My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie moaned as her fingers dipped deep between her lips into her pussy, then she said "She makes you take everything off and masturbate because I told her that's the only way to make your cock go down and she wouldn't be able to check the fit correctly with a hard on. She has you stand right in front of her and she's staring at your cock while you do it."

After giving her another heaping spoonful of the pudding, I asked her to tell me more.

"Oh," she said, "You are stroking it real slow, and your cock is starting to leak. She tells you to clean up after yourself, so you wipe the head of your cock with your finger and put it in your mouth. Then, she sits down on the bench in the fitting room to watch you."

Julie's fingers are soaked and the sounds of her wet pussy are more proof that she's way past being turned on. I give her another big spoonful of the pudding and ask "Does she let me cum soon?"

"Actually, no," she answered, "I'd want her to make you take some time so she can watch and enjoy it. I'd want you to go slow at first, let her see everything you like to do to your cock. You could let her see it up close and let her see it leak – ah, that would be nice. If you're going to expose yourself correctly, you need to do a good job and spend enough time to make it worth while for her, too, you know."

I gave her another spoonful of the pudding and she rested her head back. "I'm starting to get a pretty good buzz now. Are you sure it's only a little bit stronger than usual?" She asked.

"Oh, maybe a little stronger," I said, "So, you think Cathy would get into that?"

"Definitely," Julie said, "you should have seen her eyes light up when I told her you might have to masturbate while trying on panties just to get your cock to go down. So, I want you to make it good for her, understand? Let her see clearly and don't rush it. You can consider this your first formal exhibitionist training, Greg. There would be more times after this, too. You're going to need practice to get good, you know."

I gave her another bite of the pudding and then set Julie's cup aside and picked mine up. "I see," I said, "This is formal training for me?"

"Hmm, I would like it to be," she said with her eyes still closed and her fingers still working on her pussy, "and if you like it, I can find other ways to expose you. I would love to show your cock off, Honey, it's such a nice one and I shouldn't let you hide it all the time."

"What am I gong to do when I'm ready to cum? Should I just let it go all over the floor of the fitting room?" I asked.

"That wouldn't be good, Honey, I'm sure those rooms have a lot of people coming in and out all day." She said. "Obviously, you're going to have to take care of that yourself. Maybe you can cum in your hand and then clean it all up. She shouldn't have to do anything but watch, you know."

"Oh, yes, I guess you're right about that." I replied. I gave her another big spoonful of the pudding. Seeing she was starting to wiggle and hunch her pussy up into her hand, I started to take over the conversation hoping it would help her get off.

"So, let me make sure I have all of this right, because I don't want to make a mistake." I said. "In your mind, I'm going to go shopping with Cathy to buy bras and panties. We're going to pick them out and then she's going to go into the fitting rooms with me while I strip naked and try each piece on. I'll be exposing myself to her, and I'll probably have a hard-on and you're not going to want me to hide it from her. Once I try something on, she's going to make sure each thing fits. She might have to touch me all over, I guess. She might have to touch my cock, or my ass. She might have to tell me to jack-off if she can't tell about the fit because my cock is too hard. And, since she's being so nice to go shopping with me, I need to make sure she gets an eyeful. Then, I guess I would have to stand in front of her while I masturbated slowly. I would have to stroke my hard cock right in front of her face while she sits on the bench in the fitting room to watch me. I suppose I would have to shoot my hot sperm into my hand and then lick it off when I was done to avoid making a mess on the floor. Then we could try on some more things and might have to jack-off again if I got hard after that. Is that what you're thinking about?"

Julie's eyes were closed tightly and her fingers were now flying over her clit. Her other hand was lightly pinching her nipple and she was breathing hard. Although she didn't say anything, I knew she was getting close, so I continued speaking.....

"You know, Baby, if I really did go shopping with her, I would definitely do whatever you told me to do, and whatever Cathy told me to do. I would try on whatever she picked out, and let her see me naked. It's a good thing that I wouldn't be wearing a butt plug, because you know I could never get a hard-on to go down if I had one in me. I would have a hard-on all day and even if I jacked off in front of her, it would come right back. I hope you realize that. If you make me do this, I will do it, and I'll enjoy it, too."

Suddenly, Julie erupted into a fierce orgasm, grunting and moaning, thrashing back and forth on the bed, closing her legs and taking her fingers away from her clit.

When she had settled down and caught her breath, I kissed her and asked "Did you get off on that?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, "can you promise me that if I send you shopping with her it will be like that, or close to that?"

"Sure, Honey," I replied.

"You promise you'll follow our instructions and do what ever she tells you?" Julie asked.

"Uh-huh," I answered, "I promise."

I gave her the last spoonful of the pudding and reached over the side of the bed to lay the cups on the floor. I felt her roll on top of me, and in one single movement, slide down so my cock was cradled deep in her pussy. She was wet and warm. I started to say something, but, she thrust her pussy juice covered fingers in my mouth and as I sucked them she stated to ride me.

"Oh, Greg," she moaned, "If you can play along with more of our little game, we'll have so much fun. You want me to dominate you, don't you? You want to be submissive for me, don't you? Admit it, I need to hear you say it."

"Okay, yes" I answered.

"You'll do anything I say, right? If I want to see you dressed like a girl in front of her and suck my cock in front of her and fuck your ass while she watches, you'll let me?" She asked.

I nodded my head that I would, but, she wanted a better answer saying, "No, you have to answer me, Honey. Tell me you want me to dominate you and make you do things and that you'll do whatever I tell you."

"Yes, yes," I answered, "I want you to dominate me. I want to be submissive. I want you to make me nasty."

Her speed was increasing and she was thundering down on me, fucking me hard and grinding her mons into me. As I reached up to hold her breasts, she stated to talk dirty to me again saying "She'll be so turned on, her pussy will be so wet. I might have to fuck her, too, just to satisfy her."

"Oh, yes!" I gasped.

"Would you like that?" She asked. "Would you like to watch me pull her wet panties down and fuck her in front of you? You would love to have her panties, wouldn't you? Would you sniff them and suck them? Come on, tell me now – yes or no, will you be submissive to both of us?"

Gasping for breath myself, I could only answer "Oh, yes! That will be so hot. I fucking love you, Julie....... Oh, I'm getting so close now, Baby."

She stopped cold and sat up on top of me. I tried to keep thrusting up into her, but, her weight kept me down. I looked at her with a questioning look and tried to keep fucking her but it was no use.

"Don't say those things unless you mean them, Greg." She said. "Don't agree to all of that just because you want to cum so badly. I want to know that you're being truthful and serious with me now, so tell me, do you want to be submissive?"

"Yes, Baby, I want to try it. I just don't want to lose you or hurt our marriage. I promise to be submissive to you sexually – anytime, any place and when ever you say. The only thing I ask is that the rest of our relationship doesn't change and that I'm still the husband and head of our family. That's not asking too much, is it?"

She leaned down on me again and started moving her pussy up and down on my cock. She began to whisper in my ear as she fucked me saying "Oh, Greg, I promise this will work. You're still my husband and I love you and respect you. You will always be the head of our family. From now on, if you can let me be the sexually dominant one, that would make me so happy and I promise I will never betray your trust."

This was to be a turning point of our relationship, a turn for the better I think, too. She was getting something she wanted, to be sexually dominant, and I was getting something I wanted – to be submissive, and I assumed that also meant all the panty and ass play that I could ever want.

We fucked and sucked that night until the wee hours of the morning. Between fucks, we talked about things – how she wanted me to start wearing some of her things and to accept the fact that I was going to start to wear a bra along with my panties because that would remind me of her dominance and my submission. She told me she would never embarrass me when our little secret could have ramifications to our non-sexual relationship, my job or with our friends or family. I told her I would be 100% submissive to her and let her be responsible for me sexually and I wouldn't question her or doubt her.

"Honey," she said, "I won't ever do anything hurtful hurt you, I promise you that. All I ask is that you give this a chance and trust me that I wouldn't do anything without thinking it through."

"I know that, Baby." I said, "I do trust you and I'm so turned on with all of this that I won't question anything you ask."

"We need a code word, Greg," she said, "to give each other a signal that one of us wants to play our game." Thinking about it for a moment she said "I know! Anytime either one of us use the words 'Panty Boy', that will be our special signal. How's that?" I thought about it for a moment and I actually liked the idea of being called a Panty Boy. "Okay," I said.

My mind started thinking about all the possibilities which lay in front of us. Would I really have a shopping trip with Cathy? Would I be naked in front of her? Would I masturbate in front of her? Would Julie take my ass in front of Julie? Would Julie have me naked in front of her friends? This all sounded too good to be true. I wanted it all, and possibly more.

End of Chapter 4. In the next chapter, Greg & Cathy go shopping and he keeps his promises.

12