My Favorite Snow Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later it pulsed as his cum, driven by that powerful equipment shot deep into my throat. Again it had been quite a while but some things you don't forget. How to swallow cum was one of those things. I handled it nicely then worked the last few drops out from the end then licked him clean.

A few years ago I had designed and had built the Gazebo. It was different from most others. Firstly it was on stilts and twelve feet up and twelve feet away from the house. It was off the second floor hallway. It was Glass enclosed for winter and screened for summer and totally insulated being wrapped in ten inches of foam.

The center piece of the Gazebo was a fifty square foot Jacuzzi. After recovering it was on to the Jacuzzi.

Although the Jacuzzi was equipped with a bubblier I enjoyed the quiet and the action of just the water jets. One of these I had strategically aimed at a place where I could sit and let it bring me to orgasm. It had given me many of those over the last three years.

We relaxed in opposing seats our hands on each other's thigh. While I enjoyed my jet stream which this time was having a relaxing influence I told Don of having my first fantasy of incest while in this very spot a few nights before.

"I wish I had joined you. I wouldn't join you because I was afraid to. I was so horny for your body that evening I was convinced I would make a complete fool of myself by making an unwanted pass."

"You should have come. Then I would have attacked you and we would have avoided all the nonsense in between." Was my reply.

Our hands moved in increments each couple of minutes until Don's hand was between my legs and I was holding his every stiff rod in my hand.

We enjoyed this manual manipulation of each other for a while then without discussion Don stood and reached over to a lounge chair and pulled it's cushion off dragging to the edge of the hot tub. Then he lifted me up to sit on it followed by his kneeling in the tub then placing my legs over his shoulders.

Seconds later his mouth was kissing it's way up my thigh. It had started at my right knee where it lingered and thoroughly licked the entire area within the confines of his open mouth. Then it proceeded a few inches upward and stopped and service that particular area.

By the time he got to the third area I could tell that his tongue had become very well educated and my pussy began to generate fluid at an unprecedented rate. As my brother's tongue proceeded toward my pussy it began trembling in anticipation. Soon my whole body began trembling as it neared orgasm even without direct contact.

After what seemed an eternity his tongue separated my labia and proceeded up and down it's length pausing for a few seconds at two places. At the lower portion it would stop and explore the opening it found there and burrow as deep as it could.

My vagina would relax as best it could so the pleasurable sensations could reach inward as far as nature would allow. At the other extreme my clitoris was standing at attention where it would be treated to several licks and a bit of gentle suction.

Then, somehow, my brother sucked my whole clitoral area into his mouth and vigorously treated my clit to a tongue treat unlike any other that it had ever received. Not long after it began I began to feel orgasms rip through my body.

First one then a few seconds later another this followed by a whole series of mini orgasms which taken together made for one momentous memory. When I couldn't take any more I pushed Don's head away. That was a first in my life. Never had I been so sexually exhausted.

When I felt able I slid back into the Jacuzzi and fit my body as snugly as possible against my brother. I reached over to check the state of his erection. Finding it hard I started to give it a gentle massage as a reward for previous favors.

Moments later I felt a familiar pulsing in my hand. Seconds later a blob of cum floated to the surface then moved slowly away toward the skimmer.

I heard my brother say, "Hope it doesn't clog the filter." as we fit ourselves into each other's body and drifted into that never-never land between wakefulness and sleep.

The following day Don was back to work. We've since sometimes managed to grab a day or two together. This usually resulted in 24-36 hours of sexual excess and soreness of sexual equipment which of course included my mouth and my brother's tongue.

Eventually he reconnected with Sue a very sexy and nice lady. Sue moved in with us to provide Don with a partner when he was able to be home and me when he wasn't. Occasionally we all gather together.

The end. Or should I say the beginning?

12