My Fantasy

Story Info
Kinky BDSM kidnap fantasy.
3.1k words
4.22
59.9k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, just thought I would tell you all about my one of my fantasies. Not sure if I am brave enough to do it in real life, but please let me know what you think.

*

I am dressed as a slutty TV schoolgirl walking late one night to a party at a friend's house. I am wearing a tight white short sleeved shirt with red trimmings, with a saucy red bra underneath it. I am also wearing a very little tartan skirt, which shows off my white cotton panties every time I bend over and white knee high socks as well as black high heeled shoes. I have a little red tartan school tie and I am wearing lots of makeup, as well as red slutty lipstick and I also have red ribbons in my long blonde hair.

I start walking down an isolated road, when I hear a van coming up behind me. I look around hoping I look convincing enough, when the van pulls next to me. The driver asks me for directions and as I lean over pointing out where he has to go, I hear footsteps behind me and someone grabbing me roughly while another person pulls a black bag over my head. I start to scream but there is no one to hear me and I am roughly bundled into the back of the transit van and thrown onto a mattress. I hear the doors slam and feel the van moving off again.

I cannot see anything through the hood and I am warned not to scream or else I will bur punished. My hands are tied behind my back and I can feel my breasts pushing tightly against the shirt and my ankles are tied also to prevent me from running away. I sit in the corner while listening to the three men talking about me in the back.

"She's a sexy young thing isn't she?"

"Bit of a prick tease though going out dressed like that."

"She will learn not to go out like that again."

I feel the van slowing down and stopping. I have no idea where I am. I hear the rear doors open and then I am forced up to my feet and then I step gingerly outside. They take the hood of me and I look around blinking. I am in a park with some trees in the distance and a couple of picnic tables. They walk me to the picnic tables and stand me next to a tree next to the tables. They push me down to my knees and tie my arms roughly behind me to the tree so I cannot move.

"You better do what I say bitch, otherwise this will go even worse for you."

I look up at the four men. All were about 40 to 50 in age; wearing jeans and different colour t-shirts and they all had big grins on their faces as they looked at me and my uniform. Without a word they start to open their jeans and pulled their cocks out. They were already starting to get hard and ranged from 5 inches hard to a monster 9 inch erection.

The first guy grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth onto his cock. I gulped as he raped my mouth then started to relax as I hoped that after this they would release me. Suddenly he pulled out and was rapidly replaced by another cock. They first guy started to slap his cock against my cheek leaving my saliva against my face. The second cock started properly fucking my mouth like it was a pussy leaving me gasping for breath. The second cock was taken out and replaced in turn by the third cock and when he was done by the fourth cock. After each cock was taken out it was smeared on my cheeks, on my eyelids even in my ears!

I looked up after I had tasted each cock and I hoped earnestly then they were now happy and that they would let me go. No such luck! They pulled me to my feet and forced me over to the picnic table and bent me over it with my ass in the air. With two men holding me down stopping me from moving, the other two move swiftly around, tying my ankles and wrists to the table leaving me helpless.

"Look at the slut now -- I bet that she is loving this!"

"That ass is gonna get ruined for sure."

I feel one of them pull down my panties to my knees.

"At least we can't get her pregnant!"

"I'm gonna give it a good try though."

I look up and see one of the men filming me on his mobile phone while another one is busy taking lots of pix on his phone. I yelp and try to turn my head away but he follows mw taking lots of pix of me, ready to get fucked.

One guy approaches my head and slowly inserts his cock into my mouth. He gently fucks my mouth and gently wipes my hair away from my face and watches my moth as he fucks my mouth. I can see traces of my lipstick on his cock and it turns me on slightly. I hear the voice of the guy with the five inch cock near to my ass and hopes that he will be gentle with me. I feel the lube being applied to my asshole and hear him spraying it on his cock. I feel the gentle pressure of his cock against my asshole and then feel him slowly slipping it in my ass, until he is fully in. I groan a little with pain but moan like a slut as he does so.

"Hey, the slut likes it."

He started fucking my ass hard causing me to yelp every time he forces it in. The guy fucking my mouth starts talking to me softly.

"You like that don't you.... I bet you have been dreaming of this moment for years...four men using you as their fuck toy....maybe keeping you out here all night....fucking you like the slut you are.....making you scream in ecstasy!!"

I groan in pleasure as I feel the guy in my ass fucking me harder and harder and faster and faster, like he hasn't had a fuck for years. I gasp even louder as he goes faster and faster and then with a loud "FFFFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!" I feel his ejaculate in my asshole.

The man fucking my mouth said "I'm gonna cum" and moaned loudly as he sprayed his spunk straight into my mouth. To stop myself from choking I swallowed it with a little staying on my lips. Both the men moved away and their replacements took their places.

The man with the largest cock I have ever seen stood at my face. His cock with nine inches long and quite thick, and look full of veins and full of spunk. I looked at it nervously, closed my mouth and shook my head. He just laughed and slapped my face with it slightly behind holding my nose closed. I opened my mouth to breath and he slowly slipped in the first couple of inches. It tasted delicious and very manly and hot. While this was going on I could feel a larger cock slowly being fed into my asshole. I grunted as it widened me further with my cock throbbing hard as I felt this stranger invade me.

I could feel my mouth stretching as I swallowed the nine inch monster. At the risk of sounding like a slut I wanted to swallow it all. To do any less would seem like defeat and I wanted it all. He kept sliding it in and out of my mouth and I was able to take a little more each time. All the time he kept talking to me saying "this little cock slut loves my cock doesn't she". The guy fucking my ass was groaning loudly and kept spanking my ass leaving it a rose red colour. He alternated being quick and short fucks and long and deep fucking, both of which I was enjoying immensely. After taking long deep breaths through my nose, I was able to take more and more into my mouth, and with his encouragement I was able to take his full length for a few seconds. It was glorious with my nose buried in his pubic hair and feeling so full and slutty. I started coughing so he took pity on me and started to pull out. When I stopped he started fucking my mouth with long relaxed strokes like he could spend all night on it. He didn't though luckily and after ten minutes of thrusting into my mouth, I could feel his bell end expand slightly and he pulled out and shot his load all over my face. There was loads of it and I could feel it dripping from my cheeks, forehead, and some even went into my mouth. I was gasping with excitement after it left my mouth. The man fucking my ass started fucking me with hard rapid thrusts and screamed "YOU DIRTY SLUT!" when he saw my face being covered with spunk and me licking my lips. As he came he dug his fingernails into my ass causing me to yelp in pain and then he spanked my ass hard saying "That was good slut"

I looked at them hopefully all standing there looking at me, hoping that they would let me go now. I had made each of them come once and I could see each of their cocks half erect. Well silly me! They untied my hands and ankles and I thought that they would release me and I would be free. They rolled me onto my back still on the picnic table and then tied my hands to my waist and then tied that to the table so I was helpless again!

The first guy to fuck me with the five inch cock approached my mouth this time. This time he forced his semi hard cock straight into my mouth and I took in all in my mouth. I could still taste my ass on him and it both disgusted me a little and turned me on. After fucking my mouth slowly until he was fully hard again, he placed both his hands around my throat and started fucking my mouth hard. I gasped and tried to get free but I could not, but my erection had never been harder and more prominent

The first man to fuck my mouth opened my legs and without any lubrication cos I was full of spunk he slipped his cock into my asshole causing me to only grunt in pain a little. I was turning into a real slut! He started fucking my ass causing little bits of spunk to trickle out every time he thrust in, while his friend kept violating my mouth. His cock was rock solid as he fucked my mouth and I could hear him groaning in pleasure as he thrust into my mouth with his hands on my throat. "I'll teach you to be a prick tease!" he muttered through clenched lips as he fucked my mouth and smeared my lipstick. The guy fucking my ass was loving it and saying "I love making TV schoolgirls into sluts -- it just makes them wanting to cum back for more!!". My five inch guy came into my mouth making me choke slightly before I could swallow it, while the guy in my ass lasted for a few more minutes before showing off his spunk and coming onto my cock.

The two guys were now hi fiving as they left me and the last two guys came up to use me. I was happy enough with the guy who was gonna fuck my face because I knew I had taken larger but I knew that there was no way I was gonna get the nine inch monster into my asshole. I could see him approaching with his cock swaying between his legs and I started whimpering in fear. The guy slipped his cock into my face and could taste my ass on him again but this time it turned me on even more. I could see the man with the huge erection standing by me working it up and thought that there is no way it could go into my ass.

I see him walking to my asshole and then gently touching my skirt. He starts stroking my cock through my skirt and I sigh as it feels like I could cum at any second. Then he grabs my legs hard and forces his cock all the way inside me. I scream loudly into the cock and soba little until he starts fucking my ass like he fucked my mouth with long relaxed strokes. I groan as I realise I am impaled onto his cock and I start to enjoy it. With the cock in my mouth as well I give little sighs every time he thrusts his cock into my ass and I could feel my cock throbbing slightly every time and tingling in anticipation. It was gorgeous and I felt my whole body relaxing as he fucked me, and I felt like a real woman, getting spit roasted by two hot men with hot cocks.

"Come for me!" I moaned to them, wanting them so badly. They both nodded and then they both came. The guy fucking my face gave me lots of it, before I swallowed it and then he wiped his cock on my face, and leaving me. My gorgeous nine incher grabbed my thighs and buried his cock as he spunked his load inside me. I saw him sigh in relief as his cock slipped out of my well used ass. He pulled out a knife and cut my ropes free, leaving me sore but well used. I sat up watching the men as they started to get into their van and leave.

I ran up to the van

"But wait I haven't cum yet!"

"Who cares about you? We have had our fun haven't we lads?"

"Please." I moaned loudly

"Just wank yourself off you little slut"

I shook my head.

"It's not the same. I'll do anything if you help me cum."

"Anything?"

"Anything!" I emphasised "I just need to cum soo badly." I moaned liked a schoolgirl in a tantrum.

They told me to get into the back of the van. I could see all the men looking at me as the van drove off and I wondered where we were going and if they would let me cum. A couple of times I started to tease my aching cock but the men slapped my hands away leaving me groaning in frustration.

I felt the van stop again and I wondered what was going to happen now.

"So are you ready to do anything?"

I nodded my head eagerly and said "Yes please!" like a happy schoolgirl.

One of the men lay on his back onto the mattress in the van, with his cock pointing proudly to the ceiling. I smiled as I lay on top of him and sat up, as his cock slipped into my engorged asshole. "Oh god that's good." I moaned as I started to ride him. I saw another man move behind me and felt his cock as my asshole as well. "It won't fit." I yelped and he just smiled and said "that's the second time you said that." I looked on anxiously and frowned nervously. He moved my heads so I couldn't watch him ad I felt his cock slip deeply inside me, joining the second one. I gasped as I felt my asshole being stretched even more then I was amazed as I realised I was able to accommodate both of them as the same time.

The two remaining men stood directly next to each other and in front of me, with their cocks placed next to each other and pointing at my mouth. I smiled eagerly and opened my mouth wide. Gently they placed both of their cocks into my mouth, letting me get used to them. Then on a signal they all started thrusting alternating between my mouth and my asshole. I felt so happy and turned on as they fucked me. My cock was straining now ready to cum and I just needed a little more to make me explode. One man reached under my shirt and start roughly teasing and tweaking my nipples causing me to yell in pain while another found a metal ruler and started thrashing my ass, making me scream breathlessly into the two large cocks invading my mouth.

All of this was going on and I felt excited and stimulated beyond belief. My cock was throbbing with delight and then suddenly my cock exploded and I came with a yell shooting my spunk up onto my face and onto my shirt drenching it. I have never cum so much before and probably never will again. I could feel it dripping onto my face, shirt and stomach.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned "oh wow oh wow oh wow!" I say feeling slightly dizzy and lightheaded. I arch my back backwards and feel one of the cocks slipping out of me. I keep grinding on the cock still in my ass and I see three men standing in front of me, furiously wanking their cocks. They grunt and almost at the same time spray their spunk onto me, covering my face, my shirt and my little tartan skirt. I feel the guy who still has his dick in my ass spray his spunk inside me. I sigh happily and then roll off him feeling happier and more contented than ever before.

"right that's you done now slut" they say and push me out the back of the van, leaving me with smeared makeup and covered from head to toe with spunk and spunk drying on my face, hair, shirt and skirt. My socks are drenched with spunk as well and I can feel more spun trickling out of my asshole. "Oh wow." I say again before looking around.

"Shit!" I think, this isn't where I should have been dropped off. I arranged my whole birthday surprise with careful organisation and planning and instead of dropping me off outside my house; they leave me in the town centre at 2 am on a Saturday night. I see two policemen approaching from one direction and a gang of lads approaching from the other way. I quickly pull my skirt so it just about covers my bum and then dive into an alleyway and start walking home avoiding passersby.

*

Well this is one of my fantasies, so if you enjoyed this story then please let me know.