My Favorite Doctor (Now)

Story Info
Doctor is actually her lover's wife.
1.8k words
4.34
95k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd spoken openly about his wife, about her being so busy with her new practice that she'd had no time for him in the last two months. That's how he and I met. I'd been left high and dry by my boyfriend of two years and had been "without" for a couple of months myself. We'd met at a small bar one evening and it was magic. Though we didn't sleep together that night, it took less than a week for us to realize we wanted each other. So began the many evenings of wonderful sex. We did everything he knew and everything I knew. We wore ourselves ragged!

That's what got me to the doctor's office. My poor pussy was feeling rough! I called to make an appointment but was referred to another office due to heavy case load. My appointment was made and the doctor wanted me there just before closing time. Fine. No problem.

I walked into the empty waiting room and sat down. I'd worn my loose skirt and no panties so I'd be more comfortable. It wasn't but a minute before a cute young nurse came out and led me down the hallway to an exam room. She offered to help me out of my clothes and onto the exam table but something about her smile told me to do it myself. She stayed in the room so I turned my back to her and undressed. I slipped onto the table and tried to relax as the nurse spread a thin sheet over me. I watched her eyes as they moved over me. And I watched her smile as she stared at my full, slightly sagging breasts. To my surprise, my nipples hardened suddenly, standing long and thick, showing through the thin material of the sheet.

I brought my hands up to cover them, then her hands covered mine. "Don't be embarrassed Janice" she whispered, "it happens to me when I'm on the table" She gently squeezed my hands tighter over my breasts, I closed my eyes. "I'll tell the doctor you're ready. You ARE ready I think" she giggled

She winked at me as she left the room, not closing the door. Several long minutes passed before the nurse returned, followed by the doctor. Under most circumstances, I want a woman doctor, but I'd started thinking about the nurse and wondered if this beautiful woman doctor knew about her nurse's obvious attraction to women.

But she was so nice. All smiles. She sat on the edge of the table, her generous hip against mine. She read out the information I'd written on the new chart and I gave her more. Once satisfied, she instructed the nurse to put my feet up in the stirrups and to bring her an exam tray. The nurse placed my feet into the cool metal stirrups and loosely buckled a wide strap around each ankle.

I wasn't ready for what happened next. Donna, the nurse, and the doctor moved to the sides of the bed and took my hands. The doctor, Dr Moore, told me to put my hands over my head and to hold onto the top edge of the thin mattress, that I'd be more relaxed that way. But just as my fingers closed around the top of the mattress, they both pulled my hands back even farther, quickly buckling straps around my wrists and the bar at the head of the table. I fought, but it was no use. I started to scream, only to have it cut off by a strong latex covered hand over my mouth. Dr Moore smiled down at me. Donna pulled the sheet from my trembling body. I knew I was in trouble, but not how much.

"Well, well. It's so nice of you to just walk into my office. Now I don't have to track you down" she hissed. "It IS a small world, isn't it? I never thought it'd be so easy to meet my husband's girlfriend. "

WHAT? RON IS HER HUSBAND? OH MY GOD!

"Yes dearie, you have been fucking my husband! I know when, I know where, and I know you love it! That's why you're here isn't it Janice. Your poor little pussy isn't little any more is it Janice? I bet Ron's big cock has you sore as hell doesn't it?" She reached between my legs and pulled hard on the little patch of hair just above my pussy, the little patch that Ron had run his tongue through so many times in the last couple of months

"WELL? IS IT SORE BITCH???" she screamed at me.

I could only nod my head as I felt the tears running down the sides of my face.

"That's good" she said in a surprisingly soft tone

"It'll make my job so much easier.

Donna came in with a tray and put it on a tall table, next to the bed. Donna wrapped more straps around my arms and legs, then pushed the stirrups high and wide, then pushed them back toward me, pushing my knees almost to my breasts. She locked them and stepped back.

I couldn't move. I was fully exposed to a woman who I just knew wanted to harm me in the worst of ways. After all, I WAS fucking her husband.

Dr Moore moved her stool into place between my spread legs. "Donna, I want you to prepare Janice for her "tender pussy exam" she laughed

Donna sat on the stool and proceeded to wipe down my pussy with small damp cloths. It was instantly clear to me that the cloths she was using were alcohol wipes! My already tender pussy was on fire! I tried to scream again but my mouth was suddenly packed with Dr Moore's panties. "You sucked his dick so you probably know the taste of my pussy already" she hissed

But then, she smiled again.

The burning was subsiding quickly, I was glad! Donna rolled another table to my side. Together they sorted through the items on it and decided on the two small glass bulbs, quickly attaching hoses to them and placing them over my now shrunken nipples. Donna flipped a swith, a motor hummed, and my nipples were sucked slowly up into the bulbs. They'd lightly oiled the bulbs and my nipples and areole were soon filling them. I stared down at my nipples, swollen and dark in the clear glass. It hurt! But somehow also felt good.

I resigned myself to the fact that I was at their mercy, or their lack of mercy. I dropped my head back and closed my eyes, trying hard to think of other things.

They busied themseles between my legs then. I felt my hole being opened, with gentle force. I was being penetrated. With what? I didn't want to know. I just wanted this over with. I felt it then. I knew that feeling. A speculum. Donna adjusted it at Dr Moore's instruction. Wider and wider it opened me, until I felt as if I were being torn open. Then thankfully, it relaxed. Not the tension, my pussy.

"OPEN YOUR EYES BITCH " Moore yelled at me. My eyes popped open to see that a mirror was over my head. In that mirror, I could see another mirror. In that one, I saw my pussy. I never thought I could be opened so much!! She smiled down, "You ain't seen nothing yet cunt"

Donna picked up another speculum, slipping it into me, sideways. Slowly she turned the little wheels, slowly I opened, wider. I stared into the mirror, more amazed than horrified.

Then her fingers found my clit, pulling back the hood to expose my rather large clit. Dr Moore handed her another glass thing, a tube. It was placed over my lubricated clit and the suction pulled it slowly outward until it too filled the tube. My clit had been pulled to almost an inch long and was as thick as my thumb!I should have felt pain. But I didn't.

I wanted to watch, but I didn't want to watch. I lay there and felt nothing. I felt everything.

I heard the door close and looked up. I was alone. I noticed the clock, it was 6:45. When they came back in it was 7:25. For 40 minutes I'd laid there. And after 40 minutes, I'd begun to feel pleasure from my pain.

The tension was relieved from the speculums and they were removed. But as I saw in the mirror, my pussy hadn't closed at all. The muscles were so relaxed that it couldn't close. The suction was released and the tube removed from my clit. It too remained fat and long. They removed the bulbs from my nipples. They stayed fat, swollen, and hard.

But there was a reason for the removal of the suction devices. Donna stood on my right, Dr Moore to my left. Each held large gauge syringes. Each took a nipple, holding it firmly and pushing the sharp needles through my numb nipples. They pushed the needles back through with bright steel rings the size of quarters and pressed the ends of the rings together with small pliers. I fainted.

I was awakened by a warm feeling on my stretched pussy. It was Donna''s mouth on me. I'd never been done that way by a woman. In my state of semi-consciousness, it felt good. Very good.

I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror. Donna's head blocked most of my view, but there was no blocking of the wonderful feeling. She was sucking my swollen clit as Dr Moore stood behind her. Dr Moore saw that I was awake and watching and put her hand on Donna's head, gently pulling her face from my pussy. Then I could see clearly. Donna's hand was fully inside me. Her wrist was wet well above her latex glove and her face was wet with my juices. I was so stretched that I felt no pain, just her movements inside me.

My body did what my mind tried to refuse. I came. I screamed as I came like I never had before. my body convulsed as Donna's fingers crawled around inside me. I came again. And again.

I woke up in the waiting room. I was fully clothed and sore all over. It was dark except for the small desk lamp. I snatched my top open. I still wore the thick silver rings through my nipples. There was a small silver charm dangling from each ring. I moved closer to the lamp. I saw the note.

"Lock the back door when you leave whore. And your next appointment is for next Friday, same time. And I really HATE it when a patient isn't on time.

I put the note in my pocket. I remembered the silver charms. I looked at them. Closely.

One was engraved "Donna", the other "Dr Moore"

I knew I'd never see Ron again.