My Favorite Flavor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
69 Followers

She again gave a snorting laugh. "You don't look like you have cleaned anything yourself in your whole life!" she teased. "I bet you even have maids to clean up after your maids!"

I laughed a little and admitted it was kind of true. "I do have a cleaning service, both at work and at home. But I can help, honest." I smiled.

"Ok," she said, handing me a broom. She went and turned the sign on the door to closed, and locked it. "Just you and me now." She flashed a cute, devilish little grin at me. "You can sweep the front floors while I clean up in back. If you get finished come and let me know. Maybe I will give you a couple bucks for helping me out!" she teased, and lightly patted my arm as she walked by.

I laughed, then turned toward her. "Hey! I didn't pay for my sandwich yet. Maybe we can make a deal?"

"Deal!" she called out from the back of the deli.

I quickly swept up as good as I could in the front of the deli. I would have done better but my hands began to hurt. She was right. I had not done anything like this since I was a boy at home. I looked at the job I had done, and was barely satisfied. I walked back behind the counter and peered into the back area, looking for Ang.

She stood over a stainless steel sink with a high pressure wash hose in her hand, spraying off dishes and a blade of some sort. She looked over to me as I entered. "All done out there?"

"Yep." I told her. "May not be perfect, but it's the best I have done in years!" I said, holding up my hands to show her the red marks caused from the broom.

She laughed at me and motioned me over. "Soft hands. Not used to labor. No worries." She said, taking one of my hands in both of her soapy ones.

The water had splashed up on her quite a bit from doing the dishes, and the front of her shirt was quite damp in places. She even had a few soap bubbles clinging onto her left tit. I was jealous.

"Want to rinse?" she said, offering me the hose.

I reached out and took it hesitantly. I shrugged my shoulders. She giggled again.

'Never done this either I take it?" she laughed as she showed me the trigger to press to make the water come out.

"Just don't.." she started to say as I pressed the trigger and sprayed her.

I laughed and stepped back. She was a soaked mess now. She looked down at her top, then back up at me with a big grin.

"Now look what you did!" she said with a smile. "Happy?" she asked playfully.

"Not quite. I think I missed a spot." I laughed as I pointed the hose toward her crotch and pressed it down again.

She moved in quickly to get the hose back from me, but I kept spraying to keep her back. I sprayed her entire shirt and shorts, and all down her legs until she finally wrestled in close to me and seized the hose.

"You're evil!" she said as she pointed the hose at me, with a silly grin.

"Whoa!" I said stepping back. "I call it poor training methods!"

With that, she let loose and sprayed me with the hose. I played along and moved in close to her. I tried to make it look like I was grabbing for the hose, but really I was trying to grab her. Finally I had moved in close enough and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me.

The hose stopped, and we looked at each other. Water was running down her face, off her chin and down her soaked top. Water was also dripping from me, and running onto her.

Our faces were inches apart. She was exactly the same height as I was, and she was barefoot. We gazed into each others eyes, unaware of anything else going on around us. The hose slipped out of her hand and fell to the floor.

"Ummm. Dan?" she started to say. "I think.."

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips lightly. She immediately leaned in to me, and kissed me back with passion. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and my hands began to rub up and down her back.

Her arms came around my waist and pulled me close to her, smashing me into her big soft body. Her belly pushed against me, but not nearly as much as her tits ground into my wet shirt.

We kissed intensely, allowing our hands to roam up and down each others bodies. I tried to stay away from all her feminine parts, as much as I could, and she kept to rubbing my back and arms.

She finally pulled back and broke our kiss.

"Wow. I wanted to do that all day!" she laughed.

"Don't even ask me what I wanted to do.." I said kissing her lips again.

After a minute or two of more deep kissing, she pushed me back some, breaking the kiss.

"What? What was it you wanted to do?" Her face was more serious than I had seen before.

"I can't say. Not yet." I said, trying to pull her close.

"Please?" she whispered into my ear.

I stepped back and looked at her in her soft blue eyes. I held her by her big arms at her sides, and began to speak.

"I wanted to come in here today. I dreamed of you all night last night. I wanted to see you. And well, this is way more than I could have ever asked or thought, or even dreamed might happen."

I felt her whole body soften, and saw tears come to her eyes. "Go on." She whispered.

"And now, after talking with you and getting to know you, and water fighting with you.." I laughed and she smiled. "I guess what I want now is to make love to you. I want to hold you and kiss you and make sweet love to you all night, Ang."

Angie began to lightly cry, fresh tears falling down her face. "But, Dan. I am so fat. I am not attractive at all." She moaned. "How could you want me?"

"Ang," I said, pulling her to me. "I think you are the most beautiful, wet woman in this whole world." I pulled her to me and began to kiss her. She responded back to me with fervency.

"No one ever said anything so sweet to me in my whole life." She whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck. 'You are such a sweet man."

I kissed her neck around to the front of her, then up to her mouth. She hungrily kissed me as she rubbed my arms and back. My hand began to move more freely and I ran them down her back to cup her giant ass. I could barely hold it up as I squeezed her fat ass in my hands. She moaned in delight, and I groaned with approval.

"Ohhh God. Take me!" she moaned, dropping her hands to my chest and unbuttoning my shirt.

I responded alike to her, moving my hands to the front of her, and unbuttoning her blouse. Soon her purple bra, still soaked to where it was nearly see though, was standing out like a set of purple mountains.

I kept kissing her as I kneaded her gigantic tits between my hands. 'They are so nice! They feel so good!" I kept telling her over and over.

"They are GG Cups. Way more than a handful, and they are all yours!" she moaned, stroking my chest, and kissing my neck. They were huge!

I reached around to find the clasp on it, and could barely reach all the way around her. I finally found it and gave it a hard tug. All of the hooks snapped as her bra gave way to my insistence, and her massive breasts flopped out and lay across her stomach.

I picked one up and felt its raw weight in my hand. It felt like it weighed at least ten pounds. I heard Ang moan as I lifted it up and examined her hard nipples and big dark areolas.

"Wow!" I whispered as I tried to put it in my mouth. I could fit no more than a quarter of it in my mouth no matter how hard I tried. Ang moaned in delight as I flicked her nipples with my tongue.

"Oh Dan! Suck my tits, lover!" she moaned, running her hands through my hair.

I obliged her as best I could, sucking one and fondling the other with my hands. I ran my hand along her big stomach, and felt her fat roll beneath my touch.

Ang placed her hand on my cock through my slacks and gave it a squeeze. "My God!" is all she could moan as she felt it up and down the shaft. She reached for the button and then ripped down the zipper.

As soon as my slacks were out of the way, my cock sprung out of my boxers through the button fly. It was standing out proud and thick, 7 inches long and very very thick.

"Oh god, it's so big and hard!" Ang moaned over and over as she stroked it up and down the shaft. Precum dripped from the tip, and rubbed against her giant belly.

I slipped my hands inside the top of her shorts, and pushed downward. I slid past the thong, and down across shaved skin to the top of the folds of her labia. All of her body was slick and wet from the hose, but her pussy was hot and wet from everything else. As soon as I touched it, her whole body shook and I heard her breathing get fast and intense.

She shuddered, and I realized that she had cum simply from my touch. I looked into her face as I massaged her pussy slowly until her eyes fluttered open.

She smiled a quivering smile. "Its usually my hand that hits that spot, and it usually takes a lot longer to make me cum!" she giggled lightly. I leaned in a kissed her, as I forced her shorts and panties down with my free hand.

My other hand continued its work on her pussy, causing her to moan and writhe in ecstasy.

"Oh God, Dan. You're going to make me cum again!" she moaned as another orgasm flooded through her body. Her knees got weak and I had to hold her up, which not easy to do being her size.

When she recovered, she looked at me with a little wicked smile. "Follow me. Come to my secret room."

She led me though a small door in the back of the deli, leading into a tiny room, set up only with a TV, a nightstand and a full sized bed. She smiled as she laid back on seductively the bed.

"This will make it easier, and you wont have to catch me if I cum again." She moaned, pulling me on top of her by my shirt.

I fell on top of her, feeling her large body swallow me up like a pillow. I leaned back and removed my shirt, slacks and pulled my boxers off. We were both naked on the bed. I could fell her soft mass enveloping me all over.

"You mean when you cum again." I whispered as I kissed her neck and began to finger her pussy again. She moaned loudly and began to buck her hips against my hand.

"I want your cock!" she demanded. "Please, give me your cock!"

I stood up above her, and beheld her beauty. Her massive tits were flopping across her body and her nipples were dragging on the bed along side of her. Her belly had flattened out, but still was still wavy looking. Her pussy was glistening from all her wetness, and looked so inviting. My cock jumped at the sight.

I slowly laid on top of her, and pushed my cock against her waiting slit. She was so very tight!

"Go slow. I have not done this a lot." She whispered as I tried in vain to push my cock into her. I could tell she had little experience. She was tighter than anyone I had ever fucked before, not that that was a lot of people.

We pushed and moved and wiggled, and finally her juices allowed me to enter into her canal as deeply as I could. With her big stomach in the way, I could not get my whole cock in, but she still felt great. I began to pump her and watched as her stomach and tits rippled with each drive, like a pond ripples when you throw in a stone.

"Oh God!" she moaned over and over. "You feel so good. It's so good!"

I grunted with satisfaction, driving into her as deep as I could. I felt her cum again, moaning loudly with satisfaction.

When she finished she looked up at me. "Why haven't you cum yet, darling? Can I do something else to help?"

"You feel great," I told her "But I can't get all the way into you." I confessed, pushing against her belly.

She immediately crawled out from under me and got on all fours. Her ass was huge and inviting.

"Try me from behind." She wiggled her huge ass at me.

I crawled up behind her and slid my cock into her tight slit. Again I could push it in only so far, but not fully, because her ass checks were so large.

The view looking down on her, though, was fabulous. Her ass cheeks swallowed up my small frame, and with each push into her wet and juicy cunt, I could clearly see her ass and back ripple from the impact.

I drove into her harder and harder, and could feel my balls tightening as if I was going to cum. But every time I came close, I would lose my balance and fall backwards, pushed back by her giant ass pushing against my hips.

"Oh god!" she screamed out, again in an orgasm. "It's so good. It's so much better real!" she cried as her ass shook from the pounding I was giving her.

Again, when she finished her latest orgasm, she looked back at me.

"Want to try my ass?" she questioned.

"I am fucking you from behind." I said, slightly flabbergasted.

"No. I mean in my ass. Your cock. My butt hole. Sometimes, when I am really horny, I use my vibrator in there. It feels kinda good, but it's really really tight. We can try if you like?" she smiled.

The irony of this beautiful fat woman asking me to fuck her in her fat ass with a smile made me get the giggles. She took it as a yes, and grabbed my cock and lined it up against her tight pink asshole.

'Slowly." she said, as she pushed her asshole onto the tip of my cock. From my vantage point above, I could watch my big thick cock slowly get sucked into this super tight pink ring. It was amazing. And it was so tight.

I felt like I would explode at any second, but she began to whimper and I immediately took my cock out. Her asshole popped shut tightly.

Ang turned and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" she cried. "You're just way bigger than my little dildo, and I don't think your monster cock will fit in there!"

I laughed aloud, and rolled her over. I lay on top of her, kissing her and feeling her tits and stomach roll around under me. I really was enjoying it, but I desperately need to get off.

'There is one more thing.." She said.

She slid her body down and took my cock in her mouth. She began to suck me off with a quick up and down motion, jacking me off into her mouth.

It was wet and felt wonderful, but I could not touch any part of her except her head.

"Ang!" I moaned, pulling her head off my cock.

She slid my cock out of her mouth, with a long sting of drool running from her mouth to the top of my cock head. I could have almost cum just from that look, it was so hot. But unfortunately I didn't.

"Am I doing it wrong?" she sheepishly asked. "I have only done this on my vibrator before, so I don't know if I am even doing it right."

"You're doing it great!" I said, placing my hand against her chubby cheek. "Perfectly, in fact. It's just that I want to be able to touch you. Turn your body around so your legs are up here for me."

Slowly she turned her body, teasing my cock with her mouth. As she started to suck me again, I could see her gaping cunt just down from me. I began to finger it as she started to suck me off. Soon she was moaning loudly as she slurped on my cock.

I reached out and grabbed her enormous thigh, and pulled it over me. I tried to worm my way under her, but she kept pulling it off me, and putting it off to the side.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, pausing from sucking on my cock, only for a moment. "I thought you were close! I could feel it getting harder in my mouth, and I could taste something different!"

She was right. My cock was all the way hard and lots of precum was leaking from it from the moment I thought of this idea.

" I want you to straddle me. Sit on my face, Ang, and let me suck on your pussy while you suck on my cock." I grinned up at her.

"Oh, I don't know. I am pretty large, Dan. I might crush you!" she was worried. " I don't want to hurt you lover!"

"What a way to go baby!" I said, once again pulling her leg over my body.

This time, she relented, and she scooted up to where her pussy as directly above my face. She was up on all fours over my body. Some of her juices were running down her inner thigh at me, so I licked them up, moving in toward her waiting cunt.

Ang moaned deliciously, and leaned down to suck my cock in more deeply. I used my arms, and wrapped them around her hips and began pulling her wet cunt down on my face. I felt her whole body go rigid and her pussy really flowed when I sucked and flicked her hardened clit with my toungue.

I pulled her hips down and buried my face in her sopping cunt. Ang worked furiously up and down on my cock, and I could her teeth drag along the sides lightly, giving a great sensation. She slurped it and popped the head in and out of her mouth loudly.

I pressed on her ass, downward with my hands, and forced her to press her cunt into my face harder. Her moans grew louder and louder, as she pushed her pussy against my face and nose. It was so tight with her legs wrapped around my head that it was hard to breathe. All I could smell was her fragrant scents from her cunt and sweaty body. It was intoxicating.

Ang started to grind her cunt against my chin and nose, pushing her clit against me, and she began to scream out like she going crazy. Her whole body was shaking and twitching.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming. Oh fuck me, I'm cumming! Oh my god, oh my god!" She screamed out over and over. Waves of fresh hot juices poured from her open hole like a hot water faucet, drenching my face and neck in her fresh cum. I opened my mouth wide to drink in all I could.

Tasting her fresh juicy cum was more than I could take, and I felt my balls tighten, and my dick spasm as I began to shoot. I could hear Ang lapping at my cock, straining to put it back in her mouth as it gushed out my seed. On and on I pumped it out, feeling my balls pushing out every drop of cum I had.

I felt her lips wrap tightly around my cock as she tried to swallow the last few spurts of my cum. I kept pumping it out, straight into her mouth. Her mouth was soon full, and some ran out of her lips and down her chin. She looked at me and swallowed, moaning and licking her lips.

I collapsed back into the bed, fully spent. Ang licked my cock up and down from my balls to the tip of my head and cleaned off every bit of cum that was left. She smacked and moaned to me over and over how much she loved the feeling of my cum in her mouth and going down her throat. When I was all clean, she rolled over next to me and reversed her body, so she was laying against me with her head next to mine.

For a long time, we lay there still in the darkness. The only sound heard was our ragged breathing, and the ticking of the little clock on the nightstand as we recovered.

Finally, I rolled over and saw her looking at me, grinning from ear to ear with that huge million dollar smile.

"Wow!" she moaned softly into my chest as she snuggled. "That was the best payment I ever received for a simple pastrami sandwich!"

We both laughed as I pulled her close to me.

"It was a good one. Not as good as you, but good. Gave me lots of energy.!" I quipped, pulling her back up to kiss her beautiful mouth. "In fact, I think I may still be a little hungry. Maybe in a little bit, I might be ready for some more. In fact, I think I might just have to eat you up!"

"Well, like I told you." She smiled and coyly teased. "You never know if you are going to like something unless you try it. I am so glad you tried me, and I am glad you liked me."

Ang leaned in and kissed me, and wrapped her thick fingers around my soft cock. I could feel it stir, and start to harden again.

"So what shall we for a midnight snack?" I asked as I rolled over on top of her lovely big body and kissed her deeply.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
69 Followers
12