My Fantasy

Story Info
Married woman's fantasy about married man.
1.4k words
3.83
12.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes meet. It's just a casual glance on your part, but the intensity of your dark eyes causes my heart to skip a beat. I reach down to raise my neckline to hide the tell-tale flushing spreading across my chest. As I do, my fingers almost imperceptively graze my breasts and my nipples harden at just that slightest touch. Horrified, I glance up, praying you haven't noticed. You're still looking at me, but now your expression seems curious---you almost look as if you're embarrassed for me. Why, at all times, does my body have to betray me this way? What is it about you that causes such a raw and visceral reaction in me? I look away and try to compose myself. I smooth my blouse and run my fingers through my hair, but as I do, I can't help but imagine what it might feel like to have your fingers in my hair, your hands caressing my throat, your fingers tracing my lips as I suggestively flick my tongue over the tips of them.

What is wrong with me??? I've got to get myself together. I'm behaving as if I'm an oversexed teenager, when in actuality I'm an adult woman---a married adult woman---and you're a married adult man. I take a deep breath and force myself to once again quickly glance in your direction. This time, though, as I look up I casually brush my hair away from my face in an attempt to camouflage my glance. You're no longer looking my way. You're engaged in a conversation with one of your colleagues, and I'm relieved, but at the same time disappointed. Okay. It's time for me to bring myself back to reality and tell myself how ridiculous all of this is.

"Get it together! You don't even know him. All you know about him is that he's a seemingly great guy who just happens to be happily married. You're supposed to be happily married, too, remember???"

I do remember---but I also remember how long it's been since I've felt such an intense physical response at just the sight of a man, if I ever have at all. Oh, don't get me wrong---of course I've felt strong physical attraction before, but this is different. Just the sight of you has caused a burning under my skin (and between my legs) that usually doesn't happen for me until I've actually gotten to know someone. Usually, attraction for me at first almost completely relies on a man's personality. Only after I get to know a man, and find the things in his personality that tick all of my boxes in my compatibility survey do I really develop a strong physical response. So, I ask myself, again, "what is it about you that's causing such an intense physical reaction in me??

Well, okay...lets start with what I know about you. From all appearances, you're a dedicated family man/father, involved in your community, a well-loved teacher, and an ambitious leader. Let's be honest, for most women those attributes are incredibly attractive. Now let's talk about the purely physical attributes you possess which round out the picture. Why do I find myself unable to type those physical attributes without pausing to touch myself? Ugh... explaining this just seems like a lost cause...

Deep breath...hands in my lap...okay, hands on my desk might be better...

For starters, let's talk about that sexy athletic build of yours: Broad shoulders, moving down to your strong chest and your bronzed, muscular legs. Mmmm.....sooooo nice.....If your body wasn't enough, then we have your thick black hair with silver at the temples; dark brooding eyes; full, sensuous lips framing beautiful white teeth. You have the sexiest smile...

Let's revisit those broad shoulders, flowing into a strong, muscular chest, belly, and beyond...mmmm......In my mind, with my fingers I trace your shoulder, down your muscular biceps to your tight forearm and, as I interlace my fingers with yours, the gold band encircling your ring finger brings me back to reality......my heart sinks to my stomach as the realization sets in....I look down at my own ring finger and see a similar gold band....

Wait a second...time out...! Let's go back to the title of this page----It reads: "My Fantasy." Okay, so I guess that means I can take some creative liberties here. I'm no homewrecker and would never want to hurt anyone in real life, but I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing a fantasy with a man who's inspired a steamy fantasy in the mind of woman who's had the pleasure of visually appreciating his pleasing physical qualities. :)

So....back to that ring finger...I look down and the ring evaporates from your hand, if just for a few hours...I look at my own ring finger and the ring that was once there is also gone; in the same way the rings evaporates, so does my guilt.

All of a sudden, you and I are alone in a room together. I look around and the only other thing I see in the room is a bed clad in simple white sheets and a fluffy white comforter. You're standing in front of me wearing a T-shirt, athletic shorts, and Nike shoes. I kneel in front of you, unlace your shoes and take them off, one by one. I move to your socks and in like fashion remove them as well. My hands slowly travel up your firm, brown calves, squeezing gently as my hands make their way up under your shorts. Barely able to control myself now, I slide my hands out from underneath your shorts and slip my fingers into your waistband and slowly pull your shorts downward towards the floor. You step out of your shorts, and as you do, your body comes forward and my lips makes contact with the bulge in the front of your underwear. With a moan, I release into your crotch the hot breath I've been holding in for what seems like an eternity. Remember....pure fantasy...no guilt...

I tell you I need your cock filling my mouth....now...As you lean down to pull off your underwear, I run my fingers through your thick black and silver hair and glide my palms down your perfect face. You toss your underwear aside. You're fully erect now and the sight of your cock standing at full attention is pure magnificence. From here on out, this could go anyway you choose. I just want to make you feel good. I could take control, or be submissive----you could be gentle and sweet, or aggressive--- it's totally up to you, but for the purpose of this fantasy, we'll just keep it traditional.

Wanting you to be able to fully focus on your pleasure, I ease you towards the bed and and you lie back in a semi-reclined position with your elbows supporting you. I kneel in front of you and take your cock into my mouth------mmmmmm.......it feels soooo good to finally have my lips wrapped around it.....I swirl my tongue around the tip, glide my tongue along the length of it, caress your balls with my tongue and fingers. My hands travel up your thighs and over your abdomen. As my eyes meet yours, you reach down and lift my blouse and bra up and firmly squeeze my breasts with your strong hands. By now, my sensitive nipples have been aching for your touch and as you knead my breasts and roll my nipples between your fingers, you bring me to orgasm. My eyes don't break contact with yours as my body contorts with pleasure.....I want you to see exactly what your touch is doing to me.

I can't wait any longer....I have to return the favor. I resume sucking and licking your cock, taking it as deeply as I can into my mouth and throat...quick,short strokes....long, slow, swirling, sucking motions. feel your balls start to tighten and the pulsations beginning in the shaft of your glorious cock. I look up to witness the expression of pleasure on your face as you fill my mouth with your hot cum. Once the convulsions of your body subside, I rise to my feet, and you do the same. I close my eyes as you pull me into a embrace, gently push back my hair and kiss me on the cheek.

When I open my eyes, I look across the room and once again see you talking with your colleague. You're gesturing with your hands, and I notice a glint of gold on your left hand. I look down at my own hand and see the proof that this was all just a fantasy...