My Favorite Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I supposed to say to that? Yeah mom, I really got off watching you masturbate? Try saying that to your mother if it's so easy.

"I...I guess so." This in a barely audible whisper.

"Umm, I know baby. It's not the easiest thing to talk about especially to me. I've gotta admit though that is does me good to see what a man you're turning into. A strong sexual man who'll make some girl proud. And very, very happy in bed." She smiled at me.

"If it'll make you feel any better honey, you can come in tonight and watch me do it. It's the least I can do for walking in unannounced on you. It'll make us even."

"Mom, I don't know if I..."

"It's ok. Think about it." She smiled at me.

"Now, since I'm doing laundry..." She reached out and grabbed the sheet and before I could react she slid it down over my body. My cock and cum covered stomach were exposed to her. She winked at me.

"Must have been a good one, look at the mess." Laughing, she pulled the sheet off and threw it into the dirty laundry basket next to my bed. Taking a long lingering last look at my cum covered body she smiled and said, "why don't you go and wash up now honey."

I stayed in my bed for a few minutes after she left my room thinking about what had just happened. Now that my passion had subsided I was more embarrassed than anything. My own mother had seen me cum and shoot all over myself. True, she had tried to make me feel better but that was just what anyone would do in that situation.

Or was it? She hadn't seemed embarrassed at all. Plus she had invited me to watch her get herself off to 'make us even.' Had she been serious about that? Shit, my head was swimming.

The best way I knew to clear my mind was to get a good workout in. I took a shower, threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and drove to the gym. I tried my best to keep my mind on my workout but all I could think about was the look on mom's face when she had watched me cum. Her eyes wide and her pink tongue tracing a path over those full red lips of hers. The way she had pulled that soiled sheet off of me and stared for an instance at my body.

Shit! This was getting me nowhere. I was tense and nothing seemed to help, not even working out. I glanced at my watch. It was 10 thirty. I didn't feel like going to a club and I didn't want to hang with any of my friends. Part of me knew what I really wanted was to go home and be with her. The rest of me was fighting the idea. Guess which part won? I stopped and had a quick burger at Mickey D's and went home.

I drove home slowly. Maybe I had misunderstood what she had said. Probably she had already gone to sleep and in the morning all this would seem like a dream that was already fading away. The uncertainly was killing me. I figured the best course was to be calm and just try to act normally.

I walked in the living room and mom was watching television.

"Hey honey, how was your night?"

"Ok I guess. Went to the gym and then stopped off for a burger."

"Umm, sounds good. Did you bring me anything to eat?" A slow emphasis on the word 'eat'. She smiled at me.

"No, sorry, I..."

"That's ok honey, I can always find something to nibble on."

I blushed a deep red. I was probably reading way too much into that statement, but still...

"Well honey I think I'm going to go up to bed now. It's sooo hot in the house tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to get to sleep right away." She smiled at me. She arose from the couch. I could see her nipples pressed against her halter top and her tight shorts showed off her beautiful figure and long legs.

"Umm, give mommy a kiss baby." She stepped in close to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. Her lips lingered just a second longer then might have been proper for a mom-son kiss. I could smell her breath and feel the warmth from her body. My cock twitched in my pants. Her hand traced a path across my cheek as she walked away. I watched her ass as she slowly climbed the stairs to the upstairs bedrooms. It seemed to move seductively from side to side with each step. My twitching cock was at full attention now.

I flipped the tv from station to station but nothing caught my attention. I knew what I wanted to see but it wasn't on television. My cock was still hard, it just wouldn't go down. I leaned my head back on the cushion of the sofa and closed my eyes. In my mind I could see mom up on her bed waiting for me. Is that what I really wanted I asked myself. Probably she would have closed her door and forgotten everything that had happened. Maybe I was making too much of the whole thing. Yada yada yada.

I knew there was only one way to find out. I took a couple of deep breaths and walked upstairs. The walk down the hallway to her room seemed to go on forever. The door was ajar and I stopped just outside. I couldn't hear a thing. Had she fallen asleep already?

I got my nerve up and peered inside. The room was dark and after my eyes got accustomed to the dark I could see no movement and could hear nothing at all. In fact...

I walked over to the bed but mom wasn't in it. Where the hell...? I looked into the second bedroom that was now used for her computer but she wasn't there either. That only left my room but why would she be there?

I walked into my room. For a moment I was confused. The lighting was different. A red scarf had been placed over the lamp causing the ambiance to look softer and mellower. A red glow filled the room instead of the usual bright white from the bulb.

I turned towards my bed and suddenly felt like the breath had been sucked right out of me. My knees felt weak and I shook my head as if to force myself to focus on some extraordinary sight. And an extraordinary sight it was.

Mom was lying spread eagled on my bed. Her halter top had been removed and her breasts lay exposed to my view, her nipples hard and pointed. She wore only a sheer pair of pink panties which at the moment were partially hidden from me by her hand which slowly stroked her pussy. She smiled up at me.

"Umm, I thought you'd never come up honey. I've been waiting for you."

"Jesus," was all I could manage.

"I told you that you could watch me sweetie. Didn't you think I was serious? Ummm, mommy would never kid you about something like that."

"Mom, I..."

"Shhh! Baby this is just between you and I. No one else will ever know about this. You don't have to be embarrassed. This is something that I've thought about for some time now. I know it's something that you've thought about. I don't care about right or wrong or what anyone else might think. It's just you and me now and we both have a need. Let's satisfy that need, ok?"

I just kept watching her. Her hand slipped inside her panties and I could see her fingers moving around under there. Her eyes never left me while she stroked herself.

"Oh my pussy is so wet baby. My fingers are covered in it already." She laughed and pulled her hand from her panties and put three of her fingers into her mouth. She sucked and licked them clean and then slid them down to her pussy again.

"Oh that tastes so good! Oh fuck yeah!" With her other hand she reached down and slid her panties aside, giving me my first look at my mother's pussy. She had trimmed but not completely removed all of her hair down there, giving it a sleek, sexy look. Don't know about you but I like a little hair down there. It turns me on.

I could see she was wet . Juices coated her fingers which slid in and out of her pussy. Her other hand cupped her left breast, her thumb rubbing back and forth across her nipple. Her eyes partially closed with passion and she began moaning with pleasure.

"Ohhh. Ohhh yes! Oh honey it feels so good. Oh shit! Ahhhh!"

I couldn't help myself. My hand slid down and began rubbing my cock through my pants. I was hard as a rock there. She saw what was happening and she smiled seductively.

"Oh yeah honey that's right. Touch yourself, it's all right. Mommy likes seeing you enjoy yourself."

Her eyes focused in like a laser on my crotch as she continued finger fucking herself. She pulled her hand from her pussy again and licked them clean, savoring every last drop. Smiling, she sat up and leaned toward me.

"Why don't you just make yourself more comfortable and take those tight shorts off. It's looking might cramped in there. Here, let me help you."

Her hands were so fast that at first it didn't register what she was doing. In one motion she had reached out, grasped the edges of my shorts and pulled then down to my knees. My cock sprang up and into view just inches from her face.

"Ohh honey! You're all excited again aren't you? You must like watching me play with myself. I know I like watching you play with yourself. Why don't you let mommy watch you play with it?"

Let's face facts. We were already past the point of no return. Neither of us was going to have a sudden pang of guilt and end this. We were both going to follow this to it's logical conclusion. We both knew what was going to happen and there was no stopping it. As for my part I didn't want to stop it now. And so...

I reached down and grasped my cock. Slowly I began running my hand up and down it's length. I had been hard for a while so small beads of precum coated the head. Oh, I remember how wonderful it felt.

Mom slid up close to me so that my cock was right in front of her face, just inches away. She smiled wickedly as she watched me stroke it.

"Oh honey you're so big. What a wonderful cock you have. Umm! I can smell you and it. Oh it smells so good. Do it baby! Play with it!"

Her fingers were back in her pussy as she watched me. I could see her twitch every time her fingers went back inside of her and grazed her clit. She was enjoying this beyond all expectations.

"Oh baby, you're cock needs some moisture. Let mommy help." She let a large mouthful of saliva drop from her mouth and onto the head of my cock. I used my hand to rub it in. She was right, it was much easier to jerk off with a wet cock.

"Do you like mommy's pussy baby? I hope so cause I love your big hard cock." She looked up at me and I knew that we were about to cross another line from which there would be no return.

"Can I touch your cock baby? Just for a minute? Please?"

"Oh mom..."

"I'll take that as a yes honey." Her hand reached out and her fingers began gently stroking the head. My hand still ran up and down the length as her fingers lightly caressed it's engorged head. Suddenly she pulled her hand away from me.

"Do you want me to stop baby? This would be your last chance."

I don't know where that came from. A last second reality check? A previously unnoticed moral quam? Guilt maybe? Who knows but the answer was obvious.

"I don't want to stop mom. I can't help it, I don't."

"Me either baby. Here, let mommy stoke it for you." She reached out and grasped my cock with her hand. I let go and let her take over.

Well, she had obviously done that before. Her hand stoked me expertly, running up and down it's length and stopping to rub the head from time to time. She bent forward and let another mouthful of saliva drip down unto the head and then rubbed it in, coating my cock with her spit.

"That feel good honey? Yeah? Good! You cock feels so good and it's so big. What a big man you've turned into. I'm so proud that I could just kiss you."

She looked up at me expectantly and seeing no resistance on my part she bent forward and planted a wet kiss on the head of my cock. My cock jumped in her hand at the touch of her lips.

'Ohh," she laughed, "he likes me. Umm and I like him right back." She leaned forward and kissed it again, this time lingering slightly longer.

The sight and feel of her lips on my cock was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. I moaned and closed my eyes just loving the feel of her hand and lips on me.

"Baby want some more?"

"Oh yes!"

"Good because mommy does too." She looked me right in the eye as she took just the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue ran over it and her free hand went to my balls. Then she let it slide out of her mouth.

"Umm, precum tastes good honey. Can I play with it some more?" Without waiting for an answer she opened her mouth and took my cock all the way in. I gasped with pleasure as her wet mouth slid back and forth on my cock's length. Her tongue was working on the underside of the head as she sucked me deeper and deeper into her. The she popped it back out and stroked it's wet length with her hand.

"Oh that's so good! I've wanted to do this for the longest time baby. I've had dreams about this and now they're all coming true. I can't believe it."

I couldn't believe it either. The sight of my beautiful mother with her hand and mouth on my cock was almost more than I could stand. I reached out and guided my mother's head back to my cock and she giggled as she took it in. Her lust filled eyes stared up at me as she began sucking on it again, sliding it in and out of her eager mouth. Her hand continued to stroke it and I could see her other hand on her pussy, fingers sliding in and out .

Another minute or two of this and I would have cum right in her mouth but she slowly let it slide out and looked up at me.

"Baby I'm tempted to let you cum this way but since this is our first time together I want you inside of me when you cum. Would you like to fuck mommy baby? Yeah? Why don't you eat my pussy for a bit and then put it inside of me."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. Her panties had come off at some point and I was treated to the sight of her beautiful pussy all spread open for me. It gleamed with it's wetness and as I joined her on the bed and bent forward she spread it open even more with her fingers.

My first taste of her was wonderful. The earthy smell and taste was better than any of my previous girlfriends. My tongue licked the length of her slit and then burrowed in, I moved my head back and forth, exploring it, licking it, eating it. I found her clit and licked it and then took it in my mouth, sucking on it, looking for any delights to be found there. Mom dug her heels into my back and held my head close to her.

"Eat it baby! Lick it all over! Oh yeah, that's it baby! Oh yeah, right there! Oh shit!"

I licked and sucked for all I was worth for several minutes. Mom bucked around on the bed, her hips like a bucking bronco which I was determined to stay on. Finally she pushed me away.

"Oh god baby, I need you inside of me. Put that big cock in me baby. Fuck mommy!"

I slid up and positioned myself above her. I grasped my cock and put it right against the lips of her pussy and began rubbing it back and forth. We looked each other in the eye and I knew we were both thinking the same thing. I was about to fuck my own mother and she was about to fuck her son. She smiled at me and nodded her consent and I slowly slid my cock up inside of her.

I could feel the sides of her pussy as they parted to allow my cock inside. Her eyes almost seemed to roll back into her head and she let out a cry of pure pleasure as I pushed all the way into her. There, the deed was done. I was fucking my mother.

She shifted her position slightly under me to accommodate my weight. Our lips met and we kissed for the first time as lovers, her tongue meeting mine. I slowly raised up my hips and slid my cock maybe halfway out of her and the back in. She moaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck honey! That feels so good.! Do it slow and make it last."

I slowly began sliding in and out of her, her pussy grasping my cock with each stroke as if to say don't even think about leaving if you know what's good for you. That's ok. I had no intention of leaving.

After a moment we fell into a comfortable rhythm. Her hips would rise to meet mine with each thrust and then retreat back to the bed to receive me. Her tongue was in my mouth and her fingernails lightly scrapped my back.

"Oh so good baby! Fuck me! Fuck me good!"

"Mom, your pussy is so good! It feels like velvet."

I was fucking her harder now, my hips driving hers down into the bed. Her teeth bit into my neck and I loved it, the sensation driving me on to fuck her even harder. There was no 'nice and slow' now, this was a heated race to the finish line. Her breathing was coming faster now as she began to reach her climax. As for me I too was getting close, my balls filled with hot cum ready to be pumped out into her hungry pussy.

She was moaning louder and louder and she dug her nails into my back leaving marks that would be visible for weeks.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum baby! Fuck me! FUCK ME!! Ahhhh!"

The force of her orgasm almost threw me off of her. Her body bucked wildly as she screamed obscenities into my ear. I held on for dear life and soon I felt my climax coming.

"Fuck mom I'm gonna cum. Oh shit oh shit! Her it cums!"

I came deep inside of her pussy. Waves of hot pleasure shot through my body as I fired load after load of cum inside there. We were like two wild animals mating in the woods, carried along by primal instincts felt but not understood. It took several minutes before the fires began to tamp down within us.

After, we lay in each others arms, my cock still inside of her. We kissed, still as lovers, not as mother and son.

"Incredible!"

"Unbelievable!"

She looked up at me. "Any regrets baby?" She kissed me gently on the lips.

"Not after that, mom. How about you?"

"Only one. That we didn't do it earlier." She smiled. "No one can ever know about this baby, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know." I thought for a moment about the one thing that bothered me. "Mom, what happens now?"

"What happens now is that we hop in the shower and clean up. Then mommy's going to fix us something nice to eat and then," she leered at me, " mommy's going to coax another load of hot cum from that beautiful cock of yours. That is, if your interested honey."

"Oh I'm interested mom."

"Good!" She shifted our bodies around and my soft cock slid out of her. We kissed and walked to the shower together. This was going to be an interesting night.

Well, that's how it started. We spent most of the rest of the summer together in bed. We fucked in every possible position in every room of the house and twice in the backyard after midnight when the neighbors were asleep. We did it joyfully with no regrets. This was just between the two of us and was nobodies business. That's how I felt then and that's how I feel today.

I'm leaving for college tomorrow, that is the 'big day' that mom was referring to in the beginning of this story. I'm starting a new life now and I don't know what the future holds for mom and me. Will we continue as lovers? Will time push to the forefront regrets that we haven't felt as of yet? I don't have the answers to that.

What I do know is that my mother gave me the most wonderful and memorable summer of my life. She made me a man in the most important way possible. I am confident, strong and prepared for anything and I owe it all to her. Whatever happens we will always have that summer to remember and as I said earlier, if you don't approve, tough shit, that's your problem.

Thanks mom!!

12