My Fantasy for Alison

Story Info
Encouraging my wife to fuck another.
1.4k words
55.9k
21
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy for Alison, she lay in bed on her phone and I was in the living room.

We'd been out all day buying you clothes, new lingerie and you'd had a makeover and were feeling and looking so sexy.

We went to our room and you told me that you wanted to be alone with him...I didn't realise.

You took off your panties but wouldn't let me touch you and told me to undress and get on the bed...you then played with my cock to get me hard.

You then told me to spread my arms and legs and restrained me on the bed.

You then told me what was going to happen.

You were as horny as you knew Bob would arrive in a few minutes...but you weren't nervous just excited by you finally being with him.

I could see how your nipples were hard and there was moisture on your labia.

You then took the cock pump and pushed it down onto my cock...and as you pumped my cock into the tube, you told me that this was to make my cock nice and big so you could feel me inside you in the morning.

You told me that you were going to leave the door open but that I wasn't to say anything, just listen.

You then slipped a finger between your legs and played with your juices...rubbing them over your labia and clit.

You then reached behind you and circled your arse, and told me that you wanted me to taste your pussy.

You climbed on the bed, telling me not to lick your pussy, and then pushed yourself down on my face, so your arsehole was on my mouth.

I jerked up into you as you roughly hit my cock...and started to tongue your arsehole.

You realise you must get dressed and quickly get off me and go off to the bathroom to wash and check your make up.

When you return, you take your time dressing so I can watch you ready yourself for him. Your favourite dress, beautiful lacy bra and tiny panties that just cover your pussy mound. Your pussy is so smooth and tight as we haven't fucked for over 3 weeks as you wanted this night with Bob to be special.

You come to the bed and pump my cock a few more times and then bed down and lightly kiss me and told me that you had another surprise.

That you were going to his apartment after... I didn't understand...and wanted to know what you meant.

You told me he was taking you out to dinner and then you were going back to his apartment for sex...as this is where you had imagined it happening.

I so want this, I'm a bit jealous but understand as I so want you to enjoy what is happening, that I readily agree.

You say that Bob will bring you back at 2 am...and that you'd spend the rest of the night in the room next door.

You move the bed side clock so I can see the time...9pm...and then you open the laptop on the bed and start the slideshow of all the pictures and videos we've taken over the last few months.

You then leave...not saying anything and I'm laying there...my cock throbbing looking at your pictures and then at the time.

I think...an hour for dinner...and half an hour for chat...so by 10.30 you should be having sex.

I lay there thinking about you, wondering how you're acting, if you shy, if you are drinking too much to settle your nerves.

Time goes so slowly...as I imagine all the things that might be happening.

It's 10.30 and my cock is so hard and aching...I so want to cum...my imagination has my cock so hard and swollen that there is constant pain in my ball and cock from the need.

I imagine you're at his apartment...you've drunk a bit too much...you are being flirty and nervous and would have certainly asked to suck his cock by now.

My imagination and lust and jealousy of knowing another man is licking and sucking on your breasts, inside of you, licking you, fingering you, fucking you.

And you are responding...you are so turned on by him, you're so wet and feel as dirty as you feel his cock in your hands, mouth and pussy.

I imagine you fucking, in different positions, kissing passionately as he thrust his cock into you, being rough with you and pulling your hair and holding you down as he pumps his cock into you from behind.

I think about what you are saying to each other as you fuck...if you've even talked about me as you are being unfaithful. My cock aches to imagine that you are so into Bob's body, finger, mouth and cock. That you'll do anything he asks and so want to please him.

I focus on your pictures, so wanting to be able to stop them on the one of your pussy with your legs apart and cum leaking from you.

Then I hear the door open. Its 1.30 am...I hear you talking...the lights in your room go on...and I can tell you are kissing.

I hear the bed...I hear you moan...and I hear bob fucking you...hard incredibly hard...your pussy is so wet...I can hear his cock pumping in and out of you...all I can do is look at your pictures as I listen to Bob fucking you hard and you moaning and whimpering as his big cock pounds into you.

I can't believe he took so long to cum...it was your whimpering about wanting his cum in you that did it...I heard a loud groan and you telling him...yes baby.

I then hear you...not what you say but whispers and then you come in.

You turn on the light and close the door. You're naked except for your stay ups, your breasts are swollen, your nipples hard and sore, your body flush with hard fucking.

We look at each other and you ask if I've missed you as you stand beside the bed.

You then lift your leg up onto the bed and show me your cunt.

Your pussy is so open and swollen...and Bobs cum is leaking out if you and down your inner thigh.

You climb onto me...straddling my face and lower your cunt onto my mouth...telling me I'm a good boy as I lap and clean your pussy.

You are still above me, pushing your cunt onto my mouth, when I hear bob coming into the room. I see his hands cupping your breasts and pinching your nipples...this makes you push down onto my face and groan and whisper...

I want Tom to watch you fuck me.

Bob climbs on the bed behind you...you reach behind and rub his cock down between your legs over your pussy as I keep licking you.

You lift up...so I can't lick you...you want me to see...you want me to see Bob's cock fucking your cunt...to cuckold me properly...to watch as his big cock stretches out your labia and fills your very tight cunt.

You whimper as his cock enters you...your pussy are still not used to his size and each time he fucks you, it hurts a little when he first thrusts into you.

I see his hands roughly grab your breasts and his finger are pulling and twisting your nipples hard.

You moan, look down at me as his cock pushes all the way inside you. You smile, reach down and finger my mouth, wanting me to keep it open.

I watch as he forcefully fucks you...his cock being milked each time he pulls out for another thrust.

He wants to cum...his thrusts get faster and he holds his cock deep into you with each thrust.

You want his cum...you want him to do it again and again...you want him to be your lover.

We both look at each other again as we know he has just orgasmed...cum deep inside you...his cock is throbbing

I watch as he keeps gently thrusting up into you, which forces out your fuck juices.

Bobs cock slips out and I feel him get off the bed. You lower your cunt onto my open mouth and whimper as my tongue roughly licks you.

I hear the shower running...and Bob say something...you quickly get off the bed...rushing to him...you turn off the light...close the door and leave me with the pictures of you still on and the taste of your fucking on me.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Retard.

This is just fag bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Only Real Complaint

While the genre does nothing for me, my biggest complaint is leaving him alone restrained. Never never never leave a person restrained alone. Too bad there wasn't a fire by a neighbor and when they came to evacuate the firefighters found him. She goes to jail. Simple as that. Stupid and very dangerous story that might give a few man hating nuts an idea. 1 star just for that.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story...

for your first submission. I'm not a big fan of the second person narrative, but it worked okay here. A few word usage mistakes, but I'm a stickler. I especially liked the ending where she just leaves him bound with the taste in his mouth, and turns the light out putting him in darkness. He won't have any relief until morning.

Of course, disregard the Anonymous naysayers who run down everything and gripe about the wrong categories.

I agree with swingerjoe and all he said. I gave it 4 stars.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
swingerjoe

The only moron here is you. If you don't like the comments don't read them shit for brains. If you like the story great. More power to you.BTW this story has been done to death on this site and believe it or not most people do not find it erotic. If you do congrats. But dissing someones opinion is moronic. Think its going to change ?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
What is This on Your Computer Shocking surprise leads to hotwife adventure.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories