My Fair Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers

We walked over to Slut Me. He tried to run but the room seemed to have no boundaries and yet be incredibly small. He ran but, walking, we caught up to him. We each grabbed an arm.

"I don't want to merge!" Slut Me screamed but then the memories pushed through all of us with the force of a hurricane. What took us by surprise was that Slut Me hadn't been created as a result of Real Me finding out about Paul. He'd been around before that. Paul groomed him gradually. He started him with submissive roles for Liz, not as an actual sub but just playing at it. The role became more in-depth though and the rewards of sex from Liz made him try harder to please her. Then Liz had him fuck Kathy. A task he was only too happy to do. Pretty soon, though, both women enjoyed his servitude as they had coffee, or shopped or fucked each other. The sex he had enjoyed so much became his table scraps. The girls were enjoying other men and he became more of a human dildo that they used when they were bored. The less sex he got the more he craved. The more he craved the more submissive he became. Finally the day came when Liz brought him to meet a client of Paul's. Liz had taken to dressing as sexy as Kathy by that point. Despite that the client didn't focus on her but on him, me. Liz patted his head and said, "You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you, Jim?"

"Yes, Mistress." He replied

"Anything at all?" she asked a little more seriously.

"Anything, Mistress." He assured.

She pointed to the client. "Go suck his cock and make sure you swallow all his cum."

We felt the apprehension well up. We felt our stomach jump into our throat. We swallowed it back down and went over to the man.

"Ask him first." Liz prompted.

We gulped our stomach back again. "Please, sir, may I suck your cock?" We asked.

The man unzipped and dropped his pants. "Of course, you dumb fuck. Suck me good."

We knelt at took him in our hands. We pulled him close and took him in our mouth, tasting our first cock. We would not lick him. That would be too much. We simply sucked as ordered and completely our task. He came a lot and we choked trying to get it all down. We turned to Liz and she smiled at us. We felt so proud. It was at that moment that Slut Me was born.

Slut Me's descent was quick after that. He took on more and more clients and eventually his ass was no longer virgin. He accepted Paul as his Master and Kathy and the girls from the office were Dommes to him. He began to enjoy his new role and new duties. Soon he didn't care who used him as long as someone did and told him he was a good slut. We felt it all. We felt the longing and the need. Though we didn't want to, we began to understand what he felt. We felt the sheer joy of being him and began to crave it too. His life was so simple. Serve and be praised. Misbehave and be punished. There were no other concerns, not money or family, career or retirement. We began to want it to. Doesn't everyone? A life without responsibilities. It's like being a kid again but you get to fuck all the time. Maybe we misjudged. Maybe we had it wrong. Maybe this was the life we wanted. Maybe this was the life we deserved. Now even the thought of him sucking us off was not repulsive. We would get pleasure from the giving and receiving. And there were three of us! How much fun would that be? We began to remove our clothes.

"Enough!" a voice yelled and we turned as one to see a fourth one of us. He was bound in chains and kneeling on the floor.

"Who?" we asked.

"Release Me." He demanded. "Release Me before I get sick from the sight of you."

And at that moment I realized how close we'd come to giving into Slut Me. I staggered back from Slut Me followed closely by Real Me.

"Focus on the hate and the humiliation." The new me commanded.

We did and used it to strengthen ourselves.

"Now release Me." He ordered.

"How?" we asked.

"Wish it."

"Who are you?" we asked.

"Master." He replied "I am the Master in you. The part Paul had to lock away deep within you so the slut over there could truly exist. I am the part that truly opposed control and the part that can create it. If you want to take your life back you need Me. Now release Me!"

The chains snapped and fell away into nothingness and He rose to stand by us. He assessed us and seemed to sum us up. The he turned to Slut Me.

"Get over here, slut!" he commanded and Slut Me rushed as quickly as he could. Master grabbed hold of him and we watched the exchange of memories. The war between the two was a fierce one but in the end Slut Me crumpled to the floor. Master took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "That was….unpleasant."

Then he reached out and grabbed us. His memories were the missing part that we hadn't even realized was missing. We saw the sessions under hypnosis with Paul. We felt the chains being put in place. We heard the trigger words being locked on and the release word that he had put in in case something went wrong. We grew from the strength and defiance that had been repressed for so long. Control we'd either forgotten or never realized became fully a part of who we were. For the first time, merging wasn't crippling or disgusting. It was exhilarating.

Master looked down at Slut Me again and shook his head in disgust. "Stand up, slut."

Slut Me rose wearily to his feet. Master turned to us. "Now the three of us are getting out of here and we're going to deal with that bastard Paul."

"Don't you mean the four of us?" we asked.

"No." Master replied coldly. "We're not going to deal with this slut," he produced a dagger from nowhere and slammed it into Slut Me's chest. "Ever again."

Slut Me's eyes went wide and we felt the pain of the dagger though not as intensely as we expected and obviously not as much as Slut Me. He fell to the floor, vanishing in the process.

"Let's go." We began to rise, merging with each other as we ascended.

***

I woke up in Jeff's office. His look of concern made me realize he didn't know who he was dealing with.

"It worked." I said and relief washed over him. I glanced at the clock. It was nearly five. I had been under for almost four hours. "I have to get to my house fast." I said. "I'll call you in a few hours to come by."

"Come by?" he questioned.

"Yes. I'll need your help with Liz."

***

"Hello my little slut" Liz said as she entered the house. She was dressed in a leather mini-skirt and a white blouse with a black push-up bra. Her heels were so high it's a wonder she didn't topple. Her long hair flowed over her shoulders but was slightly unkempt and wild as though she had just been fucked well. She might very well have been. She looked every bit a vixen. "Mommy's still very horny. Come and lick my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress." I said as she plopped herself down on the couch and spread her legs. I moved quickly between her legs and began to lick her.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned. "You do that so well."

I needed her off balance and unaware so I began to play and tease her a little.

"Oh yes!" she sighed, "you're aggressive today, my slut. You think you can tease me like that and –" I shoved my tongue deep into her pussy. "Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh"

Her hands gripped my hair and pulled my head into her mound. My tongue went back up to her clit while two fingers invaded her. "Fuck yeah!" she screamed and pushed herself on my fingers trying to fuck them. She was quickly building towards and orgasm and I needed her to have one.

"OOOooooohhhhh ggggggggodddddddd!" she cried. Her hands gripped Me like steel as her body convulsed with pleasure. She felt what she thought were My hands grabbing her wrists but kept her eyes closed as she came. When she heard the familiar click of the handcuffs her eyes popped open. "What the- What are you doing, slut?!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." I said standing.

She stared at Me stunned. "What did you call me?"

"Would you prefer whore?" I asked smugly.

She tried to get up off the couch but I pushed her back. She tried to kick Me but I had moved far enough away, expecting that. "Get these off me now!" she yelled.

"Sorry, bitch, but I'm the one in charge now."

"No you are not, slut!"

I hit her hard across the face and she fell sideways on the couch.

"Call me that again and the next one will be worse. And you'll start addressing Me as 'Sir' from now on. We'll work on 'Master' later."

"You're crazy!" she said trying to push herself up. I grabbed her by the hair and sat her back up then hit her again, harder.

"What was that?" I asked. She lay on her side, silent. Her eyes were filled with confusion.

I helped her up again by the hair and hit her again. "What was that?" I asked again.

"Nothing." She whispered.

"Nothing?" I said reaching for her hair again.

"Nothing, Sir." She quickly correctly. The confusion was gone from her eyes and now there was only fear. Good. That's how I wanted to start. I tied some rope around her ankles leaving her enough room to take little steps but not walk properly and definitely not run. That done, I rose and shook my head as I looked at her.

"We have a lot of work ahead of us tonight but first I need a drink." I said matter-of-factly. "You be a good girl and lie there while I go get one." I left, grabbing her purse as I went. That meant she had no car keys and no phone.

While I was in the kitchen she hopped over to the phone to try and call Paul. I had disconnected it of course. As she listened to the dead receiver I walked back out of the kitchen holding a beer and shaking My head. She tried to bolt and fell flat on her face. I lifted her to her knees again by the hair and the grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up against the wall. She struggled as I held her up, slowly choking her. I raised My other hand to strike her and she shut her eyes and twisted her head away from it. Her legs came off the floor as she tried to curl up into a ball. She was getting too heavy for Me to hold her up like that but I didn't show it.

"You've been a bad girl, Liz." I said coldly. She opened her eyes to look at Me. "And what do we do with bad girls?"

"We punish them." She squeaked out.

With that I grabbed the back of her neck and dragged her to the basement door. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and carried her downstairs.

A good part of My basement was now a play area with benches, a rack, a cage and various other equipment as well as tools of the trade. I lowered a suspension bar from the ceiling and opened Liz's cuffs. I put the leather cuffs on the bar on her wrists and raised it up some so that she stood with her arms spread over her head making a "Y". Then I locked her feet wide apart with leather cuffs hooked to the floor. When she was secure I raised the bar farther up until she could feel the stretch.

"Please don't do this, Jim. I promise I won't tell Paul what happened here. We'll make it better."

She still thought Paul would be able to "fix" Me again. I had to show her that he wouldn't. Paul had had her on here before and played with her. But he had always been careful. He would get her red but not more. She had to be healed up for clients or friends the next day. That wasn't going to be the case today. She was going to submit or pay the price. I grabbed a wooden paddle and stepped behind her. I hit her with such force I thought the neighbours may have heard the smack. If the basement door wasn't closed they would have heard her scream.

"I'm sorry but what did you just call Me?"

"I'm sorry, Sir." She said breathing hard.

"You know, I really don't think you are, slut." I hit her again. "I think you're trying to think of a way to get out of this." Again. "I think you're hoping your Master will come save you." Again "But you're gonna have to realize that that is not going to happen." Again. "Now say you're sorry and mean it." Twice more.

She had cried out with each hit. Her ass was bright red and tears ran down her face.

"I-I'm so sorry, Sir." She whimpered.

I put down the paddle and I could see relief in her eyes. I picked up the leather flogger and came to stand right in front of her, showing it off.

"You really think yourself a Mistress?" I asked her.

She didn't know how to respond so I flogged her breasts.

"No answer is the wrong answer, bitch." I explained.

"Now, do you really think of yourself as a Mistress?"

"No." she whispered.

I flogged her pussy and she cried out, "No Sir! No Sir!" hoping I would stop. I did, eventually.

"What are you then?" I asked.

"I'm a slut, Sir." She answered. Her face was soaked with tears.

"And whose slut are you?" I asked.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at Me, as if only now she realized she would be changing Masters. She shook her head and her mouth started to move but no sound came out. I couldn't tell if she was fighting Me or if Paul had put some hypnotic trigger in her to only acknowledge him as her Master. It didn't matter. I flogged her tits again.

"What did I say about no answer?" I asked.

"It's the wrong answer, Sir" she said crying.

"Whose slut are you?" I asked again.

"Paul's" she whispered.

I put the flogger down and grabbed the cane. The first hit was just behind her knees. Her legs gave out and her wrists were stretched in the cuffs. The next ones came on her inner thighs.

"Who's?" I demanded and struck her ass and then her back.

"Oh Master! Please save me Master!" she called out. I brought the cane up between her legs and she wailed with the pain.

"He can't save you, slut." I said walking around to her front. "Only you can stop this." The cane struck her tits. "And there's only one way to do it."

"Please don't make me!" she begged. "I can't! I'm His!"

I struck her again. She would have welts for days after this night. I raised the bar another inch and watched her stretch. Then I replaced the cane and grabbed the chain flogger. The small metal chains struck her ass, her legs, her back, her pussy and clit. At first she could only cry out and beg Me to stop but then her screams became grunts. Her head shook and I paused to see what was going to on. I noticed then how wet she was. She had lost herself in the pain and now her body was reacting to it differently. I struck her again and watched her take pleasure from the pain. I struck and struck until she started to shake. Another hit and she would cum. So, of course, I didn't strike.

I walked backed around and smiled at Liz as she writhed in her restraints.

"Please." She begged.

"Please what?" I asked

"Please let me cum, Sir. I need it."

"No." I said and walked away.

She struggled and willed herself but couldn't reach her orgasm. Eventually it started to subside. So it whipped her. It went on like that for hours. I held her on the brink. Her back, legs and ass showed the welts from the cane and flogger and the slashes from the whip. Her tits were not much different. She begged so much but wouldn't give in. It was approaching 9pm when I stopped again.

Her voice was barely a whisper. "Please, Master, let me cum?"

"What was that, slut?"

"Please, Master, let your slut cum."

"Who owns you, slut?"

"You do, Master."

"Who else?"

She shook her head. "No one. Only you. Please let your slut cum."

"How do I know you're not just saying this to get to cum?"

"I'll do anything to prove it, Master. I'll fuck whoever you tell me. I'll demean myself for you. Please."

"And you give up your old Master so easily?"

"He never did this to me. He never forced me to this place. He was never this…strong. You taught me the pleasure of pain. I want more of it. He cannot give it to me. I need you, Master. Please, please whip me."

I got behind her and whipped her. She screamed again from the fierce blows but soon she shook again. The orgasm swept through her like a tidal wave. I kept whipping as it engulfed her and watched another build on top of it. I put down the whip and moved around to the bar controls and began to lower her but spanked her with My free hand. She was still in the throws of it. When her body was bent over I got behind and shoved My cock into her cunt. She lifted up from the shock of it. I started to fuck her hard and continued to spank her as I did.

"God yes! Fuck me, Master. Fuck your naughty slut. Hit me harder!"

I obliged. I spanked her and then grabbed her hair and pulled her back sharply toward Me. I fucked her harder than I ever had, enjoying not the feel of her but the power I had over her. Soon I felt Myself getting close. I pulled out and came around in front of her again, slipping under the bar and shoving My cock in her mouth. As she started to suck I reached down and pinched her nipples as hard as I could. She gasped and then sucked fiercely as she came. I unloaded into her mouth, wincing slightly from the pain of her teeth as she struggled to keep from biting down. I pulled My cock free and shot some more cum on her face. Then I slapped her face with My cock and slipped under the bar again to stand back and look at her. She was grinning and grinding her hips in the air.

"Thank you, Master." She said locking eyes with Me. She began licking what cum she could from her face and savouring it.

***

Jeff arrived about twenty minutes later and I had Liz in a robe on the couch.

"Liz, you will do anything this man says." I told her.

"Yes, Master." She replied meekly.

Jeff was confused. "I thought you said she was a Dominatrix now?"

"She is to men that are weaker than her." I said bluntly.

Jeff didn't know how to respond so he turned back to Liz and put her under. As with Me, sessions with Paul made it very easy to do. Once she was in a deep trance he began to remove the mental triggers that Paul has put on her. He glanced as Me a few times during this and one time asked if I had hypnotized her earlier. When I asked why he said that a lot of the triggers had been broken already. I was almost midnight when we found the part of her that still loved Me. Jeff set it free and her new bond to Me grew that much stronger.

Jeff seemed exhausted when he was done but I hoped he was up for one last task.

"Have a seat." I said offering the couch and a beer. He took both and breathed a relaxing sigh. "I think you deserve a reward for all you did for Me, buddy."

"You'll get my bill." He laughed.

I laughed too. "I can't wait. But how about a bonus now?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Slut, suck Jeff's cock for him."

"Yes, Master." Liz said getting up and walked over to Jeff. She kneeled in front of him and reached for his pants. He pushed her back.

"Uh, Jim, not that I'm not appreciative or anything but she's your wife!"

"I lost My wife months ago. Now I have a slut. She's fucked more men than I'd care to think about over the last few months. I don't see why you should be denied the goods. Don't you think she's hot?"

"Yeah, but that's not the point. This just seems wrong." He argued.

"It won't once she wraps those lips around you. Trust Me."

Liz had managed to get his belt undone and the zipper came down easily. Jeff seemed to struggle half-heartedly wanting and not wanting it at the same time. When Liz closed her lips around him, though, it was over. I watched My wife pleasure him. She did it enthusiastically and very skillfully and she would occasionally glance over at Me to make sure I was watching and then smile proudly. I no longer felt disgust or shame about it. This was no longer My wife cheating on Me or humiliating Me. This was My slut showing off for her Master, trying to make Him proud of her.

Jeff came in her mouth and she drank down every drop. She cleaned his cock and then rose and kissed him and said thank you. Then she came and knelt by Me, nuzzling against My leg for comfort and security.

Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers