My Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
A boyfriend's fantasy of a mfm is fufilled.
825 words
3.3
64.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Cara, and I are both 19 years old, still in college. We've been dating for about a year and a half, and she is everything I've ever dreamed of. She is 5'1", a hundred and twenty pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. For a small girl and former dancer, she is curvy in the right places. Perfect ass and nice 36d tits. I am 5'10" brown hair brown eyes and a hundred and eighty pounds. We have sex as often as possible, seeing that we both have roommates, and she is very fufilling, within the confines of our bedroom. But I wanted something more.

Cara is the sexiest girl I've ever been with, and she knows it. When we go to parties at school, she likes to flirt with other guys. At first I get jealous, but on the inside it turns me on. There's nothing more I would like then for Cara to bring a guy back to her apartment with me. Then I'd like for them to do whatever they liked and force me to do anything they please.. I'd be their slave.

Cara knew I was like this, but she was very resistant. She preferred to keep everything in our bedroom, felt too attached to me, felt we are still too young. But I wanted so badly to share her with another guy and to play around. I didn't think this would ever happen; that is, until a couple of weeks ago.

At our school, Saint Patrick's day is a big deal. Most students start drinking before noon and continue all day. Cara and I both had classes we couldn't miss, so we didn't start until after dinner. I think Cara had a little too much to drink that night before we left for the party. As soon as we got there, we ran into this guy named Mike. Cara knows I don't really like him, as he always flirts with her when she's right in front of me. But she thinks he's just friendly and she always flirts back, just being her usual self. On this night though, Cara did not leave his side. They barely included me in conversation I was standing by their side like a dog most of the night, which pissed me off.

This continued for a while, when I saw Mike kissing on Cara's neck, with me right there. She giggled and pushed him away, but he just took it as an invitation for more. She asked me if I was having a good time, and I told her she was having a lot better then me. She just rolled her eyes and went back to Mike kissing on her. In the ensuing hour, she cooperated with him and they were making out right in the middle of the party, while I just stood by the keg. Cara came up to me and asked me if I was mad. I told her I'd much rather that be me. She then told me maybe all of us would get lucky tonight and that I'd get what I want.

I was stunned, and watched her walk up to him and stick her tongue in his mouth and grab his cock through his pants, and then signaled me to follow them through the door. We took the campus shuttle back to her apartment, and as soon as we got inside he called me a fagot and pushed me down onto a chair. Cara had told him of my fantasy. Within seconds they were both naked, and I was stroking my cock.

She got on her knees to suck his cock, but Mike stopped her and demanded that I come over and help her. I was lost; I'm not gay and have never done this before, but there's nothing more that I want then to watch Cara fuck Mike. I slowly took the tip of the dick in my mouth, and he shoved the whole thing in. Both of them guided my head back of forth, and i was gagging. This continued for a minute and Cara took over, and Mike shoved me away.

After I watched her give a blow job that looked better then what she ever gave me, Mike laid down and positioned Cara above her. He told me to grab my cock and guide her in. I did as I was told. It was an amazing feeling to do this. They fucked in different positions for a while until he came inside of her. Cara's on the pill, but had never allowed me to do this. I did not even need to be told to clean out her cream pie pussy for over ten minutes. It was amazing. I then cleaned off Mike's semi hard cock.

This was an amazing experience. I'd love to chat to anyone about this, and trade videos and pictures, or cam. I can be reached through the link below.