My Fantsy: The Threesome

Story Info
About two women and one man.
3.3k words
3.98
24k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Will....come in and have a seat and get comfortable," Keisha said as she opened the door wide stepping aside to let me into the crib. I noticed that she was wearing a shimmery yet sheer Dolce and Gabana baby doll dress. It was white fabric and somehow caught the flickering candlelight and reflected it, like amber colored diamonds were embedded in the weaving. Her BeBe heels exposed her pedicured toes to perfection. She had her locs, freshly twisted, pulled back and braided in a thick rope down her back. Never one to need make-up, she had simply glossed her lips, which made them look wet and inviting. As I passed by I was enveloped in her CoCo Chanel #5.

"Sit in the chair, baby," she directed, indicating the kitchen chair she had placed at a discreet distance from the sofa. Upon observation, I noticed that the furniture had been moved around in the living room. The coffee table was flush against the wall, replaced by the chair. Everything had been pushed away, leaving the couch in the center of the room, surrounded by candles.

"You did all this for me?" I asked, my blood turning warm in my veins.

"No, I did all this for us," she corrected. "I wanted to give you something special," she said indicating with a nod, the video camera I had missed standing on a tripod in the corner of the room, it's red light on. My imagination began to come alive with the thought that we were finally going to capture our lustful lovemaking on film.

"Tonight will be special, extraordinary, and unrepeatable. That's why I am allowing you to record it for later pleasure."

Her statement had me confused. Were we breaking up and she was giving me an encore sexual performance to remember her by? I don't know what was written on my face but whatever the story was it made her chuckle sexily.

"Relax, Daddy," she said turning to walk from the room, heading towards the bedroom. "You may wanna toy with the camera to get the best possible shots. There's a bottle of wine in the freezer and the last of your indulgence in reefer in the ashtray," she said over her shoulder. Her last statement came with finality, telling me that that part of my life had come to an abrupt end. I didn't mind, I'd do anything for my Baby.

I got the blunt and lit it before going to get the icy bottle of Pinot Grigio and two flutes. On second thought I filled a bucket with some ice from the dispenser on the fridge and put the bottle on ice after pouring two glasses. Back in the living room, I turned on the stereo, loaded a mix cd of various artists singing passionate songs about tender lovemaking. Luther Vandross set the mood with his 'Power of Love' as I got behind the camera and looked through its viewfinder. It was aimed at the couch and the candles gave off a glow that would flirt with bodies in constant motion.

I puffed on the blunt and sipped on the wine as I toyed with the various setting on the camera. Moving it here and there, as my mind played out scenes that I'd love to capture on film. My penis was getting hard in my linen slacks. The silk fabric of my boxers caressed my erection like a lovers hand. I moaned.

I was still looking through the viewfinder as Freddy Jackson crooned about being 'Rocked Tonight' when Keisha emerged from the bedroom, now dressed in a jaguar green silk corset with matching bra and panties by Elle Macpherson and her Giuseppe Zanotti chrome crystal heels. She'd taken her hair down and it draped over her shoulders. Around her neck, she had on one of my chains, the Cuban link with the black diamond pendant. My baby was stunning! But what truly caught my attention was the fact that she was not alone! She had an Avonte Wright look-alike with her that was dressed in a transparent Jonquil slip dress that revealed her Victoria Secret lacy bra and pantie set and underneath that was a luscious body of 34DD breasts, a 26-inch waist and 39-inch hips. Her dark complexion set the golden material of the bra and panties off as if they possessed a light all their own. She was beautiful, not as much as Keisha, but still beautiful.

"There are rules to this night," Keisha began, " for the most part you are only to watch, to capture this on camera. Only when I allow you, are you to participate and never are you allowed to stick your dick in her pussy. She can suck your dick but you can not cum in her mouth and you can not kiss her on the mouth." She didn't give me the space to compromise, what she said went and I wasn't about to argue with her. She was allowing me to live out my sexual fantasy, how could I argue with her terms?

"You are not allowed to speak of this or a repeat performance. Do I make myself clear to you?"

"Yes, crystal." I pulled on the blunt just to have something to do besides think about what was about to go down. How far was my girl gonna take it with this person? Who was she and how had Keisha convinced her to go along with this?

"Are you ready?" Keisha asked, sipping from the glass of wine I'd sat on the carpet.

I got back behind the camera and trained it on Keisha face. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was nervous. With the lift of her glass in a toast she said into the camera, "All because I love us...Happy Birthday, Will."

As if on cue, 'Freak Me,' by Silk filled the room and I witnessed my girl kiss another woman. At first it was just their lips touching, then the girl took control, her hand cupped Keisha's chin as her mouth opened and took Keisha's lips into her mouth and sucked on them. Then her tongue probed between them slowly and entered Keisha's gaped mouth. As Keisha warmed up a bit to the fact that she was now French kissing with a girl, the girl was taking advantage of the dropping of Keisha's uneasiness. As a spectator at this point, I released the camera from the tripod and walked up on them to get a close-up of the sensual seductiveness of their kiss. They both had their eyes closed, the girl had her hands in Keisha's locs and I could tell that the heat had turned up from the light smacks as their lips parted and found one another and the way their tongues explored and danced together. The way they sucked and licked one another's lips turned on like I'd never been turned on before in my life!

Keisha's corset laced up the front and was tied with a silk ribbon in the cleavage of her bosom. As they broke their kiss, the girl looked Keisha in the eyes to ascertain that she was still in the moment. Shyly biting her bottom lip, Keisha did not back down. Seeing this the girl pulled at the ribbon, unraveling the bow, loosening the garment allowing Keisha's large breasts to escape the confines of the silken material and into her waiting hands. As the corset fell to the floor the girl bent forward and took Keisha's right nipple into her mouth. I backed away to get more of them in the shot, so that I captured both Keisha's facial expressions and the girls, suckling at my girls' breast. Expertly she pulled at the nipple with her teeth, with her pouty lips and teased it with the snaking of her impossibly long tongue. In no time she had Keisha moaning, her face a mask of unashamed pleasure.

Walking around behind the girl, I got a view of her ass and the way her panties disappeared in the deep cleft between her cheeks. Looking closer I could discern the puffiness of her vagina peeking out in the crotch between her thighs. The material of her panties was darkened by the wetness that had escaped those swollen lips. While she was occupied, I took the time to bend down and sniff between the girls' legs and was rewarded with the heady aroma of her womanhood. Knowing I was there, the girl reached between her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side exposing her fat pussy, which she had shaved, hairless. I aimed the camera on it and again she rewarded me with burying her middle finger into her pussy, stroking it even as she continued to play with Keisha's nipples. When she pulled the finger out it was dripping wet and the light from a candle blazed from a teardrop of her juices that quivered before dropping to the carpet, becoming a stain of evidence that would reveal the reality of the encounter the next day. Stepping around them I watched as the girl took that same finger, while knowingly looking into the camera, pushed it into Keisha's mouth and Keisha sucked it like she would my dick. Did she know, my mind raced. She had to. The taste. The scent. What did this woman's pussy taste like to my Keisha?

As I videoed, they undressed on another, taking moments to fondle each other here and there. No longer able to stand the feel of my own clothing, I put the camera on the tripod, not wanting to miss anything. I hurriedly undressed, freeing the beast of an erection from its confines. Again playing the camera man, this time sitting in the chair, having moved it to the side as the girl who was on her knees between Keisha's spread and raised legs, to get a great videoing angle of her eating Keisha's pussy as if it were something she did on a daily basis. Hearing Keisha's moans and calling out to God, with her right hand fisted in the girls' hair and her left digging into the leather of the sofa, my dick jumped, bringing to my realization that I had been stroking myself. The girls tongue was thrusting in and out of Keisha's pussy like a pink dick as she made circles around her clit with her nose. All of a sudden Keisha went from moaning to fucking the girls tongue with a gyrating of her hips to her body trembling as if possessed with a jubilant spirit. I couldn't front, I was a little jealous at how the girl had Keisha busting off, pussy spraying cum onto the girls face, drenching her lips and coating her tongue with a milky white sheen. Then I notice that she was steadily finger fucking Keisha's ass. Had that been the source of her pleasure? I'd heard a woman could orgasm through anal penetration but had never ventured into that arena. Did this mean that Keisha was game to being hit in the ass? As my mind made its rounds I stroked my dick faster, the action before me heating up as they got into a 69 position. As Keisha lowered her mouth to this woman's pussy, I couldn't believe it! She spread apart the petals to that delicate exotic flower, exposing a raw pinkness that glistened with her wetness. Her clitoris was rather large in its erectness. Looking into the camera with a devilish smirk, Keisha licked at the bud of the nerves before taking it in her mouth.

Without permission to interact, I reached out with my left hand, the hand I'd began jacking off with, and inserted my index and middle finger into the girls' tight pussy. It was hot and extremely wet. I could hear the girl moaning and the vibrations of her moans caused Keisha to shiver and let out a moan of her own.

"Mmm....ooooo," Keisha moaned.

I was twisting and thrusting my fingers into the girls' pussy, stroking her swollen G-spot. Remembering her manipulations of my Keisha, I slid my ring finger into her ass and double penetrated her.

"Oh..yes..like that...yes, please yes!" the girl cried.

After 12 strokes her pussy walls closed in tighter around my fingers and her ass followed suit as she began to cum. I sat the camera on the seat of the chair hoping it would capture the next few moments. I wanted to know what this woman's pussy tasted like. I removed my fingers from her pussy and replaced them with my tongue. Keisha sat up to give me full access to the girls' pussy. I lapped at it as her juices poured out. Looking up at her clit, I noticed that Keisha now had the camera and was recording me as I ate my birthday cake.

Keisha taped from the sofa next to me, catching the action as the girl deep throated my dick. She had a steady rhythm going and she was turning her head this way and that, serpenting her long tongue around it, sucking the swollen head like a piece of candy, putting it in her jaw. I knew Keisha was more into the expressions on my face than the oral skills of the girl. No one sucked me off better than Keisha. She enjoyed the feel of my rock hard dick in her hand, would make sure I felt her explore every aspect of my dick with her tongue and lips. Trace the shape of the head with the tip of her tongue, firmly squeeze my balls and 'make' me cum. Make my eyes roll back in my head, force my mouth to open with a grunting moan as my lips pull back from my teeth. My pleasure truly etched on my expressive face as my toes curled and dick splashed while cum gushed into her mouth. Keisha loved the taste of my cum.

Thinking of my baby made me want her, made the head I was getting less pleasurable. With a gentle gesture, I stopped the girl and pulled my dick out of her mouth. Keisha recorded the image of my pride and joy, as it stood tall with its natural bend to the right that kept my baby 'hooked.'

"Give the camera to her, baby," I said. "Come on." Keisha gave the girl the camera and came to me. Straddling my lap, taking hold of my erection and guiding me into her center, lowering herself until all of my hardness was sheathed in her softness. My balls hung in mid-air as I perched on the edge of the seat and cupped Keisha's ass to help support her weight as she locked her fingers at the back of my neck. Using her feet and leg muscles, Keisha pushed as I pulled and the sound of wet suction could be heard with a solid smacking sound. The girl walked to the back of the couch behind me and aimed the camera down in between our bodies and zoomed in on where our bodies joined, capturing my wet dick sliding slowly back into Keisha. As our rhythm caught on, the girl got some great footage of our bodies in the act of sexual copulation. I was pulling her into my thrusts, going deep, enchanted by the sounds of her pussy, the feel of her body at work and the mewling coming from her throat.

Keisha was giving as good as she got. That's what made sex with her so great. She was winding her hips, using the action to stir her insides with my dick as the mixing spoon. I could feel her juices coating my balls, first warm with her body heat then cold in the open air of the living room. Her body began to slick with a light sweat. Her breasts were bobbing with the motion of our bodies. Her nipples were hard and inviting. I bent down and took the left one into my mouth, clamping my teeth into it and pulling on it as I bit down firmly but gently. She exhaled with a faint grimace darkening her face. Harder I bit, her body tensed but she kept stroking taking me deep. Giving me that spot in her pussy no man ever touched, not because they couldn't but because Keisha wouldn't allow them to.

"Don't...don't make me....cum yet....hit it from the back....first," she gasped. On the upstroke I pulled out of her pussy. We were both breathing hard and sweating. She climbed off of my lap, her legs a little wobbly. I couldn't believe the sight of my dick. It was milky, longer, and thicker than usual. It looked as if it were a foot long with the head the size of a plum. Sitting on the sofa the taped as Keisha went to her knees, took my dick in her hand, looked up at me and took the head into her mouth.

Going slow, she swirled her tongue around it, probing the hole with the tip of her tongue, all the while looking into my eyes. With a slow bob of her head she engulfed my whole dick. I was in heaven. Just as slowly she came up, mouth coming off half an inch, her tongue licking me, her grip firm on the throbbing cock, the pulse evident in the thick veins etched along the length. She licked me all over, took my balls in her mouth before going back to sucking my dick, her mouth making love to what it loved. The girl worked the camera, placing it over my right shoulder aimed down my body making it appear as if I was taping it, looking down at my girl putting in an Emmy performance. She had me biting my bottom lip, moaning deep in my throat, my toes digging into the carpet.

"Damn, baby...please baby, oh God...uh...um-hmm. You love this dick...don't you?" I barely said. I'd begun to thrust my hips, unable to not do it. "Not in..your mouth....not in your...mouth," I begged. I wanted to cum in her pussy; bury my dick deep in her and cum. She pulled my dick out and kissed the head.

"I want you deep inside me...now," Keisha said, climbing onto the sofa on her knees and legs spread apart. She was facing the couch and her back was to me, her ass looking deliciously plump, pussy fat between her thighs. On impulse I bent down and licked-kissed-sucked her pussy and ass. She tasted so damn good.

"Don't tease me, fuck me, now," she demanded and I obliged by stepping in between her feet, my dick leading the way. Taking my dick in my left hand I penetrated her sugarplum of a pussy and sank into the balls.

My hands on her hips, I pulled back 'til just the head was in her then thrust in with my hips dancing, the girl got underneath us and videoed from that angle. After 15-20 strokes she came up and stood beside me. Seeing something she went and got the tripod, set it up beside me and adjusted it at the angle she desired. Once satisfied she crawled back underneath us and began sucking on my balls. The sensation was otherworldly. I was digging in Keisha's guts, changing the angle of my thrusting—side to side and up and down. The girl stopped sucking on my balls and began licking both my dick and Keisha pussy.

Now in the heat of the moment, Keisha bent back and I grabbed her breasts, squeezing them in my hands as I thrusted into her, balls smacking the girl in the face as she licked Keisha's clit. I still couldn't get over how long her tongue was. I could feel that tingle in my loins. My thrust speed picked up as my cum raced to the brink. As I came I pushed in as far as I could, my dick began jumping, bucking, twitching as spurt after spurt after spurt filled he womb. It filled he so much the girl was lapping at it as it spilled out, mingled with the cum Keisha had discharged.