she did. "Focus on me. Just me. Becky, close your eyes and just listen."

Tina was like a deer caught in a car's headlights.

"Now calm down. Breathe. Take deep breaths and relax."

Finally she responded.

"Now just close your eyes and listen to my voice. Everything is ok. Becky's not mad. In fact she's happy. She loves to share things with you. And now she can share what she loves most." I paused and stroked her hair. "Relax and breathe deeply. Let your body go limp for me. You want to obey me, don't you?"

"Yes." she said softly.

"Then focus on my voice. Feel you body releasing all that tension. Know that you are safe and secure. With each breath feel more relaxed and secure." I watched the words take affect and then I took her down bit by bit. "Now your right arm is starting to feel very light, light as a feather, lighter than air." I watched as her arm started to lift up. I had her. I turned back to look at Becky who stood there with her right arm sticking straight up. Good.

"Now girls listen very carefully to me. You two are best friends and have always shared things and now you will be sharing me and each other. Whenever we are alone, or even just the two of you, don't be afraid to be close. You are both very beautiful and have different but very sexy bodies. Haven't you been curious about each others bodies?"

"Yes." they said in unison. I made the question purposely vague. Of course they had been curious but it's one thing if you say "Yes I've been curious about her." And another thing if you hear someone's been curious about you. I knew each would immediately wonder "How? In what way? Did she fantasize?" That's the thing about self-image.

"Don't be afraid to experiment with or explore one another. You love and trust each other so remember that and let it comfort you and let you try whatever you like. Has either of you ever thought about what it would be like to be with another girl?"

Again "Yes." in unison I knew I'd get a yes from Becky. I was happy that Tina's mind had wandered that way. For all I knew though, it might have just wandered there just now.

"Now you will explore that fantasy and many others." I told them. "You will share each other and me. You both love the control I have over you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever want it to stop?"

"No."

"Then remember you must do whatever I tell you. And do not be jealous of each other. In fact, you will feel happier when you are both with me. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Oh and one last thing: from now on, whenever it is just the 3 of us, you will address me as Master. Got that, my sluts?"

"Yes, Master."

Hearing them say it made my cock twitch. I was on a power rush and loving it.

"Good. Now whenever I said 'Elmer J. Fudd' you will return to this relaxed state. When I snap my fingers you will both awake. You will not remember being in this state but you feel refreshed and energized. This will happen whenever you wake from this state."

"Yes, Master"

"Put your arms down."

They did.

I snapped my fingers. Both of them opened their eyes and blinked a few times. Tina turned back to Becky. "You really don't mind sharing?"

Becky laughed. "We'll share him in a second. First there's something I've been wanting to do for a while now."

With that she bent down and started kissing Tina. Tina responded to her and kissed back and soon the two were wrapped in each others arms making out with urgent need. I watch Becky kissed and lick and suck Tina's tits. Tina squeezed Becky's as she moaned with pleasure. Soon they switched and Tina buried her face in Becky's tits. Although I was enjoying the show I really didn't feel like being left out.

"Who wants to suck my cock?" I asked and they froze and turned toward me. They stared at my cock and then back at each other. Finally Becky asked, "Can we share, Master?"

I smiled, "Of course."

They pretty much bounded the short distance to me and both started licking my cock and balls.

"Isn't he delicious, Tina?" Becky asked

"Mmmmm, yes. And so are you." she added as their tongues play with each other in a dance around my cock. Even though I had come a little while ago, the sight before me was going to make me explode very quickly. I had to slow things down.

"Tina, lie down on your back." I ordered

She quickly assumed the position.

"Becky, get into a 69 with her." Becky almost dove on her. Within seconds their tongues were probing each others most private areas. It was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen and I wished I could capture it. Then I remembered where I was. I grabbed a couple video cameras and positioned them at different angles. One to capture the scene and one zoomed in. I'd have to remember to keep the action in frame for that one. When I was all set, I knelt behind Becky and put my cock into her cunt. I heard a muffled scream as it entered and then felt not only her tight little hole but Tina's tongue. We fucked this way for about 10 minutes, the girls cumming several times, before I was ready to cum. I shot my load into Becky's waiting pussy and then pulled out and shoved my cock into Tina's mouth which cleaned it up. I then ordered Tina to lick my cum out of Becky cunt. She was so lost in my control she would have licked it out of Becky's ass. I made them kiss afterwards so Becky could taste my cum as well. After that we all sat around catching our breath.

"Becky, why did you come in here?" I asked.

"Tina was late for practice and I went looking for her. I thought I'd pop in and say hi to you as I passed by, Master."

"So then both of you should be in practice?"

They glanced at the clock. "Not anymore, Master" they said together and then giggled at how they kept answering me in unison. I watched as their hands subtly explored each other, not to get each other aroused but just to learn the other's body more.

"Tina, you may stay with Kevin if you wish. I don't want to restrict you from your relationships or alienate people if I can help it. But you will serve me whenever I order it."

Tina giggled, "That's ok, Master, but I'm going to break up with him anyway. Going back to that after having this would just be disappointing and probably boring, even if it was just on the side."

Becky crawled down her and held her face above Tina's pussy.

"You mean you'd give up a football star like Kevin for this?" she asked and then buried her face into the wet, waiting hole.

Tina's eyes went wide and she sucked in air and grabbed Becky's head.

"Ugh! Kevin? Kevin who?" she tried to laugh but it turned into a moan as Becky worked her tongue up and down and in and out. I stood up and walked over to her and stuck my cock into her mouth. One hand came up to help her suck. The other held Becky's head firmly.

And this is only the beginning, I thought.

--

The video factor kicked in within a couple weeks. And I was being invited to parties and events, after-school basketball and touch football games, even just back to people's houses to hang out. Although I tried to make it look like Becky and I had a normal relationship and Tina just hung out with us because she was Becky's best friend, it soon became evident that I was fucking both of them. The three of us spent way too much time together. Kevin was upset at first but the video kept him from remaining angry with me and he eventually started fucking someone else.

In the meantime I had created a second tape, this one of music videos. The messages in this one were much more intense. "You want Paul", "You want to suck his cock", "You'd do anything to have him fuck you", "You want him to control you", etc. plus the usual "You like watching this video." primers. With music videos it was much easy to splice in the porn shots. Hell, some didn't even need it. But I also put in some scenes of Becky, Tina and I, so the girls watching would actually see my cock and how I fucked and how much the girls loved it. The one extra phrase I added was "You will not loan, copy or share this tape." Lest girls that I didn't want to fuck watch it and get the wrong idea. I had Tina and Becky give the video to my "targets" and take a copy each for themselves. Although, making the tape took a lot of time, I usually had Becky and Tina sucking my cock as I edited or they were fucking each other in the background. Damn, that was distracting.

At one of the parties we attended, another cheerleader, Melissa, pulled me into a bedroom to talk about my relationship with Becky and Tina and what is was like to fuck two girls. Melissa was a straight-haired blonde as tall as Tina but with an A cup. She kind of reminded me of Cameron Diaz.

"It might be interesting to fuck three." I said and her face went red.

"Is that what you were thinking, Melissa?" I asked as my fingers trace her body from her face down her neck over a breast and to her tummy.

Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers