My Favorite Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
He finds racy pictures of Aunt Lousie.
1.4k words
4.42
114.1k
17
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,307 Followers

After lunch the girls went to town to see a movie, I stayed home while Aunt Louise drove them and dropped them off at the Theatre. Since I was alone and love to snoop, I went to Aunt Louise dresser to check out what she may have hidden. In the bottom drawer I found a small box full of pictures, all of them nude pictures of Aunt Louise in different stages of undress and many of her fucking or sucking.

Not all of them looked like my Uncle. My dick was hard as I looked at them. So I grabbed a pair of her panties and started jacking off in them, loving the way her silky panties felt on my dick, it didn’t take me long to fill them with my hot cum. I put the abused panties in her hamper and went to the living room and watched TV, I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was there was a hand rubbing my cock as I woke up.

“Good Morning again sleepy head.”

Aunt Louise said to me with her sparkling eyes and beautiful smile for me.

“Hi there, you good-looking thing!” I told her.

She had a wicked grin on her face as she sat there playing with my dick.

“Guess what I found today?” She asked me.

“I dunno.”

She held up her soiled panties, I blushed.

“It’s a funny thing, they were clean when I left. I know because I just washed them yesterday!”

I could only sit there busted big as shit!

“What were you doing in my clothes drawer?”

“I told her I wanted to feel your panties on my dick when I jacked off.”

“You mean you wasted a perfectly good load of your cum instead of waiting for me? Oh, by the way I found something else out of place in my drawers.”

With that she held up the small box of pictures!

“Did you enjoy looking at them while you jacked off?”

“Yes Maam. Some are really sexy. Like the ones with you sucking a dick, I really liked those!”

“Like this?” she said as she took my cock out and started sucking it deeply.

“Oh Yes Aunt Louise, just like that!”

I sighed. I held her hair in my hands as she deep throated my cock. I lay back enjoying her sucking me off and I reached over, grabbed the box of pictures and looked at them as she sucked me. She saw me as I looked at them and I think it turned her on knowing I was getting off on them because she took her mouth off my dick and sucked my balls a few seconds then licked my ass hole.

I loved that, Shit, this was a great feeling, her hot tongue licking my puckered asshole then she stuck it in me. Actually fucking me with her thick tongue!

“Do you enjoy doing that Aunt Louise?”

She only smiled as she slid up and sat on my hips, rubbing her wet pussy on me. Then lowered her bare pussy on me, I watched as her thick bush parted when my dick entered her slick cunt. It swallowed my dick to my balls and probably would have swallowed them if not for my hips.

Aunt Louise worked her pussy muscles on me, not moving her body, just her smooth pussy as I watched her belly move when she did. Aunt Louise is one fucking sexy woman! Her hand reached to her hairy slit as she touched her clit never moving her hips while she worked her pussy on me.

I touched her pretty tits, squeezing her big nipples as she sighed. Then her ass started slowly moving in small circles always around not up and down. Making sure her clit when not being pinched between her fingers was rubbing on my pubic bone. Her breath was hot as she fell on my chest still squeezing her pussy, but now sliding slowly up then back as deep as she could get.

“I Love You Aunt Louise!” as she tenderly Made Love to me.

“I Love You Too!”

She told me then began moving her hips faster, while I just lay there not moving, letting her do it all. Aunt Louise kissed me face and neck as she was getting closer to her orgasm, my hand holding her ass tightly never wanting to let her go. When she came it scared me, her eyes rolled back in her head and she was gasping in a different way. She later told me she had one of her strongest orgasms by fucking really slowly that way.

“Did I do OK for you?”

She never said anything as if she wanted nothing to stop what she was doing to me. Then she came, Hard, her hips started pumping on me faster as her breathing became deeper and her pussy gave one final squeeze and I got flooded by her warm wetness. I really thought she had peed on me, and that wouldn’t have been too bad either. That had turned me on watching her pee that first night.

Aunt Louise told me in a deep raspy voice.

“Now, Fuck Me NOW baby! Give it to me hard honey, make your old auntie come on you NOW!”

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could as she moaned out every time another orgasm hit her. I was soon cumming in her sweet hairy pussy. It shook me to my toes as I pumped my load in her. Spurt after spurt of my young cum, just for her.

She rested, her heaving breasts on my sweaty chest. I held her ass in my hands giving them a gentle squeeze now and then as my cock slowly stopped it’s pulsating. I felt her pussy quivering in its aftermath of her orgasms.

She lay there a few minutes then as an after thought she got off thinking she may have been suffocating me with her weight, which would not be a bad way to die I thought. She went to the rest room.

I followed her as she sat on the toilet to pee. I sat between her legs to watch as it flowed out. I saw my fresh cum drip out of her gash in thick globs then her pee shot out. I was amazed at the force that which it came out of her.

I just had to touch it. I put my hand under her pussy. Cupping it in my hand, it was so hot. Her eyes just watched as I did. I looked at her then put my hand to my mouth and drank her pee as she smiled at me.

“Do you like that sweetie? Did you like the way my piss tastes?”

I could only shake my head yes as I reached for more, when I did she pinched her flow off then grabbed my head and pushed my face to her gash then let loose with another gushing stream of her hot piss, right into my mouth and face.

My cock got so hard so fast all I could do was grab it and jack off as I drank her nectar down. As she finished I licked her pussy clean for her when she said.

“You are my nasty boy aren’t you? I’m glad you are. Now, don’t waste that hard on, stand up for me.”

And she took it in her mouth and sucked me as she still sat on the toilet. I fucked her mouth as she fingered her still wet cunt. I was so excited I came in less than 2 minutes, with as much cum as I had my first load this morning in her soft panties. She swallowed it down then wiped her lips. She is so fucking sexy when she does that!

Then she told me, “It seems I need a rest, lets go lay down!” I fell asleep with her arm around me, holding me close to her chest as her warm breath fell on my neck. Her face resting on the back of my head as she also fell asleep. I could get back in the habit of taking naps.

If I could take them with her all the time.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,307 Followers