My Family are Gangbang Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess, dressed in a long skirt and a blouse buttoned right up to her neck, her hair tied tightly into a bun, looked appalled at this suggestion.

"You had better not lay a finger on me, you dirty great beasts," my older sister told the gang aggressively.

"Perhaps not, then," laughed one of the other guys as my sister gobbled his cock, "Maybe it's the family men who'd rather join in."

"Oh boy," I sighed, involuntarily. I couldn't help but get excited at the thought of being part of the gangbanging of my mother and sister.

Meanwhile, my mother was really being slammed hard back and forth between the massive black cock in her mouth and the one sliding deep into her pussy. The two big black guys double penetrating my MILF parent began to gasp and sigh as they moved closer to climaxing for my parent.

"Yeah, get ready for it you MILF slut, our big black dicks are going to shoot a big load all over you," the guy in her mouth said.

"Oh yes, yes," she gasped allowing the dick to slip from her keen sucking mouth for just one moment, "Give it to me, cover me with your cum!"

I watched in amazement as two dicks, one in Mom's pussy, the other in her face, exploded, shooting streams of creamy juices all over her, until she was positively glistening with sperm, running down her thighs and her face, dripping down onto her breasts. One of the guys turned to me as he took his dick from Mom's wet pussy.

"You want to join in, kid?" he said, eyeing me up, "Get down here and clean your momma up so we can have another go at her."

At first I didn't understand, but then I saw my mother lying back, her skirt pulled up around her waist, blouse and bra torn open, spunk on her thighs, her breasts and her face, looking more desirable than I could ever have imagined. And I knew. I knew that these tough gang studs didn't see me as being a hard stud like them to fuck wet pussy and ass. They saw me as someone who'd lick their spunk right up.

I felt confused and embarrassed, yet there I was getting down on my knees, pressing my lips to my mother's breasts for the first time since I was a small child, and licking and sucking away on them. I could feel my mouth filling with salty, slimy sperm as I lapped it up off Mom's breasts, moving down her chest and stomach and then between her legs. I couldn't believe I was eating mouthfuls of dirty semen of a gang of big dicked black fuckers but I didn't stop, it felt so good, it didn't even taste half bad. As I licked a trail along my mother's thighs and began to drink cum straight from her just fucked cunt and Mom started to sigh and groan, I felt a thrill that I was the one getting her off in a way that, apparently, my father didn't.

Soon my lips were sticky with spunk and my mouth had a pretty good fill of it. I had licked her pussy clean and moved to her face until, almost unintentionally, I was making out with my mother as we shared the spunk on her tongue.

A second later, however, I was rudely pushed aside by a couple more guys who wanted their turn with my mother. She straddled some big black thighs and started to ride another dick while her hands grabbed a second and pulled it into her mouth, she was every bit as keen to be fucked again and again as her daughter was.

Jayne herself was soon getting spurt after spurt of spunk covering her waiting face, a four guy bukkake was getting her even slimier and stickier than her mother, almost like it was a contest to see who could glisten with the greatest amount of creamy love juice.

She slipped off the monster pole her boyfriend had plunged in her ass and removed the one from her pussy.

"Oh yes, got me all sticky," she sighed, "I guess my cumlicker brother is going to have to get me nice and clean again."

Less hesitantly than before, I moved over and took the place I had beside my mother only now with my sister. Her pretty teen face was glistening and dripping with a great mass of love goo. If anything, it made her look even better, the look of a very naughty girl who couldn't get enough dick and now wanted her brother to eat spunk from her cute spermy face.

Meanwhile, Marcus, my sister's apparent boyfriend, was still rock hard and horny after getting his dick inside her ass. He now moved behind where my mother rode astride one of his friends, swallowing the dick of another. He positioned himself right behind her, in a doggystyle position.

"I fucked your baby girl right up her little ass, now I'm gonna get the momma's too," he smirked.

"Yes," Mom gasped, still double penetrated, about to be triple, "I want you inside me just like with my daughter. I've never had anyone back there, I want you to be the first to fuck my ass."

Slowly but firmly, my sister's boyfriend began shove his eight inch shaft deep up inside my mother's ass, impaling my mother so much she could just lie there and get opened right up just like her daughter.

"Oh boy, Jaynie, I can see why you like this, it feels so amazing!" Mom moaned.

At the same time, I really started to enjoy myself, to enjoy the salty taste of many guys' spunk as it ran down my sister's face. I got more and more eager as I licked and kissed my beautiful sister down from her lips to her chest, getting every inch of gangbang cum from her nubile young body. My raging boner had done nothing to abate during this time as I heard my mother beg for anal sex from a guy she'd just met.

"So, Daddy, are you getting what you came here to see?" Jayne smirked as I licked the last glistening drop of cum from her erect little nipple.

"He's not so keen to join in as his tight fuckable wife!" laughed Marcus as he plunged his black rod my mother's ass.

"Some of the family are keen at least," Jayne smiled, grasping my hard erection through my pants and making me very light headed all of a sudden.

"And Daddy's not jealous to join in?" Marcus laughed.

"Maybe you're not the one he's jealous of," Jayne smiled, pushing me out of the way and going over to our dad, at the same time she grabbed the two guys that had already creamed all over our mom, "Jay, Lucas, grab him and come with me. I think we can make Daddy enjoy being one of the family."

"What? No! Let me go," our dad complained and struggled as two pairs of big, firm hands grabbed his arms and dragged him after his naked daughter into the bedroom, "I don't want any part of this, let me go now!"

I wondered what my sister was going to do to him in the other room that she wouldn't do right there in front of us, given all that she had done in front of us already. I heard him continue to struggle, to flatly deny that he was going to do as she said.

"You will do it, Daddy," I heard my sister's voice, "Not because there's a couple of big, strong guys pushing you into it, but because it's what you want to do."

My attention was distracted then by what was still going on in the room in front of me. My sister might have been doing some unimaginable thing to our dad in the next room, but right here in front of me, my mother was on her knees with a dick in her pussy and another ripping into her anal virginity. A third dick was currently in her face but it didn't take long for that one to blow and shoot another spunky load into her mouth.

Almost the instant that the thick, veiny black dick was being withdrawn from her sticky lips, I had assumed my place. I knew what was expected of me and now I was only too eager to swallow the spunk that my mother was tonguing into my mouth, feeding me the slimy load the big black cock had deposited inside her.

"Mmm, that's good, Mom," I sighed, "I never thought eating cum from you would taste so great. Give me more!"

"Well, little man, you're about to get another treat, then," gasped Marcus, shafting Mom's ass until his cum shot up inside her, leaking out her anus in a way that had began to become just what I liked to see.

His huge sticky rod slid out of my mother's ass, newly fucked for the first time and a string of spunk came along with it. My mouth was there to catch his cum as it leaked out of Mom's ass. I swallowed and stuck my tongue right in her warm hole to get more.

"That's it son, eat Momma's ass," my mother moaned, drawing attention to quite how strange the situation had got where my tongue was sliding in and out of her asshole lapping up her daughter's boyfriend's sperm deposit while one of his friends continued to fuck her pussy, "Yeah, son, you love that spunk out of Momma's ass, don't you?"

My tongue plunged in and out, lapping right along the crack of Mom's ass, trying to get as much spunk as possible. All I could see was my mother's peachy round ass, her skirt around her waist, and the huge black love muscle pumping in and out of her pussy. I had never really seen another dick up this close and I was fascinated by its strength, power and thickness as it speared my mother's pink pussy. I eagerly waited the moment that this ebony pole would shoot its white cream up inside her.

My tongue gradually slid down my mother's ass crack until I found myself licking at the big black shaft as it penetrated my mother's cunt. Nobody made any comment on this and it spurred me on. Soon, I was no longer really licking my mother, I was getting my tongue all over the cock and balls of the guy that was fucking her, waiting for his salty ejaculate.

"Wow, sonny boy wants big black dick just like Mom and little sis, huh?" Marcus laughed at me but I didn't stop.

"Maybe I should let him get on with it," my mother said.

She moved away so she was no longer straddling the muscular black hunk on the floor. Instead, she lay back beside him and invited another guy into her just fucked cunt. Soon Mom was as surrounded by black dick as her daughter had been earlier and eagerly taking as many of them as she could.

I, meanwhile, had this one quivering, thick, dark member all to myself. I could no longer kid myself that I didn't want to experience what my mother and sister had done and get a black dick inside my mouth. I licked all along the wet, slick black shaft and inside the foreskin.

"Suck it, bitch," the guy said, not seeming at all bothered about another man going down on him, I guess he didn't see me as much of a man, "Blow me like a little whore, like your little sister!"

I opened my mouth and began to fit that delicious warm fleshiness inside. It felt so good the way it was alive and hardening at my touch. Just as I had thrilled to eating out my mother because her moaning wetness had showed me that I was getting her off, the feel of that dick stiffening in my mouth showed me that I could turn these tough guys on too.

"Oh my God, I cannot believe this is happening," I had forgotten all about Jess, but I saw her watching aghast as her brother joined in the black dick sucking, "What the hell are you all doing?"

I also noticed that the three guys that had been guarding the door had long since joined in trying to plough my mother, the escape from the room was perfectly easy to achieve but Jess was doing nothing to achieve it. Instead, her attention was completely on my mother and me and the cocks inside us. She might have been disgusted but she couldn't turn away.

As I got more and more into blowing the black meat in front of me, everything else in the room kind of slipped away from my attention. I tried to swallow as much as I could and then let it slip back from my lips, he was so much thicker and longer than me, I'd have been jealous if I wasn't so hungry for it. Soon I was bobbing up and down on it like I'd been sucking cock for years.

I felt hands behind me on my waist, pulling my ass upwards, pulling my pants off. My ass was now bare naked and exposed to the room, as was my rock hard erection that had only got stiffer and stiffer as the day had progressed until now it was harder than I had ever imagined it could be. There was something pressing against my ass crack.

"Looks like there's another bitch for black cock in this family," came a voice I recognised as Marcus, "Seems a shame not to be the one to take another family member's anal cherry."

"Oh God!" I yelled, a mix of panic, pain and ecstasy, as I felt an enormous thick shaft push into a hole that by all logic would be too tight for it, "God you're so thick!"

"Take it, bitch," Marcus moaned, impaling me further and further, "I'm gonna rip your white bitch ass apart with this big black monster, just like I did to your sister. And your momma."

Before long, I was adjusting to the pain of being torn in two, now it was all the thrill of giving my body up to such a hard fucking as Marcus shafted me hard in and out again and again leaving me quite light headed as I gasped around the dick in my mouth.

Seconds later, my mouth was full, not just of black meat, but also sticky white juice. The cum hit the back of my throat and I started swallowing, fresh and warm straight from the source it felt great. This black stud was filling my mouth with spunk and I knew just how Jayne felt in that video, used but loving it. Marcus didn't break his rhythm as my face was covered in spunk, continuing to thrust right up inside me, rocking my little body around with his dark, hard member.

"Another bitch for you boys to play with," Jayne's voice told me she was back in the room, and I brushed cum from around my eyes to turn and look at her, "Although it seems you've got another plaything and I needn't have gone to all this effort."

As I looked around I saw that the other bitch she'd been referring to wasn't me at all, she had only just noticed me there on my hands and knees, my ass being taken by her boyfriend. Fortunately, she was enough of a slut not to be too jealous, but she did seem quite amused by how readily I had given in to giving up my ass like that.

No, the other bitch my gangbang slut of a sister referred to was the one with her now, the one still being escorted between the two big black studs that held him by either arm. Our dad. Only, he wasn't quite our dad anymore. Jayne had made some fairly sizable changes to his appearance.

She had shaved his legs, something I could see because he was now dressed in a very short mini-skirt, short enough that the lace tops of his thigh high stockings were visible and even a little of the skin above. On his feet were a pair of heels. He was also wearing a lacy camisole top and his face and lips had gained some make up. He even had a bright red wig of wavy shoulder length hair. In all, my sister had transformed our father so he looked, surprisingly convincingly, like a slutty woman.

"So, guys, what do you think?" Jayne smirked, "You've banged momma's ass, how would you like a piece of daddy slut too?"

"I do not want to do this," my dad remained red faced behind his make up.

"Really?" Jayne asked, pulling his skirt around his waist and beginning to rub her hand over his crotch, which I saw was covered in her lace panties, "Because you feel quite wet and aroused when wearing my panties!"

She had the two guys alongside him push him down onto his knees. Each of them had a swinging black dick that was getting thicker and harder once again having already covered our mom in their spunk. Having had their way with my mom, they looked at least as keen to do the same with my dad.

"Oh yeah," my mom sighed, lying on her back with a black dick penetrating her pussy, "Just give in to the urge, honey, look at those juicy dicks, you know you want to swallow one. They gave me such a load of spunk!"

"Your fag bitch son knows how good it is," one of the guys, seeing my dad's reluctance, came over to me and stuck his dick in my face.

"Yes, I love it," I gasped, opening my mouth and swallowing his cock even as Marcus resumed pounding my ass, "I -- gasp -- love black -- slurp -- dick."

The other guy had my dad all to himself. He ran his dark finger around my dad's painted lips and, instinctively, my dad opened his mouth to suck. His daughter, my sister Jayne got down on her knees beside our dad and began to rub his dick through the lace panties. Whether from the close attention of his daughter, the sissy dress up in slutty clothes or the black stud before him, it was clear that dad was getting aroused and hard in spite of himself.

Jayne rubbed her dad's dick with one hand and stroked the big black cock in his face with the other, getting it nice and stiff, looking good to eat.

"No, please, Jayne, don't make me," dad begged, "Don't make me a slut."

"Sorry Daddy, but you're making yourself a slut," she said and shoved the big black cock between his lips.

He gasped and spluttered but did not spit the delicious meat out. Instead he began to follow the rhythm with which the hung black stud began to fuck his face, to everyone's surprise, he began to suck cock just like his slutty wife and daughter.

"I knew it!" Jayne said, "You are a slut for black cock just like the rest of the family! We just had to bring it out of you. Not so easy to turn slutty as our big brother!"

She turned to me and laughed as a couple more guys surrounded my face and I began to jerk their cocks off as the one in my mouth deposited another sticky load and her boyfriend tore into my once virgin asshole. He, however, had another object in his sights.

"I've fucked the asses of the daughter, the momma and the fag son," he said, "But what I really want is dad's pretty panty boy ass. He comes round talking like a big man but look at him now, a dolled up sissy swallowing black cock just as eagerly as his teen slut daughter!"

"No -- gasp -- I -- gasp -- can't help it," my crossdressed father pleaded, "I don't want it, but it's so good. I need black cock!"

Marcus and Lucas, the guy fucking dad's mouth, pushed him onto his back and spread his legs wide just like his slutty wife who, at that moment, was taking a black cock in her pussy while two others came over her face. Dad did little to resist as Marcus tore off his panties, pulled his stockinged legs up and shoved his dick up my dad's sissy ass.

"Oh God, that's too much, please no," Dad gasped, but, minutes later, as Marcus picked up a shafting rhythm, the dick that had fucked the rest of us ploughing in and out of him, he changed his tune, "Please, God, yes, more, please. Fuck me. Give me your black cock. Make me your slut, please!" He was now begging.

So, that meant that the three of us, father, mother and son, who had come to confront my sister about her slutty behaviour giving her body up to a gang of black studs, had ended up just the same as her. Only Jess, our prim and proper older sister, seemed unexcited by taking all that hard black meat. Jayne naked and sweaty now walked over to her big sister to confront her about this.

"Look, even Dad's a slut for black cock," she said, caressing our sister suggestively, "How can you not want that?"

"I've no interest in joining in that sort of thing," Jess said grumpily, squirming a little under her sister's touch.

"Oh!" Jayne sighed, "I should have seen this before. You're not interested in all this delicious cock, because you're not into cock!" she took her sister's hand, Jess offering no resistance, and ran it over her naked thighs, sliding Jess' hand into her pussy, "Mmm, that's it sister. That's what you want, wet girl cunt. You like fingering your slut sister, huh?"

"Ohhh," Jess sighed as she started rubbing more keenly at her sister's cunt, "I know. It feels good, so much better than all this cock."

I couldn't believe it. My sister, who I had always thought so straight laced, was the way that she was because she was a closet lesbian!

Her secret discovered, Jess offered little resistance as Jayne let her hair down and tore her usually so neat blouse open. Soon both sisters were on the floor, rolling around in a passionate, fondling embrace while the men of the family continued having their asses banged by hard black cock.