My Fair Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers

"You can fuck her when you recover if you like." I told him. "Anytime you like if you help Me out."

"Help you out?" Jeff said confused. "Didn't I just finish doing that? You are yourself again. Well, I think. I don't remember you being this…uh…dominant before but I don't know how much you've changed since university. And your wife is now yours. All you have to do now is call the police on Paul"

"No. I'm not going to do that." I stated.

"I don't understand. After what he's done? Not only to you but several others. You have to wipe out his mind-controlled empire. You can't let him continue."

"Oh I don't plan to. But I think jail would only slow Paul down, not stop him. He's very resourceful and I'm sure he's planned ahead in case someone reported him. No, Jeff, I'm not going to destroy his little empire. I'm going to take it from him."

Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers