My Father-In-Law

Story Info
Wife finds father-in-law's sex videos.
2.1k words
4.42
470.1k
159
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
852 Followers

My husband's father, Ed, had been a widower for three years. He realized his house was too much for one person so he asked us to move in and he would live in a "mother (father)-in-laws" apartment he had built as part of the house. Dad, as I called him, was retired. Leading a very active life, he ate several meals a week with us but for the most part was independent. I enjoyed being with him as he was intelligent, had a great sense of humor, knew how to treat a lady and frankly was a very sexy sixty-five year old.

Once a week I would go in his apartment and do general house cleaning. On this particular day it was hot and I was wearing just a tee shirt and shorts with no panties or bra. Dad was out for the day so I had no problem going into his room dressed in such a skimpy outfit. I worked up a real sweat, sat down, grabbed a beer and turned on the TV to catch the noon news. However, to my surprise there was a tape in the VCR which began to play. I was watching a video of Ed and his late wife Edith fucking. I was entranced as I watched. Ed had quite a tool. I guess I know where hubby Tom inherited his big cock. Although slightly plump, Edith had been quite the sexy lady. She had big tits that sagged a little, a belly that stuck out over her hairy pussy and a nice round ass. As I watched I got hotter and hornier. I lifted my shirt and began playing with my erect nipples with one hand, rubbing my pussy with the other.

To my surprise the scene changed and Edith was now sucking a large black cock. Ed's voice was in the background saying " Yah Momma suck his big black cock. Take it all and swallow his cum." The Black dude shot his wade in her mouth and it overflowed dripping out of the corners of her mouth. Next Ed was in the scene butt fucking her while the Black guy was fucking her pussy. She had the biggest smile on her face as she took the double penetration. Later scenes included Edith in a 69 position sucking another woman's cunt. Next Ed appeared sucking and fucking them both. Boy I didn't know Ed was such a cock hound. He was quite the fucker and the ladies seemed to like the way he gave head.

I was really hot and horny now and was finger fucking myself. The tape ended so I grabbed another put it in and hit play. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Ed had video taped Tom and me fucking in our bedroom. I was quite upset at first but I really got turned on watching myself fuck Tom's big cock. Except for watching in the mirror, it was the first time I saw myself screwing and I was good. Could be a porn star, I thought. By now my shorts were on the floor and I was rubbing my clit for all I was worth. My other hand was busy tweaking my hard nipples when Ed walked in. I quickly pulled my shorts up and cover my tits.

Ed smiled saying he saw I found his video collection and have I been enjoying myself? I apologized but called him a dirty old man for taping Tom and me. He explained he had wired the whole house with hidden cameras for Edith's and his swinging activities. He said the night he taped us he was particularly lonely and horny so he turned on our bedroom camera catching us in action. I noticed as we talked, the bulge in his pants grew. From the tapes I had an idea of the package he was carrying and I wanted some of it. I walked over to him and began stroking his cock through his pants.

I said, "you dirty old man, I'm horny as hell. What are you going to do about it?" He began by holding and kissing me. His tongue was long and hot as he licked my lips and slid down my breast licking and sucking my tits. He told me he loved how my hard nipples pointed up and that he could suck them all day. He continued exploring my body with his tongue down over my belly, pulling my shorts off he licked through my hair pie down to my pussy. Pushing me back on the bed he spread my legs and gave me the best cunt licking ever. "Oh Yes Daddy Suck My Clit...Eat Me Good" I blurted out. I couldn't believe what I said or that my father-in-law was eating my snatch.

I must have cum three or four times before he dropped his pants and offered his rigid rod for me to suck in preparation for the fuck of my life. I loved tasting his cock and almost made him cum. He took his meat from my mouth and slapped it on my swollen pussy lips before sliding it in. We started with a slow rhythm which quickened as I felt his thick hot shaft in my tight, juicy pussy. Telling me to wrap my legs around him, he picked me up carrying me to the desk. Setting me down he finishing me off with a fury of thrusts culminating in shooting his hot cum cream in my quivering cunt.

I was exhausted. Here a man twenty years my senior had given me the best fuck of my life.He asked me if I was going to tell Tom. I said I didn't know. Tom had always wanted me to fuck another man and tell him all about it. He also wanted to watch me with another man and join in. I have been resistant but now, I didn't know. Would he be okay with it if the other man was his father? That night I decided to tell Tom I did fucked another guy but not who. He was dying to know who but I wouldn't tell him. It really turned him on and we sucked and fucked most of the night. I wondered if Ed was video taping us.

The next day Tom called me from work and said he was horny as hell and wanted to fulfill the second part of his fantasy. He asked me to set it up with "the other guy." I talked to Ed and he was more than willing to do it that evening. After dinner I told Tom I had a surprise for him. He should wait five minutes and come to the guest bedroom. I left the door partially opened so he could watch. Ed was there waiting for me with his usual big hardon. He undressed me and we got on the bed sucking each other in a 69 position. I was sitting on his face so Tom could not tell who my lover was. I licked Ed's meat from the base up to his big knob. Kissing the tip I slid my lips down his rock hard rod. Ed sucked on my clit as he nestled his nose in my wet box. Facing the door I saw Tom peeking in. In no time he had undressed and was stroking his cock as he watched.

He looked with amazement as he saw his dad emerge from between my legs and slide his shaft in my pussy doggie style. Looking at Tom I smiled and said, "Surprise." He hesitated for a moment and then walked into the room. I didn't know what to expect. When he said, "Great fuck isn't she Dad" I knew everything was okay. Tom thrust his dick toward my mouth and said "suck it baby. Your getting a real family fuck tonight." Before I took his cock in my mouth I said, "Father fucks like son." His smile told me he liked the comparison. With Dad from behind and Tom in my mouth I felt full. The father son combo switched positions from time to time and I got the best of both worlds.

Things got real interesting when my mother, Liz came to visit. We decided to cool it on the sex while she was there. Mother was an attractive, prim and proper woman in her late sixties. She had been divorced for ten years. She still had a body that made men take a second look but to my knowledge didn't date. Ed joined us and we enjoyed several dinners and outings together.

To no one's surprise Ed and Liz hit it off. I was concerned because I knew Ed would have difficulty controlling his sex drive and I thought if he hit on mom she would get upset. I talked to Tom and Ed about it and Ed agreed he would control himself if I would come and visit his room that night. Of course Tom was invited to watch and join in. I agreed and after mom went to bed I went to Ed's room. As usual Ed was rock hard and ready for action. He had me kneel on the edge of the bed and he knelt on the floor behind me. He proceeded to run his tongue up and down my butt crack. It felt so good, it made me tingle all over. He then swirled his tongue around my bum hole and rimmed me good, flicking the tip of his tongue in my little rosebud opening. I screamed with delight unaware it woke up mom. Tom came in the room naked and jacking off to the scene before him.

We all were oblivious to Liz's arrival at the partially opened door. She watched in shock but soon was stroking her wet pussy through her thin nightgown. Making herself cum she let out a moan. "Mom," I said, "is that you?" Liz came in the room took one look at Tom's rigid rod and dropped to her knees before him taking his cock in her mouth on the way down. What a sight. I'm being butt licked by my father-in-law and my mother is sucking her son-in-law's cock. I could tell Tom was about to blow and said, "Tom cum in Mom's mouth, give her a real treat." Liz paused, held his dick to the side and said, "Yes baby cum in Momma's mouth. I want to taste the sweet cum you've been giving my daughter." Well that was all Tom had to hear and as soon as her lips were wrapped around his shaft he exploded. Mom licked Tom clean and told him it was her turn now. As Tom buried his face into her salt and pepper pussy pie she said "Shame on you all for not inviting me. I've wanted to fuck Tom ever since you two got married."

I was floored that Mom felt that way. Ed and I just sat on the bed and watched Tom and Liz suck and fuck. Mom rod his shaft like there was no tomorrow. She must have cum at least a eight times before she and Tom took a break. After a quick clean up an a glass of wine Mom grabbed Ed's cock and said "lets see if you can match your son, old man" Of course I knew he wouldn't disappoint her. Ed laid back as Mom mounted him as her long labial lips engulfed his thick cock. Riding up and down her big boobs bounced with each landing.Tom motioned for me to come to the end of the bed. It was quite a sight as Ed's dick rose up between her ass cheeks and his cum cream trickled down between her legs as he shot his wade.

While we were taking another break Mom asked me if I ever taste woman's pussy. I replied no but have always been curious. Mom told me to lay down and kneeled over me. She lowered her head between my legs and began kissing, licking and sucking my cunt lips sending shivers up my spine. She began to suck my clit sliding her fingers in to my slit one at a time. "Mom your making mecum...Oh..Yes.. Oh..Oh...Yes" I shouted. After I calmed down I repaid her with my own cunt suck and finger fuck Tom and Ed were delighted to watch Mom and I finished off the night with some mother-daughter action. I'm sure Ed got it all on video tape. That was just the beginning of what turned out to be a series of fantastic family fucks. While Mom and I enjoyed eating each other's pussy we agreed we preferred the two man fucking crew.

ADOM
ADOM
852 Followers