My First Apartment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

I fell back into a sitting position on the bed and Kathy helped Frank lower his legs and lay flat on his back. She leaned over him and kissed him. When she straightened up, our mixed cum was smeared over her and Frank’s faces. Kathy leaned over and French kissed me. I tasted our mixed cum. Frank sat up. I leaned over to give him a French kiss and share our mixed cum.

We rested for a few minutes then we quickly showered together before settling into the hot tub. We were quiet for some time – the ennui brought on by the warm water and the afterglow of great sex.

Frank broke the silence. “You should really keep your dirty pictures to yourself, Rich. Look what they lead too. We all laughed as we began to rehash the events and scenes of the afternoon and evening.

I wondered what sort of reaction I would find, when Lisa and Connie and George received their disks and photo sets of the three women.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12