My Favorite Christmas Party

Story Info
The best present I ever got.
923 words
4.28
26.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

He is gorgeous. Dark hair, dark eyes and an incredible body. I was always attracted to him and it amazed me when I found out that he too was attracted to me. We saw each other at a function which I was thrilled to learn that he was attending. We ended up talking to one another for hours.

When he walked me to my car, he kissed me. It was such a good kiss. One I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to get home. I couldn't believe that when I felt his hand go under my dress, I didn't stop him and when his fingers slipped into my pussy it was all I could do to keep myself from falling over.

Here is a fantasy that I have never had the chance to tell him I wanted to do, how I want it and where I want to do it.....

My fantasy begins when we are going to an office Christmas party. As we are getting ready to leave for the party, I whisper to him that I do not have any panties on. That I am wearing stockings and that every time I look at him my pussy gets wetter and wetter.

All night we haven’t spoken to each other. Maybe just passing comments, but never sitting down and talking. When I look at him, I give him looks that let him know how much my body is aching for him. I lick my lips and slowly caress my legs, touch my neck. I watch as his eyes take in every movement.

I go past him, my body touching his lightly. I whisper to him that I am so wet and I want him to fuck me. I tell him to follow me to the bathroom, but we don't make it quite there, instead we find a dark corner where we pull each other close. As our bodies touch, our lips part so our tongues can meet and entwine.

As the kiss gets deeper and deeper, he pushes me up against the wall, his hands going under my dress. I sigh as his hands grab my ass and pull me closer. His fingers finding their way into my very wet pussy. I moan against his mouth, telling him to please fuck me. My hands finding his belt and undoing it and his pants. He moans, grabbing my ass and lifting me. I wrap my legs around him as he enters me, softly at first.


I tell him that I want him to fuck me and fuck me hard. He doesn't hesitate. Our mouths crush each others as if we cant get enough of the way we taste. He whispers to me that he cannot believe how wet I am. I tell him that he makes me this way. As he is thrusting his cock into me, his hands are gripping my ass, pulling me to him harder, so hard it takes my breath away.

He tells me he wants to taste me, which makes me shudder with pleasure. I watch him as he goes down on his knees, lifting my dress and begins to lick my pussy. My hands reach down and grab his head pulling it closer. He sucks my clit, nibbling it, licking it. My knees start to buckle and he laughs against me, his breath is so warm. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter, if at all possible.

He moves his tongue into me, deeper and deeper. I move my hips feeling his tongue, my mind going crazy. His hands grab my ass, parting my cheeks as one finger enters my asshole. My body is tingling and my mind is screaming for more. I must have said it out loud, because he laughed again and said he knows. I tell him I want to taste myself on his lips.

He stands up, our eyes meet, such passion in them and we start kissing. As he is kissing me, his fingers return to my pussy rubbing then entering he takes them out and licks his fingers, telling me how good I taste. I feel myself on the edge of having an orgasm and I tell him so. He enters me again, grabbing my hips for better leverage and pushing me further onto his shaft. I am so aware of the way his dick slides in and out of my wet pussy. I moan louder and he drives into me harder.

As I ride him, I'm going crazy with such abandon that I know I am so near to cumming. He must have felt this because he suddenly grasped my hips and held me still, moving me up and down, letting my clit rub against him. I reach down and start to rub myself, wanting and needing to have an orgasm with him inside me.

He grasps my legs and pulls me further onto his cock if that was possible. He then starts to drive himself into me in long deep strokes. I could feel his cock hitting spots no one had ever hit before. I feels the walls of my vagina start to pulse I feel his cock throbbing deep inside me as he loses control of himself and plunges his cock into me over and over again. Just as I think I am going to scream he kisses me -- I feel his cock pulse and fill me.

Then we have one last lingering kiss, embrace and go back to the remaining Christmas party.

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers