My First Black Knight

Story Info
Her first experience with black cock.
2k words
4.11
118.5k
30
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
376 Followers

Obviously from my login, wife2hotblk, I have a thing for interracial love. Honestly, I should have known this at six, when I thought Michael Jackson was cuter than Donny Osmond. But being raised in the Deep South during the 1970's just a few years after the Civil Rights Act passed, my family were actually very stereotypical racists. My step-father not only physically looked like Archer Bunker; he acted like him as well. So even from a young age, something told me to keep this part of me quiet.

In fact the only time that I even hinted at my tendencies was disastrous. I was sixteen and two of my best friends from high school were identical twin brothers, who were black. Back then, before the Internet and cable TV that offered hundreds of channels, our family had the tradition of spending Friday evenings at the local mall. My mother and brother would window shop while my step-father and I would sit on a bench, talk, and people watch. On this particular Friday night, I saw the twins walking towards me. I thought nothing of running to say hello; or even the brief friendly hug that I gave each of them. I did though notice an odd look on my dad's face. When we got in the car to go home though, all hell broke loose. My dad roared at me, 'If I ever see you hug another nigger, I will knock you across the room.' I was so deeply hurt and conflicted by this comment that it would be almost twenty years before I gave into my fantasies and experimented with a black man. This is the story of that first time.

It was the summer after my divorce. My fourteen year marriage had ended acrimoniously. I had moved to my dream city, Los Angeles, which had always held a mysterious sense of liberal acceptance and freedom for me. My children were spending this summer with my ex-husbeast while I got settled there. I was trying my wings sexually, after the past eight years as the wife of a non-denominational preacher. I dated several men at once. I had fuck-buddies. Basically, I was trying to live out every torrid fantasy that my ex and the church had condemned me for having.

It was through one of these fuck-buddies that this particular fantasy was to be fulfilled. Jay-Jay was the typical Southern California surfer-type Peter Pan, who would never grow-up and had deep-set commitment issues. He was also a good-friend and great person to talk to. He had always wanted to try swinging, but his girlfriends had never been interested and most swinging clubs are not open to single men. So we agreed to try this as well. We had gone to a couple of parties before this night.

This group was the smallest that we had attended; only about six to eight couples on this night. In fact the night started so slowly that we were both a bit disappointed. Then they came in: the most stunning young black man and his older white partner. He was about six foot three and his body definitely betrayed his profession as a personal trainer. He was chiselled, not body builder bulk, but well proportioned muscles. His partner was pretty and well-toned, but definitely several years older than my thirty-five. I think the appropriate term would be 'well-preserved' in the LA silicon boobs and botox fashion.

It soon became obvious though that for her this was an exercise in teasing; to show off her boy-toy without others touching. They moved from room to room watching others engage in sex, while only engaging in foreplay with one another. Jay-Jay though knew of my dark fantasies. He was, although older and white, every bit boy-toy's match. Imagine Sly Stallone and you have a good picture of him. He felt in some ways that he owed me; for making the fantasy of swinging come true. So he used his considerable skill at seduction to distract her.

By this time though, I had moved to the BDSM room. The room was more dimly light than others in the house. There were chains against one wall and an array of paddles and whips. There was also a mattress opposite the chains; so that couples could enjoy the show. They had hired a Dom and sub to perform that evening. But anyone that knows Los Angeles traffic can appreciate that nothing is ever reliable; even late on a Friday night. The Dom arrived on time, but no sign of the sub even as the appointed hour rapidly approached. Now while I would not describe myself as definitely submissive, I do have those tendencies. This time in my life was about exploring; so I was happy to volunteer for the role.

So I was strapped to the wall with my arms stretched above my head and my legs spread open and secured with cuffs about the ankles. The dom, who happened to be an older gay man that simply enjoyed bondage and had no sexual designs on me whatsoever, began the show with several whacks from the most horrendous sounding paddle, which could be heard throughout the small house, but which barely stung at all. So I used what little acting skills I have to writhe, moan, and scream.

Then I noticed him walk in. It would be hard not to notice him. Not only because of his size, but there was some indefinable quality of power that clung to this young man, which commanded your attention. He took a place just inside the door and began to slowly stroke a very impressive black cock. As the show continued his eyes never left me. By the time, the Dom took the small whip and ran it between my legs I was wet from his eyes upon me. Now the first slap of that whip got my immediate attention. Thankfully there were only a few to follow.

By the time, the Dom had finished and released me from my chains with a round of applause from the audience of about five or six people; the boy-toy stepped forward. Like a knight addressing his queen in some medieval court, he took my hand from the Dom and bowed at the waist. Bringing my white fingers sweetly to his full, dark lips, he whispered; 'Jay-Jay sent me. Happy birthday.' I stood naked with my hand pressed to the lips of one of the most handsome young black men I had ever seen. Like the silly teenage girl I once had been, I blushed; not knowing what to say to such an offer.

The gentleman quickly faded though; replaced by the brave warrior, intent upon winning his queen's approval and admiration. He practically threw me onto the mattress in the corner. Within seconds I felt my first black cock entering me as his tongue mimicked the same mating rhythm in my mouth. I was very thankful that the little show had gotten me very wet, because I needed all the lubrication I could get to take his condom covered ten-inch cock into me. For the next forty-five minutes or so, he fucked me; deeply, quickly and almost brutally. It was all that I had imagined, over the past twenty years or so, sex with a black man would be.

As he towered over me, pushing my legs back towards my chest, I was fascinated and awestruck with the fascinating image of his dark cock as it would withdraw almost completely from the folds of my white cunt lips. He kept asking me over and over again, 'if I liked his hard black cock.' My answers ranged from another wild orgasm, to screams, to whispered 'yes, very much, thank you.' He quickly filled the condom with what must have been the largest load of cum I have ever seen. As he removed it from his cock, tied it off and tossed it in the bin before grabbing another from the bowl on the table, I imagined what it might have been like to feel that much seed shot into my unprotected white womb.

When he returned to the mattress, he quickly kissed me. 'Where were we?' Then he flipped me easily into a doggy position and slammed the full ten-inches of dark cock into me. As he pounded my tight white pussy from behind, he laid several powerful, stinging, open-handed slaps on my bum. Those slaps were way more powerful that the pretend BDSM show which I had participated in earlier. Then he began to slowly finger my asshole as we fucked.

Now, I had only recently begun to try anal after a horrible first experience in my late teens. Two things stopped me from gifting this dark knight with his humble request as a bon from his queen for his chivalrous service. First was the setting; one rule I had learned about swing clubs was do not offer to one that which you are not willing to share with others. I did not want to spend the rest of the evening followed by horny men wanting anal sex. Secondly was his size. I could simply not imagine how such a cock would fit into my relatively unused ass without a great deal of pain; even as aroused as I was. So I continued to tease him with the sight of my very white bottom slamming back to meet his deep thrusts; even as I whispered, 'not there.'

But all good things must cum to an end. Before he could fill his third Magnum with another of the largest loads of hot cum I had ever seen, Jay-Jay and the woman appeared in the door way. She had a decidedly unhappy look on her face, despite the fact that I know from personal experience that my friend was a pretty good fuck himself. She just about drug his hot black ass off as Jay-Jay kissed me sweetly on the cheek and asked, 'how was it?'

Jay-Jay and I stuck around for a bit longer. We actually went out to the hot tub. My white pussy needed the soak after the fuck session I had just received from that gorgeous black cock. I didn't actually play anymore that night though. The woman he had come with tried very hard to keep her boy-toy away from us, but he valiantly managed to sneak away more than once for a brief kiss and tease. He kept asking about meeting again.

Finally, Jay-Jay and I got dressed and grabbed a handful of the snacks they had put out for the guests; to keep their energies up. As we left the house and made our way towards his SUV parked down the street, boy-toy came running from the house. In front of my friend, he took me in his arms and gave me another of those deep, soulful kisses that had been the perfect compliment to his cock in my wet pussy. He passed me a slip of paper with his name and number quickly scrawled upon it. He said, 'I need that sweet white ass of yours.'

Considering the name under which I write, you might think that I was hooked from that moment; that I called him the very next morning. But the sad truth is that a lifetime as the child of a racist has a high price. Despite one of the best fucks of my life, my mind could not process the cognitive dissonance, which is my desire for and love of black men. I never called him. In fact, it was almost three more years and a disastrous rebound relationship before I could even begin to accept who I am.

Now I wonder sometimes, did my step-father re-act so violently to such a simple thing as an innocent hug between friends because he saw in me something that I myself was not ready to admit? I also admit that one of my favourite fantasies to which I masturbate often is what might have been between me and the twins, if I had but been more rebellious then.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
376 Followers