My Family are Gangbang Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing, I felt so good giving my ass up to one stranger stud after another, watching my mom and dad, in torn lingerie both, getting the same from cock after cock and my two sisters engaged in a lesbian embrace, each one fingering the other's wet pussy.

"This is amazing!" I gasped, "I'm a bitch for black dick. I'm in a family of bitches for black dick. Give me your cocks. Give me your cum. Show everyone I'm the biggest cock whore of the family!"

Finally, the whole family were gathered in the middle of the room as the crowd of black studs stood around us. Jess lay on her back with our mom's head between her legs, our mom eating her daughter's wet pussy as Jess moaned and sighed, her own tongue lapping at Jayne's pussy, which I too was going down on, my tongue and my lesbian sister's running over each other around our slut sister's wetness.

Behind me, my dad, still in cami, miniskirt and stockings, had his cock rock hard and had began to slide it in and out of my ass, desperate to blow his load and not caring that he was about to do it dressed as a sissy in his own son's asshole. All around us the black gang jerked off their monster cocks at the sight of the family orgy, occasionally rubbing them on our sticky naked bodies, even sometimes slipping them into our mouths until the whole room collapsed in a heap of sticky, cum soaked bodies.

A week later, I was back in my room, back looking at hot interracial porno videos. The only change was that now I knew from my own experience just how good it felt to be the slut in a black cock gangbang. I discovered a video that intrigued me. "Family of Bitches for Black Dick" it was called.

I loaded up the video and sure enough there I was, on my hands and knees, a black dick in my ass and a couple more in my face. Over the speakers I heard my own voice:

"I'm in a family of bitches for black dick. Give me your cocks. Give me your cum. Show everyone I'm the biggest cock whore of the family!"

I smiled to myself. Yes, a big cock whore I certainly was.

The End