My Fantasy Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
The Fantasy.
4.7k words
4.59
8.5k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

When I was young, like most other kids, I often fantasized that I was a famous movie star or a great athlete. But I gave up these fantasies because they weren't practical, and I became very practical at an early age. From that time on my fantasies consisted of taking a real situation, then projecting forward in time with everything going perfect.

One of my best fantasies was when I was in sixth grade. My teacher secured a scholarship for me to attend one of the exclusive private schools in the Philadelphia area. I simply had to maintain good grades to keep it all the way through the end of high school. I was sure I could do that, and the contacts I would make with some of Philadelphia's most important families would be very helpful in my career down the road.

The scholarship offer was real. My parents and I even went to visit the campus and be interviewed by the headmaster. My fantasy involved athletics. The private schools had multiple teams in each sport, based on size. Football, for instance, was based on weight. As a seventh grader I would be competing mostly against third and fourth graders and even though they would be the same weight as me my extra maturity would give me a big advantage. I fantasized about being a star on the weight-controlled team, and becoming good enough to make the varsity in high school, which was not weight-controlled.

As it turned out my father changed jobs and we had to move away from Philadelphia. My scholarship included room and board but my parents would hardly ever get to see me so they turned down the offer.

As I left for the airport on Friday, April 4th I started my most elaborate fantasy ever, about my future, personally and professionally. It started with a definite plan for Monday.

MONDAY

I had one coworker who had divorced and then married a woman much younger than he was. His second wife had worked for him at the company he was at before joining our consulting firm and his first wife got custody of his two children, so it wasn't much of a leap for me to assume he was having an affair while married to his first wife. Although this all happened outside Atlanta I thought he could give me some insight on how he came through his divorce financially and what to look for in a lawyer.

I had no intention of short-changing Joan or the kids. In fact I wanted to offer her the same settlement she would win if she proved adultery, but I hoped to avoid a contentious trial and settle it within Georgia's no-fault divorce rules. I had no idea how it would play out financially but que sera sera, whatever would be would be. It was my wish to meet with an attorney Monday afternoon so I would have an idea of what my finances would look like before I left for Pennsylvania.

That was my plan, now for my fantasy.

TUESDAY

Melissa and I are sitting at a table for two in the middle of the sea food restaurant. As usual all the booths and several of the tables are occupied. The waitress has just brought our cocktails, a 7 and 7 for Melissa and a gin and tonic for me. I turn to the waitress, "Thank you. We'll be a few minutes before we are ready to order. I'll let you know."

Melissa gives me a quizzical look as the waitress leaves. We each take a swallow of our drinks and then I begin, "Melissa, my project work is coming to an end soon so it's time for us to have a serious discussion about us."

"Bob," she starts but I interrupt her.

"No. Let me say what I have to say. Then I'll give you all the time you want. You know how much I've enjoyed being with you these last several months and if you want it to just be a pleasant interlude; well, I'll have to live with that. But I would like it to be more. I think we are in love with each other and I want something permanent."

As I pause to take a swallow of my drink Melissa starts in again. "Bob, I --"

"No," I interrupt her again. "Let me finish. I think I know a lot about you but you know very little about me. As for what I know about you; for instance, I've seen you and Heather together enough to know you are an excellent, very responsible mother. Her love and respect for you shows in her eyes.

I also believe you are an excellent cook."

"Now, how do you know that?" she squeezes into the conversation.

"You may think it's trivial but I think fixing fried eggs is very difficult. The way you handled the frying pan and the fact that the eggs were perfect is very meaningful. Joan is an excellent cook but she can't consistently get fried eggs to come out right. You may not know how to cook all the dishes I like, but learning new recipes is easy if you know your way around the kitchen, and you obviously do!"

"What else?"

Now I have her attention. "I believe you know how to handle money. I know things are tight for you right now but, from what I've seen, I believe you would be a good, careful shopper even if you had more at your disposal. For starters, what you have, like the coat you're wearing tonight and your suede jacket, are good quality which will last for a long time, making them better buys than cheaper but inferior coats would be. As for your dresses, I believe they are home-made but they are very well done. I don't know if it's simply your mother who is a good seamstress or if you did a lot of the work yourself, but the dresses look very good and are well made."

As I take another sip of my drink, she asks, "How did you know my dresses are home made?" She wasn't interrupting, just curious about my deductions.

"The three dresses you have worn on our dates are very similar even though the tops and the sleeves and the belts are different. When I was young, my mother made a lot of clothes for my sister. The patterns came with a basic structure but a lot of alternatives to enable the seamstress to vary the final look. Incidentally, the one you're wearing tonight with the vertical pleats is my favorite. And that black skirt I like so much was probably made from the same pattern. It looks just like the skirt portions of your dresses but, being a stiffer material, it sticks out away from your body, showing off more of your legs."

"Are you done?"

"No. I also think you're quite intelligent, even though you've had a limited education. I can tell that because your English is perfect. You may not have a real large vocabulary but your sentence structure and pronunciation are just right. I'll bet that, before you dropped out, you got good grades, probably As and Bs." She nods her head as if to confirm my assumption about her grades.

I go on. "But, now, as for me, you have only seen me at my best. I do believe I really am a pretty nice guy but I do have my faults. Incidentally, I don't believe being unfaithful is one of them even though you once said you'd have a hard time trusting me.

No, one of my faults is that I'm a workaholic. I spend a lot more than eight hours a day on business, which can be a nuisance if you expect me to be good company every evening. Also, like a lot of guys, I'm into sports, both participatory and as a spectator. So that eats up a lot of my spare time. Finally, I'm absolutely useless around the house. I don't wash dishes, vacuum floors, cook, or clean. I have done some creative projects but as for housework, no; I don't even mow the grass, but that might be negotiable if you find it's too hard."

I take another drink. "Are you done now?"

"Almost! I've got one more really important topic. I'm a bit of a sexaholic. I don't insist on long four hour sessions, although they are fun once in a while, but I like frequent sex. If it was up to me, we'd have it every day. Now, to get anywhere near that, you've obviously got to enjoy it too, and I don't think you've enjoyed sex with me very much. You have to help me, tell me what to do and what you like. If we are not sexually compatible, that kills everything. It's probably the biggest problem with my current marriage.

Now I'm done." And with that I finish my drink.

"Stand up.' Melissa says.

"Huh? Why?"

"Just stand up."

Hesitantly, I stand up. Melissa gets up, comes around the table, puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. It is not a simple peck like you often see a couple give one another in public but a full-blown, hot, tongue-activated, body-pressed-to-body kiss. I am shocked at the outward display by this normally reserved living doll.

Suddenly I'm aware there is no noise in the restaurant. Everyone has stopped eating and talking. They must all be staring at us. I finally break the kiss. Then I turn my head and speaking to no one in particular I say, "I think I just got engaged."

The room breaks out in cheers and clapping for Melissa and me. I'm embarrassed, red faced, but Melissa simply smiles wickedly and moves toward her seat.

I signal the waitress. "Now we're ready to order." The waitress congratulates us and takes our order. Melissa is excited. "I really do love you," she says as we get up and go to the salad bar.

Just after we get back to our table, the waitress comes over with a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. "From that table over there," she says, motioning toward one of the booths where two couples are nearly finished with dinner.

"Would you please bring four more glasses and meet us at their table?"

Melissa and I take the bottle and glasses to the table of our benefactors to introduce ourselves. One of the women asks to see Melissa's ring so I explain that I'm a consultant from Atlanta who is finishing a job here and, although we just made a total commitment to each other, there is no ring. "That's my next order of business," I tell them.

The men introduce themselves as two doctors at Geisinger, one in Neurology and the other in Pediatrics. At my request, the doctors give me their cards. Although they're in different specialties I'll bet they can recommend a good plastic surgeon. I know what I want to get Melissa as a wedding present.

After we drink a toast and drain the Champagne, Melissa and I return to our table.

"Give me some change. I want to call my mother." I never carry change so I give Melissa a dollar bill. She goes to the hostess for change but the hostess insists she use the house phone. Melissa comes back a minute later.

"I called mother and told her I want to stay overnight with you. She said to make sure we're there by seven for when Heather gets up."

Then Melissa leans over the table and in a conspiratorial tone she whispers, "Tonight I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

Wow! Melissa has never even said hell or damn and now she uses the ultimate four-letter word. She is so out-of-character tonight, but I'm sure enjoying it.

"After hearing that, why don't we skip dinner and get right to it," I say with a big smile on my face.

"No way, Buster! You're going to feed me good. Besides, you need to eat to build up your strength. Remember, you're an old man and probably can't keep up with me." There's that evil smile again.

"Seriously, Bob, you have such a strong, dominant personality that I've always felt intimidated. The fancy dinners, you always ordering wine; you're very comfortable with this but it's new to me. I've simply gone along with whatever you said or did. But you're right, our sex life could be a lot better, and we start tonight."

With her behavior and talk, Melissa has caused me to get an erection.

After all this, dinner, while pleasant, is anticlimactic. Finally, we're in the car headed for the motor lodge.

"You know," I say, " I've never undressed you. I've wanted to but I didn't want to tear your pantyhose, knowing how expensive they are. I would like you to take off your pantyhose when we get to my room but leave your panties on so I can undress you tonight."

"No problem," she says, as she loosens her seat belt, then raises up so she can reach under her dress and remove her pantyhose. I'm in hog heaven.

***At this time I was pulling into the Avis parking site at Wilkes-Barre / Scranton airport so I put my fantasy on hold until I had checked in for my flight to Atlanta.***

Ah, what would my night of unbridled sex consist of?

Melissa and I get our coats off and start kissing, my hands on that perfect ass, now free of the girdling effect of pantyhose. After a couple of minutes I raise the hem of her dress the few inches necessary to allow me to caress her panty-clad butt.

Finally, I break our kiss and go down on my knees, sliding my hands down the backs of her thighs. I kiss her belly through her dress, then, sliding my hands up, I raise her dress so that I can kiss her mound through just her panties. She spreads her legs to give me better access. In another minute, I start pulling her panties down while keeping my lips and now my tongue on her mound.

***They called my seat section for boarding, so once again I interrupted my fantasy for a little necessary reality. I settled into my aisle seat on the 737. There was no one in the center seat so I closed my eyes to discourage conversation with the window passenger and went back to my fantasy.***

After I spend some time kissing Melissa's vagina and clitoris while she's standing, I remove her dress and we get on the bed. She and I, working together, get me naked too, after which she takes hold of my penis and urges me into a 69 position. I'm in heaven with Melissa lying on top of me sucking my cock as I eat her pussy while caressing her ass and thighs with my hands.

***At this point I had an erection again so I decided to play down the details of our sexual activities as I went back to my fantasy.***

We have oral sex as well as intercourse and, before we go to sleep, I have three ejaculations, more than I've had in a single sex session for at least eight years. Melissa is still passive when on her back, but she gets on top during our love-making and is quite active in this position. With a little help from me, holding her hips and helping her raise and lower them, she causes me to ejaculate. Although I still can't tell for sure I believe she has had several orgasms too based on her facial expressions. Like Joan, she does not have strong verbal climaxes.

Finally I call the office to leave a wake-up call for 5:45 am (It's already nearly 2). "Why so early," Melissa asks. "Because you're like Chinese food and I'll be hungry again in the morning." She smiles and kisses me good night. She turns her ass to me and we spoon, but I have to separate in a couple of minutes because the contact gives me a hard-on again. She turns toward me. "You really are a sexaholic, aren't you?"

"What can I say, guilty as charged."

WEDNESDAY

It seems that I've just closed my eyes when the phone rings with our wake-up call. Melissa and I each use the toilet, then settle in for one more love making session before we get up and shower together and go to her house.

Her parent's attitude is completely different. They greet me warmly and ask if I want some breakfast. "Just some juice and coffee, and maybe a slice of toast," I say. Melissa's father leaves to go to work but I join her mother at the table while Melissa is upstairs changing clothes and coaxing Heather to get ready to go to school. In a few minutes they join us in the kitchen. Melissa leaves to take Heather to school a little before eight and I leave shortly thereafter.

When I get to the office I go to see the CEO's secretary. "Would you please tell Mr. Harvell I'd like to see him when he has some free time. Tell him I need about 10 minutes.

When I get to my desk I notice Melissa is at the desk of one of the CSRs. As she heads back to her office I stand up and motion for her to come over. When she reaches me, I say, "Turnabout is fair play." and kiss her, a real kiss like she gave me in the restaurant. Realizing what's going on, she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back. Just like in the restaurant, the room goes quiet as all the CSRs tell their telephone mates to wait a second. Then they start clapping and cheering. This time as we break neither of us is embarrassed, just smiling broadly.

About an hour later I get my meeting with the CEO. "This isn't about the project." I tell him. "I want to come work for you permanently."

***The flight attendants were serving dinner so I interrupted my fantasy again to eat, during which time I talked with my seat mate. Once dinner was over I went back into fantasy mode.***

I was at the part where I tell the CEO I want to work for them.

Mr. Harvell says, "But the contract with your firm has a penalty clause in it to prevent us from hiring a consultant for up to a year after the contract is completed."

"I know, but our company has never enforced that clause as long as the consultant first finishes any projects that are too far along to transfer to someone else. In fact it is well known at our company that ex-consultants make the best clients. They know when to seek help from consultants and how to use them for maximum benefit.

I think I can help you. As you are certainly aware, in your part of the industry, you are becoming an ever larger fish in an ever smaller pond. Being a privately-owned company, you may want to keep it this way, but if you're thinking of moving into another segment of the industry I can help two ways.

First, you have at least seven people reporting directly to you. That's too many. I want to be put in charge of Finance and Administration. Then you would have just three people, the VP of Marketing, the VP of Manufacturing, and me reporting to you. This would give you more free time for planning, which is important if the company is to expand.

Then, I don't know how deep your family's pockets are but I assume the company would have to go public to finance this large an expansion. I've never been directly involved with a public offering, but with my background I could be an effective liaison with the investment bankers."

"Wow, that's a lot to digest. The board has talked a little about whether or not to expand but we haven't made any decision. Tell me Bob, why do you want to do this?"

"I have a couple of reasons. I get along well with everyone here and I think I would fit in well. I know I can help you as I've just outlined AND I've fallen in love with one of your employees, and even though I could take her to Atlanta, she has a good support system here and would probably be more at ease if we could stay here. Of course, if you don't want to expand, hiring me makes no sense."

"Who's the girl, and I thought you were married!"

"Well, that's the negative. Melissa in customer service is the girl and we're getting married regardless, but I do have to divorce my current wife. She's a fine person but our personal relationship has been sour for quite some time.

"Melissa, huh! Well, she sure is a cute one! Tell me, what would you want if we hire you?"

"Right now my salary is $36,000 plus an annual bonus, but I expect to be promoted to Principal at the end of the year. Then I'll get about $50,000 plus a company car, and some other perks like profit-sharing. So I want at least $50,000 and a car. I'd also like some vacation time right from the start, and, until I get my own place, I'd like to stay at the hotel for free."

"I thought you couldn't stand the hotel."

"I can't, and I know it's not part of the business, but I'd like you to put me in charge of the hotel so I can try to fix it."

"Well, as I'm sure you realize, I've got to talk with the other board members before we can make a decision. Personally, I'd love to have you, but I'm one of the ones who wants to expand, so I can see how you could help."

"I have one other request. You know my boss pretty well but I would appreciate it if you don't discuss this with him. If you decide you are interested and I accept your offer, then you can talk to him before you actually hire me. I'm sure he'll confirm what I said about the clause that bans hiring a consultant."

12