My Favorite Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunt Cousin and Sister sex
3.8k words
4.54
106k
25
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

I slept like a log after the night I had in the loft and woke up with a smile on my face thinking about it. I went to the kitchen and Aunt Louise was there, she got me a glass of Orange juice, handing it to me. I drank about half of it down when she said.

“Uncle Roger is leaving in a few minutes, he’s going to help his brother a few days. His brother Dave broke his wrist yesterday and needs some help on his farm so Roger volunteered to help him a few days.”

Cool I thought, that means we will all be here alone and not have to worry about him catching us doing something. Uncle Roger came in and filled a Thermos with fresh coffee turned to leave then looked at me.

“You take good care of my girls now OK?”

“Yes Sir I sure will!” Hell Yeah I would take care of them I thought to myself.

“Good, tell the girls I said Good Bye!” then kissed Aunt Louise on the cheek and left. We heard his truck fire up and head down the drive as he left. I walked up behind Aunt Louise and kissed the back of her neck rubbing my crotch against her ass.

“Whoa there, Slow Down some Hot Rod!” She smiled at me.

“I can’t help it Aunt Louise, I want you bad today!”

“Well at least let get me breakfast taken care of first!”

I sat at the table and watched her ass while she cooked and fussed over breakfast. The girls walked in rubbing the sleep from their eyes and looking very good in the thin nightgowns they wore. Mary Lynn’s dark nipples showing as she sat by me. Nancy going to help Aunt Louise with the food.

Aunt Louise asked Nancy, “How do you feel this morning? Sore?”

“A little but I’m not sorry, I really liked it.”

I grinned at Nancy, “So you like eating pussy too do you?”

“Shut up!” she said, then in a softer tone, “I really liked it all if you want to know the truth!”

“Well Nancy, sex is a wonderful thing if it’s done right and with the right person. It doesn’t matter if they are the same sex or not, it’s all in how it is done with them.”

Damn, Aunt Louise is one smart woman I though when she told Nancy that. Not to mention as sexy a woman as I’ve ever seen. We ate and discussed what had happened last night in the loft, none of us sorry that any of it had happened. Aunt Louise went to take a shower, I let her alone for a few minutes, then went in stripped down and climbed in behind her while she was washing her hair. The soap running down her back making a trail down between her ass cheeks. I looked at her white ass, the dimples above her ass cheeks looked cute. I ran my hands down her back and she jumped not knowing I had slipped in with her. She rinsed her hair then looked at me with a smile.

“You nut, I could’ve hurt myself. You scared me!”

“I’m sorry Aunt Louise.” and I ran my hands across her breasts feeling the hard nipples in my hands as I squeezed them lightly. The hair on her pussy catching the water as it ran down her body, then forming a stream as it ran from it that looked like her peeing. My cock was instantly hard at the sight, I do so love to watch her pee.

I took the wash rag from her and began to give her a nice slow washing, her breasts moving up as I washed under them and squeezed them under the rag. The small amount of fat she had on her body moving with my hand as I ran the rag across her. Fuck this woman just exuded sexuality! And she could exude anything on me she wanted too.

I got on my knees to bathe her legs feeling the stubble on them only exciting me more. I ran my face along it and up to her hairy gash. I licked her tasty slit as the shower water ran down my face and her hands grabbed my head. I ate her sweet pussy for a few minutes, then stood up and pressed my body against hers. Trying to get my dick in her she held me off.

“Wait, lets do this in bed!” she got out of the shower and grabbed a towel, I was right behind her.

She dried off some and lay down, her legs open and that beautiful hairy gash staring me in the face waiting for my mouth to attack it. Aunt Louise didn’t wait long, I slid my belly on the bed and got in between her thighs, licking her inner legs all the way to that sweet, sweet pussy. Her creamy juices glistened on her outer lips and I saw her clit standing out through the jungle of hair, the pink nub throbbing as I moved my lips to it.

I put my lips on the thick clit and sucked it in my mouth feeling her heat and her hips moving trying to force it deeper into my mouth. My dick was rubbing on her Bed Spread as my hips involuntarily jerked while I licked her slick slit. Aunt Louise wrapped her legs around my neck covering my ears while I ate her hairy pussy, her hands pushing my face further between her thighs.

She was close to her orgasm when I heard Mary Lynn come in the room.

“Mom! That’s not fair, you should have called us. Jeez!”

I never slowed down eating that sweet nectar from her pussy, and I felt Mary Lynn’s hand wrap around my hard cock. I raised my hips off the bed so her soft hand could work the skin of it back and forth while her hand slid on its length. Nancy had followed Mary Lynn in the room also and I felt the bed sink as she sat beside Aunt Louise.

I think the thought of being watched turned Aunt Louise on even more because her hands pushed my face forcefully into her slippery pussy and I felt her body trembling as she started to cum on my face. When I rose up to fuck her I saw Nancy playing with her pussy, her finger fucking it and holding her hairy gash open for easier access.

I decided that Aunt Louise would have to wait and I moved over to eat my sisters hairy pussy. Nancy grabbed my head and shoved it in her wet pussy, letting me have my way with her again. Mary Lynn returned to jacking me off as my hips pumped in her hand. I had heard about something before and really wanted to try it, so I stopped eating my sister out and turned over on my back.

“Mary Lynn, come over here and sit on my cock!” she did and then, “Nancy, you come here and sit on my face.” Now I had what I wanted.

Mary Lynn worked her pussy on me as Nancy sat facing the headboard and fucked my face with her newly deflowered pussy. My sense of sight gone, but not my sense of feel, and I felt fucking fantastic! Mary Lynn was moaning and her hands went to Nancy’s tits to play with them as the both were stuffed with tongue and cock. I felt Aunt Louise move on the bed and could only assume that she had moved to Nancy and was kissing her.

Mary Lynn was humping my cock hard as her pussy lifted to the end of it and slammed back down, crushing her clit against my pubic bone. I felt a fingertip touching Nancy’s clit and my nose, as my tongue dug deep inside her wet pussy. She ground her slit on my face and I felt her pussy let loose a flood of her nectar in my mouth. It had only taken her a moment to cum from my tongue and the finger that was pulling and tweaking her hot clit.

I had my mouth full of wet hairy pussy so I couldn’t tell Mary Lynn that I was cumming as I shot a thick heavy load in her. I felt her pussy get slicker as I shot off my load and she must have known it because she began to fuck me harder and she came on me shortly after. Nancy rolled off my face and lay beside me kissing Aunt Louise, and Mary Lynn fell face forward and started kissing my face all over, licking Nancy’s juices off my face and sticking her tongue in my hot mouth, I pulled her long hair along with her face to mine.

My dick was still throbbing as she licked my face, and slowly I felt it start to go soft in her warm and wet pussy. When it flopped out Mary Lynn got on my side and I looked at my cock, it was covered in my spunk and her creamy fluids. Aunt Louise and Nancy crawled between my legs and licked my dick, and I saw Aunt Louise stick her finger in Mary Lynn’s sloppy cum filled pussy.

Needless to say that watching this didn’t let me stay soft long, as Nancy inhaled my dick. She had really grown to enjoy feeling my dick in her mouth, and was good at sucking it. She had me fully hard again in only a couple of minutes. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to fuck her in her tight virgin asshole, I didn’t want her future husband to get anything virgin from this girl.

I let her suck me a few minutes then had her get on her hands and knees, her firm ass facing me as I got behind her. I held her tight ass cheeks in my hands and spread them open, exposing the dark puckered asshole, her hairs nearly covered it as I licked her butthole. I felt her flinch as my tongue hit it, and she gasped.

“Don’t do that, it’s nasty!” she cried out in shock.

“There’s nothing nasty about sex Nancy, if you don’t want it to be. Just try it, and if you find you don’t like it then you don’t ever have to try it again.” Aunt Louise told her calmly.

Nancy relaxed and I resumed my tongue bath of her rectum, the coppery taste excited me almost as much as Aunt Louise did when she peed in my face. When I felt Nancy’s ass relax even more I stuck my tongue as deep as I could in it, she moaned loudly and I began to fuck her with my face in her tight puckered asshole. My cock was hard and ready when I asked Aunt Louise to get some baby oil to lube Nancy ass up.

She readily went and got it, then did the honors of oiling both Nancy’s virgin asshole and my ever ready throbbing cock for us. She slowly stuck her fingertip in Nancy’s ass, and Nancy actually pushed her ass back towards the intruder.

“I think she’s ready now!” Aunt Louise told me then moved out of my way. I got on my knees behind my sisters firm ass and felt her flinch again when the tip of my hot cock touched her virgin rectum. I slowly eased forward and heard Nancy grunt as the head of my cock spread her puckered asshole open. I stopped, waiting for her to be ready. Not wanting to ruin this for either of us, I felt her ass relax some more and I slid a bit more into her tight hot asshole. I now had about a third of my dick in her ass, so I stopped again and let her grow accustomed to my size in her extremely tight butt.

Then her hips moved backwards towards me, and I felt my dick enter the full length of it’s 7"s. I thought to myself, “This bitch must have a fever!” The heat from deep inside her bowels felt like it was cooking my cock. I still had my hands on her firm, now tanning ass cheeks from her skinny dipping at the pond and I pulled her to me as I fucked her asshole slowly. I felt her ass gripping me tightly as I pulled out then back in and I heard Nancy.

“Oh My God!!! I never knew this could feel so fucking good, how can it feel so good? Fuck me little brother, fuck my ass for me brother!”

I was going to fuck it for me anyways, so I fucked it for her too! Her hips bucked against me as she got more and more excited at the nasty thing she was doing with her little brother. She felt so good and hot that I lay on her back, letting her support both of us and I reached under her and grabbed her firm tits as they bounced when our hips met. Her nipples were hard as I had ever felt them in her excitement, and she was moaning how good it felt and for me not to stop. I looked at Mary Lynn and said,

“Who knows Mary Lynn, you may be next!” with an evil grin.

Aunt Louise let us both know that if anyone was next it would be her! Fine with me, I loved them all. Nancy was grunting and bucking against my pubic area and I felt her ass tighten up.

“O My God!!! I’m cumming from my ass, I never knew you could cum from your ass!! Fuck me little brother, fuck my ass, make me cum with my ass!”

Hearing that, I grabbed her shoulders from under her chest. My hands gripping them tightly and I fucked her as hard as I could. The muscles in my abdomen working so hard that it burned and I was wondering if I would tear something in her, but she didn’t seem to care, she was fucking me wildly. Her ass cheeks bounced on my stomach when our hips met mid thrust and She cried out as she came. It made me so excited that I had to cum, just from the knowledge that I had gotten her that excited and I shot into her hot tight now ex-virgin asshole! A huge grin on my face as I felt my hot spunk hitting her bowels, making her asshole even slicker with its slimey goo.

Our sweat was making her back slick on my stomach as I slid on her, her breath came in large gasps when she came again. Mary Lynn was fingering her own pussy as she watched the sexy sight of my cock sliding in my sisters asshole, Aunt Louise had a dreamy look in her eyes as she watched us fucking.

I lay on Nancy’s back, and could feel her heart beating with mine as we felt each others pulsing organs on the others body. My eyes were closed and She fell forward on the bed, pulling me down with her as she did. Her ass was still pulsating, a light squeezing motion as she calmed down. I stayed were I was, not wanting this moment to end any quicker than it had too.

I felt my dick getting soft and her ass slid on it when it grew smaller, then finally it plopped out. I didn’t want to get off her back but knew she needed my weight off her so I rolled off her back. My dick leaving a trail of my cum on her ass cheek when I slid off.

I lay on the bed with my arm over my face trying to relive the moments before over in my mind. One week ago I would have never thought about doing anything like this, and today I couldn’t think of anything I wanted to do more than fuck and suck these 3 women. One at a time, two at a time or all at once, it was all to good to be true.

I went to the bathroom and got a wash rag wet with warm water and washed myself off, then got one for Nancy. Walking in I handed it to her and watched as she washed her tender asshole. I lay down and tried to take a little nap, I had been pretty busy the last hour or so. I was almost gone to dreamland when I felt a warm mouth on my cock. I opened my eyes a crack and saw Aunt Louise on her knees sucking me off. Her large breasts hanging from her chest, I watched them swing between her arms while her head bobbed on me.

I was hard in no time as she sucked it deep in her hot wet mouth, the tongue swirling on the head and then swallowing me whole. I put my hands in her soft hair and ran my fingers through it. She looked in my eyes then slowly, like a lioness moving in for the kill, she crawled up my body. Dragging her tongue up my stomach then to my nipples as she moved upwards.

When her body was even with mine she put her legs over my hips and rubbed her hairy pussy on my dick. Covering it with her slick pussy juices. She sat up and held my cock in her hand then inserted it in her hairy gash. She always feels so good whenever she lowers her pussy on me. I closed my eyes and let her do the work, Her hips made small circles on my cock. Aunt Louise put her hands on my shoulders helping to hold her weight and began to work her wonderful pussy on me.

I felt the hairs on her pussy tickling my belly when she hit bottom and I reached up to feel her fine breasts, pulling the thick nipples as they hardened in my hands. My hips moved in unison with hers and her head fell back over her shoulders as she took a deep breath. We both knew this would be the best fuck of the day, knowing that I had already had two orgasms. And I really loved this woman, not in a Aunt-Nephew way it felt. I wanted nothing more than to please her as she fucked me, and I let her.

Mary Lynn and Nancy had been watching us and then got in the 69 position on each other, and were busy licking each others pussy’s. I could watch them do that all day, but right now I had something better to do, Fuck my hot Aunt Louise!

Her body was such a beautiful thing to see as she fucked me so slowly, working her body up my cock the head to where it was barely in the edge of her thick pussy lips, then slowly going back down until her clit was crushed on my hairy crotch. Then making circles again before doing it over again. She was driving me crazy, her inner pussy muscles gripping at my hard cock as she worked it. I could not believe her patience as she went so slow, building her orgasm so that when she came she would make it well worth the time and effort she had put towards it.

I just let her do it, her large hard nipples in my fingers, and pulling them out until I thought they would come off in my hands, She loved me to pinch them roughly and I loved to do it for her. When I pinched them hard she would moan and push her pussy on me harder, forcing it as deep as my 7"s would go inside her womb.

Her breathing was becoming more labored as we slowly made love, I can’t say that I was fucking her anymore. This was too great a feeling to call it that. I almost felt sorry for Uncle Roger knowing that I was inside his beautiful wife’s pussy. I said “Almost!”, I wouldn’t trade this for anything.

I felt her body tense up as she began to cum on me, her pussy gripped me as she fucked me faster now. I held her tits in my hands, Pulling her towards me with her nipples while she slammed against me furiously. I had forgotten about Mary Lynn and Nancy while they ate each others pussies. There was time later to enjoy that sight, right now Aunt Louise was bringing me to my own orgasm.

Aunt Louise fell on me crushing her large breasts on my chest, the heat from her body causing me to sweat even harder as we pounded each other harder and harder. Each wanting the other to cum, Aunt Louise was not going to have to worry about me cumming as I shouted.

“Now, fuck me now Aunt louise. Oh yes fuck me now! I’m fucking cuming!”

And I shot off what little spunk I had left in my tired balls into her hot eager pussy, her hips working against mine as she too began to cum on me.

“Oh honey, give it to me, Give your Aunt all your cum baby. Fuck me baby. Fuck me Harder baby. Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Now. Aghhhhhhggghhhh!!!!”

I don’t know that she had ever cum so hard before since we had started this incestuous affair, all I know is that we both loved it. I held her tightly as we lay there, I heard her sobbing lightly and was afraid that perhaps I had hurt her when I fucked her so hard, even thought she was doing the actual fucking.

“Aunt Louise, what’s wrong? Are you alright?”

“Oh honey, I’m fine. It’s just that sometimes when a woman has such a strong orgasm our emotions run deep. Everything builds and a good cry is what we need to let it go baby. I’m fine!” a small smile crept to her lips, her eyes full of the sparkle that I love to see in them.

We all went out to eat lunch that afternoon, a small country café. One of Mary Lynn’s friends worked there and she was cute as s button. Hmmm, I thought to myself as I watched her move around the café, Maybe we could invite her over one night!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers