My Fair Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers

“Sit bitch!” Shaun yelled and Kathy quickly pulled out and sat like a dog facing Shaun.

“Roll over.” Shaun ordered and she flipped onto her back. “Ok, Jeff.” He said turning to me. “Fuck the bitch.”

I didn’t need any other coaxing. My clothes were off in seconds and I climbed over her and shoved my cock right in. Shaun was right. She was soaking. I was going to start slow but this was a bitch in heat now and she grabbed hold of me and thrust her hips into me hard and fast.

Shaun walked up to us and leaned over her face. “What are you?” he asked looking right into her eyes.

“I’m a bitch.” She answered.

“Chant it.” He said snidely.

“I’m a bitch.” She said and pulled me in closer. “I’m a bitch.” She repeated thrusting her hips into me on the word bitch. “I’m a bitch. I’m a bitch.” She chanted in rhythm with her hips now. I matched her and thrust my hips in on the word bitch as well. “I’m a bitch. I’m a bitch. I’m a bitch.” She continued, chanting faster and faster, fucking harder and harder. Her eyes were locked on Shaun who smiled at her. There was a kind of power in that smile. “I’m a bitch! I’m a bitch! I’m a bitch! I’m a bitch!” I couldn’t believe how amazing this woman could fuck. I wasn’t going to be long before I came but the way she was yelling I was sure she was close too. I’m a bitch! I’m a bitch! I’m a BITCH! I’m a BITCH! I’M A BITCH! I’M A FUCKING HORNY BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!”

I unloaded into her. I couldn’t have held off if I tried. I could actually feel her cunt muscles milking my shaft. She clenched my body tightly to her and her hips bucked in convulsions. “OH FUCK! I’m a BITCH!” She screamed and then buried her face in my chest. A few moments later she relaxed. I climbed off her, exhausted.

“That was something.” Liz said sitting on the floor on her knees. “I haven’t seen her cum that hard in ages!”

“Turn around and then lie down, Liz” Shaun said.

Liz gave him a questioning look but did as she was told.

“Liz’s pussy needs some more attention, bitch.” He said to Kathy. She got up quickly and crawled over to Liz. Because of Liz’s position they ended up in a 69. Kathy actually pulled Liz’s skirt out of the way with her teeth before licking her. Liz let Kathy lick her for a while but then could not help herself and reciprocated. Shaun and I watched glancing at each other and smiling every now and then. Soon both women were moaning with pleasure. That’s when Shaun finally dropped his pants and knelt behind Kathy. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Then he spanked her a couple times making both women squeal. Finally, he lifted his cock to her cunt and shoved it in. Liz licked Kathy’s slit and Shaun’s cock as it slid in and out. Shaun set a steady pace and slapped Kathy’s ass every so often as he fucked her. The contrast of a black cock against the olive skin of Kathy’s ass made the scene all the more erotic. The girls’ moans got louder but Shaun stayed quiet with a determined look in his eyes. He undid Kathy’s bra as he fucked her. Then he reached under and grabbed her tits squeezed her nipples hard. Kathy let out a muffled squeal followed closely by Liz. Then Shaun straightened up, slapped Kathy again and doubled his pace. Both women gasped.

“Make her cum, bitch!” Shaun yelled and it was as if Liz responded because several short squeaks came out of her at the order. Then Liz came. Her legs came up and wrapped around Kathy’s head and pulled it down. Shaun waited until they relaxed a little before grabbing Kathy by the hair and pulling her back to him. “Now, bitch. You think you can make me cum?”

She nodded quickly out of fear rather than confidence it seemed.

“Let’s find out.” He said and he pulled out of her, still holding her by the hair. A hard yank and she spun to face him. He stood up and pulled her head onto his cock. He forced her head onto himself and fucked her face. I could see her trying to suck him, trying to be a part of the face rape, trying to help him cum quickly. Her hands started to come up to help but then she remembered she was a bitch and put them down again.

Just then Liz’s cell phone rang. She looked at the number. “It’s Him.” She said. “Time to do it.”

“In a sec.” Shaun said, his hips ramming his cock into Kathy’s mouth. Abruptly he pulled himself out and aimed his cock at her. His cum sprayed onto her face and then he shoved his cock back in her mouth and unloaded some more. Kathy sucked him almost lovingly it seemed. When his cock had softened somewhat he pulled it out and patted her head. “Good bitch.” He said and she actually smiled.

“Okay, Kathy. Sit on the couch.” I said.

She didn’t move but looked up to Shaun instead.

“Do it.” He snapped and she was up and on it in a second.

I got in front of her and told her to relax. She did her best but kept squirming. I tried several things but she seemed too fidgety and unfocused. I expected her to be as easy to put under as Jim and Liz considering the circumstances. Finally Shaun laughed and walked up. “I think I can help.” He said and dropped to his knees. He pushed apart Kathy’s legs and dove on her pussy. I should have realized. She was on the verge of an orgasm. Of course she couldn’t relax. She inhaled sharply and then put her hands on Shaun’s head. She moaned and gyrated on the couch. At one point she bent down and kissed his head. Then I don’t know what he did but she started making sharp gasps. Her hands grasped the couch cushions then opened and grasped them again. Finally she screamed in an orgasm, her back arched and locked and her fists tightened. And then it was over. She collapsed back and I thought she’d fall asleep right there.

“Now listen carefully to the nice man.” Shaun said giving me a mocking smile.

Kathy nodded, smiling. “Yes, sir.”

She was under in a couple minutes. After several checks to make sure she wasn’t faking we let Jim in.

“What took so long?” he asked.

Liz and I both looked at Shaun.

Shaun shrugged. “Hey, you wanted me here.”

“Why was that again?” Liz asked.

“In case you needed to overpower her.” Jim stated.

“Well, he certainly seemed to do that!” Liz laughed.

Jim gave her a questioning look.

“I’ll tell you later.” She said.

“So what do you want from her?” I asked.

“First off.” said Jim. “The key phrases of everyone in the office and their spouses.”

He had a notepad ready to take the info down and a moment later I had Kathy telling us everything. The next step was fairly easy.

“Now Kathy, listen carefully.” I said. “Jim has managed to switch places with Paul. You don’t know how but you know he’s done it. Whenever you see Jim you will know it’s really Paul and vice-versa. No matter what is said, you know the truth and will always obey Paul even though he looks and sounds like Jim. And you will treat Jim the way you always have. Do you understand?”

“Yes. Jim and Paul have switched places. Jim is Paul and Paul is Jim.”

“That should do it.” I said to Jim.

“Not quite.” He said.

“What else is there?” I asked

“A lot actually.” He replied. “We have her here and we have access to all her memories. There may be other details she can tell us that we’ve missed or aren’t aware of.”

“So what do you want to ask her?”

Jim moved in close to Kathy. “Kathy, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Paul.”

“What’s My key word to put you under?”

“Kitten.”

“Good, kitten.” He said. He knew saying the word would push her deeper. “Now I want you to think back and tell me about us, how we met and how our relationship grew into what it is now. Take your time, remember the important parts and any other details you think are significant.”

“Liz, come suck My cock while she talks.” Jim ordered.

“Yes, Master!” Liz said joyously. She was now always happy to have any chance to please her husband and Master. Jim turned and looked at us. “I don’t know about you but I think this will be entertaining and educational.”

Next: Bitch Mistress

Thanks for the great response to Chapter 5. One thing that caught My attention was that I received a piece of feedback hoping that Jim will come out on top and another that Paul would. I’m certainly interested to hear from others to see which Master has the bigger cheering section. I’ll post the results with the next chapter. And if you’d like to comment on this chapter as well then by all means do so. Also don’t forget to vote.

FYI, 1/100 people vote on stories on average and 1/10 of those send feedback. We authors thrive on feedback. It helps us improve our work and inspires us to write more. In fact, there probably wouldn’t have been a chapter 3 if I hadn’t gotten this on March 29th: “When oh When are you going to write more on the 'My Fair Slut' and 'Seduction by Phone' stories!? I can't wait to read more!!!” I’d really like to thank that reader! I didn’t think anyone was really following my work until then. And now I try My best to get you a new chapter each month. So please try and vote and send feedback to all the authors. I know, even I think it’s tedious sometimes, but compare the minute or two it takes you to the hours the writers here have put into those stories to entertain and arouse you. Ok, I’ll shut up now. ;-)

Boratus.

Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers