My Father the Ob/Gyn : My daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“aaaaahhhhhhhhhwwwww yes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god yes. oooooooo”

“OH daddy yes, don’t stop, plant all your seed inside me please daddy. Oh yessss!!!!”

As the seed exits my cock into my daughter’s pussy the lust disappears. I lay on top of my daughter’s naked body with my limp cock still insider her wet pussy. What have I done? I have fucked my baby, my daughter, my 18-year-old little girl. I have entered her, violated her, cummed in her. My cum and spit all over her sweet shaven pink pussy. I kiss her on the cheek as I still lay on top of her.

I can’t believe my daddy just fucked me. Was he planning this all along? Did he bring me over here to fuck me? I don’t care, cause it felt so good. My daddy’s cock inside me, his cum, his spit. Ooooo god yes.

“Are you mad at me daddy?” I ask him as he lies on top of my naked body.

“No honey, I am not. I love you.”

“So were ok with college and the pregnancy and everything.”

“ Yes honey,” I reply, “were going be just fine.”

AN ALARM GOES OFF IN VICTORIAS ROOM: BEEP…BEEP…BEEP.


AN ALARM GOES OFF IN DR. SMITHS ROOM: BEEP..BEEP…BEEP.

“What, what happened? Where am I?" Victoria says as she awakens from her own bed.. The clock shows time of 7:00am. “You mean it was just a dream. But it couldn’t have been. It was so real sooo good.”

“Victoria, wake up, breakfast is ready, remember your father is taking you down to the office to give you your physical so hurry.!!”

“ Ah, man. It was a dream.!!”

“What, what happened? Where am I?" Dr. Smith says as he awakens from his bed. The clock shows time of 7:00am. “You mean it was just a dream. But it felt so real so good. Damn.”


TO BE CONTINUED: be on the lookout for the second installment, which is about the real next day at the doctor’s office after father and daughter have both had their dreams. Hope you like my first story. Please email me with feedback, good or bad, or if you just want to chat and have fun.

12