My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way out of the men's section toward the lingerie department. As we started to get closer, Julie asked me "So, are you going to quit being such a stick in the mud and play along with our little sales girl now?"

"Yeah," I said, "I think I can do that. We're almost done here and I'm sure she's figured everything out by now. Can you do me one favor, though?"

Hugging my arm into her, Julie said "Just name it, Sweetie."

"Can we please return the bra?" I asked. "You know I'm not into that and besides, it doesn't match anything we have."

Julie laughed and said. "Okay, but, I want you try one sometime. We'll have to come back another time and find a matching set for you. Deal?"

It was a fair compromise and it got me out of trouble on the whole bra thing, so I agreed. I suppose my agreement gave the impression I was going to accept another shopping trip to buy a bra, but for now, I was going to escape.

We returned to the lingerie department and found Cathy waiting for us at the counter with a smile on her face. It wasn't a laughing smile, it was a warm, happy to see you again smile.

Julie pulled me right up to the counter and said "We're back again!"

Cathy looked at Julie and then at me and asked "Well, how did they work out?"

Julie handed the ruffled panties to Cathy and as she did, it was painfully obvious that the smaller size, which would have been Julie's, had not been removed from the hanger while the larger size (mine) had definitely been removed and tried on. I looked to see if I could spot any cum or wetness on the panties, but, I didn't see anything unusual. I wondered what Cathy would say if she knew she might be touching my cum.

"I think we'll take them," Julie said, and turning to me asked "Don't you think, Greg?"

I didn't hesitate this time. I was enjoying all of this now. Hoping to shock them both I said "Uh huh, for sure. In fact, maybe we should get a few more pairs."

Cathy looked up from her work to smile that warm smile again. "Which size?"

Still wanting to see how much I could shock them, I played it up saying "Oh, the mediums. They fit me good. Let's see what you have?"

Julie's eyes got big and as Cathy started to go back to where they were on display, Julie gestured for me to follow her saying "Go show her what you want, Stud. I'll just wait here."

I caught up with Cathy at the display where the ruffled panties were hanging.

"We only have a few more of that same style and size," she said "let's see what we can find."

As she looked through the hanging panties she asked "They fit okay on you then?"

"Yes," I said, "they fit great and they are really light, too."

"Yep, I know just what you mean. I have some of these, too. I'm so happy you like them." She said as she shuffled through the display finding things for me to look at. "These are just so cute!"

She showed me what they had left. It amounted to a total of four pairs, 1 more pink pair, a beige pair, a white pair and a black pair. "Which ones were you interested in?" She asked.

"Actually, I think I want them all," I said, "They might be nice to lounge around in."

Cathy looked at me and smiled a devilish smile then asked "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No," I said, "I think this is going to be enough for today."

"Okay, just let me put the rest of these things back in order and we'll go back to the register." Cathy started to straighten the rest of the display and as she did, she spoke to me without stopping what she was doing. "I hope you'll come back sometime and let me help you again. We have a lot of really nice things and I totally understand that you might be uncomfortable shopping for these kind of items. I promise you'll never need to worry about that with me."

I guess Julie was right about our little sales girl. She was either the most polite sales girl I ever met, or she was excited about helping me. I was hoping it was the latter and not the former.

When she finished straightening up the display, we waked back to the register where Julie was waiting. She smiled when she saw the hangers Cathy was carrying. As I moved next to Julie, she looked at me asking "You think you have enough there?"

"Well, he's cleaned us out of this style." Cathy said, "I'll make sure we get some more put out soon."

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. I could tell Julie was surprised and happy at my change of attitude. And, for the record, I was too.

"Oh," Julie said, "I almost forgot. Can we return one of the bras? Maybe we'll come back soon and see if we can find a set. This one doesn't match anything we bought today."

Julie handed Cathy the 36A bra and as Cathy did the return and the purchase of the ruffled panties, Cathy told us she would be more than happy to help us again. She even gave us one of her business cards and put her hours on the back of the card.

"I work every evening, Wednesday through Sunday. I'm off on Monday and Tuesday." She said. Cathy put everything in one big bag for us and handed the card to Julie with a big smile. "Thanks for coming in today," she told us, "it's really been a pleasure and I hope you'll come in again soon."

I think both Julie and I picked up on the fact that Cathy made it extremely clear that she wanted to be 'our sales associate'. We thanked her and as we walked out of the store into the mall, Julie looked at me and asked "Well, that wasn't so bad after all, was it?"

End of Chapter 2. In the next chapter, Julie enlists the aid of Cathy to prepare me even more for my fantasy weekend.

12