My Father-in-Law Ch. 3

Story Info
She grows apart from husband, & closer to dad-in-law.
5k words
4.27
90.1k
28
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just celebrated my 23rd birthday alone. I was in Vancouver Canada on business and had been away from Steve for the last two days. Missing him terribly, I called him every night. Susan had answered the phone each time I had called.

I was looking foreword to just going home and tried to wrap up my business here as quickly as possible. On the third day, I was able to finally finish the proposal and the Canadians were very pleased with it. The contract was signed on the spot and I passed the U.S./Canadian border at noon, heading south as quickly as I could to my husband. I should get home about the time he got off of work, I thought.

The drive south was quicker then I thought and I was in my driveway at 2:12 P.M. I had an hour and a half to shower, make dinner and put on something sexy to seduce my husband before he came home from work.

Parking my car in the garage and entering in through the front door, I swore that I heard Steven talking quietly to someone. But I knew it was just my imagination and headed off to our bathroom and began to run the water for a long hot shower.

Grabbing my wet and dry electric razor, and some body cleanser I stepped into the shower and began to lather my body. After shaving my legs, and trying to trim my pubic hairs with the razor, I gave up. The stupid razor pulled at my hairs making the task more then a little painful. Opting to use a regular razor, I trimmed my pubic hairs until I was practically bald. I left one small patch of hair above my pussy so as to minimize chaffing.

As I stepped out of the shower, I heard the front door slamming shut. Steven must have come home early, I thought as I dried off quickly and put on my long terry clothe bathrobe.

As I went downstairs, I heard Steven quietly talking on the phone in the living room.

"Steve." I called out.

He hung up quickly and came around the corner to meet me.

"Hi. Didn't expect you home so soon." He said and hugged me.

"Yes, well. We have it. I got the CanPac contract. It's worth 350 thousand. That should keep us afloat for a while." I said, then added, "Why are you home so early?"

"It was slow and I just talked to Doctor Adams. I'm going through with the operation. I'm scheduled for Monday morning. I'll be in the hospital for three days. It's time to quit messing around and starting that family." He said.

"Yes it is and if this will help you realize that goal, then I am more then ready." I said and kissed him.

"I know you are. Arna, I've been a real snot for sometime now. I apologize. I've been caught up in some bad times and I know you have really busted your butt to help out. I just want to thank you for everything. I really do love you." He said and held me tightly for a moment.

"I have an idea," I beamed, "how about you showing me how much you love me." I said and grabbed him by the crotch, gently of course. I didn't want to damage him at this early stage of love play.

"I'd love to, but I promised Susan I'd stop by and see her. She needed to talk to me and I promised her that we would take Kyle out to Mac Donald's for dinner. Arna...I didn't expect you until tomorrow. I'm sorry." He said.

I was disappointed, but he was correct. I wasn't due back until tomorrow.

"All right. I need to go to the office and file the contract. What time will you be home?" I asked.

"Probably late. Susan need's to talk to me. It seems that Dale has legally gotten out of paying child support and she's in a bind. I'll call you here, later." Steven said, kissed and left.

I was disappointed at not spending the evening with him, but Susan needed him and after all, she was my sister-in-law, and she was also my very best friend.

I filed my reports and caught up on some of my work. Steven's father was at the office late that night also. He called out for some Chinese food and we ate in his office and I joined my father-in-law in his office for a late dinner.

"So how's married life?" He asked as he dug into a spoonful of shrimp chow mein.

"Fine." I replied.

"So why aren't you and Steve out celebrating?" He asked.

"He had to go see Susan for something and he really didn't expect me until tomorrow." I said.

My father-in-law was visibly disturbed by my answer but said nothing.

We finished our meal and I went back to my office to finish the specifications for the CanPac contract and locked my office up to leave. As I walked by to tell my father-in-law good night, I noticed his door was ajar and I heard his voice talking on the phone.

"I don't care if Susan has no means of emotional support. You have got to stop this now! Do you hear me? You have someone who needs you more. My god son! This is wrong and you know it!"

I stood by the door, listening. Who was he talking to? Steven? What was going on here?

I knocked on the door and stepped in. Steven waved me inside and spoke a few mumbled words into the phone then hung up.

"I was going. I thought I'd see you before I leave." I said. My mind was racing because of the words I had heard him speak.

'Did he say 'son'' I asked myself, 'and what was' wrong.''

Steven was in bed when I arrived home. As I changed and crawled under the covers, his hands rubbed my thighs. Turning towards me as I settled next to him, he kissed me. His hands explored my body and soon, he had me worked up. As he penetrated my pussy with his stiff cock, I knew that things were going to be all right. But I was very wrong.

Things slowly, but surely became more and more distant between Steven and I. He began spending more time away from home, and I spent more time at work. Two years after I began, the Harstad Fabrication Company had it's best year ever. Steven's father, that year, made me the supervisor of the Engineering Department and my salary was now equal to that of Steven's. Between the two of us we easily pulled down $100,000 a year, yet our private lives were a shambles.

Steven had the operation to remove the scar tissue from his Vas Duct. The vein that had been ravaged by the parasite he had gotten

in Bolivia, had been replaced and a new vein made of synthetic material had been surgically implanted.

Shortly after I received my promotion, I had to go to a trade fair in Germany. My father-in-law joined me there only after Steven declined to go because of the increased workload at the plant, which was running at full capacity running two shifts.

During the trade fair, I answered technical questions while my father-in-law gave price quotes and formalized the wording of the prospective contracts.

For the first time I saw my father-in-law in a new light. Before he had always been distant and very patronly towards me. Now he became a friend and opened up.

"Dad, why have you never re-married?" I asked him.

"I never felt that I could find anyone who could replace Anna, my wife." He said, then added, "We were truly soulmates. I knew her since I was seven. We married when I was 22 and she was 21. When she died, a large part of me died."

I touched his hand.

"I can only imagine how hard it must have been." I replied.

"It was tough. She died too early. She was only 38 when she died. Cervical cancer."

I could tell that he was still sad, even after 11 years. I tried to think of something to say, somehow to change the subject. But he added,

"You remind me an awful lot of her, Arna. You could have been sisters. Even your disposition is similar to Anna's." I smiled, but said nothing at the compliment.

"Come," he smiled and patted my hand, "things are slowing down for the day. Let's get some dinner and have some fun. Here I am with a very beautiful young lady, and I am talking about morbid things. What do you say, join me for dinner?"

"I would love to, dad." I replied, "Let me grab my purse and we can steal away out of this place."

We walked out of the trade show and across the street to our hotel. The food there was excellent and we didn't have the hassle of trying to find a decent restaurant. We ordered our meals and split a carafe of wine. It was the first time I had drank any alcohol since my wedding.

The food was excellent, and the wine was beginning to affect my judgment slightly. I was not used to it. I took my father-in-laws arm as he escorted my back to my room. I was having a little trouble walking in high heels, and he kept catching.

"Whoa, Arna. I guess you're not used to wine. You should have said something." He said as he opened my door for me.

"I need a little wine. Things haven't been so great, lately. I mean between Steven and I. We just pass by each other, and it seems that we never have time for each other." I replied. The wine had loosened my tongue.

"I know Arna. Steve has been a real pain lately. I just wish he knew what a treasure you truly are. I'm sorry." He said. It was sincere.

"Thank you, dad. If I didn't have you, Susan, and Kyle...I guess I don't know what I would do. Please...come in. It's too early to go to bed. I don't intent on going out and seeing Kiel, so maybe we could talk and watch a movie. I think they have English language movies we can order and watch."

"Yes. That sounds like an excellent idea. But I am going to go to my room and make a quick phone call. Can I get you anything?" He asked.

"Yes. Order another bottle of that wine. I want to forget my troubles for tonight." I said.

He laughed, and said, "Okay. I'll see you in about half an hour. I'll knock." He said.

"No. Here take my key. I'm going to change out of these clothes and get into my night gown and robe." I said.

Steven Senior returned within a half an hour. In his hand was a bottle of wine, and two wine glasses. I had changed out of my business dress and discarded my high heels, along with my bra, panties and nylons. After taking a quick shower and changing into my cotton night gown and putting on a long warm robe, I felt like relaxing and being social. I had had so little intimate conversation lately that I was looking foreword to socializing with my father-in-law.

I ordered a movie, "Die Hard" just as Steven Senior opened the door with my key.

"Hi dad. The movie will be brought up here in a few." I called out to him. I had been brushing my hair when he entered.

"I brought some wine. French, I think." He called out.

"Sounds fine." I answered him as I walked into join him.

He had poured two glasses of wine and was sitting on the couch. I retrieved my glass of wine from him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming up. I appreciate the company." I said. There was a knock at the door.

"That must be our movie. If you'll turn on the TV I'll get the door." I said and set down my glass on the table next to him.

I sat down next to him as he operated the remote and the movie started to play. We were silent for the first half hour or so, enjoying our wine and each other's company. At one part of the movie, I was startled and snuggled closer to him. His arm went around my shoulder, more as a reassurance, and I snuggled in a little closer.

I don't know, it must have been the wine and the closeness but I was becoming aroused. It had been so long since my husband had even touched me, that now I turned and looked at my father-in-law.

Yes he was 30 years older then me. Yes he was my husband's father. But he was a very handsome man. Steven Senior was 6'5" and weighed about 225 pounds. He was huge compared to me. His temples were graying, and he was starting to wrinkle around the eyes , but by any standard he was still a strikingly handsome man. I could smell his scent. His breathing was in my ear. I turned and kissed him on the cheek and placed my hand on his lap, gently teasing his inner thigh.

"Dad. I just want you to know that no matter what, I love you. I wish my own father was even a little like you."

He touched my face.

"Arna. You may be my daughter-in-law but I am still a man. What you are doing to me right now, well, I have not had these feelings in years. I think that I had better go. If I don't we might do something that we could regret later." He spoke softly to me.


I knew I needed him and wanted him to stay. I don't know why. But as I was thinking of something to stall him, he leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. I responded. My hand went to his groin and I touched him there then unzipped his fly and placed my hand inside. He was massive! I gasped then begged him, "Don't go. Stay with me tonight." I pleaded.

Steven stood up. I thought he was going to leave. Instead he took my free hand and helped me up from the couch. When I stood, he guided me to the bedroom. My hand was still holding onto his huge cock as he took my by the shoulders and steered me to the bedroom. Once inside I turned and kissed him again. This time my tongue found his and my free hand went to his chest as I began to unbutton his shirt. He helped me with the shirt and soon the rest of his clothes were on the floor. He stood in only his stockings. By now I had removed my robe and he lifted my night gown over my head until I stood before him naked.

I was picked up into his arms and ushered to the huge bed and laid gently down. I looked up at him but couldn't help but notice the size of his penis now fully exposed to my view. It was much larger then my husband's. I gasped as I touched the head of it.

"You are very well endowed, dad. I don't know if it will hurt or not." I said with an edge of fear in my voice.

"That's what Anna said the first time she saw me too. She was your size Arna and she still gave me years of satisfaction and two children. Don't worry. We can stop this any time you say so."

"No I...I want you. God this is so strange. Take me. Take me now before I change my mind!" I pleaded with him.

He placed his body over mine while still on all fours. I spread my legs to brace for his entry into me.

"Arna. You must do this. If you want me inside of you, you guide me in." He said.

I grasped his massive cock and placed the head of it aganst my pussy lips. He started to slid in. I knew I was very wet. There was no pain. He eased himself into gradually until I was filled completely. The sensation was tremendous. I felt like I was close to being ripped apart, yet there was no pain. Only pleasure.

Steven Senior had only just began to pump into me when my first orgasm hit. I clung to him tightly as my pussy gripped his huge cock, trying to milk it, these were the strongest muscle spasms I had ever had. Steven Senior pumped me for probably twenty minutes before he finally came. By then I was finished, I had already had four massive climaxes and was beginning to get sore from him.

After we finished he got up, turned off the TV and returned to bed with me. I was exhausted from our lovemaking and vaguely remember him getting up.

We returned to Seattle three days later. But while we were in Germany, my father-in-law and I spent every moment we could together in lovemaking. I was surprise at how virile he was. Surely a man of 55 wouldn't have the abilities of a 29 year old man like my husband but he did. It was I who had to beg off of another session before I became so sore that I wouldn't be able to sit for the long flight home.

From the airport we took a limousine service to the factory where I did some quick paperwork for an hour or so. It was a Sunday and no one was at the factory. I tried to call home several times. The phone was busy so I caught a ride from Steven Senior home. He helped me with my luggage placing it inside of the front door and I called out for my husband.

There was no answer so I went upstairs to take a shower. As I opened the bedroom door, I heard a woman's voice coming from inside the bedroom.

"Uhhh...god Stevie...harder...fuck me brother!" The woman squealed.

It was Susan's voice! I opened the door only to see Susan impaled on my husband's cock and she was sitting on MY vanity with her legs wrapped around his back and her nails digging into his shoulders.

I cried out, "How could you!" and slammed the door and ran downstairs, tears streaming from my eyes.

I quickly grabbed my luggage and threw it into the company Jeep and drove away not knowing where I would go or do as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Damn...damn...damn!" I slammed my fist on the steering-wheel.

The first place I did stop was at was a bar. I ordered a large gin and tonic to steady myself and dull some of the hurt. For a woman who had sworn never to drink alcohol, I had consumed more in the last week then in my whole life, previously. But I needed to think. Did I want to salvage my marriage? Could I forgive my husband? Would he ever forgive me, if he knew that his father had slept with me? My mind was spinning and I thought I was going to become ill.

I barely noticed the guy who sat down next to me.

"Bartender! A dirty mother and whatever the lady is having." He said, then turning to me, "I'm Jim and it looks like you could use a friend." He said.

I looked at him. He was fairly handsome, not bad. Nicely tanned, straight white teeth. Probably one of those software techies that were beginning to descend upon Seattle.

"Hello Jim." I said and tried to block him out but he persisted. I got up from my stool at the bar and left my half finished drink where it set. I was in no mood for a one night stand. Not after Steve Senior had so expertly screwed me until I was sore.

I went back to my car and sat in it, wondering what I would do. I would not go home. My cell phone rang, it was in my purse.

"Yes." I said.

"Arna, it's dad. Steve called here looking for you. I guess you caught him in a compromising situation with his sister. I am so ashamed of those two. Come over here. Stay awhile until you figure out what you are going to do. You can have Susan's old room." He said.

"All right. I'll be over in a little while." I said. But first I needed to make a stop at the liquor store. Only a lot of booze could help me through this night.

He was watering his flowers as I drove up. He waved and as soon as I parked the Jeep I rushed into his arms.

"Dad...how could he? With his own sister!" I bawled and buried my head into his chest.

Suddenly it hit me. The part of the conversation I had overheard a few months before.

"You knew about it." It was an accusation. I took a step back. I was ready to turn and flee.

He took my hand.

"Yes." He said flatly, and added, "And I have been trying to stop it for over twelve years. I have reasoned with those two and I have threatened them. Still I find them doing this. I thought that when you came into Steve's life that this would stop. God it angers me. But they are both of age, they can screw up their own lives, and after all there is Kyle." Steven said.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"Kyle is the son of my daughter and your husband." He spoke bitterly.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"It's true. Unfortunately. Dale, somehow found out and now Susan lost her child support. Hell, I was even fooled, for awhile at least and then I confronted her and Steve." He said and walked away. I had never seen him angry before, but his face was beet red.

I stood there, not know what to say or what to do. I wanted to flee. Instead I followed him into the house.

I sat down on the couch in the living room trying to digest everything I had been told by my father-in-law. He sat next to me and held my hand as I stared at my feet. My first feelings were of betrayal, then anger.

"Dad...what should I do? Divorce him and leave the only people who ever cared for me?" I asked him. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"That's your decision. I can only support you in that decision. Arna, my sweet child...stay here with me. Get yourself together. I will behave myself. What happened while we were in Germany is best forgotten and never spoken of to anyone. Stay in Susan's old room until you have made up your mind. If you want, take some time off."

12