My First BJ - Really

Story Info
How and why I gave my first ever BJ.
6.4k words
4.15
71.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

I was on summer vacation at the lake with my family and as usual I spent most of my time hanging out down by the boathouse. That is where I met Jason who worked there cleaning boats. He was older than me and I really liked him. I spent every day talking to him while he worked. One day we started making out. I could feel his cock pressing against me so I took it out and put it in my mouth. He came really fast and I couldn't get enough of his sweet tasting cum. We spent the rest of that summer fucking every chance we got until I had to go home and back to school... Bla, Bla, Bla...

What a bunch of BS! Why does every first time story always seem to read like this? It's probably because most of them just aren't real.

Here is my REAL first time story...

I was thirty-one when my husband and I divorced. The story of why we divorced isn't important, but I will tell you that I basically got dumped. Getting dumped was kind of a recurring theme in my life. I have no idea why it always seemed to happen. Maybe I was a bit naive about love, and just expected too much of the fairytale ending. You know how it goes. It's the one where some little thing makes two people fall deeply in love, and then they live happily ever after. At any rate, the happily ever after part didn't last with my husband and we split.

After we split my only decent paying job prospect forced me to move to another city and into an apartment. I had barely gotten settled in my new place and my brother showed up with my invalid mother. My brother had lost his job and could no longer afford to care for her. I was only slightly better off having my mother live me, and it put a terrible strain on my finances. Even worse, having your mother live with you definitely puts a damper on dating.

No with my mother there I was glad the apartment building only had openings for two bedroom apartments instead of the one bedroom unit I thought I wanted. I guess it was okay having my mother there, after all she is my mother. It's just that her brain damage made it difficult to have any real conversations with her.

Most of the time talking to my mother was like talking to a ten year old. Other times she would tell me, or anyone that would listen, how horny she was. If I left her unsupervised for too long she would wander off and started talking to complete strangers. I could just imagine her getting trouble with some strange man that she told how horny she was. After a couple months of spending all that time with my mother I got lonely... Lonely and horny.

I had this guy friend from work named Alex and I really liked him... I promise this isn't going anywhere near that boathouse girl's story... Anyway, I had this guy friend and we started hanging out a couple of nights a week at this old house he was restoring. Sometimes I would help him work on it, and other times we just talked. I could totally see myself marrying Alex and moving into that house with him. When my divorce became final, I fully expected Alex to ask me out on a real date, but he never did. I would have asked him out, but with my track record, I really feared being rejected.

So I put the Alex option on hold and started looking into other ways to find a date. I wasn't desperate mind you. In fact I didn't want to be in any sort of a real relationship, unless of course, it was with Alex. I just wanted someone to go out with and have sex every once in a while. It didn't seem like too much to ask. And who knows, if I found some guy to date maybe Alex would get jealous enough to ask me out.

Not having much luck meeting single men I decide to put an ad up on an Internet dating site. You know the one where they 'match' you with someone? I was totally honest in my ad. I used a photo that wasn't particularly flattering. I told about how I lived with my mother, and my recent divorce. I even told how I wasn't looking for a serious relationship. The last thing I wanted was for some fool to fall in love with me and pressure me into getting married again. What I really wanted was some sort of FWB... you know, a friends with benefits thing.

In the first week the ad was up I got several emails. Many of the guy's emails were way too serious about having a relationship. A surprising number of guys just invited me to come over and give them a blowjob... Um, Yuk! By far most of the emails just said something stupid like "Hi baby, Loved your pics. Email me back". Whenever I checked out an ad from one of these guys, they always had photos that made them look like they were just trying way too hard. They wanted to present themselves as the perfect mate, but they actually came off as total losers.

I was convinced that an Internet ad wasn't the way to find a date, until this guy named Blake wrote the first decent email I had seen. He was polite and sincere and simply asked if he could meet me for lunch. I liked his photos and even if I had to sit through lunch with a troll, it was still just lunch. I met Blake for lunch the next day. Obviously he hadn't used flattering photos either. He was so much better looking than his photos. I'm was probably making him nervous, but I couldn't stop staring at him the whole time we were eating. I knew within just a few minutes after we met, that I wanted to have sex with him.

The correct protocol for the end of first Internet date is a quick hug and nothing more, and I knew that. Our hug ended up being more of an embrace, and I pressed into him until I felt the warmth of his thigh in my crotch. Then as our hug was ending, I kissing him... deeply. I couldn't help myself. I didn't plan on it. It just kind of happened, really!

I guess he liked the kiss since he immediately asked if I was free that weekend. That next Saturday, Blake and I went on a date to see a local band. Of course I kissed him and rode his leg a little again at the end of the date. The next weekend we went out on another date. At the end of this date our kiss turned into a total make out session outside of my apartment.

I wanted so badly to take him inside and let him fuck me, but my mother was there. So I explained the whole thing about my mother to Blake and I thought I would probably never see him again. But he didn't leave. Instead we made plans to meet a few days later at his house and have sex.

So there I was. Three days later, in my car, when I should have been at work. I was driving to Blake's house for only one reason... to have sex. I was so excited I thought I was going to pee myself. Obviously this wasn't my first time for sex, but it would be my first with him. Blake was different than anyone I'd ever dated. He was mature, exceptionally good looking, and had a quiet confidence that really turned me on. I just hoped that as we started making love I could contain myself, and not act like a giddy teenager.

I had gotten up early that morning and spent hours getting ready. I put on the sexy bra and panties that I bought the day before, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great in them, and I knew Blake was going to want me. Then I slipped into my tightest jeans and tried on a few different sweaters deciding which one showed off my breasts the best. I was so excited that my hands were shaking, and putting on my makeup seemed to take forever.

To set this whole day of sex up I had to lie a little and that made me even more nervous. To save precious vacation day, I lied to my boss telling him I needed to take my mother to the doctor. I lied to my mother telling her I was working at our north office and couldn't check on her, so she would willingly go to the adult daycare that she hated. I even lied to Alex, telling him I hurt my back and couldn't come over to help him with the house in case I ended up staying late at Blake's.

All of these lies just seemed to add to the excitement and everything I was doing that morning just felt kind of naughty and wrong. After all, this was all about the sex and nothing else. I had never had a FWB, or set aside a whole day just to fuck. Not even with my ex on our honeymoon. But today was special, I was about to spend a whole day being fucked by my new FWB.

I'd never been to Blake's house before, and when I pulled into his drive I was a bit taken aback. His home was amazingly beautiful. In the couple of weeks we had been dating he didn't bother to tell me he was rich. Blake had it all. He had everything he could have ever wanted and now he wanted me, and I loved that.

As I walked up on the doorstep, I could Blake through the leaded glass doorway. I knew he could see me too, but I rang the doorbell anyway. He let me in and kissed me with one of those "I want you so bad sort of kisses" and I melted. Then I had to go to the bathroom keep from peeing in my pants. Oh my god was I ever excited about this.

When I came out of the bathroom I didn't see Blake anywhere. I took a peek into the bedroom and saw where the magic was about to happen, but didn't see Blake. So I wandered through his house looking in every room until I found him. He was in the kitchen finishing up the breakfast he had made for us. I was horny not hungry, but it smelled so good I sat down to eat. Even though it was a wonderful meal I was so antsy I couldn't finish. After breakfast he started picking up the dishes and I started to wonder if we were ever going to have sex.

Finally, he took me in his arms and started kissing me, and I knew it was on. He led me to the couch in his living room and started undressing me. When he had me down to my bra and panties he undressed himself down to his underwear. I pulled him down onto the couch and we started making out. I was so fucking wet I couldn't stand it.

He had me pinned, which I loved, and he was groping my breasts through my bra. Then he slid his hand down my stomach and caressed my pussy through my panties while he kissed me deeply. Next he stood at the edge of the couch and pulled the front of his underwear down exposing his cock to me. It was pretty thick and he was there in front of me stroking it, making it even bigger. All I could do was stare at it and smile. Then he leaned in closer and asked me to suck it.

I froze right there. I had no idea what to do or say. I was thirty-two years old, and believe it or not, I had never had a cock in my mouth, not even once. Sucking one was way off of my radar. It just seemed so dirty to me, and the thought of getting cum in my mouth has always grossed me out. For a brief moment I thought I might try it, but then the thought of him coming, even by accident, stopped me.

I finally looked up and as sincerely as possible told him, "I've never done it before, and today isn't the day for me to start."

At that point I felt completely lame and inexperienced. I was pretty sure my little adventure was about to be over, and I sat there waiting be rejected. But to my surprised he didn't reject me at all. Amazingly, he just went back to kissing and fondling me.

Eventually, Blake had us both naked and he was kissing my neck, nibbling my ears and licking my breasts. It all felt so wonderful. He slid his hand down between my legs and opened my pussy. There was no doubt I was ready. I was incredibly wet. He took my hands and sat me up, then gently eased me back so I was laying back with my pussy exposed to him right at the edge of the couch. He bent over me and kissed me deeply and I instinctively sucked his tongue into my mouth.

Then I felt him rubbing his cock up and down my slit. The next moment I felt my pussy stretch and become completely full. I had been so wet and ready he easily slid his cock in all the way with one push. Then Blake started slowly sliding it in and out of me. In less than a minute I giggled. Yes I literally giggled, because that is always what I did when I came. I would come, then giggle. My orgasms have always been kind of subtle, so I had to explain to Blake that when I giggle it means I came.

We rested a bit and kissed some more. I was running my finger up and down Blake's cock and it got hard again. Next thing I knew he had me in his arms carrying me to his bedroom. When we got there he bent me over the bed and took me from behind. It felt wonderful and I was getting ready to giggle again when he turned me around and tossed me onto the bed. Then he pounced on me, which I loved. Next thing I know he is inside me again and fucking me hard. I giggled again, and right after that he came. Then we laid there panting while we recovered.

After that we spent rest of the day fucking in just about every room in his house. I think we used every position I'd ever heard of and many of them several times. I completely lost track of how many times he made me giggle, but I know exactly how many times I made him come. It was four. I was proud of myself for that. I'd never made my ex come more than just once.

It got to be late in the afternoon and our day of sex had to come to an end. I needed to get home and rescue my mother from daycare. If I was too late I was afraid I would have to explain at least part of what I did that day. I got back right on time and no one suspected a thing. After dinner I sat with my mom on the couch and watched TV. I have no idea what we were watching. I couldn't pay attention if I tried. All I could think about was how my pussy felt. It was really, really sore, but it also felt really good.

The next evening Blake and I talked on the phone well into the night. Sure we talked about the day of sex, but we talked about lots of other things too. We actually started getting to know each other. After getting to know him better, it seemed like I had spent the day before having sex with a complete stranger. We went out and had sex a few more times, but my mother always seemed to put a damper on things.

Eventually my mother finally started to learn the new neighborhood and I rigged her medical bracelet so she couldn't take it off. That lessened the amount of time I needed to be with her, and made it easier get together with Blake for sex. Soon we were fucking a couple times a week. We went places and did things too. You know, like friends do. It wasn't always just about the sex. But sex was by far what I liked most about our friendship.

Most of the time I had to pretty much had to fuck and run because I still had to get home to check on my mother, but sometimes I would get a neighbor to check in on mom and stay the night with Blake. That way Blake could fuck me again in the morning. This is when I discovered just how much I loved morning sex, and how much Blake didn't really care for it. Some mornings I didn't think he was ever going to come, but trying to make him sure was fun.

Another thing I discovered with Blake was just how much I loved getting my pussy eaten. I'd had my pussy licked a few times before I met Blake, but those men obviously had no clue what they were doing. Blake, on the other hand, knew exactly what to do. That made me wonder just how many women Blake had been with. It had to be a number that I knew I would be uncomfortable with. I mean, he couldn't have gotten all that skill reading a book. I decided I would never ask him about his past and just enjoy his ability to give me such incredible pleasure.

Sometimes he did this thing with his fingers inside me while he pleasured my clit. That one made me come so hard I could barely stand it. Nearly every time he ate my pussy he would do something new, and I would come harder and longer than I ever thought I could. It was wonderful and I couldn't get enough of it. Needless to say, I wasn't giggling when I came anymore.

When we were apart I couldn't stop thinking about Blake, even at times I shouldn't have been. I had been seeing a shrink to help me deal with my mother, and one day I ended up telling her all about Blake. I never intended to talk about him. It just happened. She finally stopped me and asked if Blake and I were having sex. Of course I admitted that we were, and added that we were friends with benefits. I even told her how amazing the sex was, that he had found my G-spot, and what he would do to make me come. She was my shrink... I thought she needed to know this stuff.

After I told her about how hard he was making me come with his tongue, my shrinks reaction was priceless. She asked if Blake was seeing anyone else. Which seems like a normal shrink sort of question, but the way her face lit up and her tone of voice told me that she really wanted a turn with Blake. Then she changed her tone back to one that was more professional and quite bluntly stated, "You are in love with him."

My immediate answer was, "No I'm not", and then I emphasized that we were just friends.

My shrink simply replied with a firm, "Be careful."

Leaving my shrink's office that day I realized that I had made a huge mistake. She was right. I had fallen in love with Blake. The more I tried to talk myself out of it the more I knew I was in trouble. I was in love with Blake and I desperately wanted him to love me back. This may seem odd, but women like me have a tendency to fall in love with great sex. I am pretty sure I had fallen for Blake when the orgasms he gave me stopped making me giggle. Then I started wondering if there was any way that Blake loved me too. I was pretty sure that he didn't

So I started thinking that if I fell in love when Blake made my orgasms so intense, all I needed to do to make him love me is make him cum just as hard. Since my strongest orgasms came from Blake eating my pussy, I figured that there was only one way to make him come like that. Problem is, the thought of giving someone a blowjob still really grossed me out.

Maybe I was just over reacting to the whole blowjob thing. Maybe giving head wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined. I really had no idea. I felt I needed more information, so I asked my girl friends about it. Yeah, all two of them. Both of them told me exactly the same thing. It was really gross, and they didn't do it either. What the heck? Was I in some sort of secret club for women that don't give blowjobs? So much for getting any intel from someone with experience. I felt like I should have just asked a man instead.

So one night as Blake and I cuddled after a long session of love making, I worked up the courage and brought up the subject of blowjobs. I wasn't ready to give him one yet, but I wanted to know what to expect if I ever did decide to do it. First I asked him why guys like it so much. He told me that having his cock sucked was super intense, and that he loved it when a woman took complete control of him. That made perfect sense to me. Whenever he took control of me and ate my pussy, it nearly shot me off of the planet.

Then I asked him what women did with 'it' after he came. I was actually wanting to know two things by asking this question. First I wanted to know if swallowing was somehow required, and secondly I wanted to get an idea of how many women had given him oral sex. I still wasn't anywhere near ready to suck his cock, but felt like I needed to know this stuff just in case. I was particularly interested in finding out how many women had done it for him.

His reply was this. "Some women like to swallow it and some just spit it out. It doesn't really matter to me if a woman swallows or spits, as long as she doesn't quit."

Then he told me that all of the women he had ever been with sucked him, but every one of them was a quitter. No woman had ever let him come in her mouth. At first I thought he was lying. I mean, how could a guy this hot have never been with a woman that wasn't afraid like me? But his answer sounded so sincere that I couldn't help but believe him.

As I laid there contemplating Blake's answers, my mind wandered off into uncharted territory. I actually started thinking about how I could be his first. I could be that special someone for him someday. Then I realized that my questions might be making him think that I was going to suck him off right then. There was no way I was doing that. Deep in my mind, I wasn't ever going to do it. So at that point I decided that he was just going to have to fall in love with me some other way, and changed the subject.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12