My First Apartment Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Frank continued, "Kathy doesn't hide anything from me. She describes her affairs in great detail to me." Frank put his arm around her waist. "Kathy tells me you eat her pussy like a pro." I blushed. "I'd like to see that." I stammered, " I. . .ah. . . I don't . . .ah" Kathy said, "Oh, come on, Rich, you devoured Ruth's pussy while I watched. You won't even know Frank's in the room." With that, she walked over to me, took my hand and led me into their bedroom. Frank followed us and sat down in an easy chair. Kathy adjusted the drapes and lights. I have to admit, I was intrigued by the thought of eating Kathy's pussy while Frank watched.

Kathy walked over by me. She shrugged off her house coat, then she told me to take off my t-shirt. She put her hands on the waist band of my sweatpants and pushed them down. She slowly dropped to her knees as she pushed my pants down. She looked over at Frank and then licked the tip of my cock. She stood up and then climbed onto the bed. She lay so Frank could see the coming action.

I got on the bed and crawled up by her head. I leaned over and kissed her and murmured, "I hope you know what you are doing." She smiled and gave my cock a little squeeze. I start to kiss my way down her neck and shoulders to her breasts. I kissed, licked and sucked each nipple, then kissed my way down her belly. She giggled a bit when I tickled her belly button with the tip of my tongue. I continued to kiss my way down one leg to her foot. I moved so I was between her legs. I picked up her other foot and started a long lick that went up her ankle, calf and thigh and ended when I pushed my nose into her pussy.

She had trimmed her pussy hair. It was still thick and curly, but it wasn't as unruly as had been. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and licked her slit from bottom to top. I moved my head so Frank could see her open pussy. He had opened his robe and he was holding his cock. I put my face down in Kathy's pussy and started to lick, kiss and nibble her pussy lips and clit. I would reach up with a free hand, find a breast and tweak a nipple. I heard the easy chair move. I glanced over and Frank had moved the chair to the edge of the bed. He had a hard-on. I went back to pleasuring Kathy. She was moving her hips and her hands were roaming all over her torso. She fondled her breasts, played with her nipples, ran her hand across my shoulders, and pushed my face against her pussy.

I leaned back so Frank could see me slip an index and middle finger into Kathy's pussy. Frank was watching raptly and stroking his cock. I used my thumb to rub around her clit when I wasn't kissing and sucking it. Kathy started to moan and heave her hips. I kept my fingers in her pussy and her clit between my lips as she started to cum.

I slipped my fingers out her and moved up so I could hold her in my arms and stroke her breast belly and pussy. My own hard-on was pressed hard against her butt. Kathy eventually rolled over and kissed me, then sat up. She moved over to sit on the edge of the bed. Frank got out of the easy chair and sat on the bed beside her. He had slipped off the robe. Kathy held his cock in one hand as they kissed. I figured it was time for me to leave, so I slipped off the bed. Kathy broke the kiss, "Where are you going? Come here." I stood in front of her and Frank.

She was still holding Frank's cock. She took my cock in her other hand. She looked at Frank, then kissed the tip of my cock. She bent over and sucked the head of Frank's cock. Kathy then sat back up, opened her mouth and slid her lips down my cock as far as she could go. She started to move her head back and forth as she blew me. Frank put his hand on the back of her head and put his face close to hers. This was weird.

Kathy took my cock out of her mouth. She turned to Frank and said, "This is a very suckable cock. It is thick enough and long enough to comfortably fill your mouth, but it isn't so thick and long that it stretches your lips or causes you to gag." It got even more weird. Kathy pointed my cock at Frank. He leaned forward, opened his mouth and sucked the head into his mouth. Kathy moved her hand back to fondle my balls as Frank set up a steady hard sucking motion. He was a better cocksucker than Kathy. I looked at Kathy, she was smiling as she watched Frank blow me.

Frank stopped after a few minutes. "We had better tell you more about ourselves. Kathy and I both came from small towns, we met in college." Kathy said, "While in high school, I went all the way with my boy friend. He blabbed and I got a reputation for being 'easy."

"I didn't participate in team sports and I didn't date much in high school, Frank went on. "I guess we were both loners and we sort of fell together in college We finally decided to share an apartment. One thing lead to another and Kathy discovered her high sexuality and I discovered I couldn't keep up with her."

"When I was in high school, I was always uncomfortable taking showers after P.E. The monkey play and grab ass always bothered me and I found I liked to check out the other guys packages. Kathy and I have a good sex life together, but over the years I've come to the conclusion that I'm bi-sexual with a tendency to be more interested in men than in women."

When Frank finished speaking, Kathy kissed him, looked at me and asked, "Does any of this put you off?" I replied, "No, when Frank started to suck my cock, it really excited me."

"Good," Kathy said, "Let's go. I want to see you fuck Frank's ass." With that she plunged her mouth down my cock. Kathy switched off to suck Frank and he took over for Kathy. Frank was practically deep throating me. Kathy got off the bed and went into the bathroom. She returned with a tube of lubricant. Frank stopped sucking my cock and got on his hand and knees on the bed. I kneeled in front of him and he pulled my cock back into his mouth. Kathy was behind him applying lube to his ass. She must have been working her fingers in and out of his ass because he would really inhale my cock at times.

Finally Kathy said, "Enough." Frank dropped my cock and turned around so his butt was facing me. He was facing the side of the bed and a large mirror on the wall over a dresser. Kathy lubed my cock. She pushed three fingers into Frank's ass and held them there for a minute. Apparently satisfied, she pulled her fingers out, applied some more lube and took a hold of my cock to guide me in. I scooted closer and pushed my cockhead against Frank's asshole.

I kept a steady pressure and my cock slowly pressed through Frank's anal ring. Frank had his shoulders down on the bed but I could see his face in the mirror. When the cockhead slipped past his muscle, I watched his face relax. Kathy was just watching my cock disappear in Frank's ass. I slowly pushed until I was balls deep. I didn't move for a bit until Frank said, "Do me." I started a long slow sawing motion as I fucked his ass. I reached around him and wrapped one hand around his cock. Kathy slipped her hand under Frank and replaced my hand on his cock with hers.

I put my hands on Frank's hips and picked up the pace. He started pushing back against me in rhythm. He was tight. My balls started to tighten. I groaned, "I'm cumming! I pulled my cock out with a pop and I started to unload on Frank's back and ass. When I stopped cumming, Kathy rolled Frank onto his back, straddled him and sat down and sank his cock into her pussy.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up with hot soap and water. I returned to the bedroom to watch them fuck. Frank arched his back and blew his load into Kathy's pussy. I stood there stroking my cock while they came down. Kathy saw me. She moved to the edge of the bed and Frank rolled over and sat up in front of me. Frank grasped my clean cock and fed it to Kathy. They took turns in sharing and sucking my cock until I shot a second load onto their faces and into their mouths.

Frank doesn't spend nearly as much time on weekends now with his golfing and football buddies. He and Kathy discovered they could each do who and what they liked. I learned a bunch of different lessons in Sex 101. And I don't pay any rent any more. And I'm looking forward to Sex 201 next fall semester.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12