My Fantasy & Peter's Peter

Story Info
Wife finally lives out her fantasy.
1k words
3.71
81.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heminway
heminway
31 Followers

I've always had this fantasy thing for Peter. I met him through my first husband, and every time I was with him I wanted to squeeze his buns. I imagined how he would look naked, what his cock was like.

It's not that Peter's knockout-gorgeous, but he's good-looking, neat, dresses well, is successful (a lawyer), and kind. He's also Italian, as I am, and Italian men excite me, although I don't think I could ever live with one; they're too spoiled by their mothers!

When I began dating again about a year after Carl left me, Peter still was single. We went out, but nothing happened. He's really kind of boring, and I guess I wasn't his type, either. We stayed friends, but never went beyond that.

A few years later, I re-married. I'm very happy with Bob and we have a great sex life. But I still have fantasies about Peter. We both work downtown, and meet for lunch a few times a year: very innocent, no romantic rendezvous or "nooners."

Peter's married, now, and the last time we had lunch, we decided to plan a double-date dinner with our spouses. Bob and Sarah, Peter's wife, had met briefly once, but didn't know each other. We picked a Saturday night and made reservations at a nice restaurant.

The meal was good and the four of us were getting along well, conversing easily. During the course of the evening, we drank three bottles of wine among us, and by dessert, we all had a nice buzz on. That's when Bob said:

"You know, Sarah, my wife's always had a thing for your husband. In fact, Peter, I should thank you, because some of the best sex we've had was when Linda was fantasizing about you. She always wondered how you look naked."

I don't blush easily (that olive complexion), but I must have reddened, because Sarah quickly said to Bob:

"Oh, I'm sure Linda has all she can handle from you without thinking about Peter. Although, I have to tell you, Linda, Peter looks great naked! And, I know I could fit Bob into my fantasies very easily!"

"Well," Bob said, "if you fantasize about me and Linda fantasizes about Peter, all we need is for me to fantasize about you and Peter to fantasize about Linda and we'll have quite a little sexual game going, even if it is imaginary."

"Why does it have to be imaginary?" I blurted out, before I realized what I was saying.

"That's right," chimed Sarah. "We're all healthy, consenting adults. Let's have some fun. What do you say, Peter?"

Peter, who is kind of straight-laced and quiet, surprised me. The wine must have affected him -- and all of us -- more than I thought, because he said:

"I say, let's go for it. I can't think of anyone I'd rather act out my fantasies with than you and Linda."

"All right!" Sarah exclaimed. "It's settled. We'll go back to our house and get naked!"

And that's exactly what we did. At Peter and Sarah's home, fortified by some more wine, we took turns stripping, one item of clothes at a time. By about the seventh or eighth round, we all were down to our underwear.

Bob was wearing bikini briefs and I had on a very sexy bra and string panties. As I would have guessed, Peter was more conservative with boxer shorts, but Sarah shocked us all (including, I think, Peter). When she removed her skirt, we all gasped: she wore a crotchless thong that fully exposed her pussy and her ass.

"I thought I might get lucky, tonight," she laughed. "It looks like I was right."

Now, it was the moment of truth for the rest of us.

Bob peeled off his underpants and his semi-hard cock hung out for all to see. Sarah gave a little "ooh," and Bob playfully squeezed his dick, which made it grow noticeably.

It was my turn, and when I undid my bra, I was a little embarrassed that my nipples were fully erect, which everyone immediately noticed.

"Wow, I wish I had nipples like that," exclaimed Sarah.

Bob, who has a real thing for stiff nipples, said: "Oh, man, those are great, Babe. They look like erasers!"

Peter was next, and I swear my nipples got even harder when I turned to watch him take off his shorts. When he pulled them down, I felt a tremor go through me and a definite wetness spreading between my legs.

His cock was soft, but LONG! It must have been at least 5 inches, hanging straight down. Bob's is 6 inches fully erect. I knew I was staring with my mouth open, but I couldn't help myself.

Sarah was smiling as if to say, "See what I've got?" But what she really said was, "Pretty impressive, huh?"

Bob just stared wide-eyed and muttered, "Holy shit."

In another minute, we all were completely naked. Bob's cock was three-quarters hard and about the same size as Peter's, whose wasn't even twitching. Sarah had small, "perky" breasts.

"Well, now what?" Bob asked. "How far do we want to take this fantasy? Just how drunk are we?"

It turned out we were less drunk (or, maybe more sensible) than we thought, because here's what we decided: We could fondle each other's spouse, but no oral sex or fucking except with our own partner. We took turns playing with each other and watching the others do the same.

Of course, I took advantage of the opportunity to play out my fantasy by squeezing Peter's bare buns (they were nice and firm). As a bonus I also stroked his penis, which grew a little longer (but not much) and a LOT harder and thicker. By the time Sarah had given him a blow job, that cock was a real monster.

Peter, looking quite uneasy, gave my breasts a perfunctory squeeze, but declined to touch my ass or pussy. Bob had no such compunctions about Sarah, spending considerable time massaging her entire body. For her part, she seemed to greatly enjoy teasing his cock and nipples to full erection.

Finally, greatly aroused, we paired off with our mates and all four of us reached loud orgasms rather quickly.

Peter and I still have lunch a few times a year and the four of us have gone out once or twice. But we've never repeated that night of fantasy. I guess once you've lived your fantasy, there's no sense in doing it again.

heminway
heminway
31 Followers