My First Apartment Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

Kathy looked down, “I guess my nips do stand out against the rest of my tits. What should we do about it?” I said, “I’ve got an idea.” I scooped some peanut butter out of the jar and spread it around one nipple. Kathy laughed, “It’s the wrong shade.” “I know.” I leaned forward. “I’ll have to clean it off.” I cupped her breast in my hand and began licking off the peanut butter. I sucked and kissed the nipple until Kathy pulled my face away. She kissed me and told me I was a little crazy

She said Frank would be home pretty soon from his football afternoon and she wanted us to be in the hot tub when he arrived. I didn’t know what her plan was, but I didn’t really care either. We got some more towels and headed for the hot tub. We sat across from each other as we soaked. Kathy stretched her leg out and pushed her foot between my legs so her toes were in my crotch. I spread my legs as she began to wiggle her toes. “Is this a foot fuck?” I asked. Kathy laughed and wiggled her toes harder.

We heard the garage door open. “Here’s Frank. When he finds us, I want you to be eating my pussy. I know he’ll see my bikini and your shorts in the Fun Room. I hope he sees the fuck tussled bed too. She got out of the hot tub and adjusted the lighting until there was just one recessed ceiling light on over the back edge of the hot tub.

Kathy folded a towel and placed it on the bench, which ran all the way around the outside edge of the hot tub, directly under the light. She sat down on the towel. She spread her legs and dangled her feet in the warm water. Frank called, “I’m home. Where are you, Kathy?” I’m in the hot tub.” I slipped across the tub and planted my face in her pussy. I began to lick and kiss her labia. She placed a hand on the back of my head. We heard Frank pause as he came through the Fun Room. He had seen the shorts and bikini. He walked towards the hot tub. We were spotlighted in a sexual tableau.

“Hi, Frank. Did you have a good afternoon?” “Yes. How about you?” “I’m having a lovely afternoon,” Kathy said as she stretched and arched her back and thrust her full breasts in Frank’s direction. “Good. Maybe we can have a lovely evening too,” Frank replied as he started to unbutton his shirt. Kathy placed her hand on the back of my head as I sucked her clit between my lips.

After Frank finished undressing he stood next to the hot tub and watched us. I looked up as he slipped into the tub. His cock was semi-hard as he settled into the warm water. He watched some more, then he moved up next to me and said he wanted to take over. I moved aside and he took my place between Kathy’s legs. He spread her pussy lips with his thumbs. He gave her pink, wet slit several lick from bottom to top before he settled into sucking and tickling her clit.

I looked up at Kathy. She had a slight smile on her face and a far away look in her eyes. I got out of the water and sat beside on the bench. I was watching Frank eat her pussy when she reached over and wrapped her hand around my cock. She was jacking my cock when Frank stopped to look. He put his hand on hers then when back to her clit. Frank stopped again. This time he moved over and guided my cock into his mouth. I took a hand and placed it on Kathy’s pussy and I started to diddle her clit between my thumb and forefinger. She leaned against my shoulder.

We watched Frank bob his mouth up and down my cock. He would apply suction, like he was drinking through a straw, when he had my cock deep in his mouth. Then he would slide back and massage the cockhead with his tongue.

Kathy slipped into the water nest to him. She placed her head next to his and waited for an opportunity. She licked the side of my cock when Frank pulled back. Finally, Frank took my cock out of his mouth and held it for her. She tightened her lips around the shaft and swallowed as much as she could. Frank and Kathy took turns sucking my cock until Frank stopped and got out of the water to sit beside me.

Kathy settled into sucking and licking my cock and balls. Frank was idly pumping his hard-on as he watched. I replaced his hand with mine and continued to pump. Kathy stopped sucking to watch. She started pumping my cock, then she moved over in front of Frank. She continued to pump me as she sucked Frank’s cock into her mouth. She alternated between the two of us - sucking one and pumping the other, in turn.

I slipped into the water and got behind Kathy. I reached around her to hold her breasts and I tried to slide my hard cock between her ass cheeks. She moved her ass away from me as she concentrated on Frank’s cock. I put my face close to hers as I watched her lick, kiss and suck his tool. She stopped, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and gave me a French kiss. She was holding his cock in one hand. Before Kathy could resume, I put my hand on hers and guided Frank’s cock to my lips.

I kissed the tip and ran my tongue around his cockhead then slipped the cockhead between my lips. I massaged the head with my tongue before pulling his cock out of my mouth and running the tip of my tongue around the rim of the crown and tickling the vee on the bottom side of the crown. Kathy watched as I placed his cock back into my mouth. I slide more of his cock in, then went back to the cockhead. It was firm, yet sort of spongy against my tongue. I sucked more of his cock into my mouth. The shaft filled my lips. I bobbed my head tentatively up and down his shaft. Frank’s cock felt good in my mouth. It was like eating a warm, fat sausage. I guess that is one reason it is called man-meat. I liked the way I could feel his cock pulse and twitch against my tongue and lips.

I knew that I was going to enjoy becoming a talented cocksucker and although Frank’s cock was the first cock I had sucked, I knew it would not be the only one and definitely not the last.

Kathy pulled Frank’s cock out of my mouth. She said we needed to get more comfortable. We got out of the hot tub, dried each other off, and went to my bedroom. Kathy lay down on the fuck tussled bed, spread her legs and asked Frank to fuck her. He kneeled between her legs and slipped his hard cock into her wet wide open pussy. I was standing beside the bed, when Frank told me to stand in front of him so he could suck me.

I got on the bed in front of him. He sucked my cock as he fucked his wife. He dropped my cock out of his mouth and picked up the pace of his pumping Kathy’s pussy. He groaned and blew his load of cum into her love tunnel. Kathy reached up, grasped my cock and told me to replace Frank. I got between her legs and slid my cock into her hot, wet pussy. Frank crawled up beside Kathy. She took his cock and started licking her juices and his cum off of it.

She looked at me as she cleaned her husband’s cock. She looked slutty and beautiful. I felt my nuts start to tighten as I blew my load up her love tunnel. I sipped my cock out of her pussy. Frank leaned over and licked and sucked my cock for a moment.

I moved out of the way. I left them in a 69 with Frank cleaning the mixed cum and juices out of Kathy’s drenched pussy.

Tomorrow was the first day of class. I went up stairs and fell asleep in their bed.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers
12