My Fantasy Island: Scarlett & Sarah

Story Info
I meet Scarlett Pomers and Sarah Paxton
1.4k words
3.67
15.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, look at that long, curly, red hair." I thought to myself as Scarlett and Sara climbed out of the boat.

I greeted the two lovely young ladies, as they approached me. "What would you like to do first?"I asked. They just smiled and shook my hand.

"We would love to go to a nice secluded beach". Said Scarlett

I loaded their stuff into the back of my Jeep, and helped them in. "I know of a perfect little lagoon with water as warm as a comfortable bath, and a waterfall." I replied

They said. "Let's go." And we were on are way.

The trip took us about 45 minutes. When we arrived I pointed out a little hut (Something you might see on Gilligan's Island) that they could store their luggage in. They said. "Perfect." I carried their bags to the hut and sat them on a cot inside, then walked outside to set up a little picnic area.

The girls were inside the hut for about 15 minutes. When they came out, Scarlett was wearing a solid green string bikini, and Sara was wearing a light blue string bikini with a shear wrap.

I was sitting on a blanket that I laid out on a large flat rock that sat half way in the water. The top of the rock was about 7 inches from the water. The water at that spot was only about 4 feet deep.

I sat there watching as the girls did a running dive into the water, Sara throwing her wrap as she ran.

They came up out of the water at the same time in about the middle of the lagoon. All wet they looked beautiful. They started laughing and splashing each other like they were 11 years old not 19. I watch as Scarlett pushed Sara's head under. When Sara came up she was behind Scarlett, and then pushed her under.

They were laughing real loud, and invited me in. I stood up, and did running dive into the water. I came up between the girls just as they went under. And when they came back up they had my trunks.

I dove under and swam between Scarlett's legs grabbing her and bringing her up with me on my shoulders. I held her by her hips, so I snatched the strings of her bikini bottoms, as I dropped her back into the water I held on to the strings. When she came up for air I was swinging her bottoms around my head.

Sara swam up behind me to try and get them back. Scarlett yelled out she didn't need them, and her bikini top came flying in the air towards Sara and I. I turned to face Sara reached down to her hips and undid the strings to her bottoms, as she undid the top.

Sara grabbed me and shoved her tongue down my throat, as Scarlett swam up behind me and cupped my ass. My cock got instantly hard poking Sara in the belly. As Sara and I kissed Scarlett reached around and started stroking my hard cock.

We moved a little closer to shore so are feet to touch ground. I reached down picked up Sara and placed her on my shoulders, with her pussy right in my face. With just a little bit of blonde hair above her pussy, I started eating her out.

Scarlett was still stroking my cock slowly as I ate out Sara.

Sara tightened up her legs around my neck as her cum poured out onto my tongue.

Scarlett helped her off my shoulders, and back into the water. Then Scarlett kissed me shoving her tongue in my mouth to get a taste of Sara's cum.

We decided to move to the flat rock. Scarlett was the first to get there, so laid down with her legs splashing in the water. I went over to her, spread her legs and started in on second course of pussy. Scarlett had a heart shape patch of hair above her pussy, and it was just as red as the hair on top of her head.

I grabbed the back of Scarlett's knees and pushed them up so I could tongue fuck her pussy good. Then I moved my tongue down the crack of her ass and proceeded to tongue fuck her asshole.

Sara sat beside her massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. When she seen I was tongue fucking Scarlett's asshole, she moved to her pussy, and we tongued her until she came. Scarlett's cum flooded out of her pussy onto Sara's tongue, and down the crack of her ass to my tongue.

Sara and I kissed

I climbed up on the rock and lay down. Both girls moved to my cock and started stroking it. Scarlett wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked on the head, Sara was licking my shaft. As Scarlett took more of my cock into her mouth, Sara moved closer to my balls with her tongue.

Scarlett started bobbing up and down taking my whole cock in her mouth every time she went down. Sara was now using her teeth, nibbling on balls as much as she was licking them.

That did it, I shot my cum into Scarlett's mouth and down her throat. But she did not swallow it all, Sara looked up and opened her mouth and I seen Scarlett let it fall from her mouth into Sara's. Then they kissed.

We decided to take a break and get something to eat besides pussy, cock and cum.

After some sandwiches and wine coolers, Sara got frisky, sitting there Indian style, starting at her left tit she poured a wine cooler on herself working across to the right tit. Scarlett and I watch as she went back and forth with the bottle, and the cold liquid went down her belly making her nipples hard, and going over her pussy slit like a waterfall.

Scarlett moved over to Sara and began licking her tits, working her way down, she did not miss one drop of wine cooler. When she got to her pussy, Sara spread her legs and laid back. I watched with wide eyes as Scarlett ate Sara's pussy with gusto.

Scarlett stuck two fingers into Sara's pussy, working them in and out, twisting them as she licked and sucked her clit. Sara cried out she was cumming. Scarlett removed her fingers and put her mouth over Sara's pussy so she could catch ever bit of Sara's cum.

I moved up behind Scarlett, as Sara cried out, I pushed my cock into that tight fiery pussy of Scarlett's feeling the heat the deeper I got. I continued to pump in and out of Scarlett as Sara finished her orgasm. I grabbed Scarlett's hips to get my balance; once I did I removed my right hand brought it up in the air, then brought it down with a big crack right on Scarlett's right ass cheek. The I did the same with my left.

Scarlett started cumming after the second slap, I felt her cum running down my balls and I noticed she was biting on the blanket. I kept pumping into her pussy as Sara started rubbing her ass cheeks. Then Sara licked one of her fingers and inserted it into Scarlett's puckered virgin asshole. Scarlett's pussy muscles clamped down on my cock and I exploded deep into her fiery hole, filling her womb.

As I slowly pulled my cock out of Scarlett, Sara grabbed hold of it, and began to lick our mixed juices off. Scarlett just laid down right there and fell fast asleep.

Sara kept stroking and sucking keeping my cock hard. She then pushed on my chest to get me off my knees and on my back. Never taking my cock out of her warm, wet mouth.

Sara removed her mouth from my pulsating cock and stood above me. Reaching down she spread her pussy lips, so I could look right up into her pussy hole, and then squatted down letting my cock slide all the way into her pussy. She began to bounce up and down, squeezing her own tits and pinching her nipples.

Scarlett had woke up and moved between my legs, and started licking my balls and Sara's asshole as Sara rode me. Scarlett then inserted her middle finger in Sara's ass, making Sara cum all over my cock. As Sara came her pussy milked my cock and my cum was released into her womb.

We all swam over to the waterfall for a natures shower. Then called it a day.

During their week on the Island, we never did leave the lagoon area. Until next time Ladies.