My Fantasy and Her Fantasy

Story Info
He lived out his fantasty and then she took care of her own.
5.2k words
3.87
56.2k
8
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torgan
torgan
7 Followers

When Beau Smith hired me he was clear about his golden rule; Always keep a bag packed and be ready to hit the road in less than an hour. And that is the way that I have lived for the last twenty years. At a moments notice, I might find myself on the way to one of our factories in Alabama to solve a machinery problem or to New York to soothe a disgruntled customer. Like a fireman, when the bell rings I jump on the truck. Mine is a perfect job for a person that hates being trapped in an office and loves a day filled with challenges.

The call came just before 5 one Friday afternoon. One of our suppliers had found a defect in a production run of parts. Of course, our factory manager was blaming the supplier and the supplier was blaming it on our engineering group. If the problem was not fixed, one of our plants would have to shut down in less than a week. A shut down would cost the company millions and put employees on furlough; all for a part that cost less than a dollar to manufacture.The bell had rung and I was on my way to board the corporate jet.

The only bad part of my job is the time away from home, missed birthdays and parties with friends. This night I would miss our anniversary. Kate and I have been married for 17 years. She is 8 years younger and at 41 she still has the good looks and the figure of a woman half her age. She is 5' 8" tall, perky breasts, auburn hair, shapely legs and a smile that has always melted my heart. Despite my time away from home, we have a great relationship.

I called her on my way to the airport to break my promise of a special night out on the town. She would be disappointed, but would never let me hear it in her voice. We'd planned dinner at her favorite restaurant followed by dancing at one of the hottest new clubs in town and then home for a soak in the hot tub and making love.

"Kate, I'm so sorry", I said when she answered the phone. "Cancel the reservations, but tell them to hold a table for us next Friday night. I'll make this up to you."

"Oh", she replied without hesitation, "I just put on that new black thong you bought for me and was thinking about how much I wanted you tonight."

I gulped and chuckled at the thought of her sexy ass in that thong.

"Tom, you just invented this trip to get out of screwing me tonight." she joked.

I laughed and told her to keep it warm and that I'd see her in a few days.

When I got to the company hangar our Chief Pilot, Max Brown met me at the door. I could tell from his expression that something was wrong.

"Air One has a problem with the landing gear.", he said. "I've checked and can get you on a commercial flight to Jacksonville that leaves in an hour. The other option is for you to wait until 8 and Air Two will be back from New York and I'll fly you myself."

Max is a great pilot and I have always respected his attention to safety.

"Thanks Max. If you don't mind flying tonight, I'll just wait for Air Two to come in. I may have to go from Jacksonville on to Alabama late tonight."

I went into the lounge to have a cup of coffee and wait.

It was hard to believe that Kate and I had been married for 17 years. She'd sacrificed a normal home life so I could do the kind of work that I enjoy. She taught French at a local private school 3 days a week to keep busy, worked out at the gym four days a week and played tennis at the local club with her girl friends every chance she got. Even though we had been married for so long, our love life was better than ever. We both had a wild sexual side that made us so compatible and we had learned over the years to share our fantasies.

Back last summer Kate accompanied me on a trip to Vegas. She lounged by the pool and shopped during the day while I attended a trade show. At night we played the tables, took in some great restaurants and had drinks at the bar that over looks the famous dancing fountains. The last night we were in Vegas we met for happy hour at one of the hotel lounges. Over drinks, Kate began to tell me about a girl she sat next to at the pool that day. Kate had struck up a conversation and they ended up having lunch and sharing a bottle of champagne. As she was telling me about their conversation, a truly beautiful blond walked into the lounge.

"Speak of the devil," Kate said as she slipped off her stool and waved the girl over.

The girl was almost 6' tall, round firm breasts, long blond hair, and blue eyes that shimmered even in the dimness of the lounge. Kate walked over, gave the gorgeous woman a hug, took her by the hand and brought her to where I was sitting.

"Tom, this is the girl I was just telling you about. Misha, this is my husband Tom."

I extended my hand, but Misha brushed it aside to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Looking at the two of them together was truly erotic and I could feel a warm rush begin in my body.

Kate invited Misha to join us for drinks and they began to talk like old friends. It turned out that Misha worked for the company that set-up the trade show. Once the preparations were complete, she was taking a couple days vacation before heading off to her next assignment. We drank and talked for an hour and then asked Misha to join us for dinner. We enjoyed our meal and I especially enjoyed listening to the conversation between Kate and her new friend.

As we finished dessert, Misha said, "Kate, There is a really hot new club in the hotel. I have passes that will get us VIP seating and all we can drink. I hate going solo. It always makes me feel slutty. Would you and Tom like to join me?"

Without even looking in my direction Kate shook her head yes and we headed off to club.

The music was thumping and before long we all had a pretty good buzz going. We danced, told stories, and really enjoyed the ambiance and service in the VIP section. At one point, I excused myself to go to the restroom and get a bit of fresh air. I came back to find our table empty and Misha and Kate on the dance floor. They were dancing together, but were surrounded by several young studs. I could tell from Kate's body language that she was having fun being the center of attention. My dick was hard just watching her have fun. After a few songs the girls returned to the table and began whispering.

Kate leaned over to me and said, "Misha would like to come to our room for a night cap. You alright with that?"

In truth, I was a little disappointed. Being a little drunk and very horny, all I wanted was to get naked and fuck the hell out of my wife.

But I heard myself whisper into Kate's ear, "Sure, but I hope she will not stay too long. I have some plans for you."

Kate giggled, winked and reached under the table to stroke my growing erection.

When we got to the room I stepped into the bathroom. When I came out Kate and Misha stood at the window taking in the view of the strip. Kate had her arm around Misha's waist and was whispering in her ear.

Kate turned to me and said, "You know the one fantasy I've never lived out is to be with a woman."

With that said she turned and began to kiss Misha. My heart began to race as Kate and Misha fell to the bed. In truth this was not Kate's fantasy. She knew it was mine.

In a rush of hands, they took off each others clothes while embraced in a passionate kiss. I rounded the bed and sat in a chair. My dick was as hard as it had ever been and felt like it was going to burst through my zipper. Kate began to move down Misha's body. Nibbling on her breasts, stomach and then between her legs. Misha's eyes were closed and she was purring. Kate spread Misha's pussy and began to lick her clit and I could see her tongue darting around the pink of her exposed vagina. Misha began to moan and her legs trembled. Kate inserted two fingers into Misha's writhing pussy and I could tell from the angle that she had made contact with her g-spot. Afraid that I would break the mood if I moved, I continued to sit quietly. As much as I wanted to set my dick free, I sat. In moments, Misha's moans became louder and her body erupted into a full orgasm.

When Misha's breathing returned to normal, she pulled Kate to her and said, "That was one of the most incredible orgasms I've ever had. Now it is your turn now."

Kate rolled onto her back as Misha moved her head between my wife's legs. After sucking on Kate's pussy for a few minutes, Misha looked over at me still sitting in the chair. She winked and nodded for me to join them on the bed. I was still a little unsure how Kate would react, but my horny thoughts and hard erection took control. I stripped off my clothes and slid next to Kate. She and Misha were kissing deeply. All the while Misha's hands played with my wife's clit and pussy. Misha pulled Kate onto her side and then reached for my cock. She gently pulled my erection into Kate's pussy and then slid down to lick her clit. I began to slowly pump my cock in and out as Misha licked Kate's clit and the shaft of my cock. Pacing myself and enjoying the feeling of Misha's tongue and Kate's hot pussy, I watched my beautiful wife's face turn red and her breathing change to pants of joy. Misha was rubbing Kate's clit with her thumb and stroking her cock stuffed pussy with her fingers. I saw Kate's eyes close as she held her breath and her body began to shake. With one deep thrust of my cock, Kate had an orgasm like I had never seen. As her body convulsed in pleasure, I shot my load in her pussy. We all fell to the bed covered in sweat, cum and the glistening dew of sex.

"Tom, I was just talking to corporate. They need you to call in." Max Brown's voice jolted me from my thoughts.

I glanced at my Blackberry and realized that I had not even heard it buzz. The memories of Vegas had me lost in another time and place. It was almost 8. I called in and got word that the problem had been resolved. Some idiot had tested the parts wrong. Everything was fine with the parts, but come Monday I was going to have a long heart to heart with our supplier. Not only had they cost the company aggravation, they had also cost me a romantic dinner with my wife.

As I drove my car out of the hangar lot, I called home. I figured that I'd stop by the liquor store to pick up a nice bottle of red and then on to Little Florence to pick up a pizza. I'd be home in an hour and at least some of the night would be saved. A little wine, some pizza, a soak in the hot tub and then a night of enjoying Kate's sexual powers was just what I needed. The phone rang several times but no answer. Maybe she went over to one of her girl friends house or ran out to get something to eat, I thought. I tried her cell phone and it immediately went to voice mail. That's not too unusual. She often forgets to charge her phone. A mile or so from the airport I was stopped at a red light. As I thought about the day and getting home, I saw Kate's car go through the intersection. Maybe I was mistaken, but then again there aren't too many baby blue BMW 525s in our town. You see baby blue is her favorite color and for our 15th anniversary I had the dealership make a special factory order. What the hell is she doing on this side of town, I thought. As the light turned green, I had to maneuver across several lanes of traffic to make a left turn. I tried her cell phone again only to get her voice mail a second time. Traffic was heavy, but I could see the tail lights of her car a few blocks ahead. I saw her turn into the Airport Motel just as I was stopped by another red light.

When we were first married we used to go to the Landing Zone Lounge in the Airport Motel a couple a times a month. At that time the lounge featured a live band every weekend and the crowd was young and fun. Over time we bought a house on the lake and the drive over to this side of town became a hassle. Well, maybe not the drive over, but for sure the drive back out to the lake was a risky hassle after a night of drinking.

The light turned green and I accelerated in hopes of catching up with Kate before she went inside. The only thing that I could think is that one of the bands that we used to listen to years ago was back. Maybe our anniversary was making her nostalgic. As I turned into the motel and I didn't see her BMW in the lounge lot. As I circled, I spotted it parked in front of one of the rooms at the very back of the motel and her standing at the door. The lights in the room were already on and it looked like she had a bottle of wine in her hands. Maybe she didn't want to drive back to the lake tonight and had gotten a room. None of my thought made much sense. I parked in the corner of the lot and was just about to get out of my car when my phone began to buzz.

"Hi, honey." Kate said. "I'm sorry that I missed your call. I was sitting down on the pier and forgot to take my phone. The sunset was beautiful tonight. Wish you were here with me."

That didn't make any sense. There is no way she could have watched the sunset at the lake and made it to this side of town.

"Is everything alright?" Kate asked. "You're not saying anything."

I stammered, "I'm sorry. I just caught up in this mess and worrying about missing our anniversary."

She giggled and said, "Don't worry stud. We'll make up for it next weekend. Be safe, love ya and see ya soon."

With that she hung up the phone and I sat a bit stunned. In a few minutes, I saw the door to her room open and she walked out and started heading for the lounge. She was wearing a tight fitting white blouse, very short black skirt and tall heels. It wasn't until she passed directly under a light that I could see she was wearing her favorite pair of stockings. They had a design running up the back. I knew she always wore them without panties, just a tiny silk garter belt. Even in my confused state, one thing was clear. She looked hot.

Over the years we had talked about every fantasy imaginable. My biggest fantasy was fulfilled by our encounter with Misha in Vegas. Kate had told me that her fantasy was picking up some young stud. We had talked about it over time and after Vegas I even told her that I wanted her to live out her fantasy. Her response was always that she couldn't actually pick up some young guy or that she'd feel too slutty to go through with it. The last time we talked she said it might happen the next time we were out of town. I never thought that she might be too embarrassed with me around or that part of her fantasy might be doing it in secret.

The Landing Zone Lounge had a kind of 1980's look to it. In all honesty, it probably hadn't been renovated since the 80's. The bar was two levels. The entrance to the first level was off the parking lot. The second level entrance was off the lobby to the motel. The two levels were connected by a spiral stair case that was narrow and steep. It was used primarily by employees because women in skirts and heels had a hard time making the climb. From the bar on the second level you could see most of the tables, dance floor, band and one corner of the bar down stairs. Both levels were dark and most of the illumination came from the spotlights focused on the stage.

After sitting in the car for almost an hour, I decided to make my way through the motel lobby and into the second level bar. I needed a drink and the thought of Kate living out her fantasy was just too tempting. As I passed through the lobby I noticed that the desk clerk used to be one of the bar tenders in the lounge. He gave me that look of vague recollection. I just nodded and went into the lounge. I was relieved that he couldn't fully recall my face and that the bartender was young guy who was probably still in high school the last time we were in. After taking a seat at the end of the bar, I ordered a Jack and a splash as my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. The band was in the middle of a slow song and the dance floor was full. It took me a few minutes before I caught sight of Kate dancing. Her arms were wrapped around the neck of a guy in his late 20's. He was tall and had a dark complexion. His shoulders were broad and he looked like he might be a construction worker. His hands on were on her hips as they swayed to the beat. I downed my drink in one gulp before I even realized what I was doing.

The bartender sort of laughed and said, "Thirsty or a long day?"

"Both", I replied.

He poured me another just as the song finished. As I turned my attention back to the bar below, it took me another minute to find Kate. She was sitting at the end of the bar but the guy she was dancing with was not next to her. She held a glass of wine and as she took a sip her head tilted back and her eyes began to scan the balcony. The glare from the spotlights made her squint and I could tell that from below there was little way that she could see me.

The band played a few more songs as Kate carried on a conversation with the guy sitting next to her. His grey hair gave me the impression that he was in his 50's. Kate drained her glass and he signaled to bartender for a refill. Kate reached for her purse, but the man gently pushed her hands away as he paid for her wine. They continued to talk and laugh and I felt someone sit down on the stool next to me.It was the young guy she'd been dancing with.

"Jason, hook me up with a Bud." The young guy said to the bartender.

"Yea and you hook me up with a chick." the bartender shot back. "And not your sister's Goth friend. That tattoo of a rat on her shoulder is just nasty."

They both had a good laugh. "What you into tonight, Pete?" said the bartender.

"I'd like to be into that." was the reply as he nodded to the bar on the lower floor.

"The one at the corner of the bar?" asked Jason.

"Hell, yeah!" came the reply. "She looks like some rich suburbs bitch in town looking for a little fun."

They both laughed again.

I laughed with them and said, "Yeah, she does. Ever seen her in here before?"

They both smiled and shook their heads no. For the next few minutes I listened to them debate the attributes of women versus girls and their techniques for getting laid. Little did either of them know that rich suburbs bitch was my wife.

After a few more beers, Pete took the spiral stair case back to the main floor. I could see him approach Kate for another dance. She excused herself from the older gentleman she'd been talking to and headed to the dance floor. On the way she put her arm around Pete's waist. They danced a few up tempo numbers and when the band started another slow song I saw her wrap her arms around his neck again. Pete placed his hands on her waist and then slowly let them slide down onto her ass. I half expected her to move his hands. Instead, she began to grind her hips into his groin and pulled him closer. When the song was over they moved back to the bar, ordered a drink and then moved to one of the booths beside the stage. Kate slid in first and then he took a seat next to her. I could see him whispering in her ear or maybe he was nibbling of her ear. After another drink he gained the courage to put his arm around her shoulders. His hand casually rested on her breast. She moved one of her hands from the table and I could see her stroking the top of his thigh. Then I saw them begin to kiss.

"See", Jason the bartender said as he gestured downstairs, "My man Pete has a real way with the ladies. He'll have her in a room or back to his place before last call."

My bet was a room and not his.

I paid my tab and went into the lobby. The clerk spoke before I even made it to the desk.

"Mr. Hunter... is that you? You may not remember me. Vic. I used to bartend some years back."

I smiled and said, "How could I forget you Vic. You used the keep my glass full and I still tell some of the jokes you used to tell me. How about getting a room for me tonight?"

"Sure" said Vic. "How about one in the back away from the traffic and noise from the lounge? Is 208 ok?"

torgan
torgan
7 Followers
12