My Financial Planner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,098 Followers

"No way!" he bellowed again.

I continued, but in a gentler voice, "Then why didn't you push my hand away when you found it hovering over your wife's panties under the table? Why did you just hold there? Did you want to watch me touch her?"

Mike was silent. His head hung a bit.

"You appeared to be right about a great many things today," Ann murmered, "but you got one very important detail wrong."

"What was that?" I asked, half expecting my third "No" in the form of a right cross or a knee to the groin.

"I'm not wearing panties," She said as she pulled my lips to her mouth to kiss.

Our lips held together as we wrapped our arms around each other, embracing in our first kiss, at least our first kiss not followed by her hand blasting my face. It was her tongue this time that parted our lips, and we both began to explore each others' mouths even as our hands raged over each others' bodies. Mike must have been watching intently from his inebriated seat on the bed, because as I raised her little skirt to expose her beautiful panty free ass, he managed to bellow another "No!"

I saw him rise, and actually manage to stagger in our direction. I let go of Ann with one arm, and stopped Mike's advance with the other. I let go of Ann as I easily pressed Mike back into a chair where he'd have a good view of the bed. When I turned back to face Ann, she had peeled off her skirt. I helped her out of her blouse. "Very chivalrous of me," I thought sarcastically.

She looked incredible as she stood there, naked except for her white lace toped thigh high stockings squeezing those luscious legs. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, and she helped me wiggle out of my slacks and shirt. The heat building between us as her flesh pressed against mine was almost too much to bear. It was definitely too much for Mike, as he again rose and attempted to physically stop us. I turned again and pushed him back into his chair. Ann grabbed the tie he had been wearing earlier, and moved behind him. She lashed his hands together, then secured him to the chair.

She circled to the front of the chair and then looked him in the eye. I knew that look from earlier, it was paralyzing.

"Ok Mike, I had a beautiful day in store for you. It was your choice to squander it. It was your choice to drink yourself into a quivering mass of pudding instead of my lover. It was your choice to show me off, and to share me. Now sit there and enjoy those choices. If you're a good boy, maybe you can have some of this later, when you sober up."

With that, she licked him from the bridge of his nose up across his forehead, and pressed his body against his, sliding her tits across his flushed face.

I approached her from behind, and pulled her to a standing position with my hands on her breasts. She leaned back to accept my kissing her neck from behind, while my dick pressed between her ass cheeks. She turned her head so I could kiss her mouth, reaching her hand behind her to gently caress my head. Mike moaned as he watched.

"Oh honey," Ann said, "Don't feel left out! I'll have something left for you. Here let me relieve some of your tension."

She slid down in my grasp kneeling before him. He was sitting there, hands tied to the chair, in his boxers and t-shirts, as we had left him when we put him to bed earlier. His boxers bore definite evidence of his arousal. She blew on him through the fabric.

"How's that feel honey?" she teased, "want a little more?"

He gasped his assent, and as he squirmed in his chair, his dick peeked out of his fly.

"Oops!" she giggled, "looks like my friend wants to play too!"

She blew on his naked flesh some more, and I could see a little wet spot forming at the tip.

"How much does he want to play Mike? How much would he like a little of this?" she continued to tease him, as she took one quick stroke of his hardness with her mouth.

"Oh he really wants to play honey. I am so sorry I spoiled your day, please let me make it up to you." He was begging, not only with his words, but with his eyes, with his posture, and with his dick that twitched as he reached for her mouth.

"Well I don't know, you've involved a guest here today," her teasing was merciless. "We're going to have to show him hospitality. You go ahead and watch a while, so you can get that little fantasy itch of yours scratched, while you sober up a little. When Jon and I are finished with round one, we'll see if you are ready to be round two. If not, he may have to stay a little longer."

I was standing behind her, my hard on pointing her way the entire time. She stood and turned to face my, and reached down to take my throbbing dick in the cool soothing touch of her hand. She massaged it gently as she teased my lips with her kisses, light short touches that had me reaching for her. She dodged each attempt, and I realized that teasing her lover was her favorite foreplay, so I began to tease back, dodging her lips, only to plant my own light kisses on her cheeks and neck.

As the role I took playing her game became apparent to her, I could hear her breath grow heavy, and feel its heat on my skin. I took a step towards her, but she retreated equally, avoiding any kind of firm contact. As much as I wanted to grab her, pull her close, and fuck her lights out right there, I was entranced with her little game. At first, I though I'd really give Mike his money's worth watching "round one" as Ann had labeled it. But Mike's moans gradually faded so far into the back ground, I became unaware that he was still in the room. I slowly advanced Ann towards the bed. She tried to turn us again, to prolong her play, but I maneuvered well enough to keep her backing towards the bed.

As the back of her knees contacted the mattress, she whispered "What's your rush?"

I stopped and whispered back "Who says I'm rushing?"

"Just where are you going with this?" she murmured, almost in a giggle.

"Don't know, do you?"

I slowly advanced as she gently sat back on the bed, raised her feet up as well, and slid across as if to make room for us to lie side by side and continue our little play. I didn't take the bait; instead continue to follow her movements, staying above her on my hands and knees, lips continuing t tease with those light brushes.

"Ann," I whispered again, "I can foreplay like this all day, the question is who will explode first, you or Mike?"

She looked over at him as I lowered my head to her chest. I took the game from light touch, to barely any touch. I blew on one nipple and then let my hair graze the other, as I explored her chest. I let my cheek linger above the fullness of one side as I blew cool air across to the other, then as she slowly heaved her chest upwards in an attempt to initiate firmer contact. I pulled back, moved my mouth over the "reaching" breast's nipple and blew warm moist air instead.

I dropped my head so my hair once again took the roles as chief tease toy, and dragged it down across her belly. I positioned myself so I could now tease her sex directly. Still determined to avoid solid contact, I drizzled my fingers through her neatly trimmed pubic patch, careful to only touch her coarse curls, and never to contact her flesh. I added a stream of cool air, aimed directly at her clit. She spread her legs to open up to me, and as she did she arched her back, lifting her pussy towards me invitingly.

"Not yet." I whispered and hissed a stream of warm breath at her clit.

"Michael," she purred, "see what I mean when I say I want to make love, not just fuck?"

"Yes love." He whimpered.

"Do you think you could learn to take your time? Be gentle? Do you think you could stay sober some night long enough to explore me like this?"

"Yessssss….."

She reached down and placed her hands on the back of my head. I didn't stop teasing her pussy.

"Jon, I have never felt so loved by a man this way, and I want my husband to learn from you."

Her hands felt so good. She was holding my head firmly now, and I could tell our pace was about to change. Anticipation of the next step sent chills down my spine.

"I need you to take the next step," she said as she pulled my head to her sex.

I reached out with my tongue first, and flicked it back and forth on her clit for a while. She would coo at first, and then get used to the sensation. That's when I would change it up, at first moving to circling her clit with my tongue, then spreading her lips with my hands, and eventually licking her pussy with slow strokes of a flat tongue.

As I went back to rapidly licking her clit I could see her face as her head rose above her outstretched body above me. Her eyes were open but glazed over, and her mouth was open. Her eyelids began to flutter, then closed completely as her hips rose off then bed, and with her hands still on the back of my head forced my face fully into her cumming pussy. She wrapped her thighs around my head and neck, and squeezed wave of wave of orgasm from her steaming body.

As her body became relaxed, her voice sprang into action, "Jon, that was incredible! Mike, are you still watching?"

I looked over at Mike. His hands had loosened the tie and were free. He was slouched in the chair and his belly was speckled with his own cum.

"That leaves you lover," she said smiling. "I think it is time you were rewarded for that amazing performance and the lesson Michael has hopefully learned.

She rolled me over to my back, and laid her body on top of mine. She slid back to allow my dick find her soaking pussy, and then slid further allowing it to enter her nice and slowly. A wave of warmth swept from my pelvis through my entire body, and we started to dance that undulating dance of pure passion. Neither of us dared to blink, as once again our eyes were locked, each trying to read the other's most intimate desires.

She raised her upper body without breaking rhythm, and began to ride me back and forth as I thrust upwards. She controlled the way I rubbed across her g-spot, as well as the pressure and speed of each thrust, and I could soon feel her body stiffen. Again, her eyes rolled back, and her eyelids began to flutter indicating she was ready to cum again.

The whole scene was overwhelming to me. Her gorgeous breasts heaving as her body swayed back and forth. Now as she came, her shoulders arched then slumped as her movements became more pronounced. Her pussy contracted and relaxed with each orgasmic convulsion and her head snapped back and forth as well. I quickly could feel myself cumming also, and soon I was pumping waves of my own deep into her. She milked our climax for all each of us had, then collapsed to kiss my.

"Thank you," she whispered between kisses.

"It was my pleasure," I grinned. "My pleasure indeed."

"Michael, go call Jon a cab. Give the driver enough to cover his fare back to the restaurant. Don't be cheap about it either, or you'll regret it."

Mike dutifully stood and left to complete his chore.

"I hate to be a killjoy," she said as she kissed me, "but I really would like Mike to have round two."

"I understand completely, thank you for round one" I said smiling.

"I do still want to see you, both as a financial planner and as a lover. But let's meet late in the week instead of tomorrow to give me a little time to recuperate. You were so perfect today, and I am going to need much more of you, and I think Mike may need another lesson or two."

I rose, and she helped me clean up a bit and get dressed to go. She slipped on a robe and led me to the front door just as my ride pulled up. Jon had lit candles in the living room, and was in the kitchen cooking.

"He hasn't made dinner for me in ages!" She remarked. "Looks like you had a positive effect. I'm glad today won't be totally lost. I could have celebrated by watching TV while he snored the afternoon and night away up in bed."

"I think he is atoning for messing up your special day." I answered. "Hey, by the way. What were you celebrating?"

"It's our twenty-fifth anniversary."

Dear Jon,

I can't tell you how much our "meeting" meant to me Monday. Mike has been so much more attentive, and our twenty sixth year has begun like we were newlyweds. You opened our eyes so much, mine to how good a passionate man can fell, and his to how good it can feel to be passionate. I am looking forward to our meeting Friday when we can discuss your financial plan properly. It would be good to finish with just the two of us, but at a later meeting, I would like to meet Nan and maybe involve her in a "discussion" of your situation. Let's skip the restaurant this time, just drop by my home office around 12:30 and we'll continue our meeting where we left off on Monday.

Sincerely,

Ann

Dear Ann,

It's a date.

Love,

Jon

So many unresolved questions were left in my mind. How would I fit in Ann's world, and she in mine. How would I get along with Mike? How would my marriage change? Should I tell Nan? How? Should I involve her in this strangely developing episode? What about my kids? Would this affect my job? Ann's job? Could I really make a 10% return on an emerging Asian markets mutual fund which Ann recommended?

No, that last one was not a ridiculous quip aimed at a last ditch effort to make you laugh. Well, maybe it was a little. But it was truly my most serious concern in all those questions. Something inside me told me this was all going to work out, and work out for the best. Something told me, this was going to be a really good thing for all of us, and everyone would wind up a little happier, a little more satisfied, a little more in love, and a lot more loved on the other end.

How would all of this happen? Well, those are other stories for other days.

maninconn
maninconn
2,098 Followers
12