My First Apartment

Story Info
Coeds forced into sex after a drunken evening.
1.9k words
3.75
135.6k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first apartment. I know it wasn't in the best neighborhood, but it was a lot of apartment for the price. A HUGE master bedroom with a walk-in closet, almost big enough to be a bedroom. Another sizeable room, big enough for a roommate. And the bathroom was great. Lots of storage space and a private porch. And it included some of the utilities, too! What more could a girl ask for? At least for $500/month. Split two ways, that was only $250 each! Sure, it was kind of in the 'hood' and my apartment was on the ground floor, but I found a male roommate. Of course that would make me feel safer.

The first few weeks I didn't have any trouble. We got along with everyone pretty well, and our neighbors seemed cool enough. And besides, as a student, I was barely home anyway. I would leave for school early in the morning and come home around 10 or 11pm when I got off work.

Then the catcalls started. The yelling, the blatant checking out. It was strange to me, these hardened "thugs," huge black guys checking me out, trying to hook up with me. I tried to play it cool, talk to them. Let them know I wasn't really interested. Nothing seemed to be working.

One night a couple of my girlfriends, Laura and Claire came over and some guys saw us walking to the apartment with a 12-pack of Smirnoff and a cheap box of wine and tried to invite themselves in. We giggled and locked the door behind us and brought our booze to the fridge. We got started on the wine, and sat down in the living room. A few minutes later, my roommate Chris came out of his room to drink with us. He brought a 6 pack or beer.

I should have noticed Chris wasn't drinking much, he had maybe two or three beers while the three of us got smashed. 5 liters of wine split between 3 girls, and other drinks on top of that. Chris said he was going out to smoke a cigarette, and walked out to the porch, leaving the door open behind him. I barely noticed.

I heard Chris talking to some guys outside, and then footsteps. Laura and Claire and I had stripped down to camisoles and shorts, flushed from the alcohol. Four HUGE black guys came into the apartment, each holding a plain brown bag. Chris followed. The five of them stared at us, and then looked at each other and smiled.

None of us was bad looking. Claire was the shortest, about 5'4", with short red hair, hazel eyes, and the cutest freckles. She was the thinnest of the three of us, probably about 110 pounds, and tiny breasts. About a 34B. Laura was taller, 5'9", brown hair, brown eyes, probably about 130 pounds, 36C. Me, I'm 5'7", brunette, blue eyes, athletic, and curvy. I weigh about 140 pounds and am about a 36D.

They weren't hiding what they were interested in. But we were too drunk to do anything about it. Claire looked at them.

"Why don't you guys grab a drink?!"

Chris laughed.

"We're here to get something more than a drink, baby."

The guys laughed. You could hear them mumbling under their breath.

"Look at that chick. Fuckin' hot, isn't she?"

"I love them white girls. So fuckin' tight."

"I got my eye on that one, there."

My mouth dropped.

"Chris!! Who the hell do you think you are, bringing those guys in here like that?"

He laughed.

"Bitch!"

I felt a hand come across by face, and fell back, stunned.

"You really think we didn't have our eyes on you? You and your sweet little friends, always comin' up in here like you own the place. In your cute little skirts with your cheap drinks that you bought with your mommy and daddy's money. But now, we gonna teach you a lesson. You don't tease us and get away with it."

Laura and Claire screamed and scrambled towards the door. Two of the guys grabbed them. They laughed and groped at Laura.

"You ain't getting' away as easy as that you hot little bitches."

All three of us screamed.

"Nooooooooo!! Please don't do this to me," I cried.

"You don't even know what we gonna do."

They laughed again. I wish I could say I blacked out then, but I didn't. I remember the whole thing. Somewhere between being stripped and having my arms tied together, I lost track of Laura and Claire. Chris must have brought one of them back to his room, and a black guy must have grabbed the other. All I know is that there were two black men standing above me, grinning.

Now I'm not going to claim that I was a virgin by any means, but I'd only been with one guy, my boyfriend. And I never had any thoughts about cheating on him, never had any desire to be with anyone else. And this was scaring the shit out of me.

The guys dragged me back to my room, holding me tight to keep me from getting away. I struggled as hard as I could, with no results. They actually laughed.

"Look bitch, you're ours now. It will be a lot easier on all of us if you just stop struggling. Enjoy yourself. I promise it will be fun.," one of them said.

"Go to hell you stupid motherfuckers. There's no way that I'll ever fuck either of you!" I screamed.

"Are you sure about that?"

"FUCK YOU!"

One of the guys slapped me again, hard. I could feel my skin tingling and flushing with heat.

"You watch yourself little bitch, we're not afraid to show you who's boss here."

I sat stunned. Maybe it would be better if I didn't struggle. Maybe if I just did what they said they would be satisfied and leave me alone. I could see the outline of the guys' hardons through their pants. It looked like they had huge cocks. And I would soon find out.

One of the guys undid his pants and took them off. He whipped his cock out and pushed it towards my face. It was HUGE. His cock had to have been at least 11 inches long and as thick as my wrist. My boyfriend, who I considered to be very well-endowed was about 9 inches, but not so thick.

"See this, bitch? You better get it nice and wet, cause I'm about to slam it into that tight pussy of yours. I'm gonna fuck you so good."

He rubbed his cock on my lips and all over my face. Even my eyes.

"Open up."

He pushed his cock hard against my lips.

"Suck my cock, bitch."

I opened my mouth hesitantly. There was no point in struggling. There were two of them, both bigger than me. He shoved his cock into my mouth and grabbed the back of my head. With no prelude, he started fucking my face. Slamming his cock in and out of my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat. I gagged, and my eyes watered. He laughed.

"Ohhhhhh yeah, baby. That's it. You like this, don't you, bitch? You like it when I fuck your hot little mouth, don't you?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, you don't? Maybe I should just fuck that hot little pussy, then."

He urged me back onto the bed so I was laying on my back and pushed my legs open.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah, baby."

I could see his friend whip out his cock from the corner of my eye. It was even bigger. My eyes got big.

"Yeah, you see that cock over there? He's gonna fuck you next, so you better enjoy yourself now, cause he'll tear you apart bitch."

He slammed his cock into my pussy and started fucking me. I screamed. His huge cock felt like it was tearing me apart, and all I could do was squirm under his body weight. He thrust his cock in and out of my pussy moaning with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah bitch, just like I imagined. You're so fucking tight. Mmmmmmmmm... you like that, don't you? I feel you getting wet, you little whore."

He pushed harder into me. I could see his friend coming closer to the bed, rubbing his hard cock. Guy #1 pulled out of me and untied my hands.

"Don't try anything stupid."

He pulled me up onto all fours.

"You're gonna suck his cock while I fuck you from behind, bitch."

"No please, you're too big for me. Please don't do this to me," I begged.

They both laughed, and guy #1 pushed his cock back into my pussy, this time from behind. Guy #2 pressed his cock against my lips, and I opened my mouth. Now I had someone fucking my pussy and my face at the same time. I was crying, gagging, and being fucked at the same time. And somehow, I was almost getting turned on.

Guy #1 fucked me for a while longer, and I heard his breathing getting heavy.

"Oh yeah, bitch. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your hot, white pussy with my thick hot cum. Yeahhhhhh."

I felt his cum explode into my pussy, as he moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmm... that's so fuckin hot, baby. Yeah, I'm filling your tight little pussy with my cum."

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and guy #2 stopped fucking my mouth.

"Its my turn, now."

Guy #1 came up to my and pressed his cock into my mouth. I opened my mouth and started licking his cock, taking it into my mouth.

"Lick it off, baby. Lick off all your hot pussy juices and my cum. Yeah, that's it."

His friend pushed his cock into me from behind, and there was nothing I could do but moan. Even with as wet as I was, it still hurt like hell. His cock had to have been at least 13 or 14 inches long. And I could feel as he pressed every inch of it into my tiny, tight, pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck, baby. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this. Your pussy is so fuckin hot. Mmmmmmmm... it feels so good, wrapped around my huge cock."

I felt like he was ripping me apart. It didn't take too long until he was at the edge.

"Oh yeah, bitch. I'm gonna cum all up in your tight little pussy. It feels so fuckin good."

He fucked at me hard, and fast, and I felt his cock spurting in my pussy. He pulled his cock out of my sticky hole, and walked to my front. Instead of forcing it into my mouth, he rubbed it all over my face.

Both of the guys smiled.

"Thanks, bitch."

They got dressed and walked out of my room, and let themselves out. I could hear the door slam. And I just laid in my bed, thinking about what had just happened, stunned. And then I realized just how turned on I was. I moved my hand down and worked at my clit, pushed a finger into my pussy, and fucked myself until I came. It was the best orgasm I've ever had. And then I passed out.

Laura and Claire never spoke to me again after they left my apartment that day, but somehow it didn't upset me. And did I move? Well, that wasn't really in the cards for a college student like myself, but I did get a new roommate the following semester. And I made sure never to get drunk with girlfriends alone again, and to make sure we locked the doors every night.