My Fantasy Island: Olsen's

Story Info
He meets Mary-Kate and Ashley.
1.3k words
3.11
38k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On June 13 the twins arrived at the Island at 9 in the morning wearing summer dresses, sandals, sunglasses and big hats. They looked vibrant in the mid-summer sun.

I introduced myself as their Host, and informed them that anything that they needed they are to just ask.

I drove them to their cabin in my Jeep. Not much happened and just a little bit of conversation.

When we arrived at the cabin I escorted them in. As they opened the door, you should have seen the surprise in their eyes. Party streamers, hats, banners, and a cake, wishing them a wonderful 18th Birthday. I lit the candles for them to blow out, so they could make a wish.

As they bent over to blow out the candles, I popped the cork on the champagne. The champagne exploded out of the end of the bottle spraying the girls, soaking the front of the girl's summer dresses. They started laughing and giggling. Mary-Kate bent over and licked the champagne off of Ashley's cleavage. This made my cock stir.

They both let their dresses drop to the floor, so they were standing there just in their French laced panties.

Ashley took two fingers and stuck it in frosting of the cake, and smeared it all over MK's tits. Then she bent over and started to lick the frosting off, making MK's nipples hard, and my cock. Then Ashley guided MJ to the bed, laid her down, and pealed off her panties.

Ashley grabbed a can of spray whipped cream and covered MK's tits and pussy with the frothy foam. Ashley invited me over for a taste. I walked over and got between MK's legs and started licking that sweet pussy, getting all the whipped cream I could off and out of her pussy. Looking up I seen Ashley licking MJ's tits clean. With both of working on her MJ started to cum.

Ashley walked over to the presents as I kept eating and fingering MK.

When she opened the first one, she let out a squeal of surprise, dropping the box. MK and I looked up to see Ashley holding a 8 inch strap-on dildo. MK and I smiled as Ashley started to caress and lick the dildo.

MK laid me on my back and got between my legs and started to lick my balls and the shaft of my cock. I seen Ashley slip on the strap-on and adjusted it to fit. Ashley got up behind MJ and started to work the dildo into MJ's pussy. MK started deep throating my cock while being fucked by her sister from behind. My cum started building in my balls and I sprayed the back of MK's throat, just as MK came all over Ashley's fake cock.

Ashley took the strap-on off and handed it to MK. MK started to lick it clean of her own cum. Ashley climbed on top of me and impaled my cock deep into pussy. Riding my cock I reached up and started playing with her tits.

Ashley spun around like I was a sit and spin, fucking me in reverse cowgirl. She started moaning louder and I felt her cum flowing down my cock. Without moving a lot Ashley pulled my cock out of her pussy and aimed it at her ass. She slowly slid down, working my cock deeper and deeper in her ass, till I was all the way in.

With Ashley's pussy wide open, MK put the strap-on on herself, and then climbed up between her legs. Buried deep in Ashley's ass, I felt MJ pushing the dildo deep in her pussy. We got in real good rhythm double fucking Ashley. I felt my balls tighten and I exploded like the champagne did earlier into Ashley's ass. Ashley came all over that fake cock.

Exhausted I decided to go take a shower.

While I was in the shower, washing my hair I felt a pair of soft hands running down my back to my ass. So I stuck my head under the shower head to rinse the soap off, I turned around to see MK standing in front of me. She dropped to her knees and took my cock into mouth again, sucking me to another hard on.

As soon as I was as hard, MK stood up and turned around placing her hands against the shower wall. I grabbed her by the hips and guided my cock into her pussy. I began pumping in and out, enjoying the feeling of the velvet walls of her pussy. She started to moan, begging me to fuck her ass.

I slowly pulled out of her pussy; I slid my cock up the crack of her ass, working it back and forth. I spread her ass cheeks and aimed my cock at her asshole. I pushed my cock slowly into her asshole nonstop till my balls slapped against her ass.

I slowly pumped in and out of her ass, taking my time. MK was getting really loud, begging me not to stop. Then her ass clamped down making me cum deep in her ass as she came with a loud scream.

MK and I finished showering and dried each other off. Wrapped only in towels we walked out into other room to see Ashley sound asleep.

I poured us each a glass of champagne, and I escorted MK out to the hot tub.

While sitting in the hot tub having a small conversation, we did not here Ashley go into the shower.

About 20 minutes later, Ashley walked out on the deck holding another present, it was all ready opened. She reached in the box and pulled out a 14 inch purple double dong.

MK reached under the water and grabbed my hardening cock. She had a big smile on her face.

Ashley slid in the hot tub next to me, and MK was on the other side. Ashley handed me the double dong and I held it up in front of me, pointed towards both girls. They both moved out to the center of the tub and started licking each end. Then at the same time they engulfed the double dong, taking about 5 inch each down their throats.

They covered each end with saliva, stood up and turned around, bent over and grabbed the sides of the tub. I set the head of each end against their pussy lips. Holding the center I counted."One, Two, Three." And they both pushed back meeting my hand in the middle.

The girls fucked that double dong in unison, moaning and groaning. I could see their pussy juice all over it. I thought to myself. "What a lucky piece of plastic." They both started cumming at the same time.

As soon as they stopped cumming they turned back around facing each other, taking their ends of the double dong into their mouths cleaning up their own cum.

I stood up in front of the girls and had them stand. I had them stand beside each other turn around and grab the edge of the tub.

I got behind Ashley and slipped my cock into her pussy; I reached over to MK and slapped her ass, then inserted my middle finger in her ass. I fucked Ashley for a few minutes, then moved over to MK and slipped my cock in her pussy, and slapped and finger fuck Ashley as I did MK.

I kept going back and forth between the two girls until I was ready to cum.

I pulled out and had them get on their knees in the hot tub, put their cheeks together and open their mouths. I shot cum all over their faces, in their mouths, hair any place my cum could land it did.

I sat on the edge and watched as they kissed and cleaned each other off.

As I dropped them off at the boat for their return trip home. I handed them one more present, not to be opened until their return visit. Goodbye girls see you soon.