My Fair Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers

It didn’t take long to convert the basement and I tested all the equipment thoroughly on the three of them. It was a good time for me but I was still unsatisfied. I had my sluts and I would meet others and bring them home to play with but I would also see other people on the street who I just craved to bring home and make mine. Unfortunately not all people are sluts. It was when I was visiting my cousin Serena that I found the key to my happiness. I arrived early to meet her to take her out for her birthday. Serena was a couple years older than me and in college. She and some friends rented a house together and I walked up to her room to say hi only to find her lying in her bed, frigging herself like a madwoman while a music video played.

“I don’t really get off on videos.” I said closing the door.

She started and covered herself up. “Shit, Kathy! You’re early!”

“Evidently.” I smiled. “Was that your favourite artist?”

“What? Oh! Um, know. It’s just that, well, this guy I used to go to high school with made that video and he is just so damn sexy and it reminds me of him so I play it when I ..er .. when I..”

“Slut out?” I suggested.

She went crimson when I said that and I knew this warranted more investigation.

“Aaawww.” I mocked. “Were you his little slut, Serena?”

“Kathy!” She protested. “You know me better than that!”

“Apparently I don’t know you at all!” I laughed. “Did you fuck him?”

“Well, yeah. Of course I did and he was amazing!”

“Really?” I mused. “And what made him so amazing?”

She thought about it for a while and a confused look came across her face. “You know, it’s a hard thing to put a finger on. I mean he’s good looking and knows how to use his cock but then so do a lot of guys, but Paul, he had something extra that just made you want him.”

“Sex appeal?”

“Maybe. I just know that I think about him all the time and when he’d in the room. I just …I..”

“You’d do anything he said.” She blushed again but didn’t answer. I got on the bed and straddled her. “You would, wouldn’t you? Tell me, cuz, what has he made you do?”

“Kathy!”

“Did you suck his cock?”

“Yes.”

“On your own or did he grab your head,” I said grabbing her head to demonstrate, “and make you choke on him as he fucked your face?” I forced her head to bob like she was being forced to suck. At the same time I adjusted myself on her, making sure I ground my hips on her clit.

“Kathy, please.” She pleaded but her voice had already slipped from her normal tone to a slightly submissive one that I recognized so well.

“Answer me.” I demanded.

“He fucked my face.” She said and tried to turn away from my gaze.

I turned her back. “Did he call you a slut?”

She closed her eyes.

“Did he call you a slut, Serena?”

“Yes” she whispered.

“And did you like it when he called you that?”

“Yes.”

I was grinding her now and could feel her start to respond to me

“Did you call yourself a slut?”

She nodded with her eyes still closed.

“Why?” I reached behind and shoved two fingers in her cunt.

Her eyes shot open and she stared at me. I slowly started to pump her with my hand.

“Answer me!” I demanded tightening my grip on her hair.

“Because I am a slut.” She whispered and a tear ran down her face.

With that I let her head go and grabbed her breast. “I know.” I whispered. She gasped at my touch but made no move to stop me or get out from under me.

“Do you like being Paul’s slut?” I asked pumping harder

“God, yes!” she squealed but I wasn’t quite sure if she was answering me or responding to my fingers

“Did he ever make you fuck a girl?”

“Yes.”

“So you know how to lick a pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

I slid up, pushed the strap of my thong out of the way and buried her face in my cunt. I had to lean back to keep finger fucking her but it wasn’t that uncomfortable. Her tongue worked expertly to make me feel good.

The video continued to play and caught my attention. As she licked me I thought about what this Paul must be like. It was strange but I could almost picture him right then. I had this mental image of him and what it would be like to fuck him. With the thoughts going through me and her tongue inside me it wasn’t long before I came on her face.

“Happy birthday, cuz.” I laughed. “Drink up your present!”

She did. She lapped me up good until I started to get horny again. I thought, “What the hell. It is her birthday. So I turned over and locked her in a 69. She came immediately bucking in my face. I’d forgotten she hadn’t cum yet from my hand. I licked her slowly as she calmed down a bit but then we both succumbed to the mutual licking that was going on. I moaned into her cunt as she moaned into mine. She squeezed my ass and I shoved a finger in hers. It got more and more intense and the music played. But despite how much I was enjoying myself I kept glancing back up at the video and thinking about this Paul, though thoughts of him left my mind when the next orgasm hit.

After we had both cum we lay on the bed for a while. I’m sure she was trying to make sense of what just happened. I watched the next few videos and found myself getting horny again. Just then one of her roommates barged in.

“Ree, if you’re going out tonight can I borrow the vid…e…o. Oops, I’m sorry” she blushed as she realized Serena was not alone.

“What video?” I asked.

“Um, that one.” She answered gesturing at the tv.

“You planning on masturbating to it too?”

It was her turn to go crimson.

“So you’ve fucked Paul too?”

“I ..er.. well she brought him home one night and he was jus so yummy.”

“Was that before or after you’d seen the video?” I asked.

She was confused by the question. “Well I’d seen it several times and I knew Paul made it but I’d never actually met him before. It’s funny. He looked exactly like I’d pictured him.”

“Can I make a suggestion?” I said, “Why don’t the three of us stay in and watch the video together.”

I went and got the strap-on I keep in my trunk for occasions like that one and fucked the two of them silly that night. As we fucked I asked them questions about Paul. As I expected their description of his physical appearance was just what I imagined. For some reason they didn’t seem to make a connection between Paul and the video. In the morning I took it with me, despite protests from both girls. They were adamant about keeping it but the Domme in me won over the sluts in them.

I watched it from end to end at home and realized that it somehow made you horny. I started from the beginning and went through it in slow motion. It still seemed fine, that is, until about 10 minutes in. It was hard to see even when you were looking for something. This Paul had interlaced images of himself fucking women with the music videos. That wasn’t all though. I found little pieces of text that said “you are a slut and Paul Knight is you Master.” “you will do whatever Paul Knight tells you.” “Obey Paul Knight.” But there were also other such as “Never lend this video.” and “This video is for you and your family only.” That explained the girls not wanting to give it to me. I could see why Paul didn’t want it getting around. Someone like me could discover his secret and send him to jail. Well, that wouldn’t actually be someone like me. I had other plans for Mr. Knight.

The plan I came up with pretty simple. I used his videos as a guide to create a series of my own. Making a set of videos and convincing him to watch them was the challenge so I needed some reason to make him want to watch the videos. I needed bait. I realized that the best bait I had was me. If Paul was anything like me then he’d want to turn an attractive outgoing person into a slut of his. If he was a lot like me it would be someone who isn’t at all impressed by him and in fact tends to ignore him. God knows, it drive me crazy when any man ignores me. As luck would have it a sub of mine went to his college already. Through her I got his course load. By September I was enrolled in the same college. I put myself in his elective that year made sure we met but also made sure not to really give him more than a passing glance. He took the bait.

There was a video series that you could go through for the course. I copied it and made up my own subliminal messages patterned on his methods. I was as careful as possible but had no idea if this was going to work. Still, if it didn’t I figured may still be able to get him if his dominance was in his tapes and not his person. I had my sub working at the library the day I mentioned the tapes to him. As predicted he signed them out. I sat back for a week to let him work on them. The biggest hurtle now was if he saw my subliminal message when trying to put his own in. I gambled that if the tapes worked like his he would forget about editing and just watch. Soon I started paying attention to him and placed my trigger word “Tiger” in him. I watched as he slowly became my little plaything. When I was sure he was mine I invited him over to what I planned to be his night of submission. I was wrong about that. It turns out I wasn’t as good as I thought. Paul figured it out. I expected him to beat the shit out of me but he took it well. In fact, he proposed. Well, not right at that moment.

When Paul graduated he started up his own business with funds from rich wives he controlled. We moved in together much to the disappointment of my house of subbies. I don’t know what became of them. Don’t really care either. During the start up year of Paul’s business we made several new slaves through tapes and hypnosis. I always insisted on watching him hypnotize a new victim for two reasons. It turned me on and I learned the technique. Paul made me his slut. I knew he would try but I didn’t resist. I missed being Damien’s slut and this was just as good. Better, if you factor in the sluts I got to have. But there was one added bonus. My trigger was still there. I put suggestions into Paul while he slept and tested the trigger every few months. I’d make him my slut for a few hours and bring him out of it. I really like him better as my master so now I only do it on my birthday. I like the way his eyes glaze over when he changes. Today was the exception though.

The day was a jumble. I remember Liz bringing over some clients for me to fuck, Jeff and Shaun, and I remember that Shaun was particularly good. But then all of a sudden Paul was with us and he suggested we all go to the office just after 5pm. When we got there we ushered out anyone that was working late and walked back into Paul’s office. Jim was sitting in Paul’s desk. That was weird.

Jim asked “What the hell is this?” in a strangely compelling and authoritative voice. Paul told him to sit and listen

“Who are your friends, slut?” Jim asked. I couldn’t believe he would talk to Paul like that.

Paul chuckled, “Sorry, that won’t work anymore. Not on me or Liz or even Kathy.”

Jim looked a bit worried.

“Tell him what to do, Kathy.”

I’m not sure why he wanted me to say this but I said, “Tiger, go kneel at Jim’s feet and do whatever he tells you.”

It didn’t make sense. Why would I call Jim tiger and ask him to kneel at his own feet? But my Master ordered it so I obeyed. Jim’s eyes seemed to change and he rose and began to walk around his desk.

It was then that Jeff fastened the cuffs I wore behind my back and whispered something to me. In that instant Paul and Jim seemed to switch places and the horror of what was happening hit me. They had taken control of my Master and they had used me to do it! Jeff gagged me so I couldn’t snap Paul out of it. They wanted me to see this, those bastards. How could they be so evil?

Jim turned and smiled at his friends and Liz. They smiled back.

“From now on things are going to be different.” He said turning back to Paul. “You are going to be a good little slut and do everything I tell you.” He turned to grin at his friends again. Their smiles of triumph quickly turned to frowns of worry, however, and Jim turned back quickly to see why. Paul was pointing a gun at his head.

“Or,” Paul suggested cocking the gun, “I could just do this.”

***

To be concluded…

Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers