My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were sitting there in the food court, the noise and the people around us seemed to disappear, leaving only us in the whole universe. My heart went to her and leaning across the table, I kissed her and told her that she meant everything to me.

Wiping the tear out of the corner of her eye, she said "Okay, let me tell you the rest and then you can take me home for some bone jumping."

They decided that Cathy would check out some of the stores in the mall to get an idea of what they had and then she would call Julie and set a date for our shopping trip. That must have been what Cathy was writing when I saw her from the ice cream line – she was writing down our phone number.

By the time Julie was done relating the conversation to me, I was touched. She summed it up by telling me "You're all set. We'll wait to see if she calls. If she does, you can go out on your shopping trip, pick up a whole new girly wardrobe and I'll trust you to do what Cathy and I tell you to do. Just promise me you won't hide anything from me."

"Babe," I answered, "you'll never have to worry about that."

We eventually strolled out to the car, stopped for fast food and drove home. Arriving through the front door, she took the bag from me and told me to strip and wait for her to call me. I handed her the bag and she walked back to our bedroom and closed the door.

Anticipating the obvious, I went into the hall bathroom and took care of my business there, making sure I washed myself off well with a washcloth before stepping out into the hall to await her call.

After about 10 minutes, she opened the door and called to me. "Sweetie, you can come in now."

As I entered, I noticed there were 15 or 20 candles lit all around our bedroom and I could smell the aroma of vanilla in the air, something I really like. On the bed I recognized a spray bottle of Halston perfume, which she knew was my favorite and a bottle of our sex lube. Along side the perfume laid a pair of the ruffled panties, the pink ones. She was dressed in nothing but the strap-on harness and the dildo. With the lights off and the candles burning, the whole room looked and smelled like a honeymoon suite itching to be used.

She reached out for my hand and I gave it to her. She led me over to the bed and told me to bend over the side. As I did, I felt my hard cock hit the cold sheets and I took a deep breath knowing full well what she intended to do with me in this position. I guessed I must have been very good during our outing and she was going to reward me.

She stood behind me and pulled my cheeks apart. "I see you got your self ready, my pretty." She said, imitating the famous witch voice from the Wizard of Oz movie. She uses that voice every now and then and it always makes me laugh when she does. This time, though, I didn't laugh. I knew she was looking at my anus and sizing it up for the fucking she was about to give me. My heart was pounding and my cock was aching.

She reached for the lube and deftly lubed my ass. By now, I knew just how to relax my butt to accept as much of the lube and her fingers as necessary. When she was finished preparing my hole, she pulled me to my feet and turned me to face her. Reaching for the new pink ruffled panties, she spoke to me saying "Sweetie, these are your 'Fuck-Me Panties'. When ever you want me to make love to your bottom, put these on and I'll know exactly what you want. Here, put them on, but only if you want my cock."

I took them from her and was about to step into them when I noticed she had made some alterations to the panty. There was a round hole cut in the front of the panties and a much much larger hole cut in the back. I didn't even have to ask, I immediately knew the reasons for the holes. Pulling the panties up my legs, she reached in and guided my cock into the front hole. Pulling the panties up to my hips, she ran her hands across my ass and cupped my balls in her hands. I wondered if she knew what she was doing to me.

Her hands went up to touch my nipples, lightly brushing them – and then lightly pinching them. She leaned in and licked one, then breathed her warm breath on it and repeated it on the other nipple. Shivers shot up my spine. I didn't know my nipples were so sensitive! Reaching over to the bed, she picked up the spray bottle of Halston and sprayed just a touch behind each of my ears as she whispered "This is something we can share from now on – but only on these special occasions."

She bent down and picked up her worn panties up from the floor and handed them to me. "You can have these," she said, "to sniff while I make love to your bottom." I took the panties and held them to my nose to smell her aroused scent.

With a crooked smile on her face she said "Now, little girl, get on your knees and get me ready to take you." I knew exactly what she meant and as I got down on my knees, I knew this was another boundary I was about to cross.

Hesitantly, I looked up at the dildo that had been the instrument of my previous deflowering. "Go ahead, Sweetie," she said, "It won't hurt you. Show me how much you want this. Show me what a good little girl you can be. Go ahead, suck my cock."

In my mind I knew it wasn't really a cock, but, I also knew that if I did this, Julie would see that I was capable of doing it to a real cock. She reached down and put her hands on the back of my head, stroking my hair and gently pulling me toward her cock. As I got closer, I simply opened my mouth and let it slide inside.

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she asked. I shook my head to answer 'No'. "All girls have to learn how to do this, Sweetie," she added, "It's time you learn how to get me ready for you." Her words were lighting me on fire. They set me ablaze with wanton excitement and desire. This was so far out of my comfort zone, yet, so thrilling, I couldn't and didn't stop. I gobbled the fake cock up, sucked it in and licked it up and down.

"Oh," she said, "You like this now, don't you? I can see you're going to be a good cock sucker. But only a little bit more and then it will be time for you to open your bottom up to me." Her words were exciting me, no, more than that, they were tempting me to play the role. She kept calling me 'Little Girl', maybe because I was in the ruffled panties, or maybe because we were blazing new trails, or maybe it was that I was acting like a shy little girl. It didn't mater though, because I was into playing the role and she knew it.

She put her hand on me and started to push me off her cock saying "I want you to be good now and lay over the bed. It's time." I got up intending to kiss her, but, I think she anticipated that and instead, gently turned me around and bent me over. "That's right Little Girl. First you got me hard, now you are giving yourself to me." She said.

"I just love your naughty little panties. And, look, they have a nice hole in them so you don't have to take them off. You can even keep them on while we make love." I was turned on by the way she said 'Make Love'. It was warm and inviting and I felt like we really were making love and not just butt-fucking. She said it in such a convincing way that I was visualizing myself as a girl, about to get it deep.

So, I laid there, sniffing her panties while she made love to me, gently at first, and then deeper and faster until I knew we weren't making love any more as much as I was being fucked. I started to reach down to feel my cock, but she told me "No. You tell me when you think you are getting close and I'll do that for you. Lay still and take this like a nice girl. Don't worry, I'll make you cum."

I was finally at the point where I couldn't hold back any more. The pressure of the cock on my prostrate was too much and I finally said "I'm getting so close..... Julie, please make me cum." There was no reaction from her. She kept up her same pace. "Julie, please....." I pleaded.

"Julie, please....." again I asked her for relief. Finally, I raised my voice and in desperation I almost screamed at her "Julie, damn it, I'm going to cum!"

She pressed in to me and reached around to start jerking my cock. At her first touch, I began to squirt thick streams of cum. I felt it flowing out of me like my cock was a sperm hose. I was bucking, shaking and thrusting all at once while feeling my ass muscles contract around her cock as it lay buried into my ass.

I was finally spent. She laid her chest down on my back and cuddled me as I came down from my orgasm. "Good girl," she said "you did fine."

End of Chapter 3. In the next chapter, Cathy takes me shopping and learns a lot about men in panties. Maybe too much.

12