My Family

Story Info
How I started my family.
3.9k words
4.37
37.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
258 Followers

It was 2k1 and I was enjoying a great summer. I had starting dating Lauren right around May and we were having a great time. Lauren, for her part, was a very pretty girl. She was definitely curvy with a small belly. She had long reddish/brown hair and obviously a nice round bottom and big, slightly droopy, breasts. What I liked most about her was her sense of freedom. Sure she had some insecurities to her but she was a free spirit and that was great. Sex with her was right in line with her personality: free and adventurous. She was an "anything goes" kind of gal. Just to give you an example, she lived in one of the outer boroughs in a nice quiet neighborhood you could say. She lived at home with her parents along with her older sister and brother. Her sister, not a bad looker in her own right, was notorious for sun bathing topless. I like every other guy took every chance I could get to et a good glimpse at her sister's tits. They weren't quite as big as Lauren's but still very nice. Well one afternoon we were in her room messing around when out of nowhere Lauren asked me to bend her over by the window and fuck her doggy style. Obviously this gave us a clear view of her topless sister, so I was reluctant. Lauren insisted and then insisted that I talk about how badly I would fuck her sister while I plowed into her. It was a great experience, a little weird, but definitely great!

Things went on like that for a couple of weeks, when it happened. I come by to pick her up for lunch and she's sitting on the couch with a friend of hers--Kelly Ann. There was nothing about Kelly that jumped out at you. She had long straight brown her and shy blue eyes. She was thin to average and not really that tall. Unlike Lauren there was something about her that was so alluring I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was pretty much mesmerized and that was not lost on Lauren. She tried getting rid of Kelly Ann a couple of times but I kept making excuses for her to stay. I felt really empowered and Kelly was helping. Her submissive nature stood out and made her that much more attractive! It was really starting to get to Lauren so she played the only card left to her--she would make Kelly so uncomfortable that she would have to leave.

Lauren was all over me. She was grabbing me and kissing me and I was trying to temper her affections. It wasn't working. It didn't take long for Kelly to get up to go and that was the last thing I wanted. While I was in the middle of a passionate kiss with Lauren, Kelly tried to sneak out. I reached out and grabbed her by the wrist forcing her to stay. She didn't even struggle either. She just stood there while Lauren and I kissed. Lauren didn't miss a beat however. She quickly got off my lap and grabbed me by the hand. She then turned to Kelly and said, "you can go. I'm going to fuck my man!"

Kelly didn't know what to do. As Lauren headed into the bedroom I quickly turned back to Kelly and softly told her to sit down and wait for us to finish that I wanted to speak with her. She simply nodded and waited.

After about 45 minutes I came out just reeking of sex. Lauren was definitely jealous and it definitely motivated her to put it on me. I mean she was insatiable! I left Lauren on the bed half asleep. I had to get out to Kelly Ann.

So as I sat down next to her she didn't say a word. She didn't even look at me. She just stared at the TV. I was trying to finish getting dressed, you know, fixing my shoes, putting my shirt back on, buckling my belt, etc. I noticed that she stole a few glances my way and my cock shot back up at attention. It was definitely signs of things to come! I decided to leave my clothes half on and tempt fate a little bit. I left my pants unbuckled and unzipped with my underwear just about at the middle of my hips. The base of my cock was clearly visible, but not the head. I left my shirt open as well. I decided to start a conversation with Kelly.

"So no boyfriend, huh?"

"Um no." She answered me shyly and still wouldn't look in my direction.

"You know that's really, really surprising. I mean you're really hot, do you know that?"

She giggled slightly and said, "no I'm not. Where's Lauren?"

The question shot through me. It almost angered me. I mean here I was trying to hit on this girl and she had to kill the moment by asking about the girl I had just fucked?!?!?!? Obviously in retrospect I was not only silly for thinking along those lines but also arrogant and selfish. But I do believe that things tend to play themselves out for a reason and so when Kelly saw signs of my anger she further showed signs of submission.

"Why?!? Why would you ask me about Lauren?? Do you want me to leave you alone??"

"NO. I m-mean no. I'm sorry. I was just asking."

She put her head down as she apologized and leaned into me. It was such a beautiful moment of submission that I think it was at this point where I knew, really knew, I loved this girl. I put my arm around her and lifted her chin to face me.

"From this moment on I don't want you to worry about anything else but what I tell you. I think we both know you want to be mine and I'm taking you. You want to belong to me, don't you Kelly?"

"Yes."

It was the fastest response she'd ever given me. I kissed her for the first time with intense passion. She responded in so much as to show me that she was willing to do anything I wanted to make me happy. I immediately pushed her head down to my crotch. The thought of my cock in her mouth after it was just in Lauren was almost too much. She knew what I wanted and immediately complied. It wasn't a great blow job, hell it wasn't even a good one, but it was a start. I felt as though I was testing the merchandise with a deep lust for it. The blow job wasn't going well and I let her know about it.

"Sweetie if that's how you plan on sucking my cock you're not going to last long with me."

She looked up and I swore she was about to break into tears.

"I promise...I promise I will get better at everything you want. I swear to you..." Her words were soft and sincere.

"Do you like the way my cock tastes?"

She didn't answer as she licked it up and down. She kind of half-heartedly shrugged.

"Maybe it tastes like pussy. Like Lauren's pussy, don't you think?"

She stopped and softly nodded. I can tell that was bothering her. I hadn't exactly washed up from fucking Lauren's cunt and ass and now here was Kelly cleaning me off.

"Well honey that's going to happen. There are going to be times when you will suck my dick after I've fucked someone else, or even after I've fucked you."

"Are you still going to fuck other women?"

I laughed and pulled her to me and off my cock. I whispered...

"Sweetie you really don't question me anymore, you just do as your told. Is that clear?"

Her nod told me she understood. I could see in her eyes that she was lost, but really so was I. This was pure, natural, and beautiful submission at its best. Before I knew it we were making love right there on the couch. It wasn't hard, it wasn't violent, it was soft beautiful love making. She must've orgasmed two or three times before I pulled out and exploded into my t-shirt. That was the last time I would cum on or in anything other than her. We both left from here and went back to my place where we would shower and spend the night making love. Lauren didn't know when we left but she certainly blew up my pager with about 100 calls.

The next morning I was feeling very frisky, and also very aggressive. I woke up and lifted the covers to see Kelly sleeping on her side. The sight of her filled me with intense passion. I knelt by her sleeping face and starting waving my cock in it.

"Wakey wakey honey! Come get some breakfast baby!"

She rubbed her eyes and tried to turn away from my cock but I wouldn't let that happen.

"No no no sweetie. I'm up which means it's time for you to get up and I told you to have some cock for breakfast which means you open your mouth and suck. Now move!"

The tone of my voice, now changed to strict and stern, startled her and she moved quickly. She greedily gobbled up my manhood. I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. I wasn't as nice as I was last night. I started grabbing and kneading her breasts, then moving down to start grabbing her crotch.

"Yeah baby. My fucking bitch, aren't you? You like being my fuck toy, don't you?"

"Mmmm *slurp* hmmmm *slurp*"

She was working and working well. Before you knew it I was sitting back against my headboard and she was sitting on my cock with her back to me working my erection.

"Ride that cock slut. Ride your fucking Master's cock. I am your Master, aren't I bitch??"

She would scream "Yes Master" over and over again. It was absolutely great! Great, until...

I had forgotten that I gave Lauren a key to my place, or at least I didn't think she would just show up. But of course she did.

"MASTER?!?!? What the fuck is going on here?!?!?"

"SHIT!"

I pushed Kelly off me and reached for my pants. Kelly of course tried to throw herself into the covers.

"Lauren wait. LAUREN!"

Lauren lunged towards Kelly and grabbed her hair dragging her off the bed. She started to kick her and throw punches down on her when I grabbed her and tossed her down.

"Now wait a fucking minute. Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and acting this fucking way??"

Lauren didn't respond. Instead she lunged at me this time. She almost caught me too but I was already on guard from watching the way she raged against Kelly. I was able to side step her and yank her hair pulling her back down to the ground. I must have pulled her down pretty hard because she just sat up and started crying into her hands. Kelly started to move to get dressed.

"What the fuck are you doing now? Did I fucking tell you to get dressed? DID I?"

"N-no but w-"

"Shut up. Just shut up right now. Sit the fuck down and don't fucking move."

Kelly did as she was told. I couldn't believe that she didn't let out a single tear.

"What the hell is this?", Lauren asked through tear filled eyes. "Why is she calling you 'Master'? Why? Why Why?"

"Look Lauren. I don't know what happened but it really just happened."

"When?"

"Last night..."

"LAST NIGHT?!?!?! Before or after we fucked you fucking jerk?"

"Look calm the fuck down. Don't make me fucking calm you down. I'm serious Lauren. If you want to talk we can talk but if you're going to act up then we can do that too."

She knew I was serious. I had never spoken to her that way before but I was pissed. She knew it too. Actually the way she backed down to me was the first time Lauren had shown any signs of being submissive. It was pretty hot. I sat down next to her, my pants still unbuttoned, and started to hold her hands.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry this happened."

Her tears started flowing more now.

"Why?? Why can't we stay together? Why? I can make you happy..."

Now I've heard this speech before but never in this context.

"Oh really. You think you can make me happier than Kelly can?"

Kelly sat up.

"Don't fucking move bitch. As a matter of fact get over there, in the corner, on your knees. Now Kelly."

"How...how can you speak to her like that?"

"Look Lauren I have an idea. It's really up to you and what you want to do."

"What do you mean?"

She looked up at me ever so inquisitively.

"It's simple. If you want to stay with me then it's a three person thing. You stay with me and with Kelly. Non-negotiable."

Kelly stared at me and I was beginning to wonder if I was pushing her too far. The thing is I had this gut feeling that I could never push her too far. I had this feeling like we were meant to be and we were looking for one another. You know?

Meanwhile Lauren was considering my offer. She was looking at Kelly and then at me. I knew Lauren had never been with a woman before but I also knew she had fantasized about having a woman eat her out. Now I honestly wasn't suggesting, at least at the time, that it would be a 'threesome'. I really just meant that I would be with both Kelly and Lauren.

"Will I have to call you 'Master'?"

And that was it.

"When you feel comfortable enough. If you ever feel comfortable enough. So are you saying you're okay with everything?"

"I don't know what I'm saying. I just don't want to lose you."

I leaned into Lauren and kissed her deeply. The whole time Kelly just didn't move. I have to admit I felt sorry for Lauren more than anything else. But still, the prospect of what I've just achieved didn't escape me and I was certainly going to make sure it was a pleasurable experience for all of us!

I didn't stop with just the kiss. I went for the moment and started undressing Lauren. She was actually still crying but went with it. Before I knew it her top was off and I was naked again. I quickly pushed my cock into her mouth and watched her devour it. I couldn't help but notice the difference between Kelly, when she sucked my cock with Lauren's pussy juice still on it, and now Lauren sucking my cock with Kelly's pussy juice still on it. Lauren actually seemed to enjoy the taste. Lauren started rubbing her pussy as she sucked my cock, this was her common practice. But this time Kelly was watching and seemed more like she felt she was out of place then anything else. I looked over at her...

"Kelly come here. Come on."

She got up and stood next to me. I started kissing her while Lauren sucked my cock. I was in heaven!! I pushed my right hand down and started cupping Kelly's ass while we kissed. I was actually able to get the tips of my fingers into her cunt from behind. She had a nice little curvy ass!

Lauren was doing a number on my balls and I was really getting into it. I decided to push the envelope and push Kelly down to her knees. I figured I had to seize the moment. This time it was Kelly seizing. She started to lick one side of my shaft while Lauren licked the other. Lauren would put the head in her mouth and Kelly would lick my balls. I really don't know what came over me at this point but the next thing I did was grab Lauren by the head and pull her up to me. I started kissing her wildly and biting her bottom lip. She was really turned on...

"Put my cock in that bitch's mouth." I whispered in Lauren's ear as I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Yesssss." She whispered right back. "Suck his cock Kelly. Put it in your mouth."

"Not like that", I was still nibbling in her ear and licking her neck, "Rougher. Put it in her mouth. Force it in her mouth. Make her suck it."

Lauren grabbed hold of my cock and then grabbed the back of Kelly's head. She pushed my cock into her mouth and Kelly just opened up and swallowed. Lauren was grabbing the back of Kelly's head and pumping her head back and forth on my hard shaft.

"That's it you little bitch. Suck his cock!"

I pushed Lauren off of me and lifted Kelly up. It was time to see if Kelly could suck cunt better than she sucked penis. I walked the girls over to the bed and lay Lauren on her back. I dropped to my knees between her legs and pulled Kelly down with me. I leaned in and started pulling her clit into my mouth. She loved that. I didn't hesitate before licking her slit up and down. I buried my face between her sweet dripping lips and devoured her pussy with a lusty hunger. I worked my fingers in and out as I licked the sides of her cunt lips. Lauren was in ecstasy! A wet spot was beginning to form just under her from her soaked pussy. It was at this point that I grabbed Kelly and started kissing her. Lauren's juices were all over my face and Kelly didn't hesitate. I then shoved Kelly's face inside Lauren's fuckhole. She was intimidated by it but the moment wasn't lost on her so she did her best. Lauren was even more uncomfortable with the idea of her friend eating her out. I had to get up, though, and just take it all in. The sight of these two women enjoying their first lesbian experience at my command was something I'd never forgotten.

I walked behind Kelly as she was about to bring Lauren to a climax. I watched her gorgeous ass rock forward as Lauren yanked her hair.

"AAAOOOHHHHAAAAHHHH"

Lauren wailed as she exploded in Kelly's face. I loved it. Kelly sat up quickly, wiping her mouth with her hands. Lauren lay back on the bed clearly wiped. This was actually my favorite time to rip into Lauren's cunt, so I did. I grabbed Kelly by the hair and just held her roughly as I climbed on top of Lauren and shoved my cock into her. I was merciless and Lauren never let me down when I was like that. She would always buck back up against me, scratch my back, and pull my hair. That's not even mentioning the filthy mouth and loud wails she would let out between thrusts. She was a dirty guy's dream and this day was no exception.

"Oh fuck me like that. Give me your fucking cock you prick motherfucker!!!"

Yup, I loved fucking Lauren.

"You want it bitch?? You think you're whore enough for my cock?"

"I'm the biggest fucking whore everrrrrrrr. AAAAAOOOOHHHHH. Fuck me. Fu-ck me. Fu-uh-uh-ck meeeeee."

There goes the orgasm I was waiting for. Lauren collapsed on her back and was clearly exhausted. I was almost of a mind to let her rest, but my cock had other ideas.

"Turn over baby. Your cunt's wasted. I want your ass."

Lauren wasn't ever really that enthusiastic about anal but she always obliged. She robotically turned onto her knees and lifted her ass high in the air. I then grabbed Kelly's hair and dragged her face over to Lauren's ass.

"Lick it bitch. Get it nice and wet for my cock."

Kelly obliged by spitting on Lauren's asshole then pushing her tongue all around it.

"That's it slut. Good job. Now move."

Shoving Kelly aside, I drove My cock into Lauren's ass.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE"

"Yeah baby. Take*uhn* some*uhn un uhn* fucking cock*uhn uhn*"

"Too*ow* mu*ow*-mu..much. Take it*ow ow* out"

"Fuck you cunt. Just because I let you control this fuckpig doesn't mean you get a say with me bitch. Now take some fucking cock bitch."

With that I grabbed hold of Lauren's hair and started ramming my prick into her ass. I was relentless with my thrusts not letting Lauren up for air.

Twice between thrusts I had to shove Kelly's face in so she could lubricate Lauren's ass for my cock. I continued to thrust harder and harder. One time I actually knocked her head into the wall. Still I didn't stop until I couldn't take anymore. That's when I made a life changing decision.

"Fuck. I feel it. I can feel it in my fucking balls."

I looked at Kelly sexy little slut face and impulse took over. I pulled out of Lauren's ass and jumped onto Kelly knocking her on her back. I shoved my cock into her still wet fuckhole.

"Yessss! You're going to be my fucking sperm bank bitch."

Kelly just looked at me and glowed as I exploded my seed up inside her. I must have sprayed enough to coat her entire womb.

"Oh God. You fucking bitch. That was wonderful!!!!"

I laid back as my two women crawled onto me to relax. The three of us probably slept like that for two days straight.

******************

*Six years later*

******************

"The baby is beautiful. He really is."

Lauren was glowing. She had just given birth to our second child together and we were bringing him home for the first time. Kelly was in the kitchen fixing Lauren a nice meal and the new edition to the family, Amanda, was tending to the other five children. By now Kelly and I had two children, and Amanda had given me one beautiful child.

Our home is modest but easily accommodates all of us. We have six bedrooms, four for the kids to share, 1 play room, and mine is the master. I share my room with Lauren, Kelly, and Amanda. By now Kelly has plumped up a bit so that the three are really close in size--which makes closet space a lot easier. As for sleeping arrangements, Kelly had been moved from the doggy sleeper on the floor at the foot of my king size to share my bed with Lauren. Amanda had graduated from the cage in the basement to the doggy sleeper that used to be Kelly's.

Writor
Writor
258 Followers
12